How did Forza 5 outscore Gran Turismo 6 again? *UPDATED*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@John_Matherson: No, I attacked you because you're a blathering idiot that isn't going to listen to anything that anybody says. Your mind is made up and nobody is going to change it. A review is an opinion, disagreeing with that opinion doesn't make it wrong. That's the basic concept you just don't seem to get.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#202  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@Steppy_76 said:

@John_Matherson: No, I attacked you because you're a blathering idiot that isn't going to listen to anything that anybody says. Your mind is made up and nobody is going to change it. A review is an opinion, disagreeing with that opinion doesn't make it wrong. That's the basic concept you just don't seem to get.

LMAO if I was an idiot this thread would've died on page one and mods would've locked it. I have well thought out points backed by facts that lems are failing in attempt to counter. Simple as that. I just addressed everything you said so go respond to that. Everytime I give logical response to people their brains explode and they're forced to abandon reasoning and open a second tab and look for a dumb gif. I won't judge you if you do just that...which I'm sensing is your next resort. I keep making the mistake of trying to make sense in system wars.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15541 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Look, at the end of the day, the point is that the review for GT6 is complete bullshit and the review for Forza 5 you guys have to defend. In reality and objectively anyone with half a brain without even playing the game (So don't give me that shit) can see that Gran Turismo (forget content, forget graphics) is a solid and well made, well executed, well assembled, and overall just solid package.

Oh and in the GT6 review, they compare it to rivals, but in the Forza one, they don't compare it to rivals at all. They completely ignore the MIcrotransaction issue, and don't even mention how the short list of tracks eventually affects the game and makes it dated. So it's okay to hold a 7th gen game to higher standards than an 8th gen game? The forza 5 review doesn't look like a review at all. Seriously go read it. It looks like a brochure. The idiot drools all over the game like a kissass worker kissing the ass of his boss to get a raise. He literally advertises the game and makes excuses for it. THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING OBJECTIVE ABOUT THE REVIEW AT ALL SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! If you think there is you're a really big hypocrite and you're a liar. I'm not the only one saying GS has a boner for the game. I went the extra mile and did research as if spending fucking hours creating the hype thread for both games wasn't already objective of me enough, I made a table that pointed all the important dynamics and aspects of both games so don't tell me I wasn't objective enough. You're saying I already had preconceived notions, when the truth is that I only noticed that the reviews are bullshit because I already knew a shit ton about both games before they came out. I researched both games. I know more about the games than the fucking reviewer that reviewed Forza if I dare to say. He totally drolled over the game and advertised it. That's not an objective review. You can't tell me it is. He makes excuses for the game and ignores the major fact that the game is deficit of content to make for future microtransactions. Many other reviewers mentioned that the game constantly encourages and reminds you to spend more money, he completely ignores this side of the game. It's bullshit. It's no objective and you know it.

This doesn't sound very "done" to me. You seem pretty insecure if you're still typing this much on a subject you have attempted to kill. Who are you really trying to convince I wonder?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#204 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Holy shit, the tears and butthurt are building to epic proportions!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Vaasman

@John_Matherson said:

@Vaasman said:

@John_Matherson said:

Look, at the end of the day, the point is that the review for GT6 is complete bullshit and the review for Forza 5 you guys have to defend. In reality and objectively anyone with half a brain without even playing the game (So don't give me that shit) can see that Gran Turismo (forget content, forget graphics) is a solid and well made, well executed, well assembled, and overall just solid package.

Oh and in the GT6 review, they compare it to rivals, but in the Forza one, they don't compare it to rivals at all. They completely ignore the MIcrotransaction issue, and don't even mention how the short list of tracks eventually affects the game and makes it dated. So it's okay to hold a 7th gen game to higher standards than an 8th gen game? The forza 5 review doesn't look like a review at all. Seriously go read it. It looks like a brochure. The idiot drools all over the game like a kissass worker kissing the ass of his boss to get a raise. He literally advertises the game and makes excuses for it. THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING OBJECTIVE ABOUT THE REVIEW AT ALL SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! If you think there is you're a really big hypocrite and you're a liar. I'm not the only one saying GS has a boner for the game. I went the extra mile and did research as if spending fucking hours creating the hype thread for both games wasn't already objective of me enough, I made a table that pointed all the important dynamics and aspects of both games so don't tell me I wasn't objective enough. You're saying I already had preconceived notions, when the truth is that I only noticed that the reviews are bullshit because I already knew a shit ton about both games before they came out. I researched both games. I know more about the games than the fucking reviewer that reviewed Forza if I dare to say. He totally drolled over the game and advertised it. That's not an objective review. You can't tell me it is. He makes excuses for the game and ignores the major fact that the game is deficit of content to make for future microtransactions. Many other reviewers mentioned that the game constantly encourages and reminds you to spend more money, he completely ignores this side of the game. It's bullshit. It's no objective and you know it.

This doesn't sound very "done" to me. You seem pretty insecure if you're still typing this much on a subject you have attempted to kill. Who are you really trying to convince I wonder?

I seem really insecure because dumb fucks like you would rather develop a crush on me instead of arguing like people with brains and giving suitable and meaningful substantial responses to keep an argument and conversation going? I seem insecure over an internet forum. Yeah, don't quit your day job and become a psychiatrist, please. There are plenty of points I made on the previous page that are ignored. I'd like to see them responded to.

Denial is the first stage of grief. Anger is the second.

Don't have to be a psychiatrist to know that.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#207 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@Steppy_76 said:

@John_Matherson: So essentially your entire post is based on the fact that somebody elses opinion differs from yours and you can grasp nor handle the fact that YOUR opinion is not gospel. The only tool in this thread is you.

Thats all he can do - and throw in random obscenities into his highly subjective arguments.

Compare Stevo's reply to what John replies with - one is more objective with personal perspective (Stevo) while one is inflammatory and subjective (John_M)

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@John_Matherson said:

It's funny they don't mention anything about the econonmy issue that even Turn 10 FUCKING APOLOGIZED FOR THEMSELVES. Oh, and they also didn't mention how fucking expensive the new racing wheel is since forza 5 doesn't support the older and last gen racing accessories. GT6 supports pretty much anything that you can plug to your PS3. They ignore sooooo much fucking flaw about Forza and just advertise the crap like it's the second coming. Come on, dude. That asshole was either stoned or paid. I'm sorry.

Its not Turn 10 or Forza that doesn't support older wheels its the Xbox One that doesn't support older wheels (even the Xbox and Forza branded Fanatec CSR)

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 John_Matherson

@R3FURBISHED said:

@Steppy_76 said:

@John_Matherson: So essentially your entire post is based on the fact that somebody elses opinion differs from yours and you can grasp nor handle the fact that YOUR opinion is not gospel. The only tool in this thread is you.

Thats all he can do - and throw in random obscenities into his highly subjective arguments.

Compare Stevo's reply to what John replies with - one is more objective with personal perspective (Stevo) while one is inflammatory and subjective (John_M)

LMAO kiss ass much. You're a dumbass who's late to a thread and you don't have any substantial contributions so you kiss ass like everyone else and try to fit into the crowd. Try again. Address every response logically. I and Stevo did. Stevo came into the thread and stated his point and we discussed it. We didn't have to agree, but he didn't come in like a dumbass calling me butthurt. Don't kiss his ass, learn from him, dumbass. And act like you've been here a while. You're embarrassing to system wars because people like you who have that many post but post the dumb crap like you do, you make it seem like the other guys with many posts who've been here that long have been here just spamming and posting 20,000+ worth of gifs and stupid, irrelevant, unsubstantial, unreasonable, troll responses. I just referred you to someone you can learn from. You're welcome. Just ask the girl in my sig.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@John_Matherson said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

LMAO kiss ass much. You're a dumbass who's late to a thread and you don't have any substantial contributions so you kiss ass like everyone else and try to fit into the crowd. Try again. Address every response logically. I and Stevo did. Stevo came into the thread and stated his point and we discussed it. We didn't have to agree, but he didn't come in like a dumbass calling me butthurt. Don't kiss his ass, learn from him, dumbass. And act like you've been here a while. You're embarrassing to system wars because people like you who have that many post but post the dumb crap like you do, you make it seem like the other guys with many posts who've been here that long have been here just spamming and posting 20,000+ worth of gifs and stupid, irrelevant, unsubstantial, unreasonable, troll responses. I just referred you to someone you can learn from. You're welcome. Just ask the girl in my sig.

I try not to post gifs, in fact, I usually use adblock to removed them...like the one that is in your sig.

But thank you for proving my point: inflammatory, obscene and subjective...what all of your posts are.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 foxhound_fox

@John_Matherson said:

I seem really insecure because dumb fucks like you would rather develop a crush on me instead of arguing like people with brains and giving suitable and meaningful substantial responses to keep an argument and conversation going? I seem insecure over an internet forum. Yeah, don't quit your day job and become a psychiatrist, please. There are plenty of points I made on the previous page that are ignored. I'd like to see them responded to.

You remind me of Eric the Actor. "Dumb ****" is one of his favourite statements.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#212 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@Rayrota said:

@killatwill15: Let's see, different systems, different developers, different career modes, different in-game currency, different graphics, different number of cars, different tracks, different styles, different etc. Yes, they are different games.

if you don't drive cars in the game,

then they are different,

the both have driveatars (b spec in gt6)

you have to race to level up and get other races,

but gt6 is more fleshed out,

oh and the review for gt6 mentions microtransactions and the grind,

but the forza 5 review does not,

so to reiterate,

this games are almost alike,

but some how the game with the most cars and tracks,

more game modes and the ability to make your own tracks with an app you download to a phone......

got the lower score

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 John_Matherson

@R3FURBISHED said:

@John_Matherson said:

It's funny they don't mention anything about the econonmy issue that even Turn 10 FUCKING APOLOGIZED FOR THEMSELVES. Oh, and they also didn't mention how fucking expensive the new racing wheel is since forza 5 doesn't support the older and last gen racing accessories. GT6 supports pretty much anything that you can plug to your PS3. They ignore sooooo much fucking flaw about Forza and just advertise the crap like it's the second coming. Come on, dude. That asshole was either stoned or paid. I'm sorry.

Its not Turn 10 or Forza that doesn't support older wheels its the Xbox One that doesn't support older wheels (even the Xbox and Forza branded Fanatec CSR)

It's still something worth mentioning, specially after they did complain about GT6 economy system, while not mentioning anything about Forza's even though Turn 10 apologized for it.

Anyway, It's about time for bed. Going to try to get into the Vampire Diaries (usually don't like these crappy trendy shows(*clears throat* Walking Dead *clears throat*) but let's see how it goes.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 John_Matherson

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

@killatwill15: Let's see, different systems, different developers, different career modes, different in-game currency, different graphics, different number of cars, different tracks, different styles, different etc. Yes, they are different games.

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

more game modes and the ability to make your own tracks with an app you download to a phone......

got the lower score

Ooh...Let's see how they respond to this direct explanation. LMAO wait, what dumbass initially said the games aren't the same? You do realize that GS compared GT6 to Forza 5 in the GT6 review right? How are they not the same? God you people are dumb.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@killatwill15 said:

Granted this is just me spitballing, but it could have something to do with the fact that micro-transactions are new to the Gran Turismo series while they have been in the Forza Motorsport series since Forza 3.

____

More cars, more tracks does not dictate what is superior:

• GT6 features one laser scanned track while Forza 5 features 14 - so does the higher quality of the fewer offered tracks dictate which is superior?
  • GT6 features 1,200 cars but still has the Standard model cars as well as the Premium model cars - so is the insanely high car count undermined by the Standard car models?
@killatwill15 said:

the games are almost alike, but somehow the game with the most cars and tracks, more game modes and the ability to make your own tracks with an app you download to a phone......got the lower score

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By John_Matherson

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

Granted this is just me spitballing, but it could have something to do with the fact that micro-transactions are new to the Gran Turismo series while they have been in the Forza Motorsport series since Forza 3.

Idk you keep making excuses for the gamebbut 14 tracks and 200 cars plus a guarantee of future dlc for the very lacking game sounds like somethingyou would wantyo mention in a Fuckibg review....oh and aside fromthis, they hold gt6 to a much higher standard than Forza 5 another stupid review from stupid microspot

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 killatwill15
@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

got the lower score

Ooh...Let's see how they respond to this direct explanation. LMAO wait, what dumbass initially said the games aren't the same? You do realize that GS compared GT6 to Forza 5 in the GT6 review right? How are they not the same? God you people are dumb.

whoa slow your role bitch tits,

belittling others does not compensate your mental inadequacy,

and to think I thought you weren't a troll.....

so I didnt proof read it,

good luck not playing either games you broke ass,

oh and ps,

I know you quick to jump on this because you was getting ass molested in every topic you comment on,

so just bend over,

un knot your panties,

and wash them brown stains,

your shit stinks

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 killatwill15

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

then why not comment on how the feature is implemented?

does every review of call of duty not mention how a gun handles?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 R3FURBISHED

@John_Matherson said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

Idk you keep making excuses for the gamebbut 14 tracks and 200 cars plus a guarantee of future dlc for the very lacking game sounds like somethingyou would wantyo mention in a Fuckibg review....oh and aside fromthis, they hold gt6 to a much higher standard than Forza 5 another stupid review from stupid microspot

What about the game is lacking?

• Do laser scanned tracks mean anything to you in terms of judging a games quality?
  • Does building the game from the ground up instead of importing previous models from previous Forza games mean anything to you in terms of judging a games quality?
  • Does the inclusion of dedicated servers for the online portion mean anything to you in terms of judging a games quality?
  • You have already made it obvious that the inclusion of the most popular motoring show in the world (which wrangles 300+ million viewers every week a new episode airs) does not matter to you in terms of judging a games quality.

Compose a counter-argument and I'll listen and respond in kind.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By R3FURBISHED

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

Comparing gameplay to optional downloads is....well, it makes zero sense at all.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 John_Matherson

@killatwill15 said:
@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

got the lower score

oh and ps,

I know you quick to jump on this because you was getting ass molested in every topic you comment on,

so just bend over,

un knot your panties,

your shit stinks

Lmao, did you drop out of school or did school give up on you? LMAO Night=made. I'm a troll because I said two racing stimulators are similar? Gamespot compared gt6 to Forza 5 so I guess they're trolls too, which actually works out for me cause that's in a way sort of what I was getting at somewhat. Thanks for trying to disagree with me, but doing the opposite at the end. Here's a little advice, stay in school.

You're welcome. Just ask the girl in my sig. Lmao,

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By killatwill15

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

Comparing gameplay to optional downloads is....well, it makes zero sense at all.

ok better example, killstreaks

where introduced in cod4 modern warfare,

and every game since features it,

is optional,

and yet it is mentioned in every review about its implementation,

so shouldn't they mention that forza 5 has microtransactions?

because it has been in the game since forza 3?

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By killatwill15

@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:
@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

got the lower score

oh and ps,

so just bend over,

un knot your panties,

your shit stinks

Lmao, did you drop out of school or did school give up on you? LMAO Night=made. I'm a troll because I said two racing stimulators are similar? Gamespot compared gt6 to Forza 5 so I guess they're trolls too, which actually works out for me cause that's in a way sort of what I was getting at somewhat. Thanks for trying to disagree with me, but doing the opposite at the end. Here's a little advice, stay in school.

I was saying the games were similar,

night=made because you couldn't make that out,

I guess you are not smart enough to make out read context,

so obviously you are a drop out,

books must have been so hard to read for you,

good luck in the other threads were 80 people call you a dumbass troll

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 foxhound_fox

@killatwill15 said:

Forza Motorsport 2 had car and track packs.

It's funny how people forget about FM2 so easily. That was a wonderful game.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 John_Matherson

@killatwill15 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:
@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

got the lower score

oh and ps,

so just bend over,

un knot your panties,

your shit stinks

so if we were on the same page then why did you suddenly get on your period? Oh and by 80 people you don't mean the same like six trolls who in these same threads state they're only trolling cause it's fun right?

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 killatwill15

I ditched og xbox after 2 breaking within a year span,

but halo 2 was boss.....maybe others felt the same and missed it by doing what I did

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 R3FURBISHED

@killatwill15 said:

is optional,

You are comparing gameplay to optional downloads.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 killatwill15

@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:
@John_Matherson said:

@killatwill15 said:

@Rayrota said:

then they are different,

so to reiterate,

got the lower score

oh and ps,

so just bend over,

un knot your panties,

your shit stinks

so if we were on the same page then why did you suddenly get on your period? Oh and by 80 people you don't mean the same like six trolls who in these same threads state they're only trolling cause it's fun right?

you on the period,

but that is just blood from your all day ass rape,

I bet you still remember those 6 people, so much tears,

anyways you a retard, people are right when they say you post garbage,

and like I said it is not my fault if you cant make out context.

I didn't proof read, just fired and forgot,

im glad you remembered long enough to demonstrate to me that 6 people cant all be wrong

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#229 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Couth_ said:

Because they were reviewed by two different people... Two completely different opinions

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#230 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17401 Posts

Such a sad individual....

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By killatwill15

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

is optional,

but the whole of call of duty games since modern warfare can be played without killstreaks yes?

they make the game easier yes?

the same can be said about microtransactions,

and every review mentions how killstreaks are implemented....

so why not write about how microtransactions are implemented in the game?

just because it is "optional" doesn't mean It shouldn't get talked about,

it is real world cash we are talking about here,

id like to read about what they thought on that shit

fyi I didn't know forza 3 had microtransactions,

despite owning it and the wheel

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#232 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

is optional,

but the whole of call of duty games since modern warfare can be played without killstreaks yes?

just because it is "optional" doesn't mean I shouldn't get talked about,

Do you know how to form a proper paragraph?

Killstreaks are a gameplay element, microtransactions aren't, they're not comparable.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By John_Matherson

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

is optional,

GS said gt6 has dated tracks but didn't mention how limited and old 14 tracks eventually becomes for a racing Sim. The end and irrefutable undeniable point is that gt6 was reviewed to a much much ridiculously higher standard than forza. Forza would've scored a 6 or 5 if reviewed as strict as gt6 was but thanks to that nice paycheck, microspot decided to advertise the game.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By killatwill15

#

@soulitane said:

@killatwill15 said:

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

is optional,

just because it is "optional" doesn't mean I shouldn't get talked about,

Do you know how to form a proper paragraph?

Killstreaks are a gameplay element, microtransactions aren't, they're not comparable.

I was trying to give examples as to why the microtransactions where not discussed in the forza 5 review,

R3FURBISH3D basically said they didn't have to because it was there since 3,

so the cod thing was all I had to go on in terms of things talked about that where introduced in earlier titles,......

to the point,

the forza 5 review should've mentioned microtransactions,

since they made damn sure gt6 did

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 R3FURBISHED

@killatwill15 said:

I was trying to give examples as to why the microtransactions where not discussed in the forza 5 review,

so the cod thing was all I had to go on in terms of things talked about that where introduced in earlier titles,......

to the point,

I said I was spitballing and that may be a reason why it wasn't mentioned.

But seriously, format your paragraphs.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 killatwill15

@R3FURBISHED said:

@killatwill15 said:

to the point,

I said I was spitballing and that may be a reason why it wasn't mentioned.

But seriously, format your paragraphs.

no I like it this way,

its like songwriting

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 foxhound_fox

@jg4xchamp said:

@Couth_ said:

Because they were reviewed by two different people... Two completely different opinions

But they aren't opinions, they are objective facts regarding a game's inherent quality. @John_Matherson told me so.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By John_Matherson

@foxhound_fox said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@Couth_ said:

But they aren't opinions, they are objective facts regarding a game's inherent quality. @John_Matherson told me so.

No, I told you factual characteristics about both games, you abandoned the previous arguments in the orbiious page and now you're back to act like they never happened while my responses are still waiting for you, you troll. 14 tracks and 200 cars isn't an opinion, it's a fact,.I dumb ****. Try again.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 killatwill15

@foxhound_fox said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@Couth_ said:

if they were facts all of them would be mentioned,

but some are not mentioned so somebody had to filter them out,

and for what reason?

example: in forza 5 you cant gift cars or use all the cars in free mode.....why wasn't it mentioned in the review?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 foxhound_fox
@John_Matherson said:

I dumb ****.

Yeah, you are. I'm glad you finally admitted it.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Vaasman

@foxhound_fox said:
@John_Matherson said:

I dumb ****.

It's a fact.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By killatwill15

@Vaasman said:

@foxhound_fox said:
@John_Matherson said:

I dumb ****.

It's a fact.

yet he calls others dumb,

I knew he was compensating

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By John_Matherson

Lmaooo all you angry defensive dumbass lemmings mad because microspot got busted bribing reviewers to boost their shitty game. Lmao. Owned. The Op alone destroys all you guys' bull shit. Try harder. I'm not the one paying 60% for a 30% game. Gt5 prologue even had more content than this.piece of shit. Dear game spot, use the money to improve this crappy forum and make thread creation better. And use the money you'll get from titanfall review to fix stupid video embed issue

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 killatwill15

@John_Matherson said:

Lmaooo all you angry defensive dumbass lemmings mad because micro ls pot got busted bribing reviewers to boost their shitty games. Lmao. Ownef. The Op alone destroys all you guys' bull shit. Try harder. I'm not the one paying 60% for a 30% game. Gt5 prologue even had more content than this.piece of shit. Dear game spot, use the money to improve this crappy forum and make thread creation better. And use the money you'll et from titanfall to fix stupid video embed issue

yeah, I wonder how bad the titanfall review will be,

I bet you they will call it the best fps since duke nukem 3d

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 foxhound_fox

For posterity in case he tries to edit damage control.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

So let me get this straight, OP has his panties in a bunch because he disagrees with two reviews by two different people not rating the games in the same manner?.

OP go home, you're drunk.

Oh and as for the MicroSpot comments, explain Beyond Two Soul's 9/10 on GS...

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

get over it cow it just a game

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#248  Edited By HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

Lmaooo all you angry defensive dumbass lemmings mad because microspot got busted bribing reviewers to boost their shitty game. Lmao. Owned. The Op alone destroys all you guys' bull shit. Try harder. I'm not the one paying 60% for a 30% game. Gt5 prologue even had more content than this.piece of shit. Dear game spot, use the money to improve this crappy forum and make thread creation better. And use the money you'll get from titanfall review to fix stupid video embed issue

No one paid off reviews... You really should watch

Loading Video...

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#249 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

You really should watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9-uJhLXxA

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 John_Matherson

Lmao yeah.I'm.not.buying.it. One review.looks.like.a freaking.marine sergeant took a whole week and.just sat with.the game to give and judged it with extremely high details.and standards while the.other looks like a child wrote an essay.on why he loves the game. The reviews are bull shit.