I have both consoles.. It is wrong to wish that MGS4 to be also on the 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XD88FDB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XD88FDB
Member since 2007 • 652 Posts

You know just to spite the cows and watch them squirm?

I also hope Mass effect makes it to PS3.

So to spite the lemmings and watch them also Squirm.

I'll get to play both games, Either way but SW will be tons of fun it both of these happened.

To bring Humality to both lemming and cow for they are both a disgrace to this place.

Cornerstore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Cornerstore
Member since 2006 • 2137 Posts
Its weird because I am the opposite. I think ps3 should keep it because its kind of on playstations root and they need some more good games to there self.
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
this is madnes
XD88FDB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XD88FDB

Its weird because I am the opposite. I think ps3 should keep it because its kind of on playstations root and they need some more good games to there self.Cornerstore

I don't care about that I just want Cows and lemmings to slit each others throat.

Moreso than they do now.

I want this war to start. :twisted:

Cornerstore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cornerstore
Member since 2006 • 2137 Posts
haha well it its not coming to 360 in someone elses form that ryan guy confirmed it wont.
Frostyhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Frostyhound
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
That doesn't stop people from dreaming that it will be on the 360
i-lick-monkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 i-lick-monkeys
Member since 2007 • 2971 Posts
none of those things will ever ever ever happen
osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

I think the PS3 needs to keep it AND get Mass Effect to make it more competitive. It'd get the console war hopping then!

Neither of those htings are going to happen. Mass Effect signed an exclusivity deal, and MGS 4 has been stated 50 billion times to be PS3 exclusive.

Spartanx23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Spartanx23
Member since 2005 • 1554 Posts

Sadly, I don't think it will turn out this way. I realize that all the P.R. in the world can only last for so long. I want MGS4 to remain PS3 as well. It should be the Playstations Halo for gods sake!

However, Microsoft's worldwidesales will be near that 18-20 million unitssold mark by the end of 2007. They'll be darn close to the 25 million mark by the end of 2009, so that's got to mean something to Konomi.

For me to believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, I need 2 things to happen.

I want Kojima son to say word for word "Metal Gear Solid 4 is, and will be forever remain a Playstation 3 exclusive!".

I also want Konami corp. to go on record and say, "Metal Gear Solid is, and will forever remain a Playstation 3 exclusive!".

If I don't get those responses exactly, then the door is wide open. No amount of P.R. BS will do. No quote's from some Sonyso and so will do.

XD88FDB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XD88FDB

Sadly, I don't think it will turn out this way. I realize that all the P.R. in the world can only last for so long. I want MGS4 to remain PS3 as well. It should be the Playstations Halo for gods sake!

However, Microsoft's worldwidesales will be near that 18-20 million unitssold mark by the end of 2007. They'll be darn close to the 25 million mark by the end of 2009, so that's got to mean something to Konomi.

I want Kojima son to say word for word "Metal Gear Solid 4 is, and will be forever remain a Playstation 3 exclusive!".

I also want Konami corp. to go on record and say, "Metal Gear Solid is, and will forever remain a Playstation 3 exclusive!".

If I don't get those responses exactly, then the door is wide open. No amount of P.R. BS will do. No quote's from some Sonyso and so will do.

Spartanx23

That leaves the door wide open for MGS4 SubWhatever to be on the 360 2-3 years down the road

they said MGS4 will never be on the Xbox 360 but MGS4 Sub is different Story.

not that I care I'll play it on the PS3 anyhoo,

Just want to get some Blood Boiling.

Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
Both consoles should keep their own number of games exclusive if possible. It's a little thing called competition, which benefits everybody, especially multiplat owners. Manticores can experience all the games on the systems they were made for, meant for.
RedMarzBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RedMarzBoy
Member since 2004 • 1298 Posts
i think ME belongs on the 360 and MGS4 on the ps3.
Spartanx23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Spartanx23
Member since 2005 • 1554 Posts
[QUOTE="Spartanx23"]

XD88FDB

That leaves the door wide open for MGS4 SubWhatever to be on the 360 2-3 years down the road

they said MGS4 will never be on the Xbox 360 but MGS4 Sub is different Story.

not that I care I'll play it on the PS3 anyhoo,

Just want to get some Blood Boiling.

Yup, it's a grey area that no one has touched, and yet, it seems so obvious.

Anyway, I'm gonna get MGS4 on the PS3 also. It just seems right doesn't it?

I have every other Metal Gear game on my PS2. Actually, I have MGS:Twin Snakes on Gamecube, and the others on PS2.

Whatever, it's a Playstation thing for me.:)

Lazy_Boy88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lazy_Boy88
Member since 2003 • 7418 Posts
Yes it is wrong. Making a game multiplat splits the dev team up meaning more people are just getting it to work than actually making a good game and also it won't take advantage of either system's hardware advantages. Everything should be 1 platform.... and there should be less platforms.
Avatar image for instantdeath999
instantdeath999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 instantdeath999
Member since 2007 • 3470 Posts

I own both, and want freaking exclusives. Exclusives always seem to be better.

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Relys
Member since 2005 • 4426 Posts
I hope that the ps3 gets better games.. I would like to get a ps3 when the price goes down rather than a 360 if they both had the same ammout of AAA games. Microsoft support is **** and they keep updating/fixing their consoles while ripping people off.