How things change.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

planbfreak4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By planbfreak4eva
Member since 2006 • 2856 Posts

It funny how things change from gen to gen. What was not so acceptable then, is acceptable now.

Out of boredom, I check metacritic score for warhawk and glance at a few reviews and this is what i stumble on.

From a website review

Worth Playing, 90, Perhaps the highest praise I can give the title is that despite Sony's concerns with overpricing a multiplayer-only game, Warhawk, lacking all single-player capabilities, is worth every bit of the full price for games of this console generation.

So, back then an only multiplayer game worth 40 dollars was, how to say, frowned upon. But today, a 60 dollar only multiplayer game+xbox gold is within normality or just 60 dollars for pc or however much it costs for pc. Speaking about titanfall. And not only about that game, but about games to come.

Though games still shouldnt cost full price if they contain only single player or only multiplayer. Though, I do not make prices, so, What to do.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

My motto is that if i can get at least 15 - 20 hours of great entertainment out of a game, then it's easily worth 60 bucks. Though i never buy a game at full price. Except for a minuscule number of exceptions, i don't think i ever did.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

If you wish to discuss Titanfall's pricing, please do so in the Titanfall sticky. Thanks