How is the boringstation 3?! Problem cows?

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -
Quick question, what's the criteria for a PS3 game to be......well, a game?
#52 Posted by Shewgenja (8787 posts) -

Riddle me this, riddle me that. How come MS had to stop charging PC users for Live? Couldn't possibly be because Live isn't anywhere in the same realm or known universe as good as using the online services available for PC?

Steam called, is said it would donate peanut butter to go with your jelly. In response to Brennan

#53 Posted by Lems_R_Tools (255 posts) -

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"][QUOTE="brennanhuff"]

Finally. Someone on these forums gets it.

applause_display.gif

Master_ShakeXXX

*takes a bow* THANK YOU! YES! YOU'RE ALL TOO KIND! Guess I'm gonna go back to that addictive Uncharted 3 multiplayer, c ya guyz

Wow, one person agrees with you and you get a hard on. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

,that probably his Alt account:lol:

#54 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

While I've been enjoying glorious games on PC such as Battlefield 3 64-player Armored Kill conquest matches, Dead Space 2 at 1080p 60FPS, The Witcher 2, AND pulling out my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, THE PS3 HAS HAD BARELY ANY GAMES! WHAT GIVES SONY?! HUH? TIRED OF GETTIN SPANKED BY MICROSOFT W/ 360 AND WINDOWS?

What would you like to see Sony do to stop embarassing themselves this year guys? Elaborate and discuss

-RocBoys9489-

Lol you are a dumbfvck. Why buy a PC and a 360? he is the most redundant combo. Most 360 games are also on the PC only better. You fail TC, HARD.

Because I can actually get an online experience on 360 as good as the PC, unlike the PS3 and its one-and-done never-play-again type games w/ subpar online components that keep you interested for a week at most.

I'm not a cow but I'll bite little troll.

"its one-and-done never-play-again type games" thats called a game with a decent single player.

"I can actually get an online experience on 360 as good as the PC" lol you have to be kidding. The PC destroies the 360 in terms of online play and online components and options.Not to mention you don't have to pay to play online on PC. :lol:

If you are going to buy a PC and other systems, the 360should always be the last choice. A PC and a Wii or a PC and a SP3 will always be superior.

#55 Posted by Animal-Mother (26759 posts) -
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

This has to be the dumbest thread of the day.

free_milk
Challenge accepted

I can't wait to see it :P
#56 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Another revenge thread, because xbox had no exclusives for like a year.

#57 Posted by danygo1996 (372 posts) -

While I've been enjoying glorious games on PC such as Battlefield 3 64-player Armored Kill conquest matches, Dead Space 2 at 1080p 60FPS, The Witcher 2, AND pulling out my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon, THE PS3 HAS HAD BARELY ANY GAMES! WHAT GIVES SONY?! HUH? TIRED OF GETTIN SPANKED BY MICROSOFT W/ 360 AND WINDOWS?

What would you like to see Sony do to stop embarassing themselves this year guys? Elaborate and discuss

-RocBoys9489-

Yet you have a 1600x1050p monitor?

Dumbest Thread of the day

#58 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9553 posts) -

There's nothing much to discuss here. Your thread sucks.

Troll harder.

#59 Posted by Z-Fatalis (1122 posts) -

Funniest thing is Journey, a PSN game got higher then all the games you just listed lmfao :D

#61 Posted by OneInchMan99 (1127 posts) -

I don't get this thread I play my Playstation all the time its awesome.Exclusives,multiplats,PSN games,its all good.(Oh..your a silly little troll....I get it now)LOL

#62 Posted by GoneRabbid (152 posts) -

PS3 was only bought for blu ray movies

i thought everyone knew that though hmm well you just been educated

#63 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

Hello, I am a prince from Nigeria that would love to accept your donation to help me reclaim my seat of power. Once I reclaim it I will be able to repay your kindness tenfold! Heil68

Hmm, well usually these messages are filled with tons of broken English.

Since this one is not I feel it's actually legitimate.

#64 Posted by jackfruitchips (1066 posts) -

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

danygo1996

:lol:

#65 Posted by Stringerboy (6968 posts) -

You're quite new to this trolling business aren't you TC?

#66 Posted by svaubel (2458 posts) -

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

jackfruitchips

Yes I was just gonna point that out. How are you playing games at 1080p with a 1680x1050 monitor? :P

And lems cant justify exclusives outside of Halo/Forza/Gears/Fable because there arent any lol

#67 Posted by dantesergei (1817 posts) -
Its not like i have ALL the games for the console i still have to play a lot of stuff.
#68 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

You give PC gamers a bad rap :(

#69 Posted by ermacness (7043 posts) -

GoneRabbid

Well, we did, up until the ps3 surpassed thje 360 in high scoring exclusives.;)

#70 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (780 posts) -
Agreed TC. The failstation 3 is hot garbage and the world knows it. I stopped by best buy on the way home to pick something up and I just happened to walk through the Playstation section. At first glance, I seen all these cobwebs and I thought it must be some Halloween decorations. But I was wrong. They were legit cobwebs. I asked the employee, "hey man, what's with the cobwebs?" He said, "nobody buys this shiit anymore. But we don't clean them off because it scares away the occasional virgin that might show up and try to buy some ps3 crap".
#71 Posted by GoneRabbid (152 posts) -

[QUOTE="GoneRabbid"]

ermacness

more m:Pvies

#72 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

What kind of thread is this?

#73 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

What kind of thread is this?

ShadowMoses900

the kind of thread that's usually made to bash the 360 but this time it's about the ps3.

#74 Posted by lostrib (35831 posts) -

[QUOTE="danygo1996"]

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

jackfruitchips

This was my reaction as well

#75 Posted by dreamdude (4613 posts) -

I know you're just trolling and I shouldn't respond. But you listed two systems you game on. While assuming people with PS3s only have one system. Does the 360 not have enough games for you, so you have to game on two systems?

#76 Posted by onlymetal75 (75 posts) -

PS3 Rocks dude! You must live in the woods or something. PS3 this year will Dominate!!!(Morbid Angel lol). Xbox feels old to me even the slim its like bleh. I just sold my xbox. I had like 20 xbox360's over the years and Im sick of the hardware failure...., just sick,playing it just made me think I would rather have diarea than to play it... But yea this year PS3 has the best exclusive games in my opinion. Not that I hate all things xbox it has alot of sweet games too.... Forza Horizon,Halo4 ect.....

#77 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

boringstation? :?

Oh come on, that sounds horrible. If you're going to troll, can't you at least come up with something that sounds right?

I know it's overused, but even saying failstation is a better idea... :(

#78 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15985 posts) -

Between PC gaming:

fsx2012-01-1012-20-32-30.jpg

PS3 gaming:

Uncharted3_DrakesDeception_10.png

and the occasional Wii game:

Gaming720pSSBB.jpg

I'm fine with my gaming. :lol:

#79 Posted by santoron (7717 posts) -
You doubled up 360 and PC to troll the PS3. The loser? You.
#80 Posted by GreySeal9 (24189 posts) -

Agreed TC. The failstation 3 is hot garbage and the world knows it. I stopped by best buy on the way home to pick something up and I just happened to walk through the Playstation section. At first glance, I seen all these cobwebs and I thought it must be some Halloween decorations. But I was wrong. They were legit cobwebs. I asked the employee, "hey man, what's with the cobwebs?" He said, "nobody buys this shiit anymore. But we don't clean them off because it scares away the occasional virgin that might show up and try to buy some ps3 crap". todd2r_Partdeux

#81 Posted by ermacness (7043 posts) -

[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="GoneRabbid"]

GoneRabbid

more m:Pvies

Yet, I hear that the Walking Dead episodes are selling/doing really well on XBL.

Your move.

:cool:

#82 Posted by Cheleman (7622 posts) -

1/10

#83 Posted by Silverbond (16049 posts) -

1/10

Cheleman
flop or no?
#84 Posted by Cheleman (7622 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

1/10

Silverbond

flop or no?

well... since there was no hype thread for this thread.. i'm gonna say no.

#85 Posted by blackace (20565 posts) -

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon

Ricardomz

It's funny how lemmings can't mentionate any good exclusives besides HaloGearsForza...

, PGR, Crackdown, Ace Combat 6, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4, Fable, The Gunstringer, Toy Soldiers, Dance Central, Kameo, Perfect Dark, Kinect Sports, Magna Carta II, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata, etc...
#86 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
As a PC gamer, the 360 sucks ass. It only has two games that I care to play that I can't get on my PC and/or PS3. The PS3 has a lot of exclusives that I care to play that I can't get on PC and/or 360.
#87 Posted by zarshack (9936 posts) -

You pull your 360 out for games that arent released yet? lol. what do you sit there with nothing in the xbox going "OMG HALO 4 I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN BANG BANG BANG POW POW PLASMA GRENADE DIE N00BS!".

#88 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

Halo 4 and Forza Horizon,

-RocBoys9489-
What a joke of 2 games. They have milked those 2 franchises to the max. By the way, I own a PS3, PC, and Xbox 360 and my 360 by far is the least played because of lack of exclusives.
#89 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Ricardomz"]

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

my 360 for amazing games like Halo 4 and Forza Horizon

blackace

It's funny how lemmings can't mentionate any good exclusives besides HaloGearsForza...

, PGR, Crackdown, Ace Combat 6, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4, Fable, The Gunstringer, Toy Soldiers, Dance Central, Kameo, Perfect Dark, Kinect Sports, Magna Carta II, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata, etc...

When was there last quality exclusive. Also, Fable 3 sucked. Woah man, Kinect Sports WAS THE BEST! Not. How can you consider that a game??
#90 Posted by Vatusus (4593 posts) -

-RocBoys9489-

2/10

Good attempt at trolling but not quite there yet

keep workin on that

Yeah the PS3 is a pos for gaming. I thought this was common knowledge.

brennanhuff

0/10

now thats just a sad attempt

#91 Posted by ArisShadows (22622 posts) -
Boringstation 3, oh, aren't you the clever one.. Do you write all your material?
#92 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7287 posts) -

Boring... oh wait that would be you TC.

#93 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
lvl 35? really? this is level 1 type trolling and stupidity.. halo 4 isnt released and 8.5borza will pale in comparison to most wanted.
#94 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6223 posts) -
So much butthurt DC in this thread...LOL...this is about 2012!!!!!!!! Get with the times you robots! PS3 HAS NO GAMES THIS YEAR! STOP CRYING! ACCEPT THE OWNAGE
#95 Posted by Samus3D (1675 posts) -

Besides the scritped overrated CGi exclusives with lackluster gameplay, pretty good.

#96 Posted by darkspineslayer (19624 posts) -
What the **** I don't even? This is more idiotic than the lemming dumbass with the Joker avatar. :|
#97 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6223 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]What the **** I don't even? This is more idiotic than the lemming dumbass with the Joker avatar. :|

How bout u make an argument and not write a pointless and unbacked comment
#98 Posted by darkspineslayer (19624 posts) -
[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]What the **** I don't even? This is more idiotic than the lemming dumbass with the Joker avatar. :|

I read the OP...couldn't find a legitimate argument to dispute in it. Feel free to go back to playing a game that isn't out yet.
#99 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6223 posts) -
[QUOTE="campzor"]lvl 35? really? this is level 1 type trolling and stupidity.. halo 4 isnt released and 8.5borza will pale in comparison to most wanted.

Halo 4 and Forza Horizon >>>>>>no games
#100 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6223 posts) -
[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"][QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"][QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]What the **** I don't even? This is more idiotic than the lemming dumbass with the Joker avatar. :|

I read the OP...couldn't find a legitimate argument to dispute in it. Feel free to go back to playing a game that isn't out yet.

feel free to play no games but multiplats if you only own a PS3