I want Sony to die.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metroid_Time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Metroid_Time
Member since 2006 • 2225 Posts

Seriously with Sony out of the picture I would only have to buy two consoles. The 360 for all my great graphics/competitive experiences and the Wii for Nintendo's amazing 1st party and all the quirky games which will be on it.

Wii60 truely is awesome and with Sony gone I really doubt many people would miss them as they have copied Nintendo every step of the way and brought almost nothing to the gaming industry. All they have ever accomplished is aquiring 3rd parties.

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
nice trolling.. this wont get you moderated at all... *sigh*
theburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 theburg
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts
ok
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
I'll kill it if you go first.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
wow i love nintendo but that was really fanboyish. god of war(i hate it but others love it), ico, sotc, socom, gran turismo, ratchet, jak and daxter were nothing special. the fact that there systems bought us MGS, DMC, FF and GTA means nothing. PS2 great system. expanded the gaming market. come on seriously sony has done a great job over the years.
Dashtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dashtal
Member since 2007 • 748 Posts
You have shamed me, a fellow Metroid fan. Please go away with your silly threads....
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?

i dont think hell understand basic economics. seriously i hate it when fanboys act like this. i am not a sony supporter, but to say they have done nothing is absolutely stupid.
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

Seriously with Sony out of the picture I would only have to buy two consoles.

Metroid_Time

You have to buy the PS3? :?

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts
Nope I want Sony to tie with the other two this generation. The closer it is between the big three the harder they have to work. Simple logic.
Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?

At the moment, Sony isn't putting up much of a fight. Hell even MS doesn't consider them Competition anymore.
Brown52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Brown52
Member since 2006 • 2639 Posts
This post is trash.  You can do better than "I want Sony to die,"  I believe in you.
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#13 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15993 Posts
Competition is good for us consumers. As long as there is competition then Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft will work hard to get people's money. If someone knew that whatever they put out would sell well then we'd just get rehashes over and over again.
Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

Seriously with Sony out of the picture I would only have to buy two consoles. The 360 for all my great graphics/competitive experiences and the Wii for Nintendo's amazing 1st party and all the quirky games which will be on it.

Wii60 truely is awesome and with Sony gone I really doubt many people would miss them as they have copied Nintendo every step of the way and brought almost nothing to the gaming industry. All they have ever accomplished is aquiring 3rd parties.

Metroid_Time

So you have to all consoles made???? You need some help on that one

About 240 Million  Playstation consoles Have been sold you think no one will miss em???? Its funny that from GC to Wii the only really change was the Controller yet you go on to say its Sony who didn't bring anything to gaming?

Bandit_Haze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Bandit_Haze
Member since 2005 • 4950 Posts

sony have done a lot, for which the deserve credit for..

problem is now they seem to have forgotten how they became so popular in the 1st place... i hop they get their act together cos i would like to own a ps3, just not at the cost of my common sense

Blinblingthing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Blinblingthing
Member since 2005 • 6943 Posts

[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?Davis092
At the moment, Sony isn't putting up much of a fight. Hell even MS doesn't consider them Competition anymore.

Thats what M$ wants you to believe

Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

Its funny that from GC to Wii the only really change was the Controller yet you go on to say its Sony who didn't bring anything to gaming?Blinblingthing

Did you say what I think you said here?

miss_kitt3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 miss_kitt3n
Member since 2006 • 2717 Posts

Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts

[QUOTE="Davis092"][QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?Blinblingthing

[QUOTE="Davis092"][QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]if Sony died, there'd be less competition. Less competition = diminished influence of the Invisible Hand. Would you prefer that?Blinblingthing

Yes then Nintendo will ignore them and it'll just be one big happy Party ;)
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]wow i love nintendo but that was really fanboyish. god of war(i hate it but others love it), ico, sotc, socom, gran turismo, ratchet, jak and daxter were nothing special. the fact that there systems bought us MGS, DMC, FF and GTA means nothing. PS2 great system. expanded the gaming market. come on seriously sony has done a great job over the years.

And if sony never existed. Sega would be right in SONY's spot. Genesis lost cause of PS....
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
[QUOTE="Blinblingthing"] Its funny that from GC to Wii the only really change was the Controller yet you go on to say IMO, its a test unit for next gen :D But GC could pull off amazing graphics, RE4 and one of the star wars rogue squadron games looked amazing. The controller is the NEW thing nintendo brought, and even so, SONY tried to copy with SIXAXIS.......
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

I don't think the TC can understand anything you just wrote. Edit : Looks like jg4xchamp already said this, so to not look like a tool.....I agree.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="Blinblingthing"] Its funny that from GC to Wii the only really change was the Controller yet you go on to say IMO, its a test unit for next gen :D But GC could pull off amazing graphics, RE4 and one of the star wars rogue squadron games looked amazing. The controller is the NEW thing nintendo brought, and even so, SONY tried to copy with SIXAXIS.......Virus214
first off wii is capable of more than any of the last gen consoles in terms of graphics. its just not as strong as 360 and PS3. plus i love the wiimote.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="Virus214"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]wow i love nintendo but that was really fanboyish. god of war(i hate it but others love it), ico, sotc, socom, gran turismo, ratchet, jak and daxter were nothing special. the fact that there systems bought us MGS, DMC, FF and GTA means nothing. PS2 great system. expanded the gaming market. come on seriously sony has done a great job over the years.

And if sony never existed. Sega would be right in SONY's spot. Genesis lost cause of PS....

wow whos fault is that really, sega for making themselves go bankrupt with mistake after mistake or sony. come on. im not buying a PS3 for awhile(if MGS4 goes multiplat i may never buy one) but sony has done a great job over the last 2 gens. sony bought us more games than sega and nintendo did the last 2 gens. i love nintendo more but sony has been a great company. arrogant but great.
SilverGamer99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SilverGamer99
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts
Too bad for you, Sony isn't going anywhere Pal. Hope you don't commit suicide when PS3 wins the console war.
dilmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 dilmos
Member since 2006 • 763 Posts
Too bad for you, Sony isn't going anywhere Pal. Hope you don't commit suicide when PS3 wins the console war.SilverGamer99
What?? Please check your numbers. There is no way possible that Sony pulls this one out. I loved PS2, love Wii now, and like 360 enough to keep it, but Sony has laid the perverbial egg with this one. No way PS3 comes out second much less on top of this go around. Your only choice now is to join the other fanboys in proclaiming, ' Wii is not really a console.' 'Then' you can be second to 360.