How come all the best games only come to consoles?

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@ShepardCommandr:

Actually PC has more gamers than a single console.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@alcapello said:

If your system doesn't have the best games (GTA, BloodBorne, etc), then it's pretty much second rate and therefore rendered useless.

So the PS4 is currently useless until 2015,gotcha.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Jankarcop

@Suppaman100:

PC factually has better games...with a substantially higher aaa-aa count than PS systems each gen.

There really isnt much more to say..other PC also having much better gfx and performance and an actual competitive scene on top of that.

Sources: gs mc digitalfoundry

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@alcapello said:

If your system doesn't have the best games (GTA, BloodBorne, etc), then it's pretty much second rate and therefore rendered useless.

So the PS4 is currently useless until 2015,gotcha.

Yep, Early 2015 for me.

If the PS3 didn't have many games I still want to play, Day 1.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

Well, Nintendo isn't going to put their games on the PC, so I could see how somebody might prefer the consoles. I do think the PC is better than any one console, though, and would probably take it over all consoles combined.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

PC factually has better games...with a substantially higher aaa-aa count than PS systems each gen.

There really isnt much more to say..other PC also having much better gfx and performance and an actual competitive scene on top of that.

When including indies, yes PC has the most AAA's. Hence PC being an indie dumpster that wins no GOTY's.

But you said this "PC has more aaa-aa even when not counting Indy" Proove it.

But we all know you can't because PC's non indie exclusive are almost none existant and most of the time mediocre.

"PC also having much better gfx and performance" If you have a good enough rig and most PC gamers don't have a better system than PS4.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

When including indies, yes PC has the most AAA's. Hence PC being an indie dumpster that wins no GOTY's.

But we all know you can't because PC's non indie exclusive are almost none existant and most of the time mediocre.

"PC also having much better gfx and performance" If you have a good enough rig and most PC gamers don't have a better system than PS4.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#108  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Threads like these which are nothing more than shitty attention bait should be insta locked. This typical thread is one of the many reasons why the Gamespot forums are foul as ****, with rare glimpses of respectable discussions.

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

PC has more aaa-aa even when not counting Indy. Ps4 is mostly Indy.

PC has won all gens at gs so far. This gen seems to follow that trend. Cry about it.

Apart from having more exclusives than all three crapsoles combined (aaa-aa) PC also has the best version of nearly all your games.

"PC has more aaa-aa even when not counting Indy." Got any evidence?

And lol if PC won all gens, then how come the best games are console exclusives?

Face it, PC has been a joke for years now. But hey if you enjoy moba's, indies and don't care about missing out on the best games then PC is for you.

And lol if consoles won all gens, then how come the best games are PC exclusives.

Face it, consoles have been a joke for years now. But hey if you enjoy third person shooters, first person shooters at 30 FPS with plenty of input lag and stagnant, boring and bland formulas, and don't care about missing out on the best games then consoles are for you.

Basically how stupid your pitiful excuse of a post looks through the other end of the spectrum.

On a more serious note, the best games are multiplats shared with PC.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Because developers want to actually be paid for their services.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

Oh but I do!

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

lol sure non indie exclusive non existent

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112  Edited By Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Suppaman100:

Legend of Grimrock is an 'indie' RPG with beautiful 3D graphics, great gameplay, excellent dungeon design and a good length. If it had a huge marketing campaign and where exclusive to PS3, you'd sing praise about it as one of the AAA games that you're defining. You don't have a clue about what 'indie' games are.

But anyway, what is your laughably stupid problem with independently developed games? Are publishers something you worship and absolutely must have for a developer? Does the budget of the game give you an orgasm? Or do you need a shit ton of marketing to be shoved down your throat before you try a game?

I find it sad and hilarious how hell bent you are at bashing 'indie' at every turn i see. That's a strange obsession, isn't it? Oh well, just another day in this minuscule bubble of a forum.

You'll never answer, because you don't know what the **** you're talking about, lmao.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jankarcop

@Suppaman100:

Ps4 is currently mostly Indy games.....

Why does it have soooo many less aaa-aa than PC?, why are most of its multiplats better on PC? (This gen)

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#114 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I am, however, fully aware of CivRev, and I find that to be a pale imitation of what Civilization IV or Civilization V (especially with expansions) can provide.

Agreed on that. Got it for PS3 AND DS (hype got me) and couldn't stand the cuts.

It did get my best friend started into Civ though and now he's huge into the series, so it wasn't a total loss. ;P

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Look at how hyped the Hermits are just to get to play GTA5 a year after we beat that shit to death.

The majority of the master beta apes are third worlders who live in countries where they don't even bother to ship consoles. It's no wonder they live in a state of constant permajelly. Half of them don't even have a legit copy of Windows let alone legit copies of the lattest games.

This time next year we'll be rocking out with Destiny, Bloodborn, and Uncharted 4 while hermits will still be playing bum ass Crysis and World of Warcraft. LMFAO!

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Look at how hyped the Hermits are just to get to play GTA5 a year after we beat that shit to death.

The majority of the master beta apes are third worlders who live in countries where they don't even bother to ship consoles. It's no wonder they live in a state of constant permajelly. Half of them don't even have a legit copy of Windows let alone legit copies of the lattest games.

This time next year we'll be rocking out with Destiny, Bloodborn, and Uncharted 4 while hermits will still be playing bum ass Crysis and World of Warcraft. LMFAO!

lol, don't forget Garbage Truck Simulator.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

Which Hermits are hyped ? You have proof that the majority of PC gamers are "third worlders" ? Can I get some links to all these claims ? You Cows are so fucking stupid its maddening.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

@Suppaman100: how do u figure most PC gamers don't have better hardware? That's insane.

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts

@sam890:

@Suppaman100 said:

When including indies, yes PC has the most AAA's.

FFS, you peasants really need to learn your terminology unless your goal is to come across like you have no clue.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#121  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Or the first witcher, CS

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#122 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@santoron said:

@charizard1605 said:

I am, however, fully aware of CivRev, and I find that to be a pale imitation of what Civilization IV or Civilization V (especially with expansions) can provide.

Agreed on that. Got it for PS3 AND DS (hype got me) and couldn't stand the cuts.

It did get my best friend started into Civ though and now he's huge into the series, so it wasn't a total loss. ;P

lol. Yep, same. A friend of mine, absolute history nut, had never actually played the CIv seres, and refused to touch it because it was on PC. Then Revolution comes out, he loves it, and gets V, and all the expansions. So not a total loss after all :p

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

Nope. PC currently demolishes consoles in AAA and AA at gs and mc.

I'm still waiting for that prestigious exclusive GOTY and Exclusive perfect 10/10 from PC. Currently those honors go to consoles.

This.

PC has "more AAA games" because of indies that are rated on a different scale than real AAA games made by big devs. Hence no PC exclusives winning GOTY.

And most PC gamers don't even have a rig that comes close to PS4.

LOL

I remember distinctly KVO stating PC games being reviewed on standards higher than consololes. As a matter of fact I remember him stating is the standards were same PC games would always score ahead of consololes or 10/10. Remain jelly filthy consolole peasants. Buying GOTY with ads revenue and actually having a critical acclaim are two different things.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13636 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

I'm still waiting for that prestigious exclusive GOTY and Exclusive perfect 10/10 from PC. Currently those honors go to consoles.

Didn't some 3DS Zelda game win it last year? I think GOTYs are just for consoles.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Sorry... too busy playing WildStar .... while you play the waiting game.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13636 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

This.

PC has "more AAA games" because of indies that are rated on a different scale than real AAA games made by big devs. Hence no PC exclusives winning GOTY.

LOL

proof?

Steam survey isn't proof. If I had a PC for something else, and then got a steam account, and some casual games, does that make me a PC gamer?

There are too many variables on the PC to use the Steam survey like this. Most pcs can game on some level, and many don't play games with high requirements.

PC gamers, actual PC gamers, easily have a PC that out performs a PS4. You're going to have to deal with the fact that it isn't hard or expensive to do this on a PC, this time you don't need an expensive PC to do it. An average i5 and a GTX750Ti partner card variant (around £120) will do it.

Your argument is cheap ownage because it has no real foundation to it. It's hollow proof. The sort of thing an American politician might use, because it's so convenient. So outside of putting your fingers in your ears and singing "la la la I can't hear you", there's no actual benefit to this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

This.

LOL

proof?

Steam survey isn't proof. If I had a PC for something else, and then got a steam account, and some casual games, does that make me a PC gamer?

There are too many variables on the PC to use the Steam survey like this. Most pcs can game on some level, and many don't play games with high requirements.

PC gamers, actual PC gamers, easily have a PC that out performs a PS4. You're going to have to deal with the fact that it isn't hard or expensive to do this on a PC, this time you don't need an expensive PC to do it. An average i5 and a GTX750Ti partner card variant (around £120) will do it.

Your argument is cheap ownage because it has no real foundation to it. It's hollow proof. The sort of thing an American politician might use, because it's so convenient. So outside of putting your fingers in your ears and singing "la la la I can't hear you", there's no actual benefit to this.

He doesn't need proof... he is likely correct. hell... my current PC only matches the PS4 in the GPU department (6950) ... but my cpu and ram are far beyond.... but it doesn't matter because it still runs the games better anyway.

But ... its not like it works in his favour... 15% ... of millions of PC gamers is still alot more than how many console gamers own PS4s..... the same pathetic arguement is made both ways....

7 million PS4s playing last gen multiplats and lolinfamous .... whoa... so much to brag about.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

OK this has gone on long enough ...