How will lems cope with inferior multiplats

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pikachu69er (1381 posts) -

Will you just accept it? just wondering, since the xbone is underpowered.

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -

Just like cows delt with inferior multiplats last gen; horribily

#3 Edited by barrybarryk (435 posts) -

Um the power difference between the Xbox One and the Playstation 4 is tiny compared to previous generations. The damn things might as well just be rebrands.

#4 Posted by iHarlequin (1928 posts) -

Both PS4 and Xbox One are underpowered when contrasted with the PC. Console gamers in general are already very much accustomed to playing games with muddy textures, low resolution and mediocre frame rate, so I don't think neither lemmings nor cows will have a hard time coping with sub-par hardware.

#5 Edited by danjammer69 (4140 posts) -

@barrybarryk said:

Um the power difference between the Xbox One and the Playstation 4 is tiny compared to previous generations. The damn things might as well just be rebrands.

The performance difference between Xbone and PS4 is greater than the difference between 360 and PS3, but that didn't stop most multiplats from looking superior on 360.

#6 Posted by lundy86_4 (44152 posts) -

Same way Cows did. Lots of damage control.

#7 Posted by Chutebox (38003 posts) -

Same way cows did: denial

#8 Posted by TheEroica (14381 posts) -

The game is published by EA, there's a better chance of walking up in the morning with Saturn in your bed than it being full exclusive...

#9 Edited by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

Why did all these terrible users from years ago get unbanned?

Anyway, just like others have said, the same way cows did all last gen

#10 Edited by superclocked (5863 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@barrybarryk said:

The performance difference between Xbone and PS4 is greater than the difference between 360 and PS3, but that didn't stop most multiplats from looking superior on 360.

#11 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9504 posts) -

@TheEroica:

Wrong thread? :P

#12 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (8800 posts) -

Ha!!!!! You say inferior, I say superior.

#13 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

How are cows going to deal with inferior multiplats?

#14 Posted by tormentos (19960 posts) -

@Pikachu69er said:

Will you just accept it? just wondering, since the xbone is underpowered.

Exactly like they doing now with Ryse.

They will pretend it looks better and ignore any argument or logic presented,the xbox one version is 720p with minimum PC settings while the PS4 is 900p with med to high settings ignore as nothing carry on with life.

#15 Edited by RR360DD (13012 posts) -

Hmm, superior XOne controller, superior OS features that enhance games, superior online service ...

I think lems will cope just fine.

#16 Edited by tormentos (19960 posts) -

@superclocked said:

@danjammer69 said:

@barrybarryk said:

You do know that was based on utter bullsh** from both companies.? And it was MS who started it when on may 2005 they claim on the xbox 360 unveiling that it was 1 TF, the PS3 specs were unknown,it was MS who started the bullsh** wars and sony came after and claimed 2 TF..lol

Unless you want to believe that the xbox 360 was actually 1TF and is only 118Gflops less than the xbox one,while the PS4 is 160Gflops less than the PS3..hahaha

#17 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@barrybarryk said:

Who you think you are fooling? The gap will be larger this coming gen than it is this gen.

#18 Posted by Basinboy (11373 posts) -

How? See: Cows from 2006-2013

By raging on internet forums & trolling about exclusives

#19 Posted by tormentos (19960 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Ha!!!!! You say inferior, I say superior.

See they will do like this ^^ dude here..hahaha

@RR360DD said:

Hmm, superior XOne controller, superior OS features that enhance games, superior online service ...

Superior controller from what i have been reading impression upon impression,the PS4 controller is actually better.

Just like the PS4 has those to,superior online service is something i have to see.

Don't forget $110 more...hahaha

#21 Edited by j_assassin (932 posts) -

how will cows cope with dumbed down multiplats

#22 Edited by starwolf474 (965 posts) -

Graphics are not the only thing that determines the better version of a multiplat. Xbox One's controller and superior online play are more important to me than PS4's slightly better graphics, so for me that makes Xbox One the console for superior multiplats. PS4 is just for exclusives.

#23 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

How are cows going to deal with inferior multiplats?

#24 Edited by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

The same as how cows dealt with inferior multiplats the entire last gen.

#25 Posted by nini200 (10380 posts) -

They'll use the great one liners such as "1080p HD doesn't really matter", "900p is just right", "Nobody really needs 1080p", then they'll even resort to such low levels as stealing lines that the Wii fans were using against them back when they had the leg up on HD such as "Gameplay is more important".

T'will be said glorious day of days here in the land of Old

#26 Posted by GravityX (865 posts) -

@Pikachu69er: Linkers to confirmed inferior multiplats please.

#27 Edited by MonsieurX (31552 posts) -

@GravityX said:

@Pikachu69er: Linkers to confirmed inferior multiplats please.

BF4,for one.

#28 Edited by GravityX (865 posts) -

@MonsieurX: links señor

#29 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

Same way they are dealing with inferior looking exclusives and no games on 360 now.

#30 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

@GravityX said:

@MonsieurX: links señor

BF4 PS4 final res is up in the air.

http://pixelenemy.com/battlefield-4-dice-still-mum-on-next-gen-resolution-says-they-evaluate-the-best-quality-performance-tradeoff/

might be more than xb1, might be the same as xb1.

#31 Edited by Krelian-co (12531 posts) -

difference between 360 and ps3 multiplats - 2-3 fps lul

xbone and ps4 - 720p vs 900 or 1080p, frame drops and pop ups in xbone and around 5 fps in difference. TLHO.

#32 Posted by XBOunity (3837 posts) -

@Pikachu69er: could exclusives cloud compute things. We know we will not be able to match sony gpu power and gpgpu setup, 900p might be a reality, ill deal with it with some kind of dynamic weather, mist, and creativity.

#33 Edited by NFJSupreme (5403 posts) -

same way cows will.

#34 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

same way cows did?

#35 Posted by lundy86_4 (44152 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

TLHO.

The Lemmings Have Owned? Interesting.

#36 Posted by XboxFails (239 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

The DS4 is superior according to most gamers and professional reviewers.

The Xbone OS has been shown to be laggy, unlike the PS4 OS, which is silky smooth.

Xbox LIVE will be empty. I wouldn't call a dead online service superior to an online service that's loaded with players 24/7.

#37 Posted by AdobeArtist (23025 posts) -

System Wars does not need to cope with inferior topics like this.

Can you accept that?