How Long until Sony makes an Uncharted PS4 Collection?

#1 Posted by Lionheart08 (15351 posts) -

What, with Sony giving us The Last of Us Remastered and Microsoft doing the Halo Collection this is only inevitable. Maybe next, we can get Gears of War, Fable, Infamous, and God of War Collections as well.

#2 Posted by Telekill (4400 posts) -

This is the only re-release I would buy. Uncharted is my favorite series so....

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (39212 posts) -

I don't know, but I can totally see it happen.

#4 Posted by MonsieurX (29563 posts) -

They already did a GoW collection,all they need is to be HD now!

#5 Posted by navyguy21 (12747 posts) -

They NEED to!!!

I really want to play through them again without all the jaggies and better textures!

1080p Uncharted 2 sounds SOOOO good!

#6 Posted by Zassimick (6343 posts) -

If I had an Xbox One I would purchase The Master Chief Collection in a heartbeat. It's a great value despite me already owning and having played all of the games to death.

Likewise, if Sony and Naughty Dog were to announce an Uncharted Collection containing 1 - 3 and Golden Abyss, all featuring an upgrade in visual quality and maybe some updated textures (especially with UC1 and Golden Abyss) I'd purchase it right at release. The Uncharted games click with me.

#7 Posted by Heil68 (43490 posts) -

Hopefully soon as I would definitely buy it,

#8 Posted by MBirdy88 (7733 posts) -

given that only 2 was really good.... I would not buy it =/

#9 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11617 posts) -

As long as they fix Uncharted's shitey gameplay, I'd buy it.

#10 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6990 posts) -

I bet it comes in 2015.

#11 Edited by glez13 (8678 posts) -

Probably when they are completely done with The Last of Us port. Wouldn't be surprised if there is already a small team already looking into it.

#12 Posted by Netret0120 (2037 posts) -

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already in the works.

UC4 solo-$60 as standard

UC1-4 $100. HD remaster

Now that is value for money:-)

#13 Edited by SolidTy (42467 posts) -

@Lionheart08 said:

What, with Sony giving us The Last of Us Remastered and Microsoft doing the Halo Collection this is only inevitable. Maybe next, we can get Gears of War, Fable, Infamous, and God of War Collections as well.

I actually said the same thing many years ago when we saw the Jak&Daxter, Sly Cooper, Prince of Persia, Ratchet & Clank and later the MGS and GOW collections. I mentioned the GeoW, Infamous, Halo, and Uncharted as future collections.

It's funny because that seems more and more a reality whereas back then I was half way jesting.

To put a time table on it, I would guess maybe next year. It seems like an Uncharted collection announced for E3 might go well. It's not something I would be dying for, but I can see other fans enjoying that news, especially the converted 360 to PS4 owners and megafans of Uncharted.

#14 Edited by inb4uall (5358 posts) -

Stupid idea. The games are super linear, and have far too many set pieces. They have next to no replayability.

#15 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4432 posts) -

would you like the answer in seconds or milliseconds?

but yes definitely, UC1-3 HD has to be on the cards.

#16 Posted by bobbetybob (19183 posts) -

I'd only care if they made significant upgrades to the first game (i.e. redesign a lot of the firefights so they're not utter shit) because the second is the only one I'd actually be interested in playing again.

#17 Posted by gago-gago (9354 posts) -

It depends how desperate and how hard they want to push PS Now. If they put effort in bringing this on PS Now, it might be awhile for the collection to show up on the PS4 in a new package. But then again don't be surprised if Sony do both and try to milk whatever they can.

#18 Edited by navyguy21 (12747 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Stupid idea. The games are super linear, and have far too many set pieces. They have next to no replayability.

I disagree. I have replayed each like 3 times, each time i see something i missed, or hear something funny that i didnt pay attention to.

The dialogue and attention to detail are excellent in the series, especially in the second one.

I do wish there was more exploration.

Not fully open world, but like Tomb Raider where you have options instead of a straight linear path.

#19 Edited by Legend002 (7029 posts) -

1080p and 60fps? Yes, please soon!

#20 Posted by WeepsForFools (501 posts) -

these responses amuse me considering the reactions after master chief collection was announced

#21 Posted by sailor232 (4450 posts) -

I'd love a Gears of War HD collection as I've never played them. I've played all the God of Wars, Uncharted game so wouldn't care about those being re-done in HD. I bought Wind waker HD even though I've played the original to death and really regret buying it, I couldn't finish it because its not that different.

#22 Posted by Basinboy (11060 posts) -

I don't mind collections in general, so yes. I doubt I'd buy it, but there's no downside for making previous games available on newer hardware.

#23 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Hopefully soon.

#24 Edited by starwolf474 (559 posts) -

If they release an Uncharted and a God of War collection on PS4 then I can sell my PS3 which would cover the cost of buying these collections on PS4, so I hope they do it.

#25 Posted by l34052 (3124 posts) -

If ND updated the graphics and sound etc then i would buy however if its simply a straight up port of the ps3 then no i wont.

I have all 3 games on my ps3 still so as much as i enjoyed them all massively its not worth another purchase for the same games with zero improvements.

#26 Posted by lamprey263 (23195 posts) -

Well, that probably depends how profitable that seems to them. Let's hope the PS4's Last of Us is a stellar seller, maybe they'll consider the benefits of bringing a Uncharted trilogy to PS4. I for one couldn't care, I'm content with my PS3 copies of the games. But, if next gen remakes of last gen classics does well for them then I hope other publishers do the same. I'd love to see definitive collections of things like the ME trilogy and the Dead Space trilogy or the Motorstorm games, whatever, lots of things. I'm sure everyone has some set of last gen games they'd love to see get a next gen treatment.

#27 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16299 posts) -

Why would they make a collection, when they can sell each Uncharted in HD separate for 50 dollars ?

#28 Posted by finalstar2007 (24966 posts) -
  • Uncharted
  • Uncharted 2
  • Uncharted 3
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

all for $60? now i wouldnt mind that

#29 Posted by blamix99 (1696 posts) -

Uncharted collection, yes plzz

#30 Posted by scottpsfan14 (3837 posts) -
@Telekill said:

This is the only re-release I would buy. Uncharted is my favorite series so....

It's up there for me. By far my favorite story based game. I like TR and games similar, but it's no Uncharted for me. ND just do games better lol (my opinion people so relax).

#31 Posted by blackace (20289 posts) -

They already did a GoW collection,all they need is to be HD now!

And a Sly Cooper collection. No doubt they will do a Uncharted collection and then remaster it for the PS4.

#32 Posted by Senor_Kami (8341 posts) -

If Uncharted 4 gets pushed to 2016, expect Uncharted 1-3 HD Remix in 2015.

#33 Edited by RR360DD (11619 posts) -

If it came with the PSP games all on PS4 then yeah i'd go for it.