I played Motorstorm on my xbox 360! (sort of)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 dinb
Member since 2003 • 1185 Posts
I was playing Tomb Raider Legends and I came to the part where you drive the bike through the desert and it reminded me so much of the Motorstorm demo I tried at EB Games. Sure, Laura's model was not as good as a complete car but in terms of the environments the game was easily equal to motorstorm. Plus that game is almost a year old now.
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
Lmao , Lame attempt.    Playing some side mission in Tomb Reider comes nower close to Motorstorm, and also the EB games  version is prity dam old. You need a ps3.
Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
I was playing Tomb Raider Legends and I came to the part where you drive the bike through the desert and it reminded me so much of the Motorstorm demo I tried at EB Games. Sure, Laura's model was not as good as a complete car but in terms of the environments the game was easily equal to motorstorm. Plus that game is almost a year old now.dinb
So a 1 year old 360 game looks just as good as the most impressive graphical game on the PS3? Flip the Cow over on its back for MASSIVE DAMAGE.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NicktehImperial
Lmao , Lame attempt.    Playing some side mission in Tomb Reider comes nower close to Motorstorm, and also the EB games  version is prity dam old. You need a ps3. GsSanAndreas
I played it, its really impressive graphically but not as good as other games out there.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Tomb Raider has shooting parts that are mildly entertaining whereas Motorstorm has no sense of speed whatsoever. Tomb Raider wins.

:P

GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
[QUOTE="GsSanAndreas"]Lmao , Lame attempt.    Playing some side mission in Tomb Reider comes nower close to Motorstorm, and also the EB games  version is prity dam old. You need a ps3. NicktehImperial
I played it, its really impressive graphically but not as good as other games out there.

what are those other games?  and i dont see how you can compare motorstorm to any other genre of games,  
Nintendo-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Nintendo-Wii
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts
Why do so many people say "laura"? It's LARA.
Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
Ugh... seriously lame attempt. I have Tomb Raider Legend and have played it on both PS2 and Xbox 360. The environments in Tomb Raider Legend arn't anywhere close to what Motorstorm offers. Hopefully we'll see the same graphcis in Tomb Raider 8 (slated for PS3, PC release in 2008 or 09), but as much as I enjoyed TR Legend, it was not graphically anywhere near Motorstorm... not even on 360. Ownage Denied!
Why do so many people say "laura"? It's LARA.Nintendo-Wii
Thank You!
dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dinb

Here is a picture from gamespot. The game looks better in motion. You get the sense of speed. Not saying that IT IS motorstorm... all I am saying is that it reminds me a LOT of the game.

nyoroism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nyoroism
Member since 2007 • 3778 Posts
I wish Motorstorm was faster. The cringing speed of the game is what makes it dull.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

I wish Motorstorm was faster. The cringing speed of the game is what makes it dull.nyoroism

I agree. That was my biggest gripe with the game. Well, with the two demos i played of it. 

NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"][QUOTE="GsSanAndreas"]Lmao , Lame attempt.    Playing some side mission in Tomb Reider comes nower close to Motorstorm, and also the EB games  version is prity dam old. You need a ps3. GsSanAndreas

what are those other games?  and i dont see how you can compare motorstorm to any other genre of games,  

Gears of war and Crysis.
dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dinb

bump