Hyrule Warriors coming in summer (Japan)

#1 Edited by KBFloYd (14592 posts) -

looks like hyrule warriors in on track for this year....

update your wiiu has no games either lists.

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20140507_647154.html

#2 Edited by freedomfreak (42877 posts) -

Yay?

You can't expect SW to see this as a legit game, that is to be part of the WiiU line-up for this year. It's like hyping a Kinect game, and before any of you sheep lose their shit, I actually like these games. And I'll be one of the few motherfuckers that'll pick this up.

#3 Edited by DJ-Lafleur (34263 posts) -

I don't know about this game

On one hand I'm a huge Zelda fan, and it is my favorite series. I also like when devs try something different with an IP. But I also never really found Dynasty Warriors' gameplay to look appealing to me. I guess I'll wait for more info about the game and wait and see how it turns out.

#4 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8797 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

looks like hyrule warriors in on track for this year....

update your wiiu has no games either lists.

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20140507_647154.html

I came in here to flame the ever lovin shit out of you and....................Wow that game looks pretty cool. Cheers mate!

#5 Edited by Capitan_Kid (6627 posts) -

Weve known this since day 1

#6 Edited by drekula2 (2961 posts) -

7/10 probably

without puzzles and story, it will have a hard time being a good zelda game.

#7 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3766 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Yay?

You can't expect SW to see this as a legit game, that is to be part of the WiiU line-up for this year. It's like hyping a Kinect game, and before any of you sheep lose their shit, I actually like these games. And I'll be one of the few motherfuckers that'll pick this up.

Damn right you'll pick it up.

#8 Edited by freedomfreak (42877 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Day 1. Preordered. Locked and loaded. And all that stuff.

Would've been better if they went with Fire Emblem, but we'll see how this turns out.

#9 Posted by Heil68 (46716 posts) -

@drekula2 said:

7/10 probably

without puzzles and story, it will have a hard time being a good zelda game.

Game doesn't look that great. I'd be surprised if it scores over a 6.

#10 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Yay?

Except it isn't like the kinect tash.

#11 Edited by freedomfreak (42877 posts) -
@ladyblue said:

It's seen by SW as if it is.

DW games are the equivalent of lolkinect tash.

#12 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3766 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Day 1. Preordered. Locked and loaded. And all that stuff.

Would've been better if they went with Fire Emblem, but we'll see how this turns out.

As long as I can play as Zelda, I'm happy.

#13 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3766 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@ladyblue said:

It's seen by SW as if it is.

DW games are the equivalent of lolkinect tash.

So basically it's awesome. Anything SW hates must be good.

#14 Posted by freedomfreak (42877 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Well, you know I like DW.

#15 Edited by Hatiko (4577 posts) -
@freedomfreak said:
@princessgomez92 said:

Well, you know I like DW.

JK JK. It just popped into my head.

#16 Edited by lamprey263 (25250 posts) -

Thing that worries me about Hyrule Warriors is that in the past Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games I've played there's always been lots of characters with their own story and campaign, their own special movies and weapons, their own alliances and enemies, and they had lots and lots of characters. For Hyrule Warriors, there's just Link, and a bunch of not too interesting and butt ugly enemies and environments. This is one game that won't see the light of day on my Wii U.

#17 Posted by Wild_man_22 (704 posts) -

Yuck city

#18 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9748 posts) -

I don't know about this game. I rented one of the newer Dynasty Warriors a while back, and I wasn't particularly impressed by it. In fact, it felt like the series has regressed since the PS2 days more than anything. Unless this game is bringing new elements to the game play to make it a compelling hack-and-slash, I doubt this game will be any good.

#19 Posted by silversix_ (15799 posts) -

lol i forgot this garbage was once announced. hopefully it doesn't come anywhere near NA.

#20 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

lol i forgot this garbage was once announced. hopefully it doesn't come anywhere near NA.

It's coming and its not up for debate.

#21 Edited by silversix_ (15799 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@silversix_ said:

#22 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@ladyblue said:

@silversix_ said:

What are you looking at Clooney?

#23 Edited by silversix_ (15799 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@silversix_ said:

@ladyblue said:

@silversix_ said:

What are you looking at Clooney?

Hyrule Warriors graphics and gameplay

#24 Edited by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Hyrule Warriors graphics and gameplay

He looks very impressed. Can't blame him,zelda games tend to bring out the best in people.

#25 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5202 posts) -

Amazing what Ninty are doing with the Gamecube these days.

#26 Edited by DocSanchez (2230 posts) -

I thought Nintendo machines were only supported for about two years before being dropped.

Apologies Nintendo and kudos for supporting the GameCube after all this time.

Edit: Damn. Obvious joke was obviously obvious! Well done strongdeadlift!

#27 Posted by locopatho (20691 posts) -

Wow ugly graphics and meh button bashy gameplay. How could anyone resist such a pile of garbage. And I thought Link's Crossbow Training was a bad Zelda spinoff, kudos to Nintendo for showing me the light ;)

#28 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (6089 posts) -

@locopatho said:

Wow ugly graphics and meh button bashy gameplay. How could anyone resist such a pile of garbage. And I thought Link's Crossbow Training was a bad Zelda spinoff, kudos to Nintendo for showing me the light ;)

This is going to be pretty bad, but you honestly think it's going to be worse than LCT?

#29 Edited by locopatho (20691 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@locopatho said:

This is going to be pretty bad, but you honestly think it's going to be worse than LCT?

I didn't play LCT but reviews seemed to think it was a decent rail shooter. I think this one will get trashed.

For me personally I guess they are equally bad, no interest in either.

#31 Posted by MBirdy88 (8994 posts) -

Awful form of fan service....

#32 Edited by Meinhard1 (6786 posts) -

Rats.

Game looked like it could be good if the game were at a very early point in development at the time of the trailer and still had another year and a half of development left.

#33 Edited by nintendoboy16 (27884 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@93BlackHawk93 said:

@locopatho said:

I didn't play LCT but reviews seemed to think it was a decent rail shooter. I think this one will get trashed.

As will I. DW/SW almost NEVER get praised from critics.