how do cows bash wiis motion sensing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HappySunnGuy
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
HOW do they make fun of wii motion sensing? HOW?

first of all, there is as much motion sensing in the nunchuk, as there is in the sixaxis.

THEN they call it a fad and a gimmick. they say they that the wiis motion is stupid and the novelty will where off. great. have any of them tried it? have they tried the superiority of the wiimote? some have, but most havent, so they cant talk. and if wiis motion sensing is a gimmick, then how is ps3s motion sensing not?

then they say is by saying rumble isnt a big deal. how do you shoot a gun and get NO feedback? get hit and get NO feedback? blow something up and get NO feedback? seriously. rumble is a big deal.

and, of course, then they go on to say that the wii mote is uncomfortable, despite is being at least 100x more comfortable than their cheap little sixaxis (imo). it fits perfectly in my hand and lets me reast my arms on the arm rest when im plays games like zelda, instead of having to keep then in the way your arms are in that or a regular controller.

but does it end there? NOPE. then they say that the sixaxis is not a rip off of nintendos wiimote, and they say that the wiimote is a rip off of microsofts old motion sensing thing for PC in 98, when thet product was more like the sixaxis than the wiimote because it had degrees of freedom, intsead of full sensitivaty.

and then thay say the sixaxis is more innovative than the wiimote. yes, SIX degrees of half assed motion sensing is WAY more innovative than FULL motion sensing done right. lets not forget the nunchuks capabilities being the same. they are playing their "superior" motion sensing with our secondary controller. right.
HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HappySunnGuy
BAH. my text got all messed up.
MrTaruTaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MrTaruTaru
Member since 2006 • 41 Posts

They don't.

/thread over.

You are thinking of Lemmings... the only people who don't have motion sensing.  :D

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Only thing I've ever heard is "Well, with the Wii, you can't turn it off." >_>

Personally, I think the reason is totally bogus. If you could turn it off, that would completely defeat the purpose. >_>

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
They can't handle the truth - that nintendo is clobbering sony in the current gen of gaming consoles.  So they resort to childish antics like calling it a gimmick.
flipknoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 flipknoc
Member since 2004 • 418 Posts
cows bash the motion sensing?

i love it.  i play wii sports everyday.

HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HappySunnGuy

They don't.

/thread over.

You are thinking of Lemmings... the only people who don't have motion sensing. :D

MrTaruTaru

id seen lots of cows bash wiis motion sensing *cough*PS3_FTW*cough*.

its not just lemmings.
nintendogamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nintendogamer6
Member since 2006 • 1772 Posts
Ask IceBurge_shorty
Toaster_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Toaster_Cell
Member since 2006 • 3062 Posts

They don't.

/thread over.

You are thinking of Lemmings... the only people who don't have motion sensing. :D

MrTaruTaru

I hope my post doesn't get modded, but we have enough ignorant, arrogant Sony fanboys trolling every other second on System Wars. One more and I'm seriously going to complain about pompous posters like you who have to ruin threads with anti-360 propaganda. Same will go with other console hating fanboys , but it seems "Cows" are dominating with their hate.

Wait, lemmings don't complain about their controllers lacking motion sensing capabilities.

SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

Only thing I've ever heard is "Well, with the Wii, you can't turn it off." >_>

Personally, I think the reason is totally bogus. If you could turn it off, that would completely defeat the purpose. >_>

PannicAtack

Agreed,
    But to be fair, anything that a fanboy's system lacks becomes a gimmick. It isn't just cows. All fanboys are bad at that.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
And lemmings don't complain. They use the $200 they saved on a PS3 and buy a Wii. :)
solidsnakeEx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#12 solidsnakeEx3
Member since 2004 • 26413 Posts
Many seem to think that Wii's controller is just the remote.  They forget it actually has buttons on it too :o
da1on2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 da1on2
Member since 2006 • 4885 Posts
Nithings wrong with the motion sensing, the problem is that they forget everything else still matters
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts
cows bash the motion sensing?

i love it.  i play wii sports everyday.

flipknoc
A few do
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#15 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
How is the wiimote not comfortable?  Its like holding a TV remote
mish55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#16 mish55
Member since 2005 • 6995 Posts

um........quit pulling stuff out of your asss

no cow has ever made fun of the wii mote

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
no one bashes the wii's motion sensing except for huge fanboys. The PS3's motion sensing on the otherhand, is a joke. I cant really see it being used well, at all. The wii has so many more opputunities. The only thing that the PS3's will be used in is racing games 
Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Can you recharge the wiimote, or do you have to buy batteries for it?

pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pageiszeppelin
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts

then they say is by saying rumble isnt a big deal. how do you shoot a gun and get NO feedback? get hit and get NO feedback? blow something up and get NO feedback? seriously. rumble is a big deal
HappySunnGuy
Now the PS3 doesn't show explosions on the tv, and there is no sound from the tv either? I just played mine and I'm sorry to say that  it does give you feedback.
Dekuxutu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dekuxutu
Member since 2006 • 6905 Posts
Many seem to think that Wii's controller is just the remote. They forget it actually has buttons on it too :osolidsnakeEx3

Since when do remotes not have buttons?
Koolsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 Koolsen
Member since 2004 • 8054 Posts
By going into a huge amount of denile
HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HappySunnGuy

mish55

i have proof that they have. one of the links in my link is ps3_ftw bashing the wiimote.
mish55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#23 mish55
Member since 2005 • 6995 Posts
[QUOTE="mish55"]

HappySunnGuy

i have proof that they have. one of the links in my link is ps3_ftw bashing the wiimote.

thats just one guy..........and you might as well let him bash the wiimote

everyone else hates the ps3

HappySunnGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HappySunnGuy
[QUOTE="HappySunnGuy"][QUOTE="mish55"]

mish55

ive seen others, his was just him getting owned though so i out it there. although i may be seeing lemmings and thinking some of them are cows, but ive definately seen more than just him bashing it.
Haseokicksass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 Haseokicksass
Member since 2006 • 4604 Posts
the wiimote is kool, but thats all the wii has.
Thevincent56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 Thevincent56
Member since 2006 • 794 Posts
You would do good on a debate team..
PyroXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PyroXD
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts
They dont....
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

first of all, there is as much motion sensing in the nunchuk, as there is in the sixaxis.

THEN they call it a fad and a gimmick. they say they that the wiis motion is stupid and the novelty will where off. great. have any of them tried it? have they tried the superiority of the wiimote? some have, but most havent, so they cant talk. and if wiis motion sensing is a gimmick, then how is ps3s motion sensing not?

then they say is by saying rumble isnt a big deal. how do you shoot a gun and get NO feedback? get hit and get NO feedback? blow something up and get NO feedback? seriously. rumble is a big deal.

and, of course, then they go on to say that the wii mote is uncomfortable, despite is being at least 100x more comfortable than their cheap little sixaxis (imo). it fits perfectly in my hand and lets me reast my arms on the arm rest when im plays games like zelda, instead of having to keep then in the way your arms are in that or a regular controller.

but does it end there? NOPE. then they say that the sixaxis is not a rip off of nintendos wiimote, and they say that the wiimote is a rip off of microsofts old motion sensing thing for PC in 98, when thet product was more like the sixaxis than the wiimote because it had degrees of freedom, intsead of full sensitivaty.

and then thay say the sixaxis is more innovative than the wiimote. yes, SIX degrees of half assed motion sensing is WAY more innovative than FULL motion sensing done right. lets not forget the nunchuks capabilities being the same. they are playing their "superior" motion sensing with our secondary controller. right.
HappySunnGuy

Cows don't bash motion sensing, I have never read that EVER.

Get your facts and victims straight before making a thread.

This is just another Bandwagon "Bash the Cows" Thread in my book.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
[QUOTE="HappySunnGuy"][QUOTE="mish55"]

mish55

As in PLURAL, COWS. He argued with presumably a Cow, which looking at that looks more like a fakeboy. ONE PERSON doesn't EQUAL A WHOLE GROUP. Generalizing = Bad.

This thread blows.

Cows like Motion sensing...the OP is screwey.

They dont....PyroXD

Exactly. The OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

HappySunnGuy

Cows don't bash motion sensing, I have never read that EVER.

Get your facts and victims straight before making a thread.

This is just another Bandwagon "Bash the Cows" Thread in my book.