I just spent 44.95

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CrazyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrazyJ
Member since 2002 • 140 Posts
I just bought the pc version of the orange box... so suck it lol.
mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
good for you
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

Um, why do we care again???

PullTheTricker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PullTheTricker
Member since 2006 • 4749 Posts
enjoy?
cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cobrax75
Member since 2007 • 8389 Posts

That's cool. I'm getting ti for $39.99 on the 360 from ebay in about a month. farrell2k

you realize....you could just as easily get the PC version over Ebay too....

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#7 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
I wish console games were $50
breaze56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 breaze56
Member since 2005 • 107 Posts
dont we all, at least we aint getin piss poor console ports like the pc does, i guess in that aspect its worth the extra 10 bucks.
Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts

[QUOTE="farrell2k"]That's cool. I'm getting ti for $39.99 on the 360 from ebay in about a month. cobrax75

you realize....you could just as easily get the PC version over Ebay too....

pwnt
Avatar image for frustatedgibbon
frustatedgibbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 frustatedgibbon
Member since 2005 • 1915 Posts

but PC gaming is awful. so i win.

b xx

PullTheTricker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PullTheTricker
Member since 2006 • 4749 Posts

dont we all, at least we aint getin piss poor console ports like the pc does, i guess in that aspect its worth the extra 10 bucks.breaze56

Youremind me of Rainbow Six Vegas for PC.. damn I'm so mad at Ubisoft for that. The game doesn't even run on a quad core 6600 powerfull pc. Way too demanding game. Poor optimized actually thats the better word for it.

I wasted 49,- euros for it...

breaze56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 breaze56
haha im in the same boat man, i bought that game, came home installed, ran it, and was like wth,it wont run on a dual core 2 gigs memory, whats this **** They tried to make the game run a lil better with the patches but it really never worked right, thats why i finally decided last night to get a 360 next week, pc gaming has offically died, well its damn close.
Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts

[QUOTE="breaze56"]dont we all, at least we aint getin piss poor console ports like the pc does, i guess in that aspect its worth the extra 10 bucks.PullTheTricker

Youremind me of Rainbow Six Vegas for PC.. damn I'm so mad at Ubisoft for that. The game doesn't even run on a quad core 6600 powerfull pc. Way too demanding game. Poor optimized actually thats the better word for it.

I wasted 49,- euros for it...

Plus they barely even support the game. There were, what, four patches in the last year or so? Half of them were minor, but even the big ones didn't do much to fix the game.

Anyway, great purchase. The Orange Box is going to be one hell of an experience. I'm enjoying Team Fortress 2 greatly right now, and am anxiously waiting for the release of Episode Two and Portal, both of which are pre-loaded on my computer, taunting me in my My Games list.

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#15 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
dont we all, at least we aint getin piss poor console ports like the pc does, i guess in that aspect its worth the extra 10 bucks.breaze56

Are you trying to say most PC games are **** console ports?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

haha im in the same boat man, i bought that game, came home installed, ran it, and was like wth,it wont run on a dual core 2 gigs memory, whats this **** They tried to make the game run a lil better with the patches but it really never worked right, thats why i finally decided last night to get a 360 next week, pc gaming has offically died, well its damn close.breaze56

i so agree. yeah, a top of the line PC may look 1/1000000000 better than a console, but the next "great" game renders hardware you just bought obsolete.

breaze56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 breaze56

[QUOTE="breaze56"]dont we all, at least we aint getin piss poor console ports like the pc does, i guess in that aspect its worth the extra 10 bucks.Tiefster

Are you trying to say most PC games are **** console ports?

seems like ur trying to pick a fight here, but yes, alot of em are, i have been using a pc as a gaming machine for the last 4 years, i know what im talking about. I reviewed madden 07 for the pc, i labeled it as a poor console port, it was for the most part, the madden on the 360 that year was far more advanced than its pc brethern, it was unfair, but if every1 hasnt noticed yet, everywhere u go the pc section in stores are geting smaller and smaller, just look at a local ebgames/gamestop, theres one whopping row for pc, the rest of the store is consoles. im sorry to say it but pc isnt the greatest anymore, u dump so much money upgrading the dang thing and a month after all that was for nothing, newer stuff out...its crazy. Dont sit there trying to pick a fight if thats ur intension, cause u know im right.

breaze56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 breaze56
yea exactly, the only place i go is bestbuy, granted if u ever need help fixing a pc or asking questions, all they do is stand there and go DUR..i dunno ask this person. Overall its one of the only stores that keeps a fair supply of games in stock, some new releases are late there tho. Walmarts good with prices, usually the cut the price by 10 bucks if u have proof its lower at other stores. Circuit City is pretty good also.