Hyrule Warriors Does Not Support Online Co-op

• 54 results
#1 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2106 posts) -
#2 Posted by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

Correction, it does not support online co-op multiplayer. It says NOTHING about not supporting online multiplayer in general.

#3 Posted by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

Another Wii GAME THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT ONLINE.

Mario Party 10 is next. Nintendo is saying that nobody wants to play online games according to Nintendo fanboys. They said that fans said that online is totally useless on all consoles and it´s only for low IQ people.

So, people must be happy again with this choice. No matter what Nintendo do or say, Wii U owners agrees with everything.

https://twitter.com/zelda_musou/status/494987496329998337

Also, provide a link to this information, or delete it from the OP, or risk getting it locked.

#4 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2106 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Mario Party 10 is next. Nintendo is saying that nobody wants to play online games according to Nintendo fanboys. They said that fans said that online is totally useless on all consoles and it´s only for low IQ people.

So, people must be happy again with this choice. No matter what Nintendo do or say, Wii U owners agrees with everything.

Also, provide a link to this information, or delete it from the OP, or risk getting it locked.

What you mean provide link? Read system wars people posts. Im not gonna search history post and waste my time for that when people said that. Many has said that online is not needed for any Nintendo games and it´s totally useless.

For example:

PonchoTaco said: "Wii U doesn't need online."

#5 Posted by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

What you mean provide link? Read system wars people posts. Im not gonna search history post and waste my time for that when people said that. Many has said that online is not needed for any Nintendo games and it´s totally useless.

For example:

Four things:

1. I asked about Nintendo saying anything like that, as opposed to Nintendo's fans saying anything
  2. Individual Nintendo fans don't form a hivemind. You can call out people who said what you think they said instead of this bullshit hivemind mentality
  3. That said, I can't find where PonchoTaco said this either, certainly nowhere in the link you have provided
  4. If you make a statement, you are required to provide proof, the burden rests on you.

So, this is simple: first, you will edit your OP to make it very clear Nintendo said no such thing such as the one in your OP. Then, you will find links to where Nintendo fans said anything that you said they said. If you can't find that, that will be removed from your OP too.

Your threads in general are low quality and full of misinformation, and it's high time something was done about them. If you make a comment, you back it up. So you said this, back it up. If you don't, the stuff in your OP that is irrelevant will be removed.

#6 Posted by bbkkristian (14940 posts) -

TC complaining about a game he was never going to buy in the first place.

#7 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Lulu_Lulu would hate this thread.

#8 Posted by big_mak523 (82 posts) -

I honestly get a headache reading posts like that. Do Dynasty Warrior games usually have online? I haven't played one since like the PS2 era so I genuinely don't know.

#9 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10284 posts) -

Hell Yeah !

The last bastion of real gaming !

#10 Posted by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

From what I understand, he cares about local co-op, which this game does have

#11 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

From what I understand, he cares about local co-op, which this game does have

EDIT: Lulu_Lulu will tolerate this thread.

#12 Posted by lostrib (34236 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@charizard1605 said:

For example:

Four things:

1. I asked about Nintendo saying anything like that, as opposed to Nintendo's fans saying anything
  2. Individual Nintendo fans don't form a hivemind. You can call out people who said what you think they said instead of this bullshit hivemind mentality
  3. That said, I can't find where PonchoTaco said this either, certainly nowhere in the link you have provided
  4. If you make a statement, you are required to provide proof, the burden rests on you.

So, this is simple: first, you will edit your OP to make it very clear Nintendo said no such thing such as the one in your OP. Then, you will find links to where Nintendo fans said anything that you said they said. If you can't find that, that will be removed from your OP too.

Your threads in general are low quality and full of misinformation, and it's high time something was done about them. If you make a comment, you back it up. So you said this, back it up. If you don't, the stuff in your OP that is irrelevant will be removed.

Oh snap! Charizard droppin' the hammer

#13 Edited by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

Alright, that's that. Feel free to continue to bash whoever and however you want to bash them. But if your threads a) do not have a point, b) are senseless trolling, or c) have misinformation in them, I will lock them in the future. You got off pretty easy this time.

#14 Edited by lostrib (34236 posts) -

I'm going to guess TC is still bullshitting or at least partially misinterpreting the information, just like he has in every other thread about WiiU online play

#15 Posted by charizard1605 (55963 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I'm going to guess TC is still bullshitting or at least partially misinterpreting the information, just like he has in every other thread about WiiU online play

The original topic title was: Hyrule Warrior Does Not Support Online Play

With this OP:

That was misinformation and misinterpretation. Hyrule Warriors does not support online co-op, but given that the case has the Nintendo Network logo on it, supports some kind of network functionality. So I edited the topic title, and then told him to edit out the offending parts unless he could come up with a source to back it up. He didn't, so I removed it from the OP.

#16 Posted by lostrib (34236 posts) -

@lostrib said:

The original topic title was: Hyrule Warrior Does Not Support Online Play

That was misinformation and misinterpretation. Hyrule Warriors does not support online co-op, but given that the case has the Nintendo Network logo on it, supports some kind of network functionality. So I edited the topic title, and then told him to edit out the offending parts unless he could come up with a source to back it up. He didn't, so I removed it from the OP.

Yeah, I saw. But it still says, "Another Wii GAME THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT ONLINE."

As you probably know, the TC's track record concerning WiiU online is pretty awful

#17 Posted by AcidTango (529 posts) -

To be honest I'm not interested in that game at all. Online Co-Op or not I don't care much for it.

#18 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (24844 posts) -

@lostrib said:

TC is all like.

"Hurr WiiU don't have Online."

#19 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@lostrib said:

TC is all like.

MH3U has Online. One problem though, There isn't no MH4U for the WiiU which i'm pissed about.

#20 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24844 posts) -

MH3U has Online. One problem though, There isn't no MH4U for the WiiU which i'm pissed about.

Yeah, I'm pretty aware that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has online. :P

I too am mad there won't be a Monster Hunter 4 WiiU. I would have bought it and the 3DS version too. (just like what I did with Monster Hunter 3 U.)

#21 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@dobzilian said:

I too am mad there won't be a Monster Hunter 4 WiiU. I would have bought it and the 3DS version too. (just like what I did with Monster Hunter 3 U.)

I will not buy the 3DS version. I wont support Capcom for being douche's.

#22 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3355 posts) -

So it has online multiplayer but only local coop? That's beyond weird.

#23 Posted by freedomfreak (39069 posts) -

I honestly get a headache reading posts like that. Do Dynasty Warrior games usually have online? I haven't played one since like the PS2 era so I genuinely don't know.

Yes. Online and local coop for multiple modes, including story mode.

This is just pathetic.

#24 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2106 posts) -

its all local. So this is not online according to fanboys

#25 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26258 posts) -

@MlauTheDaft said:

its all local. So this is not online according to fanboys

It has some sort of online connectivity though. Not sure what exactly.

#26 Posted by IamAdorable (402 posts) -

Disappointing. I always liked playing these games cooperatively, but it will not stop me from picking it up.

#27 Edited by freedomfreak (39069 posts) -

It has some sort of online connectivity though. Not sure what exactly.

A unique game mode. They didn't say what. I think some kind of horde mode.

Maybe some special co-op missions.

#28 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22415 posts) -

Inb4 posters who were never interested in the game say they canceled the preorder they never put down

#29 Posted by aroxx_ab (9257 posts) -

Only reason WiiU is connected online is so Nintendo can rip you off on old rehashes in the Eshop

#30 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5291 posts) -

@dobzilian said:

Is there seriously no chance for a Wii U version? I don't know if I'll like playing it on the 3DS. :(

#31 Edited by Randolph (10452 posts) -

Well, that certainly limits it's appeal. If I could still find a bunch of people willing to come over and play I wouldn't mind. But that's not easy for me, in my area, which is too bad. Local couch competitive/co-op was usually fun back in the day. Their really is no particularly good reason for this game to be lacking such a basic feature. I always wondered if my opinion of Mario 3D World would have improved if I could actually get any use out of the multiplayer, but because online multi was excluded from it, I'll likely never know.

#32 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93: Zero chance. CAPCOM dont want nothing to do with WiiU.

#33 Posted by sonic_spark (4599 posts) -

If this is true, this would be game-breaking IMO. These types of games are best played with others, and online should be a standard feature by now.

Very disappointing.

#34 Posted by Speak_Low (927 posts) -

Lazy devs!

#35 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24844 posts) -

Is there seriously no chance for a Wii U version? I don't know if I'll like playing it on the 3DS. :(

Capcom has already said there are no version in the works. and Judging by WiiU's track record. I don't think they'll be making one at all.

#36 Posted by enzyme36 (1465 posts) -

Dynasy Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition does not support online co-op.

/thread

#37 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

gee what a shocker

#38 Posted by SolidTy (42403 posts) -

Not surprised.

#39 Posted by drummerdave9099 (648 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93: Zero chance. CAPCOM dont want nothing to do with WiiU.

why can't Nintendo pay Capcom to make it for WiiU as well? Just like they are paying platinum games to make Bayo 2.

MH4 for WiiU would definitely move some consoles in Japan

#40 Posted by Ghost120x (3737 posts) -

I never played the online portion in any DW game so it doesn't bother me much.

#41 Posted by Wasdie (49608 posts) -

A Warriors game doesn't need online co-op.

All I see with this game is non Warriors fans getting all hyped for a Warriors game. You're all going to be supremely disappointed.

#42 Posted by MonsieurX (29474 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

All I see with this game is non Warriors fans getting all hyped for a Warriors game. You're all going to be supremely disappointed.

OP needed an excuse to whine again about Wii U's online

#43 Edited by silversix_ (14042 posts) -

nintendo needs time to discover such things known to humankind as co-op.

#44 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2106 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

You saying that Call of Duty doesn't need online too. This is what you are right now saying.

#45 Edited by Wasdie (49608 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@Wasdie said:

You saying that Call of Duty doesn't need online too. This is what you are right now saying.

No it's not. Stop putting words in my mouth and being an idiot.

You need to learn what a strawman argument is and at the same time educate yourself about the Warriors series. Until you do this your opinion is completely worthless.

#46 Edited by nini200 (9572 posts) -

@dobzilian said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@lostrib said:

TC is all like.

Honestly I'm tired of these handheld ports for Nintendo systems. I want a new made for WiiU Monster Hunter. It would look so much better than an upscaled port like 3U. I actually felt a bit ripped off with 3U. Only 1 new area to explore???

I would expect a WiiU only version of Monster Hunter to look and play a bit like Monster Hunter Online

That game looks great

#47 Posted by parkurtommo (26441 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

For example:

Four things:

Gosh, peter pan fans are so quick to the trigger! :P

#48 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

I'm honeslty shocked that SSBU has online. Nintendo doesn't seem to like making games with modern features.

#49 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26258 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

I know what to expect out of it. Although my first time playing a Warriors game wasn't that great, there is something about this that has me more interested, although not for the fact that it was Zelda (actually, being that it was Warriors/Zelda made me turn away from it the first go around).

#50 Edited by Pffrbt (6527 posts) -

That's fine.