I just played Halo 3 for 5 hours!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Guess_With_ReX (1191 posts) -

I am going to play it for a week, and sell it on ebay for atleast 10 grand, or do you think thats too much? or what I don't know : -(

give me tips, and yes im an idiot i already opened it, ut its halo!!!!

And yes, EB games, does have the game already, not allowed to be opened or sold

So far, the campaign seems like Halo 2, kind of dumb, but its mostly bad cuz im doing it alone cuz my friend (in the pic) won't play it : @

but i will wait till i can get 4 player co-op, its fun though, its like the first 3 stages on halo 2, wshich didn't suck, but it isn't hl2 though

#2 Posted by Adrian_Cloud (7169 posts) -
How did you get it, keep updating 10 grand is way to much... but if you release it on ebay before it comes out the bidding could go really high.
#3 Posted by Fignewton50 (3748 posts) -
Wow, if that's real... I am so envious
#4 Posted by M-G-F (1140 posts) -

For real..

Tell us more and what would you rate it as?

#5 Posted by Pikachu007 (614 posts) -
The CD Looks kinda Suspicious............if its real give me more proof.
#6 Posted by HolyHandGrenad3 (932 posts) -
You look like Ryan Davis. You would probably make a lot of cash, just sell it on ebay now and buy it again in a month.
#7 Posted by asdasd (4464 posts) -

No offense, but that pic seems a bit photoshopped.

But, If you did manage to score Halo 3 early, grats.

#8 Posted by DrinkDuff (6762 posts) -
Looks 'shopped. Who holds a case open like that? And the lighting seems different.
#9 Posted by whodeysay85 (3237 posts) -
no one expected the single player to be spectatular. But yeah so thats pretty cool you have an early copy.
#10 Posted by DonPerian (3773 posts) -

Personally, even if you offered it for free, I would reject it. I love waiting in line at mid night.

#11 Posted by HolyHandGrenad3 (932 posts) -
After looking at the picture a little closer it kind of looks photoshopped.
#12 Posted by Not-A-Stalker (5165 posts) -

Wow, I am seriously jealous if this is real...

But yeah, finish the campaign, then sell it for a ton on ebay. Then when it comes out you should probably buy it again for the co-op, multiplayer and everything else that you wanted. Big profit!

#13 Posted by nba532002 (741 posts) -
hmm this looks suspicious.. the cd case and cd look to have been placed on there.
#15 Posted by wolverine4262 (18933 posts) -
the dvd looks photoshopped, but what do I know....
#16 Posted by Dante2710 (63137 posts) -

No offense, but that pic seems a bit photoshopped.

But, If you did manage to score Halo 3 early, grats.

asdasd
thank u, that pic looks photoshopped, no offense tc, but halo 3 just went gold a few days ago
#17 Posted by blazinpuertoroc (12189 posts) -
wow thats looks so fake!! lmao...lol @ the people who are believing this
#18 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -
lies
#19 Posted by JPOBS (9675 posts) -

easily photoshopped.

how the **** are you holding the case like that? lmao

#21 Posted by SillyManimal (774 posts) -
looks photoshoped
#23 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9075 posts) -
Give us more info on the game. We don't care if you sell it.
#24 Posted by Fignewton50 (3748 posts) -
I don't know guys, it looks pretty real to me. But if it is 'shopped they did a pretty dang good job. It even looks like the flash is reflecting off the inner part of the CD and the HALO 3 letters on the disc.
#25 Posted by Dymedropp3r (459 posts) -
I call fake. How did you get it? Lets see the other pics. and FYI,if it is real.You and the store you got it from are going to be in a world of hurt from MS.
#26 Posted by Harbadakus (5474 posts) -
Are they really using the old E306 render on the disk? That seems a tad odd since chiefs armour is back to green now. I'm thinking this pic is shopped...I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.
#27 Posted by Guess_With_ReX (1191 posts) -

Well, I am posting no spoilers at all, but most of you guys pretty much know everything from the beta, but the battles are really really good, and the save function is freakishly fun, I mean you get urges, to play back l ittle moments after you finished the level, it just adds atleast 5 hours to the campaing, and i can only imagine how many hours people will be wasting with 4 player co-op.

The campaign so far is not like homework which was halo 2, it's is really funy, like the first 3 stages of halo 3, so far you don't get to play as the arpitor, *i know it was confirmed but u never know*

which is great IMO.

Not to mention, the story so far is really great, good voice acting, and it realy amkes you you feel the battle for earth, its awesome

#28 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

yep. ;)

#29 Posted by Dante2710 (63137 posts) -
can u give me ur gamertag?
#30 Posted by Huff (2132 posts) -

Well, I am posting no spoilers at all, but most of you guys pretty much know everything from the beta, but the battles are really really good, and the save function is freakishly fun, I mean you get urges, to play back l ittle moments after you finished the level, it just adds atleast 5 hours to the campaing, and i can only imagine how many hours people will be wasting with 4 player co-op.

The campaign so far is not like homework which was halo 2, it's is really funy, like the first 3 stages of halo 3, so far you don't get to play as the arpitor, *i know it was confirmed but u never know*

which is great IMO.

Not to mention, the story so far is really great, good voice acting, and it realy amkes you you feel the battle for earth, its awesome

Guess_With_ReX
How bout a link to the ole gamercard. that should clear it up for the doubters.
#31 Posted by -Sora (15152 posts) -
Lol, thats soo fake.
#32 Posted by 123Dan123 (14076 posts) -
That's a fake man, try harder next time with photoshop. I could make it more convincing than that.
#33 Posted by Harbadakus (5474 posts) -
Lol, you can see Tiger Woods through the DVD case!
#34 Posted by ginglejangle (3171 posts) -
its photoshopped.
#35 Posted by badassriddick (183 posts) -
Photoshop FTW!!!!!!
#37 Posted by Mercenary343 (568 posts) -

I thought it was photoshopped until I saw the "M" logo on the instruction panel. Its a different shade because its behind the clip in the box, so it looks fairly real. Unless there is an open Halo 3 box picture, that looks damn real.

#38 Posted by Huff (2132 posts) -
Lol, you can see Tiger Woods through the DVD case!Harbadakus
Ha! You really can. Classic ownage my friend. Classic.
#39 Posted by Dante2710 (63137 posts) -
Lol, you can see Tiger Woods through the DVD case!Harbadakus
:lol: lmao, i was just about to ask whats that weird shadown on the right side of th case :lol:
#40 Posted by getyeryayasout (7055 posts) -
The DVD doesn't look quite right. Would you mind putting your gamertag up so I can do some checking?
#42 Posted by Idontremember (926 posts) -

I'll asume for now that the pic is not photoshoped.

Could you give us a rating for the campaign for both halo 2 and 3, just to give us a better idea of howhalo 3's campaigncompares to the second.

#43 Posted by Mercenary343 (568 posts) -

Hahhahaha its true, you can see Tiger Woods on the other side.

This guy is the biggest loser ever!!

#44 Posted by ginglejangle (3171 posts) -

I thought it was photoshopped until I saw the "M" logo on the instruction panel. Its a different shade because its behind the clip in the box, so it looks fairly real. Unless there is an open Halo 3 box picture, that looks damn real.

Mercenary343

their is a picture of the cd and the gamecase.

#45 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -

[QUOTE="Harbadakus"]Lol, you can see Tiger Woods through the DVD case!Panzer_Zwei
:lol:

:lol: this thread delivers!

#46 Posted by Idontremember (926 posts) -
Post a pic of the back of the box.
#47 Posted by J-REAL (595 posts) -

FAKE!

What type of person would have his picture up there knowing Bungie and M$ would come after him. If he wanted to shut all of us up he would have taken pics of him playing it on his tv screen. I smell a rat!!!!

#48 Posted by Guess_With_ReX (1191 posts) -

Halo 2 was around 2/10 no joke, yeah the first 3 levels was a 6/10 but in all seriousness halo 2 was bad, mostly cause i hated the arpitor, but for halo 3 so far i give it 7/10, only because i mostly like plaing the game on co-op with 4 player easy 10

o and i would give halo CE 9.5/10, alone and co-op =10/10

#49 Posted by Dreams-Visions (26569 posts) -
[QUOTE="Mercenary343"]

ginglejangle

their is a picture of the cd and the gamecase.

you guys FAIL at photoshop detection! :lol:

This couldn't be more fake if it was on Tammy Fae Baker! :lol:

#50 Posted by 123Dan123 (14076 posts) -
Another question... Why is the case your holding just floating there?