I still don't get what is the fuss about dmc4 coming to xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.
Tony_aaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tony_aaaa
Member since 2007 • 475 Posts
Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.nextgengaming18
1st off, I'm no fanboy---I own all the systems and will buy whatever version is the best. That said, I believe that fanboys are mad in that they paid much more for a system that is delivering less and less reasons for its high cost. The old paradigm of console 3rd party "exclusives" seems to be dying out, and with that, goes one of the biggest reasons to buy an expensive system as the majority of its best titles will appear on a cheaper system.
Jhung207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jhung207
Member since 2005 • 1154 Posts
Well I feel sorry for all the early adopters.  Sony fans should be outraged spending $600 for a bullcrap console.  All sony did this gen was tell lies.  Ps3 is just not worth $600.
Corvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Corvin
Member since 2002 • 7266 Posts
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.Tony_aaaa
1st off, I'm no fanboy---I own all the systems and will buy whatever version is the best. That said, I believe that fanboys are mad in that they paid much more for a system that is delivering less and less reasons for its high cost. The old paradigm of console 3rd party "exclusives" seems to be dying out, and with that, goes one of the biggest reasons to buy an expensive system as the majority of its best titles will appear on a cheaper system.

Exactly, and it isn't just this game alone there has been a string of games that have come forth and announced they will also be on the 360, just that DMC4 was the biggest. Its not just about one game its more about dropping another big rock into the already hefty bucket of bad news for Sony and the PS3.
sasukedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#5 sasukedevil
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts
Well I feel sorry for all the early adopters.  Sony fans should be outraged spending $600 for a bullcrap console.  All sony did this gen was tell lies.  Ps3 is just not worth $600.Jhung207
Tell what lies? >.> Got you there buddy.
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nextgengaming18
[QUOTE="Tony_aaaa"][QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.Corvin

Exactly, and it isn't just this game alone there has been a string of games that have come forth and announced they will also be on the 360, just that DMC4 was the biggest. Its not just about one game its more about dropping another big rock into the already hefty bucket of bad news for Sony and the PS3.

dmc4, fatal inertia, and that other koei game were the only games that ps3 lost exclusive rights to. GTA4 immediatly was announced coming to xbox 360, and 2 weeks after AC was announced stated that it will be coming to xbox 360, and pc.  But Capcom was one of the few supporters of xbox 360, which other developers (square enix, namco, bandai, and most notably konami haven't taken part of). Do you actually expect that sega, or ubisoft would make exclusive games for ps3? This one was a surprise, but did it actually matter? The most surpirsing if it happens would be mgs4. But I wouldn't care, I own all 3.. It is just brand loyalists that would care about this..
game_fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 game_fanatic
Member since 2006 • 2883 Posts
the fact is cows have lost a big exclusive, they've been OWNED. me inluded.
Tony_aaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tony_aaaa
Member since 2007 • 475 Posts
[QUOTE="Corvin"][QUOTE="Tony_aaaa"][QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.nextgengaming18

dmc4, fatal inertia, and that other koei game were strung out forever. But Capcom was one of the few supporters of xbox 360, which other developers (square enix, namco, bandai, and most notably konami haven't taken part of). Do you actually expect that sega, or ubisoft would make exclusive games for ps3? This one was a surprise, but did it actually matter? The most surpirsing if it happens would be mgs4. But I wouldn't care, I own all 3.. It is just brand loyalists that would care about this..

You mentioned Namco-----Don't they make Ace Combat---the other franchise exclusive PS3 lost today?
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nextgengaming18
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="Corvin"][QUOTE="Tony_aaaa"][QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.Tony_aaaa

dmc4, fatal inertia, and that other koei game were strung out forever. But Capcom was one of the few supporters of xbox 360, which other developers (square enix, namco, bandai, and most notably konami haven't taken part of). Do you actually expect that sega, or ubisoft would make exclusive games for ps3? This one was a surprise, but did it actually matter? The most surpirsing if it happens would be mgs4. But I wouldn't care, I own all 3.. It is just brand loyalists that would care about this..

You mentioned Namco-----Don't they make Ace Combat---the other franchise exclusive PS3 lost today?

Ace Combat hasn't even been announced yet. The only information is this idiotic rumour from a blockbuster rental service.
ImagineGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ImagineGamer
Member since 2007 • 644 Posts

Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.nextgengaming18

you should be mad cuz you spent $200 more on a console that'll have the crappy version

mis3ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mis3ry
Member since 2004 • 5664 Posts
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.Tony_aaaa

Pretty much sums it up.
abusedbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 abusedbunny
Member since 2007 • 1196 Posts
who whoa, hold on. DMC4 is coming to the 360?
dumbstupid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dumbstupid101
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts
becaused they spent another 200 more dollars getting the ps3 when you can buy lot of the exlusives on the 360
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nextgengaming18

[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"]Why are playstation 3 fans all worked up about this? Can you still play the game on the ps3? Yes. What is the use motivated people to buy the system of your choice. Honestly, it is so pathetic it isn't funny. Xbox 360 fans why arent you appreciative you are getting a good game? Was it that much worth all those topics, since you were never going to buy the ps3? Now tell me why this will make all the ps3 fans extinct? They still are able to get this game, it doesn't matter to them.ImagineGamer

you should be mad cuz you spent $200 more on a console that'll have the crappy version

Why would it be the crappy version? Doesn't make any sense? I'm not goign to bother with yoru so endearing logic.
YellowPik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 YellowPik
Member since 2004 • 14169 Posts
I can see why PS3 owners would be upset. After all, DCM was a big reason that many payed $600 for the system. Finding out that they could have gotten it on the 360 doesn't help justify the purchase any.
Idonomeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Idonomeus
Member since 2006 • 2273 Posts
It was to be the big PS3 exclusive this year with games like MGS4 and FFXIII likely being push back to 08 and the rest of the exclusive games this year being mostly unproven series and in many cases from unproven developers (Heavenly Sword).
Brown52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Brown52
Member since 2006 • 2639 Posts
because its just one more reason on a pile of others why not to get a ps3.
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
I have no intrest in DMC4 so it does not bother me.
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nextgengaming18
becaused they spent another 200 more dollars getting the ps3 when you can buy lot of the exlusives on the 360dumbstupid101
xbox 360 has the least amount of exclusives, out of all 3 consoles this year. If too human is delayed to 2008 (which it appears to be so), there is only a couple exclusives. Earth Defense Force 2019, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Forza 2, eternal sonata, Lost Odyssey, and blue dragon.