I really hope iOS becomes #1 in gaming.

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5976 posts) -
[QUOTE="free_milk"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

No.

Mobile gaming is irrelevant. When people think of "gaming", they think of PC and consoles.

Heil68
And handhelds

Lol@ handhelds.

Is this like a default response to anything with handhelds in it? Go play some HD remakes while I play actual new games on my handhelds.
#52 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

You can't say anything positive about mobile gaming on this forums. You get g*ngba*ged by all the elitists on here. Mobile gaming is fun and it will take off even more. It is a good way to play games. Haters be hating.ShadowDeathX
the only decent game on IOS that isn't a port from a dedicated gaming system is Infinity blade, and even that is shallow.

#53 Posted by FireXxAnts (234 posts) -

You can't say anything positive about mobile gaming on this forums. You get g*ngba*ged by all the elitists on here. Mobile gaming is fun and it will take off even more. It is a good way to play games. Haters be hating.ShadowDeathX

That is true. These EELIIITTTT3333777737337737777ZOMMGGZZZ take their gaming very very seriously......and mountain dew and potato chips....

HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT APPLE AND MOBILE GAMING RRAAAAWWWRRRR ZOOMMGGGG33773737711111

#54 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

SW is very um... scared of nonconventional gaming.

whiskeystrike
And understandably so. The more publishers and developers focus on the cheaper, shallower mobile platform the less they'll be able to focus consoles and PC.
#55 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

meetroid8

And understandably so. The more publishers and developers focus on the cheaper, shallower mobile platform the less they'll be able to focus consoles and PC.

The two markets can definitely coexist.

#56 Posted by MFDOOM1983 (8453 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

But that's impossible.
#57 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23561 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]You can't say anything positive about mobile gaming on this forums. You get g*ngba*ged by all the elitists on here. Mobile gaming is fun and it will take off even more. It is a good way to play games. Haters be hating.FireXxAnts

That is true. These EELIIITTTT3333777737337737777ZOMMGGZZZ take their gaming very very seriously......and mountain dew and potato chips....

HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT APPLE AND MOBILE GAMING RRAAAAWWWRRRR ZOOMMGGGG33773737711111

i am just going to clarify

apple users don't drink mtn dew

and ur trolin is complete garbage

get on my level

#58 Posted by jsmoke03 (12906 posts) -
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="p4s2p0"] Portables outselling home consoles last gen says otherwise.

and thats why the game developers are flocking to mobile gaming....

There are quite a few making games for them. Course there will alway's be some pc or console only devs but that doesn't' change mobiles popularity.

but its funny most gamers still don't see credibility in casual gaming...casual gaming is the only thing making money in the industry today
#59 Posted by meetroid8 (21139 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetroid8"][QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

whiskeystrike

Yeah, but it's not hard to understand why people would be worried.

#60 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
no i want good games thanks... if i wanted sh!t games ill go buy some leap frog games
#61 Posted by p4s2p0 (4167 posts) -
IOS will never be mainstream gaming. People want to play on large HDTV with friends and family. IOS games are good for when you're on the go and want to play something quickly. I have a few games on my IPad. many of the games are FREE too. I might play it once a week though.blackace
To be mainstream you only have to have sales which mobiles/portables have. Psp and ds outsold home consoles and I see people playing phone/tablet/laptop games just as often. I also disagree with people wanting to play on large hdtv's, when I haven't in years.
#62 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

[QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

[QUOTE="quebec946"] they are watered down port with just bad controls.

15strong

this x9001

Most of them are exactly the same and some even control better with the touchscreen. We are even seeing PC gamers brag about Sword and Swocery which originally came out for the iphone. You guys are either delusional or have such a hatred for a successful company that you can't see clearly.

40% screen are covered by fingers, that alone makes iPhone control scheme complete sh!t. Not mention no tactile respond, hand blocking speaker etc.

Apple is success at making PHONEs, not gaming device, goodness.

Sure mobile gaming can provide good toilet gaming, but no way in hell it will be no. 1 in the future, games quality wise.

#63 Posted by AdrianWerner (28058 posts) -

I'm not a big fan of mobile gaming. But honestly, I'm a pcgamer, success of failure of iOS (or more broadly mobile gaming) has no real effect on my prefered gaming platform, so if there are people who enjoy playing on iOS devices then kudos to them.

#64 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

Yup. You know I was always very anti-Apple. Always said their fans were a bunch of latte sippin, self proclaimed intellectual sheep. Paying absurd prices for the hardware at hand.

FireXxAnts
First the 3DS sold at a loss. Second it will not because their too much junk. One of the reasons console gaming died before the NES was due to most or almost all the games were junk. iOS gaming only would really hurt gaming as a whole.
#65 Posted by magiciandude (9677 posts) -

I hope not, for I fear another video game crash would occur were that to happen.

#66 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
I just ordered a 32GB MicroSD card for my phone because I ran out of space for games on my 8GB card. I can't wait to get it. I do not have an iPhone though and do not want one. If I bought any Apple product, it would be either an iPod Touch or the new iPad. Phones=Android for me.
#67 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -
I am happy for you enjoying your inferior gaming experience, but blog it.SaltyMeatballs
+1.
#68 Posted by MBirdy88 (8240 posts) -

you've obviously never held the s3. the iphone feels like a brick compared to it

Laxer04

This. TC at least you should of tried both first. you bought into the apple **** hype. well done. Now watch the stready decline against android and windows 8.

#69 Posted by PsychoLemons (2101 posts) -

Well good luck in your own little world you got there.