How is the boringstation 3?! Problem cows?

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarthClark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DarthClark
Member since 2012 • 458 Posts
The PS3 is still the same, an overpriced Blu ray player full of barn bursting amounts of mediocre exclusives.
Yrkoon99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Yrkoon99
Member since 2007 • 494 Posts

While I've been enjoying glorious games on PC such as Battlefield 3 64-player Armored Kill conquest matches, Dead Space 2 at 1080p 60FPS, The Witcher 2, AND pulling out my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, THE PS3 HAS HAD BARELY ANY GAMES! WHAT GIVES SONY?! HUH? TIRED OF GETTIN SPANKED BY MICROSOFT W/ 360 AND WINDOWS?

What would you like to see Sony do to stop embarassing themselves this year guys? Elaborate and discuss

-RocBoys9489-

so much fail, you would be better off playing bf2 its a better game, u make me ashamed to be a pc gamer with nonsense threads like this, oh i also have a wii, ps3 and 2 psp's, one hacked and one isnt :)

for some reason im not bored.......

<--- goes back to playing thunder hawk and silpheed on my sega multi mega :D

ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts
The PS3 is still the same, an overpriced Blu ray player full of barn bursting amounts of mediocre exclusives.DarthClark
UBERGAY
katana_duo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 katana_duo
Member since 2005 • 1751 Posts
Your ego is showing Mr superiority complex.
ziggyww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 ziggyww
Member since 2012 • 907 Posts

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

While I've been enjoying glorious games on PC such as Battlefield 3 64-player Armored Kill conquest matches, Dead Space 2 at 1080p 60FPS, The Witcher 2, AND pulling out my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, THE PS3 HAS HAD BARELY ANY GAMES! WHAT GIVES SONY?! HUH? TIRED OF GETTIN SPANKED BY MICROSOFT W/ 360 AND WINDOWS?

What would you like to see Sony do to stop embarassing themselves this year guys? Elaborate and discuss

Yrkoon99

so much fail, you would be better off playing bf2 its a better game, u make me ashamed to be a pc gamer with nonsense threads like this, oh i also have a wii, ps3 and 2 psp's, one hacked and one isnt :)

for some reason im not bored.......

<--- goes back to playing thunder hawk and silpheed on my sega multi mega :D

I don't really play my PC as much anymore just because its showing its age now so I'm more PS3 now days until i decide to get a new one when mine goes tits up but your right this guy brings shame to the PC gaming community and its not like he is even backing up his view with facts and points its just a rant which i expect from a kid or a dumbass