I hope Hideo Kojima will consider moving mgs5 exclusive to...

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

this reminds me of how cows were making videos crying about the betrayal and sending SE death threats for making ff13 multiplat. you guys come up with the craziest sh*t. dreamy

psymon100

Like this gentleman?

:lol: no way that can be real. that dude has to be acting :lol:

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

psymon100

What a bonehead and all others like him. Getting all dissed over some game........ 

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

lolcharizard1605

tumblr_inline_mfzgaovN7V1qcn3a6.gif

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

this reminds me of how cows were making videos crying about the betrayal and sending SE death threats for making ff13 multiplat. you guys come up with the craziest sh*t. dreamy

ultraking

Like this gentleman?

:lol: no way that can be real. that dude has to be acting :lol:

With people like brofists and other mentalist fanboys in the world, i would'nt be surprised.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#55 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Maybe this could be a good thing. The series might not be convoluted with needlessly long cutscenes and actually focus on much more enjoyable and important things.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
PS3. I don't want the game gimped due to 360's lack of blu-ray. This is not a joke thread, I am getting worried considering how high quality mgs4 was.razu2444
LMAO!! I don't think you have anything to worry about. http://www.gamespot.com/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/ I still have to pick up my copy of this great game on the XBox 360.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 blackace
Yeah this is bad. I don't expect it to be better than MGS4 considering the 360 will hold it back considerably :(kuraimen
XBox 360 = PS3. XBOX > PS2 As long as Kojima doesn't make 75% of the game a CGI movie with 15GB of uncompressed sound, it'll be just fine.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 blackace
[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="psymon100"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

this reminds me of how cows were making videos crying about the betrayal and sending SE death threats for making ff13 multiplat. you guys come up with the craziest sh*t. dreamy

kuraimen

Like this gentleman?

Right on bro! That guy told it like it is. Fvcking traitors. Gimping a game for the true fans because of catering to a console that is not made for games.

Is that you kuraimen? What's up with your voice? LMAIO!!
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blackace

Who knows it could be exclusive on PS4? Its not coming to PS3. Sure this is a PS4 and next Xbox game. Or maybe just a PS4 exclusive. No one knows yet.

Mrmedia01
Kojima/Konami has already confirmed it for the PS3 and XBox 360. Where have you been? http://www.oxm.co.uk/51670/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-formally-revealed-trailer-and-platform-details/
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

Man this place is getting repetitive.  I dont even have to type new posts anymore, just copy/paste.

From yesterday...

Cutscenes in the MGS series take up almost no space, they aren't fmv's they're in real time.  MGS4 only had handful of scenes that were pre-rendered, like...

[spoiler] the largest of which being LO's take over in Europe when they had too many soldiers and vehicles on screen to render in real time. [/spoiler]

And its not like the 360 cant handle open world games.  Most objects in open world games are instanced over and over again anyways, so disc capacity really doesn't mean much in that regard.

MGS4 took up loads of space because Kojima wanted to fill a Blu Ray for the fun of it.  All there is to it really.  He used minimal compression compared to the norm and any quality increase there may have been is negligible.

If you need proof, then just look at all the games that look better, sound better and have more content than MGS4.  Without using nearly as much space.

360 isn't an issue here.  My only mutiplat gripe is that there probably wont be a PC version, so PS3 it is.

Wiimotefan

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts
They developed the FOX Engine is order to go multiplat. The more people who get to play Kojima's game, the better.