I haven't bought any games for my PS4 yet O_O

• 66 results
#51 Edited by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

AC4 was a huge improvement but meh. Too many of them at one time.

#52 Edited by slaves (1135 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I'll soon have 12 games after this month.

That you have bought or does that include PS+ games and free to play ones?

#53 Posted by gago-gago (9111 posts) -

You are not alone. A lot of folks bought the hype and bought the PS4 then realizing it doesn't have enough games to continously play since launch. Slim pickings for the Xbox One too but it does have more options right now and from the start than the PS4.

#54 Posted by Heil68 (42654 posts) -

@slaves said:

@Heil68 said:

I'll soon have 12 games after this month.

That you have bought or does that include PS+ games and free to play ones?

I'll have 9 retail games by the end of this month with MLB the Show 14 and Watch Dogs.

I just bought child of light last night

and yeah, I got a few free PSN+ games, so more than 12 actually.

#55 Posted by intotheminx (356 posts) -

I am extremely tempted to go out and purchase a PS4 just to get it over with, but something tells me there will be a price drop before anything worth playing comes out, so I'm really trying to be patient.

#56 Posted by slaves (1135 posts) -

@Heil68: Yeah that about were I am too. I can't wait until Watchdogs comes out. How are you liking Child of Light?

#57 Posted by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

You are not alone. A lot of folks bought the hype and bought the PS4 then realizing it doesn't have enough games to continously play since launch. Slim pickings for the Xbox One too but it does have more options right now and from the start than the PS4.

Exactly. I started noticing this a lot when I caught myself playing on my Ps3 more while my PS4 was always off.

#58 Posted by benleslie5 (7694 posts) -

If you bought Flower on the PS3, I think you can get the PS4 version for free from what I've heard if you've already purchased it on the PS3 and can get the PS Vita or PS4 version for free

#59 Edited by lundy86_4 (42650 posts) -

My brother bought inFamous, but that's it. I'm gonna be grabbing Killzone when I pick up a PS4 next week. On the X1 I have Titanfall, Thief and Ryse.

#60 Posted by darkangel115 (1403 posts) -

@gago-gago said:

Exactly. I started noticing this a lot when I caught myself playing on my Ps3 more while my PS4 was always off.

I have a few friends that are PS only that went back to their PS3 less then a week after launch. one stopped 3 days to play infamous, got the platinum, the right back. All my PS4 games i have are for my kids. They mostly play it. But it's there for me when the games start dropping. I haven't gone back to my PS3 or 360 at all. All my time is spent with my xbox one.

#61 Edited by Pray_to_me (2735 posts) -

I had also listened to the "Infamous is short" hyperbole floating around and instead of buying it borrowed it from a friend. Now I regret that because there's a hearty amount of stuff to do and the graphics are so dope you can spend a week just taking screenshots. Game is a bit underrated

#62 Edited by cainetao11 (15841 posts) -

To each their own, but infamous ss looks like a lot of fun.

#63 Posted by Young_Charter (19800 posts) -

@Young_Charter said:

@gago-gago said:

I have a few friends that are PS only that went back to their PS3 less then a week after launch. one stopped 3 days to play infamous, got the platinum, the right back. All my PS4 games i have are for my kids. They mostly play it. But it's there for me when the games start dropping. I haven't gone back to my PS3 or 360 at all. All my time is spent with my xbox one.

when the prices drop on titles is when I am going in for the gold mine as well.

#64 Posted by Cloud_imperium (1793 posts) -

Only console game that looks interesting right now is Quantum Break .

#65 Edited by ButDuuude (392 posts) -

If you bought Flower on the PS3, I think you can get the PS4 version for free from what I've heard if you've already purchased it on the PS3 and can get the PS Vita or PS4 version for free

You get both, the PS Vita and the PS4 for free if you buy the PS3 version. I believe it doesn't matter what system you buy it for, you still get the other two free.

#66 Posted by blackace (19741 posts) -

@Young_Charter: Well, I downloaded DC online for the PS4. My son is playing it on the PS3 and said it was decent. Since I have a 1.5TB HDD in my PS4, why not give it a try. Will play some more Mercenary Kings while I'm at it. Just pre-ordered UFC and Witcher 3 for PS4. Going to be busy this month and with my birthday less then 2 weeks ago.

#67 Posted by PimpHand_Gamer (122 posts) -

I've been considering Might and Magic X since there isn't much else out there coming out anytime soon I'll be very interested in outside of maybe Watchdogs or The Crew if it supports G27 which I doubt.