How many people play Ghosts on Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bfmv2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bfmv2007
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts

Just curious. The most I've seen on the PS4 is around 70k. Just wondering how many on average are on Xbox One.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Nope, I stopped playing COD a few years back. Then IW, the creators of COD imploded. I was a hard-to-the-core COD supporter since COD 1 and the series got old, but there were always new kids jumping on "bored" after I left (COD6: MW2).

The Xbone in my house is for exclusives only, so even if I did play COD, I wouldn't buy the multiplatform COD on Xbone.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Can't you google it by yourself?

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Nope, I stopped playing COD a few years back. Then IW, the creators of COD imploded. I was a hard to the core COD supporter since COD 1 and the series got old, but there were always new kids jumping on bored after I left (COD6: MW2).

The Xbone in my house is for exclusives only, so even if I did play COD, I wouldn't buy the multiplatform COD on Xbone.

why did you post lol, dude asked how many people online on x1, not if you would buy it

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

im always on fistacuffs live stream...

on average there is 20k or 28k...

ps4 has more users...fistacuffs is thinking of switching to ps4.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

@SolidTy said:

Nope, I stopped playing COD a few years back. Then IW, the creators of COD imploded. I was a hard-to-the-core COD supporter since COD 1 and the series got old, but there were always new kids jumping on "bored" after I left (COD6: MW2).

why did you post lol, dude asked how many people online on x1, not if you would buy it

Because it's SW and his question was posed in the wrong arena if he just wanted a simple and specific answer to COD online traffic. He should be in a COD forum or an 'Ask Me Anything Q&A' website. He could also google this information if he really wanted to know, but like thousands of threads before him, usually people want to interact and mingle with this SW forum.

Since he chose to post here in SW about Call of Duty, he's going to hear more SW related answers. I also let him know many users here don't even play COD anymore, like myself. Another clue this is the wrong forum for his question.

Of course, he may already know all of this and he has a SW slant still incoming (i.e. trolling), but that remains to be determined. In the meantime, it's an open forum and I gave him the only answer I could give him from my experience.

Now I've answered this question, although two questions remain.

1.) Why did the TC post this in SW? (Probably to hear SW populace answer in their own way, which I complied)

2.) Lol, why did you post and not answer his question? Judging from your single off topic post, you found my post more intriguing than this entire thread, so another good reason for my posts in SW.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Apparently it was (might still be) the most played game on X1. I don't know the figures.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

12 and a half

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Apparently it was (might still be) the most played game on X1. I don't know the figures.

Wow so many casuals and brodudes.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Wow so many casuals and brodudes.

Yup, same on the PS4. CoD is popular.

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

I do. over 3.0 KD ratio. theirs usually 50 000 players online. Ive been playing the Titanfall beta lately, and to be honest im already bored of it, that game is a huge mess. Its fun but Its no way a "COD Killer". Ill be playing COD again soon and cancelling my pre order on Titanfall.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#12 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

LOL Call of Duty

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

Less than knack

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

My PS4 version usually sits around 70K and my Xbox One version sits around 45K

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@k2theswiss said:

@SolidTy said:

Because it's SW and his question was posed in the wrong arena if he just wanted a simple and specific answer to COD online traffic. He should be in a COD forum or an 'Ask Me Anything Q&A' website. He could also google this information if he really wanted to know, but like thousands of threads before him, usually people want to interact and mingle with this SW forum.

Since he chose to post here in SW about Call of Duty, he's going to hear more SW related answers. I also let him know many users here don't even play COD anymore, like myself. Another clue this is the wrong forum for his question.

Of course, he may already know all of this and he has a SW slant still incoming (i.e. trolling), but that remains to be determined. In the meantime, it's an open forum and I gave him the only answer I could give him from my experience.

1.) Why did the TC post this in SW? (Probably to hear SW populace answer in their own way, which I complied)

2.) Lol, why did you post and not answer his question? Judging from your single off topic post, you found my post more intriguing than this entire thread, so another good reason for my posts in SW.

you sir need a drink...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@k2theswiss said:

@SolidTy said:

Translation: my elitist ass and superior egotistical self wouldn't allow me not to answer.