I feel like THE only one that doesn't like the 360 much

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for blazingneo32089
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blazingneo32089
Member since 2009 • 630 Posts
I don't hate it or anything I mean it's a great console with great games as well as the best online service. The 360 however is not for me. I have many friends that have one. Some of them have a PS3. But I don't buy consoles cause my friends have one. At least not anymore. I bought the 360 out of peer pressure. It wasn't worth it. I don't even play online like all of my friends do. I have played mostly multiplats on the 360. Then I tried the same games on my PS3 and personally, I don't see any huge differences. Seriously. They're games not movies. When I'm too focused on playing, I would not notice much on the graphics too much. And imo, I prefer the PS3 for my gaming. Especially for my favorite genres like adventure, fighting, platformers, RPGs, and beat-em ups. The 360 is reliable for me. It's very noisy and I feel like it may break down on me soon. I tried playing some single player games on the 360 like Mass Effect, Crackdown, Naruto, Lost Odyssey, Fable, Kameo, and Left 4 Dead. They were great but there's so much more that interest me on the PS3. And I personally can't afford to support both consoles. I play what I feel like not what friends are playing, I don't care if it's "the majority opinion". It's not my opinion which is I have always prefer playstation consoles for my gaming. Xbox is not for me. Hope u understand and respect that as I respect that u may like the 360 or other systems.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
I dunno about that, but I feel like I'm THE only one who doesnt like the NXE. I want the old blades back. :( Other than that, I like the 360.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Yup, you are the only one on SW that doesn't like the 360. I just got an idea! You can start a group called the "Cows" and support the PS3! [spoiler] obvious joke is obvious. :P [/spoiler]
skinny_man_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#4 skinny_man_69
Member since 2005 • 5147 Posts

Sounds like a job for....a blog!

Avatar image for BloodSeeker1337
BloodSeeker1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BloodSeeker1337
Member since 2009 • 1278 Posts
Cool Story Bro
88Amp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 88Amp
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts

skinny_man_69

You sir are a genious!

KukicAdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 359

#7 KukicAdo
Member since 2008 • 973 Posts

[QUOTE="skinny_man_69"]

88Amp

You sir are a genious!

You sir need a spell check!

Anyway, differing opinions. I like my 360, but I like my PS3 more. Does that make the 360 bad? NO. Its just a matter of preference.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Er, lots of people don't like the 360, but I see what you mean.

Personally, the PS3 would had been better for me if it wasn't so overhyped and IGN has to overrate nearly every got damn PS3 exclusive that don't even deserve AAA due to their obvious flaws that affects the game. And had more multiplats equal to or better than the 360.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts
TC's topics always feel like they should've been a blog. I sold my wii for a 360 Im the only one who likes the wii Im the only one who doesnt like the 360 that much Everyone hates the wii on SW Seriously.
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

The worst thing about SW is the extra work I have to go through fumbling through all the 360 hate threads, just to enter a decent conversation.

Avatar image for MetalGearSolidZ
MetalGearSolidZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MetalGearSolidZ
Member since 2009 • 497 Posts
[QUOTE="blazingneo32089"]I don't hate it or anything I mean it's a great console with great games as well as the best online service. The 360 however is not for me. I have many friends that have one. Some of them have a PS3. But I don't buy consoles cause my friends have one. At least not anymore. I bought the 360 out of peer pressure. It wasn't worth it. I don't even play online like all of my friends do. I have played mostly multiplats on the 360. Then I tried the same games on my PS3 and personally, I don't see any huge differences. Seriously. They're games not movies. When I'm too focused on playing, I would not notice much on the graphics too much. And imo, I prefer the PS3 for my gaming. Especially for my favorite genres like adventure, fighting, platformers, RPGs, and beat-em ups. The 360 is reliable for me. It's very noisy and I feel like it may break down on me soon. I tried playing some single player games on the 360 like Mass Effect, Crackdown, Naruto, Lost Odyssey, Fable, Kameo, and Left 4 Dead. They were great but there's so much more that interest me on the PS3. And I personally can't afford to support both consoles. I play what I feel like not what friends are playing, I don't care if it's "the majority opinion". It's not my opinion which is I have always prefer playstation consoles for my gaming. Xbox is not for me. Hope u understand and respect that as I respect that u may like the 360 or other systems.

You think you're the ONLYY one that doesn't like the 360 :lol:
Avatar image for MetalGearSolidZ
MetalGearSolidZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MetalGearSolidZ
Member since 2009 • 497 Posts
[QUOTE="blazingneo32089"]I don't hate it or anything I mean it's a great console with great games as well as the best online service. The 360 however is not for me. I have many friends that have one. Some of them have a PS3. But I don't buy consoles cause my friends have one. At least not anymore. I bought the 360 out of peer pressure. It wasn't worth it. I don't even play online like all of my friends do. I have played mostly multiplats on the 360. Then I tried the same games on my PS3 and personally, I don't see any huge differences. Seriously. They're games not movies. When I'm too focused on playing, I would not notice much on the graphics too much. And imo, I prefer the PS3 for my gaming. Especially for my favorite genres like adventure, fighting, platformers, RPGs, and beat-em ups. The 360 is reliable for me. It's very noisy and I feel like it may break down on me soon. I tried playing some single player games on the 360 like Mass Effect, Crackdown, Naruto, Lost Odyssey, Fable, Kameo, and Left 4 Dead. They were great but there's so much more that interest me on the PS3. And I personally can't afford to support both consoles. I play what I feel like not what friends are playing, I don't care if it's "the majority opinion". It's not my opinion which is I have always prefer playstation consoles for my gaming. Xbox is not for me. Hope u understand and respect that as I respect that u may like the 360 or other systems.

You think you're the ONLY one that doesn't like the 360 :lol:
get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

I don't hate it or anything I mean it's a great console with great games as well as the best online service. The 360 however is not for me. I have many friends that have one. Some of them have a PS3. But I don't buy consoles cause my friends have one. At least not anymore. I bought the 360 out of peer pressure. It wasn't worth it. I don't even play online like all of my friends do. I have played mostly multiplats on the 360. Then I tried the same games on my PS3 and personally, I don't see any huge differences. Seriously. They're games not movies. When I'm too focused on playing, I would not notice much on the graphics too much. And imo, I prefer the PS3 for my gaming. Especially for my favorite genres like adventure, fighting, platformers, RPGs, and beat-em ups. The 360 is reliable for me. It's very noisy and I feel like it may break down on me soon. I tried playing some single player games on the 360 like Mass Effect, Crackdown, Naruto, Lost Odyssey, Fable, Kameo, and Left 4 Dead. They were great but there's so much more that interest me on the PS3. And I personally can't afford to support both consoles. I play what I feel like not what friends are playing, I don't care if it's "the majority opinion". It's not my opinion which is I have always prefer playstation consoles for my gaming. Xbox is not for me. Hope u understand and respect that as I respect that u may like the 360 or other systems. blazingneo32089

Yeah, I've been peer pressured into buying a video game system before, and when you don't listen to yourself, that's when the bad happens and you regret it. I've been there.

You just need to be yourself dude and not care what your friends think. If they are peer pressuring you to spend a bunch of money that you don't want to, maybe they aren't being good friends. If they are your friends, they should like you for who you are, not want you to change into something you are not.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Personally, the PS3 would had been better for me if it wasn't so overhyped and IGN has to overrate nearly every got damn PS3 exclusive that don't even deserve AAA due to their obvious flaws that affects the game. And had more multiplats equal to or better than the 360.

mitu123
So the PS3 is not you're console of choice because you get caught up on what other people say about the PS3 and it's games? umm not really a good reason there, maybe you shouldn't put too much value on what other people say about the PS3, it's you're own opinion that should determine your console of choice.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Swift_Boss_A

So the PS3 is not you're console of choice because you get caught up on what other people say about the PS3 and it's games? umm not really a good reason there, maybe you shouldn't put too much value on what other people say about the PS3, it's you're own opinion that should determine your console of choice.

I did that last gen and played over 25 crappy games without caring about reviews, I have yet to like a game that got under a 6. But I do like 6.0+ games, most of them. This gen I played less than 5 crappy ones. It's not a bad console at all, and a lot of the games are good, it's just sometimes they IGNORE the flaws and rate the game higher than they should be. The same can be applied to other games on other systems, Halo 3 being a good example with how poor Mission 8 was. I still like it though, and with it getting more games, it's all good.:)

Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

User Lists: 1

#16 Junior_AIN
Member since 2007 • 4703 Posts
We got it, you prefer the PS3 for some reason I still don't understand, something about games not being movies even though the games you played are the same on both. And you've played several games on the 360 and of various genres and didn't like any of them, but strangely likes everything on the PS3. Anything else you'd like to share?
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

mitu123

Just out of curiousity, which games received AAA on IGN that didn't deserve it?

jessesalinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jessesalinas
Member since 2007 • 2935 Posts

skinny_man_69

beat me to it.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

BPoole96

Uncharted 1, Resistance 1 and 2(9.5 my ass), Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Folklore(they can't be serious, from my playthrough, it's lucky to get AA). That's all I can remember for now, at least Valkyria Chronicles got a 9.0 there, which is way better than the games I listed so far. I don't visit that site much now which is why I need to research the rest and I hate the forums, but it's better than Gametrailers forums.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

mitu123

Uncharted 1, Resistance 1 and 2(9.5 my ass), Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Folklore(they can't be serious, from my playthrough, it's lucky to get AA). That's all I can remember for now, at least Valkyria Chronicles got a 9.0 there, which is way better than the games I listed so far. I don't visit that site much now which is why I need to research the rest and I hate the forums, but it's better than Gametrailers forums.

Wow Folklore? :?

I think RFoM is more deserving of AAA than R2, but that is mainly off of preference and I was mad that they didn't have co op campaign in R2

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

Wow Folklore? :?

I think RFoM is more deserving of AAA than R2, but that is mainly off of preference and I was mad that they didn't have co op campaign in R2

Ha, yeah, so true. I still find it flawed though.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

mitu123

:shock: Yeah folklore should be lower. A lot lower :P. But IMO, the others are still AAA titles (if gears 2 got a 9.5, IMO resistance 2 deserves it too :P ) R FOM score is pretty spot on, ToD should be 9.0 and uncharted is pretty close to the metacritic average (89). And I agree with you about the forums. Same with gametrailers :P But youtube is worse than both combined. Any gaming related video turns into a flame war in the comments section.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

SilverChimera

:shock: Yeah folklore should be lower. A lot lower :P. But IMO, the others are still AAA titles (if gears 2 got a 9.5, IMO resistance 2 deserves it too :P ) R FOM score is pretty spot on, ToD should be 9.0 and uncharted is pretty close to the metacritic average (89). And I agree with you about the forums. Same with gametrailers :P But youtube is worse than both combined. Any gaming related video turns into a flame war in the comments section.

I know youtube is the worst, I've been there, I read the comments, I thought I was going to lose some I.Q. points from reading some of those comments.:lol: But for a pure gaming site, Gametrailers is the bottom of the barrel, even Giantbomb is better than that site, and I don't really like it that much, I should quit.:P

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Uncharted 1, Resistance 1 and 2(9.5 my ass), Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Folklore(they can't be serious, from my playthrough, it's lucky to get AA). That's all I can remember for now, at least Valkyria Chronicles got a 9.0 there, which is way better than the games I listed so far. I don't visit that site much now which is why I need to research the rest and I hate the forums, but it's better than Gametrailers forums.

mitu123

I know youtube is the worst, I've been there, I read the comments, I thought I was going to lose some I.Q. points from reading some of those comments.:lol: But for a pure gaming site, Gametrailers is the bottom of the barrel, even Giantbomb is better than that site, and I don't really like it that much, I should quit.:P

Yeah, youtube may as well be CowTube since it's 95% PS3 fanboys on the comments.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] :shock: Yeah folklore should be lower. A lot lower :P. But IMO, the others are still AAA titles (if gears 2 got a 9.5, IMO resistance 2 deserves it too :P ) R FOM score is pretty spot on, ToD should be 9.0 and uncharted is pretty close to the metacritic average (89). And I agree with you about the forums. Same with gametrailers :P But youtube is worse than both combined. Any gaming related video turns into a flame war in the comments section. SilverChimera

Yeah, youtube may as well be CowTube since it's 95% PS3 fanboys on the comments.

I'll just avoid most/all the comments and watch the vids then, same with Gametrailers. They make the Sony fans here seem normal in comparison.:lol:

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

[QUOTE="88Amp"]

[QUOTE="skinny_man_69"]

Sounds like a job for....a blog!KukicAdo

You sir are a genious!

You sir need a spell check!

Anyway, differing opinions. I like my 360, but I like my PS3 more. Does that make the 360 bad? NO. Its just a matter of preference.

You, sir, need punctuation.

coltgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 coltgames
Member since 2009 • 2120 Posts

dont let peer pressure make u buy a 360 just cause your friends may like it doesnt mean u will

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MizFitAwesome
Member since 2009 • 2745 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="SilverChimera"] :shock: Yeah folklore should be lower. A lot lower :P. But IMO, the others are still AAA titles (if gears 2 got a 9.5, IMO resistance 2 deserves it too :P ) R FOM score is pretty spot on, ToD should be 9.0 and uncharted is pretty close to the metacritic average (89). And I agree with you about the forums. Same with gametrailers :P But youtube is worse than both combined. Any gaming related video turns into a flame war in the comments section. SilverChimera

Give YouTube a break, the Trey Brotherhood alone makes it entertaining...

bad_fur_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 bad_fur_day
Member since 2008 • 1988 Posts

I feel like THE only one that thinks this thread is completely pointless.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts
You're not THE only one, I feel like THE 100th guy who thinks this topic should be a blog.
Gundamforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Gundamforce
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

Stay here for a bit and you'll find out that you're not the only one. Here in System Wars, you can find haters for any game or system.

92GreenYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 92GreenYJ
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
Nope. I hate the 360 with a passion. I hate any and all M$ products
playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

mitu123

:shock: You mean like GS did for many of the xbox360 exclusives?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#35 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30573 Posts

Do you feel like the only one here on system wars? Seriously??

Avatar image for blazingneo32089
blazingneo32089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 blazingneo32089
Member since 2009 • 630 Posts

Stay here for a bit and you'll find out that you're not the only one. Here in System Wars, you can find haters for any game or system.

Gundamforce
I don't hate the 360. It's just not the console for me.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

playharderfool

:shock: You mean like GS did for many of the xbox360 exclusives?

Perfect Dark Zero is the only AAAE I don't agree with(I gave it a 7.0), I do love AAAEs like GRAW, Halo 3, Gears of War 2, etc.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
I think you'll find lots of friends over here:P
matthova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 199

#40 matthova
Member since 2008 • 199 Posts
Yea the 360 is the first out and the worst of the 3 big consoles....PS3 First, then wii, last xbore 360 LOL
Indie_Hitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Indie_Hitman
Member since 2008 • 2457 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="KukicAdo"] [QUOTE="88Amp"] You sir are a genious!

You sir need a spell check! Anyway, differing opinions. I like my 360, but I like my PS3 more. Does that make the 360 bad? NO. Its just a matter of preference.

You, sir, shouldn't follow forum posting trends.
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="KukicAdo"] You sir need a spell check! Anyway, differing opinions. I like my 360, but I like my PS3 more. Does that make the 360 bad? NO. Its just a matter of preference.Indie_Hitman

You, sir, shouldn't follow forum posting trends.

You, sir, made me lol.

adv_tr00per

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 adv_tr00per
Member since 2006 • 2605 Posts

I have nothing agaisnt 360, because it has great games on it, and system failure isn't an issue anymore. It's just that everything about Live is a rip-off, and that's really the only thing holding me back from getting a 360.