As you know, Halo 4 (probably at 10 mill now.), was the best selling Halo game, in the U.S., of all time. But not the best selling Halo game. Most of the sales were earlier with the game hitting a sales wall a couple months later.
Halo 4 has a heavily mixed reaction going from things like:
1. Great game
2. Great single player bad multiplayer
3. The games is badly desgined.
4. They screwed up everything but the single player.
5. They forever hurt the legacy of Halo.
6. They are better than bungie
7. They cut out features for no reason and caused a disaster in balance meaning I will never play another halo game again.
8. It's call of duty with aliens.
and much more
But with these mixed reactions what are your hopes for the sales impact of Halo 5? Will 343 do better or mess up?