I guess Microsoft didnt have a yield problem....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

wow, well they are putting out a lot of systems, they just beat out ps4 on black Thursday, the demand is there, and the supply is as well. They are going to push a lot of units at the 500 dollar price tag. On subject, cboat isn't looking good right now. He looks to be a disgruntled mole at Microsoft who was demoed or had someone sleep with his wife. He was found out I guess, since his talk of cellars with bish on neogaf looked like an amazing reach at the time. Looks to be made up as the only mess up being talked about are the one on the ps4 supply side. If anything the Xbox One is a build, and what a great purchase. Its going to mature and its going to be even better. This ones for you Albert Penello.

#2 Edited by pc-ps360 (3458 posts) -

@XBOunity: the system just released no one is beating any1. we wont know until summer 2014. either way from what i know xbox beating ps4 in games, ps4 beating xbone in sales.

#3 Posted by Suppaman100 (3863 posts) -

Yet PS4 will outsell Xbone everywhere in the world.

Just give up lems, the Xbone 720p is done, PS4 already won.

#4 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

yeah ok yeah those predictions were just motivation. sorry cboat way wrong. The build is better than you all said. That system is legit brother. Better and more durable than the ps4. When both machine mature, Its going to be fun.

#5 Posted by EG101 (857 posts) -

I think everything CBOAT at Gaf posted was Anti-M.S. Propaganda paid for by Sony. The reason I feel this way is because most of what Cboat said appiled to Sony and 1 of the things he tried to imply is that MS was paying people to spread Anti-Sony propaganda. On the forums there is barely any negative threads about PS4 Yet pretty much ALL the gaming forums are full of Sony Drones trashing everything positive about the XB1. Say something positive about PS4 with no proof and its gospel but say something positive about XB1 and your burned at the stake. One poster showed a pm Cboat made where CBoat pretty much proved he was an Anti-MS Fanboy. Thing is a bunch of other posters at Gaf took him at his word and helped him Spread his HATE much like you see a bunch of Posters around here Spreading Anti-MS bs.

#6 Edited by tdkmillsy (1324 posts) -

What is the obsession with number of sales. The profit comes from games and services and Xbox One is winning on both counts.

#7 Edited by Gatman32 (437 posts) -

Why do fanboys argue sales numbers that they don't profit from? Lol

#8 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@EG101: yeah. they accused me of astroturfing there and shen told bish I was paid by Microsoft lol. This is all true by the way. When they are accusing people of doing that, it means they are doing something shady on their behalf. The more time goes on the more they will be looked upon as anti Microsoft. cboat latest attempts with the snap crashing mess of a system looks to be such a stretch, I called it at the time too. It all came out after the xbox released its UI video with the song. Famous, thuway, cboat, all pined hard for sony. still do.

#9 Edited by APiranhaAteMyVa (2878 posts) -

Both look like they are going to be really successful, which is great for both companies. Neither are going to be cancelled, so we should have a nice long gen of greatness awaiting us all.

#10 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8434 posts) -
#11 Posted by RedentSC (628 posts) -

Both look like they are going to be really successful, which is great for both companies. Neither are going to be cancelled, so we should have a nice long gen of greatness awaiting us all.

well spoken my friend

#12 Posted by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -

ps4 had less stock on black friday already....everywhere has been sold out of ps4's since the 15 xbox one hasnt and has been everywhere

#13 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

ps4 had less stock on black friday already....everywhere has been sold out of ps4's since the 15 xbox one hasnt and has been everywhere

The Xbox One HAS been sold out everywhere between the 22nd and Black Friday. The only stores that supposedly had stock of Xbox One's were a Best Buy and Toys R Us in Time's Square which to no surprise had no direct phone numbers and had no way of contacting either store to check stock,.

#14 Posted by DaHater7 (74 posts) -

@XBOunity: Ok I have both systems and you imply that X1 hardware and build are superior to PS4. I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion but from what I have experienced with my hands on time is that Ps4 is quality build just as X1 is quality build. I have noticed that the X1 system interface is a bit sloppy and messy to maneuver around whie the Ps4 is much more direct and easier to navigate through the menus and options of the interface. On the X1 I feel like I need to dig around unnecessarily at times. The big one for me is the install and download times, on the Ps4 they are beastly and on the X1 they are perplexingly slow and take much longer. The X1 has a few more 1st party exclusives at the moment but with so many multiplats and Resogun I have no issues there. So that's all I got. Your X1 fanboy jibberish is getting a little old.

#15 Posted by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

I lucked out. Went to Toys R Us, asked if they ahd any xbox ones, knowing they woudln't anymore since it was noon... they had a preorder that was never picked up so I ended up gettign a day one edition. Anyways, it was sold out everywhere while I was looking.

#16 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

wow no stock now is the excuse? If it was low stock on xbox one it would because of bad yields? Face it, NA is more hot on Xbox One and view it as a better product. Its going to outsell the PS4 in Holiday 2013, im really surprised they handed Sony its ass. Its going to be big in NA, not much else, but NA wants this thing. The word on street is good.

#17 Posted by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

The Xbox One HAS been sold out everywhere between the 22nd and Black Friday. The only stores that supposedly had stock of Xbox One's were a Best Buy and Toys R Us in Time's Square which to no surprise had no direct phone numbers and had no way of contacting either store to check stock,.

target had them my buddies gamestop had them best buy had them and costco had them

#18 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@stereointegrity: stop trying so hard, I have friends that called 8 gamestops and nothing,

#19 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

target had them my buddies gamestop had them best buy had them and costco had them

Give me their phone numbers and I'll call them right now and see for myself.

#20 Edited by babycakin (1400 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

@stereointegrity: stop trying so hard, I have friends that called 8 gamestops and nothing,

Yeah, stop trying so hard.

#21 Posted by babycakin (1400 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

Holy crap, now THAT is desperate LOL.

#22 Posted by PSbore (71 posts) -

Yet PS4 will outsell Xbone everywhere in the world.

Just give up lems, the Xbone 720p is done, PS4 already won.

won what? having no games for the next 2 years? yes they won at that.

#23 Posted by TrooperManaic (3732 posts) -

IDK, My local Gamestop had Xbox Ones prior to Blackfriday and they didn't sell. My buddy waited in front of Gamestop and their shipment of PS4s sold out within the first 10 minutes the store was open.

We went back to the Gamestop later on that day because they accidentally sold him an Xbox One version of Ghosts and there were still available Xbox Ones on the shelves behind the counter.

#24 Posted by kuu2 (7130 posts) -

@Gatman32 said:

Why do fanboys argue sales numbers that they don't profit from? Lol

Some of us actually play the market and own stock so yes some of us do profit.

#25 Edited by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

trying so hard....what ever u say unity

#26 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@babycakin: cows are really hurting by this news. love it, people know whats the better product is. Im proud of americans

#27 Posted by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

san diego...zipcode 92116

#28 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

Holy crap, now THAT is desperate LOL.

Yup, and what's even worse are dumb ass cows who are too scared of getting exposed. Cows are all talk just like Sony is.

#29 Posted by Evo_nine (1713 posts) -

I remember cows kept bragging about their 99% yields and how xbox was doomed.

Oh funny how things change lol

#30 Posted by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -
@XBOunity said:

@babycakin: cows are really hurting by this news. love it, people know whats the better product is. Im proud of americans

lol cows are hurting that ps4 is outselling the xbone...come on now

#31 Edited by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

Well I just called all of these Gamestops

GameStop - Mall
1640 Camino Del Rio N #317A, San Diego, CA
(619) 291-0154 · gamestop.com
1 review · $$
GameStop
5971 University Ave #308, San Diego, CA
(619) 583-5931 · gamestop.com
3 reviews · $$
GameStop
3425 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA
(858) 694-0034 · gamestop.com
3.67 reviews · $$
GameStop
6083 El Cajon Blvd #5b, San Diego, CA
$$
GameStop - Mall
566 Horton Plaza, San Diego, CA
(619) 233-4680 · gamestop.com
3.811 reviews · $$
GameStop
3357 Rosecrans St #1-c, San Diego, CA
(619) 224-9855 · gamestop.com
4.16 reviews · $$
GameStop
3952 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA
(858) 490-1090 · gamestop.com
3.65 reviews · $$
I also called this Best Buy
Best Buy
5151 Mission Center Rd, San Diego, CA
(619) 574-1076 · stores.bestbuy.com
2.249 reviews · $$
sales people · return policy · new computer · home appliances · gift card
None of these stores had any Xbox One's
I was going to call Target but there's 14+ stores in the area. Considering how vague you were about which Target I'm going to go on a limb and say you're full of shit.
#32 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

GameStop - Mall

Westfield Mission Valley

(619) 291-0154

·

gamestop.com

1 review · $$ GameStop

UNIVERSITY SQUARE

(619) 583-5931

·

gamestop.com

3 reviews · $$ GameStop

Walmart

(858) 694-0034

·

gamestop.com

3.67 reviews · $$ GameStop

Campus Plaza Shopping Center

(619) 229-1202

·

gamestop.com

$$ GameStop - Mall

Westfield Horton Plaza

(619) 233-4680

·

gamestop.com

3.811 reviews · $$ GameStop

Loma Square

(619) 224-9855

·

gamestop.com

4.16 reviews · $$ GameStop

Clairemont Town Square (858) 490-1090 · gamestop.com 3.65 reviews · $$ I also called this Best Buy

Best Buy

(619) 574-1076 · stores.bestbuy.com 2.249 reviews · $$sales people · return policy · new computer · home appliances · gift card None of these stores had any Xbox One's I was going to call Target but there's 14+ stores in the area. Considering how vague you were about which Target I'm going to go on a limb and say you're full of shit.

wow stereo owned by me, another owned cow. wow yeah, its like this all over, I heard you have to go deep into NYC in a huge store and you might get an xbox one, but that's not easy to do, its like a lord of rings adventure. not easy, but yea all my gamespots are out in the long island area, my friend Damien called 6 and nothing.

#33 Posted by tormentos (17718 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

wow, well they are putting out a lot of systems, they just beat out ps4 on black Thursday, the demand is there, and the supply is as well. They are going to push a lot of units at the 500 dollar price tag. On subject, cboat isn't looking good right now. He looks to be a disgruntled mole at Microsoft who was demoed or had someone sleep with his wife. He was found out I guess, since his talk of cellars with bish on neogaf looked like an amazing reach at the time. Looks to be made up as the only mess up being talked about are the one on the ps4 supply side. If anything the Xbox One is a build, and what a great purchase. Its going to mature and its going to be even better. This ones for you Albert Penello.

First is a survey...Not real numbers from either target or walmart.

And second sony release on EU on black Friday,just so you get the idea the xbox one sold between 140,000 and 150,000 units on launch on UK,sony had way bigger lines way bigger demand and sony shipped 300,000 units alone to UK so basically they double MS numbers in just 1 day.

That without counting the rest of EU that also got PS4.

So yeah sony had made 2 difference launch,the first was US with 1 million in 24 hours,something the xbox one hasn't hit yet in more than 1 week after launch.

The sad part is that MS did so bad that even you think about leaving them,...hahaha

#34 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

First is a survey...Not real numbers from either target or walmart.

And second sony release on EU on black Friday,just so you get the idea the xbox one sold between 140,000 and 150,000 units on launch on UK,sony had way bigger lines way bigger demand and sony shipped 300,000 units alone to UK so basically they double MS numbers in just 1 day.

That without counting the rest of EU that also got PS4.

So yeah sony had made 2 difference launch,the first was US with 1 million in 24 hours,something the xbox one hasn't hit yet in more than 1 week after launch.

The sad part is that MS did so bad that even you think about leaving them,...hahaha

no they are so good I have to accept them at 720p over ps4. sorry you don't offer what xbox one offers, its a futuristic console. I just purchased ac4 and the graphics are great, and now I can do 800 things that you cant do on your ps4, and I don't have to worry about being hacked, or if my console is up/down or if I have a wobble on my poorly designed piece of shit console. the topic isn't about me, its about your boy cboat who you claimed was rock solid, I thought the yields were bad right? hahahahahahahahahahaha

#35 Posted by tormentos (17718 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

no they are so good I have to accept them at 720p over ps4. sorry you don't offer what xbox one offers, its a futuristic console. I just purchased ac4 and the graphics are great, and now I can do 800 things that you cant do on your ps4, and I don't have to worry about being hacked, or if my console is up/down or if I have a wobble on my poorly designed piece of shit console. the topic isn't about me, its about your boy cboat who you claimed was rock solid, I thought the yields were bad right? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dat meltdown...hahaha

Please CBOAT don't make me cry...hahaha

#36 Edited by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

Dat meltdown...hahaha

Please CBOAT don't make me cry...hahaha

nice dc, but but cboat said the yields are producing horrible results and the "problem is worse than you will ever know "

ahaahaha so exposed tormentos, your boy cboat lol

#37 Posted by tormentos (17718 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

nice dc, but but cboat said the yields are producing horrible results and the "problem is worse than you will ever know "

And they were what does yield have to do with the xbox one selling because there are no PS4.?

Is obvious sony had way more units,sony had 1 million for US and canada alone,lets say they have another 700,000 for EU that 1.7 million vs what 1 million of the xbox one + a small shipment.?

The PS4 could be at 2 millions now or more for all we know.

MS release 1 million in 13 countries and still you can find units,so is not out of this world to outsold the PS4 when sony is selling all their units faster than they can make it,the fact that the xbox one is there to buy show something else,the demand is not as high.

#38 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

And they were what does yield have to do with the xbox one selling because there are no PS4.?

Is obvious sony had way more units,sony had 1 million for US and canada alone,lets say they have another 700,000 for EU that 1.7 million vs what 1 million of the xbox one + a small shipment.?

MS release 1 million in 13 countries and still you can find units,so is not out of this world to outsold the PS4 when sony is selling all their units faster than they can make it,the fact that the xbox one is there to buy show something else,the demand is not as high.

self owned tormentos. you are saying in another thread that xbo had more units available black Friday this and that, now you are saying that sony has much more supply. lol anyway, it seems that xbox is keeping up with the demand, in which you boy cboat said was a real issue. Remember when you were hoping for a downclock? yeah that was because of yield talk, and yield would have a direct correlation with sales because if it was bad you would see a lower supply. You cant have it two ways tormy, you got your ass kicked on black Friday and people want the xbox one just as much as they want the ps4 in USA and its a 100 dollars more. I bet xbox sells more than PS4 in USA the biggest market this Christmas. IF they had bad yields we wouldn't be talking at this being possible. So you can try and spin but the demand for xbox one is there, and its getting bigger, see black Friday. It sells to more than gamers and the Kinect makes it a magical experience. It gaining steam buddy boy, and this hurts you badly. You should be upset a little with your piece of shit company sony for putting out a station that wobbles and has so many issues. all along you were pointing the finger at MS, well now the finger should be pointed at sony. Funny how stuff works out, USA proving that the best console is the right console XBOX ONE.

#39 Posted by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

All that proves is that MS has more units available to sell. Demand was higher in the Americas for X1 and the launch in EU was like 300,000 'supposedly'. Looks like both consoles will sell well this gen.

#40 Edited by stereointegrity (10709 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

@renegade311 said:

@stereointegrity said:

GameStop - Mall

Westfield Mission Valley

(619) 291-0154

·

gamestop.com

1 review · $$ GameStop

UNIVERSITY SQUARE

(619) 583-5931

·

gamestop.com

3 reviews · $$ GameStop

Walmart

(858) 694-0034

·

gamestop.com

3.67 reviews · $$ GameStop

Campus Plaza Shopping Center

(619) 229-1202

·

gamestop.com

$$ GameStop - Mall

Westfield Horton Plaza

(619) 233-4680

·

gamestop.com

3.811 reviews · $$ GameStop

Loma Square

(619) 224-9855

·

gamestop.com

4.16 reviews · $$ GameStop

Clairemont Town Square (858) 490-1090 · gamestop.com 3.65 reviews · $$ I also called this Best Buy

Best Buy

(619) 574-1076 · stores.bestbuy.com 2.249 reviews · $$sales people · return policy · new computer · home appliances · gift card None of these stores had any Xbox One's I was going to call Target but there's 14+ stores in the area. Considering how vague you were about which Target I'm going to go on a limb and say you're full of shit.

lol did u copy google maps hahahahahahahahaha dat desperation

#41 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

What's interesting is that the majority of SonyGAFfers still don't acknowledge how wrong CBOAT, thuway, and mort were.

#42 Posted by Renegade311 (334 posts) -

@stereointegrity: Not as desperate as lying about the Xbox One being in stock just so you can ride Sony's junk even harder.

#43 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4645 posts) -

All those untouched Xbones in the stock room from launch, most likely.

This thing has no demand outside the marginalised and increasingly isolated bubble of demented Xdrones who'll eat up any turd Microsoft squeezes out.