I have played KZ and watched Ryse played on Xbox One

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@timbers_WSU:

@timbers_WSU said:

@mrxboxone said:

@MonsieurX said:

Wondering if anyone can take you seriously with that name when you're speaking about anything related to the xbox

Owned.

Not necessarily. He could be faking it or be more of an Xbox fan than a PS fan. I don't see how the PS4 having 150% better GPU and better RAM wouldn't have better visual games than X1.

Hey that's my PS4. I posted it in another forum. Go Nebraska!

Already played Ryse. It was good.

#52 Posted by Heil68 (43968 posts) -

Wondering if anyone can take you seriously with that name when you're speaking about anything related to the xbox

Nope..lolz

#53 Edited by I_AM_MEGATRON (374 posts) -

900p graphics king for sure LOL

#54 Posted by donalbane (16272 posts) -

Engadget just reviewed the Xbox One and said that Ryse is the undisputed console graphics king, for what it's worth. They mentioned it at the tail end of the video.

LINK

#55 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Ofcourse you watched ryse

It's a movie after all

Sony fans favorite genre, Uncharted, Heavy Rain, Metal Gear Solid etc.

#57 Posted by Caseytappy (2132 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@timbers_WSU:

@timbers_WSU said:

@mrxboxone said:

@MonsieurX said:

Owned.

Not necessarily. He could be faking it or be more of an Xbox fan than a PS fan. I don't see how the PS4 having 150% better GPU and better RAM wouldn't have better visual games than X1.

Hey that's my PS4. I posted it in another forum. Go Nebraska!

Already played Ryse. It was good.

You're full of shit , that's mine and you know it !

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc232/Casey120/Crap/2383770-photo.jpg?t=1384966174

#58 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

@Caseytappy: How dare you sir. Passing off my PS4 as your own. Here I am in front of my PS4:

#59 Posted by CyberLips (1823 posts) -

@Caseytappy: How dare you sir. Passing off my PS4 as your own. Here I am in front of my PS4:

lmao

#60 Posted by AM-Gamer (3802 posts) -
#61 Posted by iambatman7986 (408 posts) -

Ryse looks amazing. Anyone saying otherwise is either in denial or a trolling fanboy. We've I get my One, I'll pick it up. KI looks awesome too, but the amount of content is disheartening.

#62 Posted by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

BRB children lol

#63 Edited by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

Killzone still doesnt look as good as Ryse

#64 Posted by cainetao11 (17341 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@mrxboxone said:

@silversix_ said:

Dat 900p tho

dat 900p out preformed yo 1080p

My? I don't own KZ but played it and i know how it looks. 900p is meh and not impressive.

spoken like a true twit. The same reason Ryse looks better than Killzone is the same reason Uncharted won best graphics even though you find higher resolution games on PC. Don't be a buffoon.

Dude, resolution is that guys passion.

#65 Posted by Puckhog04 (22606 posts) -

Ryse doesn't look that good visually to me. Nice textures but looks sorta bland. If it's fun then I'll definitely pick it up when I pick up an XOne next year. Your name doesn't help though. Especially with everyone using that pic.

#66 Posted by danjammer69 (4115 posts) -

Fair and balanced impressions right there.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I am considering making an alt account named 'PS4TeaBagsXboneWithDirtyBalls' and then comparing PS4/Xbone games.

I will expect everyone to take my reviews seriously. No shit. Super series business here.

No bias, just fact.