I hope all your's PS4 doesn't brick

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

I know I shit on all consoles here but I sincerely hope all you guys getting a ps4 don't have hardware problems like others are reporting, as I hope next week my X1 purchase goes smooth. Nothing worse than anticipating something for so long and having it crap out on you. By now everyone should have experience about how to make a console thats fail proof, pretty ridiculous that some are having problems.

#2 Posted by Szminsky (1433 posts) -

You have been going at it for atleast 24 hours straight on these forums. Was this worthy of a new thread? Why are you such a crazy person?

#3 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@Szminsky said:

You have been going at it for atleast 24 hours straight on these forums. Was this worthy of a new thread? Why are you such a crazy person?

You'll be loving him when he starts bashing The One

#4 Edited by FLOPPAGE_50 (770 posts) -

I've read about 6 incidents being reported about bricked PS4s.. now I'm really debating selling mine and awaiting a few months

#5 Posted by Szminsky (1433 posts) -
#6 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21595 posts) -

I'm starting to think this is Shadowmoses, it has to be him.

#8 Posted by sukraj (22296 posts) -

Brickety brick

#9 Edited by Crossel777 (5595 posts) -

What others? All I heard about is one guy whos dualshock 4 has bricked on him.

#10 Posted by -Unreal- (24538 posts) -

Don't worry, I don't buy inferior hardware. I'm master race.

#11 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

Well you have to see where Sony has come from to land them in this mess. The company is on life support. This isn't the console they wanted to build. It's off the shelf parts and basic as you can get. They even took the pressure sensitive buttons out of the DS4 to save money.

Their hope were to build the PS4 cheap, as a short term console to provide the ultimate goal, the PS5. Sadly that has come to a end. We now will never see a PS5 as this problem of the PS4/10 has just sealed the companies fate.

#12 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

I have heard lots of stories of the DS4 having connectivity issues. Problems on all fronts.

#13 Posted by ihsanqueen (866 posts) -

I beg you kingoflife9, can you please stop making stupid thread?

It's kinda annoying you know to see many thread at the front page are made by the same user, and same useless topic too

If you want to make many thread, at least make it more effort, not lazy like this

#14 Posted by edidili (3446 posts) -

I would hold of before making fun of cows. I really doubt there will be no xbox without problems when it launches either.

#15 Edited by Zassimick (6367 posts) -

Thank you for being considerate. I'm sure it can be a lot of fun to get under people's skin about which console is better and why a console sucks, but when you think about it we are all alike on this forum in that we love video games. Why are we so driven to wish the worst on others here just because of a personal preference?

I've had consoles brick on me before, it sucks not being able to use it, so I hope it doesn't happen to others with the PS4 or Xbox One.

#16 Posted by Gue1 (9570 posts) -

@Szminsky said:

be glad he's not posting some gross pictures of buttholes like other low life lems. Now that was out of place and pathetic.

#17 Posted by Heil68 (43585 posts) -

@edidili said:

I would hold of before making fun of cows. I really doubt there will be no xbox without problems when it launches either.

Naw, Xbone will be 100% problem free.

#18 Posted by ZoomZoom2490 (3942 posts) -

Free advertising for sony's ps4.

#19 Posted by Crypt_mx (3966 posts) -

No it was his console that bricked, though he did say the controller flashed a white light before doing so. A lot of sony fans didn't bother reading the actual link, and assumed from thee one bit that the controller bricked (because of his bad grammar) . But it was in fact his PS4, with Sony tech support it wouldnt even boot to safe mode.

#20 Posted by menes777 (2643 posts) -

Well you have to see where Sony has come from to land them in this mess. The company is on life support. This isn't the console they wanted to build. It's off the shelf parts and basic as you can get. They even took the pressure sensitive buttons out of the DS4 to save money.

Their hope were to build the PS4 cheap, as a short term console to provide the ultimate goal, the PS5. Sadly that has come to a end. We now will never see a PS5 as this problem of the PS4/10 has just sealed the companies fate.

Scared that the Xbone isn't going to do that well?

If the PS4 does tank you could be right though, there probably won't be a PS5.