I must admit Phil Spencer tune sounds fresh

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYil9yd0Dmw

this guy knows what's up games, games, games

great tune philly if you keep singing like this i'll consider the Xbone

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58837 Posts

He has a chin like captain America.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

F-for the g-amer you g-guys.

GotNugz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GotNugz
Member since 2010 • 681 Posts

He should have been in charge of Xbox for a while instead of the grinning fool Don matrick

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

Xbone will be fine. The ps4 unprecedented popularity doesn't mean the bone is a failure all it shows is Sony learned from the mistakes last gen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Talk is cheap. Unbundle Kinect and lower the price or go the **** home.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

Ps4 price recently went up 50 in Canada. Sony gouging customers in countries that never had a recession I guess

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

I'm glad he's at the helm. Games first, but I still want the entertainment features to be updated and enhanced and have new ones launch. While I love games first, I bought my One for more than that and I;m looking forward to seeing how MS continues to build upon that, even as its no longer a major focus. Can't wait to get a whole season in of fantasy football!

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

I don't care what the **** he says. the 360 had a bunch of support at the beginning of last gen too. Then M$ got lazy and dropped that support for timed exclusives and timed dlc. That plus XBL gold being a rip off means I'm not even considering buying an Xbone until the end of the gen for dirt cheap IF and only IF it has a good library.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shawn30

@Shewgenja said:

Talk is cheap. Unbundle Kinect and lower the price or go the **** home.

Just lower the price, but keep Kinect. That's the winner.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Microsoft seems really committed long-term this time around. Like, really. I really like Spencer, he really seems genuine. Of course time will tell everything.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

All of you are a bunch of goons. This is the guy that worked out the NFL deal putting a half billion dollars in the hands of SportsSports rather than game studios. Now you want to praise him as a white knight because they get their shitholes kicked in by Playstation and know they have to change their messaging or face obsolescence. Seriously, this is weaksauce of the highest order.

GeneralRam2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GeneralRam2099
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Well it looks like Xbox is back on the right direction. I have a feeling those recent Xbox layoffs were the kinect/DRM division :P

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@inb4uall said:

I don't care what the **** he says. the 360 had a bunch of support at the beginning of last gen too. Then M$ got lazy and dropped that support for timed exclusives and timed dlc. That plus XBL gold being a rip off means I'm not even considering buying an Xbone until the end of the gen for dirt cheap IF and only IF it has a good library.

lol so much butthurt

GeneralRam2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GeneralRam2099

@inb4uall said:

The 360 was also winning and felt they could afford to coast. X1 is not in such a position. This is an uphill battle and only when a company loses do they see the light and turn things around. Look at the PS3 resurgence of 2009. Plus MS has significantly built up their internal teams compared to say 2006.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

lol so much butthurt

But it's all true. 360's exclusive lineup for the rest of it's life cycle was pitiful.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By inb4uall

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

lol so much butthurt

Yeah I am butthurt. I spent $300 on a 360 only to have them drop support a few years later. And now as a result I'm not going to buy a Xbone until everything is said and done because I don't trust M$ anymore. Problem?

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 inb4uall

@generalram2099 said:

@inb4uall said:

The 360 was also winning and felt they could afford to coast. X1 is not in such a position. This is an uphill battle and only when a company loses do they see the light and turn things around. Look at the PS3 resurgence of 2009. Plus MS has significantly built up their internal teams compared to say 2006.

Good for you. Go ahead, get a Xbone. Make a $500 gamble on M$. I'm going to play it safe.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#19 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts
@shawn30 said:

I'm glad he's at the helm. Games first, but I still want the entertainment features to be updated and enhanced and have new ones launch. While I love games first, I bought my One for more than that and I;m looking forward to seeing how MS continues to build upon that, even as its no longer a major focus. Can't wait to get a whole season in of fantasy football!

dirty casual. you're whats wrong with gaming

GeneralRam2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GeneralRam2099

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

lol so much butthurt

Yeah I am butthurt. I spent $300 on a 360 only to have them drop support a few years later. And now as a result I'm not going to buy a Xbone until everything is said and done because I don't trust M$ anymore. Problem?

I get that but they did continue to invest in XBLA. 360 library has more A-AAA games then PS3 on metacritic, most are actually not 2005-2006 games but are XBLA, 360/PC titles. So 360 did something right despite MS's drop in exclusive retail offerings.

The trust thing....is that just a smoke and mirrors tactic to just say you don't want to get one no matter what they do? Because MS was never "trusted" in the entire company history. Buying out competition, buggy OS's, and the Xbox division with Xbox original only lasting 4 years, 360 RROD.......and you say only NOW you don't trust them? Just seems fishy, like there's another reason and "trust" just makes you come across better.

If anything, "trust" that MS is going to try their hardest to please you until they are in a winning position again.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 inb4uall

@generalram2099 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

lol so much butthurt

I get that but they did continue to invest in XBLA. 360 library has more A-AAA games then PS3 on metacritic, most are actually not 2005-2006 games but are XBLA, 360/PC titles. So 360 did something right despite MS's drop in exclusive retail offerings.

The trust thing....is that just a smoke and mirrors tactic to just say you don't want to get one no matter what they do? Because MS was never "trusted" in the entire company history. Buying out competition, buggy OS's, and the Xbox division with Xbox original only lasting 4 years, 360 RROD.......and you say only NOW you don't trust them? Just seems fishy, like there's another reason and "trust" just makes you come across better.

If anything, "trust" that MS is going to try their hardest to please you until they are in a winning position again.

Yes I say trust. The 360 was the first time that I was screw by them hence the point in time at which they lost my trust. I'm sorry, but I could care less if you believe me or not.
Also you can throw all the metacritic scores and library numbers at me you want. Fact is I had all three systems last gen, and I hated my 360 because it was a rip off.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@inb4uall: that however is true didn't turn on my x360 for atleast 3 years

GeneralRam2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GeneralRam2099

@inb4uall said:

@generalram2099 said:

@inb4uall said:

Good for you. Go ahead, get a Xbone. Make a $500 gamble on M$. I'm going to play it safe.

Didn't say id get one. At least not yet. 2015 would be a great time with Halo 5 and a possible price cut/unbundling of kinect.

Just made a comparison of their gen-over-gen circumstances and your easy dismissal tells me you are not open to a different perspective. Just want to leave with you the little tidbit that the "loser" always has the best deals while the winner tends to coast.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By inb4uall

@generalram2099 said:

@inb4uall said:

@generalram2099 said:

@inb4uall said:

Didn't say id get one. At least not yet. 2015 would be a great time with Halo 5 and a possible price cut/unbundling of kinect.

Just made a comparison of their gen-over-gen circumstances and your easy dismissal tells me you are not open to a different perspective. Just want to leave with you the little tidbit that the "loser" always has the best deals while the winner tends to coast.

In which case the wii U is the best buy this gen.....

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shawn30

@cainetao11 said:
@shawn30 said:

Lol, and I guess you're a reeeeeal gamer, right? Cows gonna Cow

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Phil is an amazing individual who shares my vision for world domination.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mems_1224

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

lol so much butthurt

But it's all true. 360's exclusive lineup for the rest of it's life cycle was pitiful.

I never said it wasn't.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mems_1224

@inb4uall said:

Yes I say trust. The 360 was the first time that I was screw by them hence the point in time at which they lost my trust. I'm sorry, but I could care less if you believe me or not.

Also you can throw all the metacritic scores and library numbers at me you want. Fact is I had all three systems last gen, and I hated my 360 because it was a rip off.

I think its adorable that you ever trusted any company in the first place. I wish I was still that young and naive.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 inb4uall

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

I think its adorable that you ever trusted any company in the first place. I wish I was still that young and naive.

I would have been what, a freshmen in highschool at that point? Sue me.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Phil is an amazing individual who shares my vision for world domination.

I knew you worked for them you shill.

if only this site wasn't so lax on grassroots marketers

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Good to see they are LEARNING from SONY and trying to mimic the by gamers for gamers mantra that SONY deploys.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@killatwill15: why do you hate me and Xbox so much? You should stop by the office and I could show you my Titanfall statue.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Xbox, dust off.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 killatwill15
@FoxbatAlpha said:

@killatwill15: why do you hate me and Xbox so much? You should stop by the office and I could show you my Titanfall statue.

i hate shills and you are about 2 inches from microsofts dick

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

No you won't. Xbots don't want you on their system anyways. lol!!

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 mems_1224

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

So you still trust Sony after starting off with bad lineups for the PS3 and PS4 and the PSN hack? If so, thats quite the double standard.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By inb4uall

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

@mems_1224 said:

@inb4uall said:

So you still trust Sony after starting off with bad lineups for the PS3 and PS4 and the PSN hack? If so, thats quite the double standard.

Lol nope. I haven't bought a PS4, not sure If I ever will. Bought a Ps3 in 2009 if I recall correctly. PSn hack actually worked out great for me. I had a huge workload at the time for my classes and then I got two free games when I didn't have time to use PSN anyway. I also wouldn't have lost Credit card data from them anyway because thanks to M$ I didn't trust sony with CC info either. (M$ wouldn't stop auto renewing XBLG on a monthly basis. Eventually we just called the credit card company and had them stop allowing any charges from M$)

So far I have a Wii U which was a christmas present.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

xbone iwll be just fine, and the exclusive games will be great. PS4... also gonna be great and in a few years time gamers are gonna be loaded with great games to play. No... the opposite of that is what fanboys on here believe.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#39 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@cainetao11 said:
@shawn30 said:

LOL!! You know I have an Xbox one and am one of the few here who openly praise its multi functions. I had to do it @shawn30.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 inb4uall

@cainetao11 said:

@shawn30 said:

@cainetao11 said:
@shawn30 said:

LOL!! You know I have an Xbox one and am one of the few here who openly praise its multi functions. I had to do it @shawn30.

Blackace.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FoxbatAlpha

@killatwill15: what is a shill? Do you want to see my whiskey bar at my Microsoft office? You are more than welcome to pour one if you are in town.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

The Xbox One is an amazing console. I couldnt be happier with it and the direction MS are taking it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@shawn30 said:

lol...I don't know why but that made me laugh.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killatwill15

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@killatwill15: what is a shill? Do you want to see my whiskey bar at my Microsoft office? You are more than welcome to pour one if you are in town.

so that is why you back mrxmedia, you are drunk all the time.

quoting mrx is like fucking a fat girl,

its fun but don't let you friends find out,

and most of all, make sure you didn't talk about it on the internet.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@generalram2099 said:

Well it looks like Xbox is back on the right direction. I have a feeling those recent Xbox layoffs were the kinect/DRM division :P

That's what I said. lol!! They laid off the DRM team since they won't be needed anymore.

Phil will get the XBox One back on track. It's already heading in that direction anyways. Microsoft has so much game content for the E3, that they can't fit it all in their 90min conference.

http://www.onlysp.com/microsoft-has-so-much-to-show-at-e3-theyre-having-to-move-stuff-out-of-the-show/

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@always_explicit said:

The Xbox One is an amazing console. I couldnt be happier with it and the direction MS are taking it.

Im trying to say it better myself, but having difficulty doing so.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Like titanic he keeps singing as xbox brand sinks.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

omfg I never thought you would say anything remotely positive about anything related to Xbox. Embrace the love lglz.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

I think he's just saying what people want to hear. To grab headlines. I do not think their policy has actually changed in any way.