I hope: A, i get called.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cainetao11 (16619 posts) -

Back. B, it spawns a new gen of "modern warfare" games. More importantly, better living conditions for N. Koreans. For those who don't know: N. Korea and S. Korea have exchanged fire today. Where is my Cryo suit?

#2 Posted by Blabadon (25696 posts) -

I don't get it TC, but you're smart, perhaps you can fix this for clarification's sake.

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (38806 posts) -

I want more WW2 shooters. I miss those.

#4 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4142 posts) -

i'm fighting with the blacks

#5 Posted by freedomfreak (38806 posts) -

i'm fighting with the blacks

Considering they have the Vietnamese on their side, I'm inclined to agree.

#6 Posted by Slashkice (13017 posts) -

#7 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9376 posts) -

So TC is saying he wants real world wars to happen, just so that games studios would make FPS game based on the wars that TC want to happen in the real world...

Why cant the US just go to war with Russia and set off WW3, that would make a kick ass game bro.

Jesus Christ man, some people should have their house burned down with all their video games and electronics in that fire, so that they stop obsessing over games, computers and electronic gadgets.

#8 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

This probably should be in off topic tbh.

#9 Edited by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

I don't get it TC, but you're smart, perhaps you can fix this for clarification's sake.

N. Korea and S. Korea exchanged artillery fire earlier (into the ocean). TC wants to get called back into military service and jokes that it would push a new era of "modern" FPS.

#10 Posted by Blabadon (25696 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

N. Korea and S. Korea exchanged artillery fire earlier (into the ocean). TC wants to get called back into military service and jokes that it would push a new era of "modern" FPS.

Haha, nah I get that, I just didn't know if this is supposed to be a thread where we make our own ad lib to a template.

#11 Posted by _Matt_ (8843 posts) -

I want more WW2 shooters. I miss those.

Me too me too me too

#12 Posted by cainetao11 (16619 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow: now we're talking bro!!! Seriously, the only "conflict" that could warrant intervention is this N. Korean regime that has 85% of citizens living in 19 century conditions. Before everyone gets their peace badge and judges gavel out, understand, that A, it was all in fun; B, if its not fun to YOU, then why are you opposing militarily helping these people that are being held hostage for decades? What do you propose we, the liberated societies do then?

#13 Posted by bobbetybob (19127 posts) -

North Korea and South Korea have exchanged fire before, North Korea aren't stupid enough to actually do anything major.

#14 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

That OP was....what was that?