I don't need a PS4 to play Bloodborn

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

yeah so I did the math

im not buying ps4, we still dunno if bloodborn is even good, some of us haven't even played demon souls or dark souls

and last time i looked xbox one is getting the dark souls 1/2 remaster and so is PC why would i buy a ps4 for bloodborn when im getting most of the games on my system?

and like i said before WE DON'T KNOW if Bloodborn is even gonna be good....nobody's played it and for all i know it could be crap....

im just saying hold off, we dunno how good it is, and some of us aren't even into that series of games so like na sony im not shelling 400 big ones when i don't even know of your exclusive game is good.

MCC got me on board the full halo package, bloodborn im gonna go with the wait and see approach imo

as a true gamer just gamer opinion here

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Well, according to cows, Bloodborne is going to be so much better than Dark Souls because it's exclusive to PlayStation and a successor to the "only good Souls game".

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Lemming damage control thread lol

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

LOL, now this dummy is back making shitty threads again

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Saddest damage control thread ever. I've played demon souls and ds 1 and 2, and now i'm gonna play and enjoy bloodborne, you jelly? ofc you are

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Well, according to cows, Bloodborne is going to be so much better than Dark Souls because it's exclusive to PlayStation and a successor to the "only good Souls game".

I am pretty sure that's what most souls fans think of Bloodborne. But hey carry on with your assumptions.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@blamix99 said:

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 foxhound_fox

@Sollet said:

@foxhound_fox said:

I am pretty sure that's what most souls fans think of Bloodborne. But hey carry on with your assumptions.

As a Souls fan, I think the original Dark Souls was the best Souls game. And many agree with me. Demon's Souls had great atmosphere and "level design" in terms of layout... but Dark Souls had everything else better, and to me, gameplay, story, non-linear progression and far better bosses was way more important than levels that had more sensible progression and a "darker" atmosphere. And even then, I much preferred the setting of Dark Souls and it's drab atmosphere to Demon's.

Don't talk like you speak for all Souls fans.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

Saddest damage control thread ever. I've played demon souls and ds 1 and 2, and now i'm gonna play and enjoy bloodborne, you jelly? ofc you are

how is this damage control xbox one is getting the 2 remaster dark souls games and all ps4 has is an "unproven" new IP

ill go with the proven stuff thats just me tho

im not mad about bloodborn or downplaying it im just saying why can't we wait to see how good it is before were like omg an amazing game for ps4 ...

if its good cows do get a win in my book but we shouldn't declare it some AAAA game just cuz it looks good in videos and stuff

nobody knows how good the "real" full game is yet i say we wait to bash other systems etc

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#10 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Holy awful thread Batman. Bloodborne will be great.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Krelian-co

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

how is this damage control xbox one is getting the 2 remaster dark souls games and all ps4 has is an "unproven" new IP

im not mad about bloodborn or downplaying it im just saying why can't we wait to see how good it is before were like omg an amazing game for ps4 ...

if its good cows do get a win in my book but we shouldn't declare it some AAAA game just cuz it looks good in videos and stuff

nobody knows how good the "real" full game is yet i say we wait to bash other systems etc

3 souls games > 2 souls games. #dealwithit

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sollet

@foxhound_fox said:

@Sollet said:

@foxhound_fox said:

As a Souls fan, I think the original Dark Souls was the best Souls game. And many agree with me. Demon's Souls had great atmosphere and "level design" in terms of layout... but Dark Souls had everything else better, and to me, gameplay, story, non-linear progression and far better bosses was way more important than levels that had more sensible progression and a "darker" atmosphere. And even then, I much preferred the setting of Dark Souls and it's drab atmosphere to Demon's.

Don't talk like you speak for all Souls fans.

Now where did I mention or say that Demon's Souls > Dark Souls?

Again with your assumptions.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

That's like saying FFXIII is better than FFVI because it had more games.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Lemming damage control thread lol

There are more Cows damage control threads on SW. Maybe you can damage control Sony selling SOE. I'd gladly play EverQuest Next and Planetside 2 on my XB1, even though it would be better on the PC.

As for Bloodborne, I can't see this game not being good. Will it be great? Don't know, but from what I've seen of the game play, it won't be a bad game.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Krelian-co

@bunchanumbers said:

@Krelian-co said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

no it's like saying ff xiii AND ffvi > just ff vi, learn to read and make analogies.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

@ProtossRushX: No where in the OP did yo address what you said in the topic.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17  Edited By bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@bunchanumbers said:

@Krelian-co said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

no it's like saying ff xiii AND ffvi > just ff vi, learn to read and make analogies.

I'd argue that FFXIII cancels out the goodness of FFVI.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Wow so much wrong information, many people have played bloodbourne from the major gaming websites and have come away very impressed, don't be sour just because it's an exclusive.

end of the day if that is your type of game then great, demon souls was great for it's genre dark souls improved on that and dark souls 2 was good, so of course BloodBourne is going to be great and not because it's exclusive just because it's coming from a great developer, it wouldn't matter if it's multiplatform anyone who has played the souls series will understand that bloodbourne is going to be great and top the other games as it's progression.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@blackace: SOE has what to do with this thread? God you're a salty lem lol. The only way your Xbone will get any use for the next 8+ months is if you force yourself to play inferior versions of multiplats.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

They are remastering dark souls 1 as well? link?

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

what

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 foxhound_fox

@Sollet said:

"I am pretty sure that's what most souls fans think of Bloodborne."

That's one hell of an inference.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#23 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Nice damage control thread TC.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@ProtossRushX: No where in the OP did yo address what you said in the topic.

He probably referring to PSN+, we need both for good deeds!!

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sollet

@foxhound_fox said:

@Sollet said:

"I am pretty sure that's what most souls fans think of Bloodborne."

That's one hell of an inference.

That most fans of the souls series are looking forward to Bloodborne and hope it will surpass the other games?

Does that equal me saying: "Demon's Souls > Dark Souls"? Well if it does, sorry for rustling your jimmies.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@bunchanumbers said:

@Krelian-co said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

you really taking this the wrong way, he meant Demon Souls+Dark Souls+Dark Souls 2>>>>>>Dark Souls+Dark Souls 2. how can 2 games be better than 3? if the 2 is included in that 3. get it now?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#27 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@foxhound_fox:

Lol true

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

lmao the damage control very interesting then again i dont blame ya i mean if there are no games for xbone for an entire year it does that.. btw did you know PS4 getting the dark souls remaster AND bloodborne?

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Okay.

sHaDyCuBe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sHaDyCuBe321
Member since 2003 • 5769 Posts

Even though I'm not really impressed with Bloodborne and I would certainly not spend $400+ just to play it, this is still a sh*tty thread.

AAAAE or AE it's still an exclusive game many Sony fans are looking forward to. Yeah we don't know if Bloodborne will be great, but it could be and potential is all that matters right now.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

I don't need a PS4 to play Bloodborn

actually u will find that u DO need a ps4 to play bloodbourne

#/thread

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@ProtossRushX: You make yourself look worse and worse with every thread you make. You're trying to justify the fact that, since you don't own a PS4, you can't play Bloodbourne. However, it's okay because you'd way rather play last-gen games on your next-gen console in a slightly higher resolution. And as others have pointed out, the topic of this thread makes absolutely no sense. Once again, you're retarded.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@ProtossRushX: You make yourself look worse and worse with every thread you make. You're trying to justify the fact that, since you don't own a PS4, you can't play Bloodbourne. However, it's okay because you'd way rather play last-gen games on your next-gen console in a slightly higher resolution. And as others have pointed out, the topic of this thread makes absolutely no sense. Once again, you're retarded.

You shouldn't call him that, its wrong. A dear friend of mine has a sister with Downs Syndrome, and she is waaaay more coherent and intelligent than the TC. :)

Quicksilver128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Quicksilver128
Member since 2003 • 7075 Posts

Just about every preview said it's a natural evolution in the soul series. Several critics have said they have no interest in DS2 on PS4/XB1 because they couldn't go back to playing a souls game after BB.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Krelian-co

@bunchanumbers said:

@Krelian-co said:

@bunchanumbers said:

@Krelian-co said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Krelian-co said:

I'd argue that FFXIII cancels out the goodness of FFVI.

true but i highly doubt that will be the case of bloodborne.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

...and somehow you come off even worse than the Sony fanboys. Good job

Avatar image for deactivated-597794cd74015
deactivated-597794cd74015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#37 deactivated-597794cd74015
Member since 2012 • 961 Posts

@Sollet said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Other than the boss fights most Dark Souls fans like the original Dark Souls more than Demon Souls. Which is also evident by the fact that you can actually find people to invade in Dark Souls 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

System Wars is not a place for your shitty opinions blogs.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

Saddest damage control thread ever.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Protoss can feel that AAAAE coming for the PS4.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@magicalclick:

It wasn't designed to be fun.... it was designed to be Rewarding....

People seem to get confused about Dark Souls.... its not Difficulty... its just Punishing.... its not Fun... its just Rewarding...... its not deep..... its just Complicated.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Chutebox  Online

@Lulu_Lulu: Only one confused is you.

Game is very fun and how anyone can consider the games complicated is beyond me.

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

yeah so I did the math

im not buying ps4, we still dunno if bloodborn is even good, some of us haven't even played demon souls or dark souls

and last time i looked xbox one is getting the dark souls 1/2 remaster and so is PC why would i buy a ps4 for bloodborn when im getting most of the games on my system?

and like i said before WE DON'T KNOW if Bloodborn is even gonna be good....nobody's played it and for all i know it could be crap....

im just saying hold off, we dunno how good it is, and some of us aren't even into that series of games so like na sony im not shelling 400 big ones when i don't even know of your exclusive game is good.

MCC got me on board the full halo package, bloodborn im gonna go with the wait and see approach imo

as a true gamer just gamer opinion here

A "true gamer" would just buy all the consoles. And how does anything you just said equal "not needing a PS4 to play Bloodborne" ?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

So did he ever mention where else I can play it yet?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#46 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

lol pathetic lems...

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

So did he ever mention where else I can play it yet?

petition.org

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@Chutebox:

Perhaps your used to complexity to the point that its all simple.... and whats so fun about it ?

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Lems are legit shook over Bloodborne.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Chutebox  Online

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Chutebox:

Perhaps your used to complexity to the point that its all simple.... and whats so fun about it ?

Again, this game is the farthest thing from complexity. Well, not the farthest. There is tetris and games like that. but again, how ANYONE can find DS complicated is beyond me.