How come all the best games only come to consoles?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2284 posts) -

I used to like PC when i was younger, then I realized how all the big name real games come only to consoles most of the time.

Is piracy solely to blame? I mean it has to be because developers don't want 95% of its games pirated.

This day and age PC seems to just get third rate crap that was made in some garage in Romania or an RTS game.

#2 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

i dunno what you're on about

#3 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

This is just bad. You can do better. I hope.

IBTL

#4 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

How come all the best games only come to consoles?

How come you suck ass at trolling?

#5 Edited by BldgIrsh (2998 posts) -
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

How come all the best games only come to consoles?

How come you suck ass at trolling?

#6 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

Because devs like to make maste race beg

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (90500 posts) -

They don't.

#8 Posted by SakusEnvoy (4420 posts) -

If by big name games you mean over-hyped first party titles, it should be obvious why those games don't come to PC.

#9 Edited by clyde46 (47402 posts) -

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

#10 Posted by NFJSupreme (5401 posts) -

you suck at trolling

#11 Posted by gameofthering (10451 posts) -

Most of the best games are multiplatform (and on PC)

#12 Edited by jake44 (2042 posts) -

@gameofthering said:

Most of the best games are multiplatform (and on PC)

pretty much

#13 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2284 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Because devs like to make maste race beg

yea and sign petitions.

#14 Edited by Roler42 (838 posts) -

Man... people aren't even trying anymore with troll threads :/

inb4lock

#15 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2720 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Doesn't that game have like.. a 6/10 average?

#16 Posted by KittyBangBang (18 posts) -

The OP is being jelly. How cute for people like you to play with a controller while we PC gamers play with our mouse and keyboard.

#17 Posted by clyde46 (47402 posts) -

@bloodlust_101 said:

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Doesn't that game have like.. a 6/10 average?

Big mechs >>>>> Scores. Fuck the scores man.

#18 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2720 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Doesn't that game have like.. a 6/10 average?

Big mechs >>>>> Scores. Fuck the scores man.

What about Hawken? Armored Core? Titanfall?

#19 Posted by clyde46 (47402 posts) -
@bloodlust_101 said:

@clyde46 said:

@bloodlust_101 said:

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Doesn't that game have like.. a 6/10 average?

Big mechs >>>>> Scores. Fuck the scores man.

What about Hawken? Armored Core? Titanfall?

AC? lawl. Hawken? Lawl. Titanfall? Lawl.

Joking aside, I loved AC but its a tad too Japanese for my tastes. Hawken was crap, I hated it, too fast, too much like COD.

#20 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (9190 posts) -

What a terrible thread. You should feel bad TC.

#21 Edited by Gue1 (11151 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Call me when I can play big stompy mechs on consoles.

Armored Core? It has online battles too.

Loading Video...

#22 Posted by clyde46 (47402 posts) -

@Gue1: A 100 ton mech moving like that? Flying around like its on ice? Bitch please. I enjoyed the AC series but its got nothing on the Mechwarrior series.

#23 Posted by harry_james_pot (11152 posts) -

You're not even trying..

#24 Posted by lundy86_4 (44118 posts) -

They don't.

#25 Edited by clone01 (25189 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

I used to like PC when i was younger, then I realized how all the big name real games come only to consoles most of the time.

Is piracy solely to blame? I mean it has to be because developers don't want 95% of its games pirated.

This day and age PC seems to just get third rate crap that was made in some garage in Romania or an RTS game.

There's a ton of great games on PC. Sorry that you're too stupid to find them.

#26 Posted by lostrib (41843 posts) -

I think they need to raise the post limit to make a thread

#27 Posted by happyduds77 (1554 posts) -

It's subjective

#28 Posted by santoron (7940 posts) -

We need new trolls. Our current batch has been completely taken over by the dumb.

#29 Posted by lawlessx (47114 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I think they need to raise the post limit to make a thread

that wont stop the troll threads.

#30 Posted by lostrib (41843 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

I think they need to raise the post limit to make a thread

that wont stop the troll threads.

boo, well in general it seems like mods have a difficult time actually banning people. I think mostly trolls just get suspended

#31 Edited by Motokid6 (6199 posts) -

I like Armored Core. Games were always challenging.

#32 Posted by lawlessx (47114 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

I think they need to raise the post limit to make a thread

that wont stop the troll threads.

boo, well in general it seems like mods have a difficult time actually banning people. I think mostly trolls just get suspended

i dont even think that much is going on these days.

#33 Posted by Jankarcop (10321 posts) -

Umm..PC currently (and last gen) has more aaa-aa exclusive and total games than consoles at gs and mc.....

#34 Posted by getyeryayasout (8304 posts) -

I do not understand why some threads are locked while others remain open. This thread stinks of bait.

#35 Posted by lostrib (41843 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Umm..PC currently (and last gen) has more aaa-aa exclusive and total games than consoles at gs and mc.....

indie games (except those on consoles) don't count, RTS don't count, MMOs don't count, and the rest are just F2P crap. Where's your Gaben now!

#36 Posted by thehig1 (3128 posts) -

System wars should be renamed to troll wars, the troll threads are not even well worded anymore and all subtlety has gone.

#37 Edited by lostrib (41843 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

I do not understand why some threads are locked while others remain open. This thread stinks of bait.

probably depends on if a mod is online to see it, or if it is actually flagged and a Mod gets around to looking at it

#39 Posted by lostrib (41843 posts) -

@glitter said:

I see where you are coming from and unlike everyone else I do not think you are a troll; I think some people in this thread really think you are a troll in this specific case. There are good, unique games for PC but they may not be well known like good games for consoles and you have to actually look for them; as they probably never get much attention in some ways. I feel intimidated by PC gaming as I know I will never be able to be a PC gamer and I have to miss out on the many things that may interest me. But at the same time I can see there being more I want exclusive to PS4 when specifically comparing the PS4 to PC.

then you haven't seen his other posts

#40 Posted by getyeryayasout (8304 posts) -

@lostrib: True dat. Topic flagged for TC's master baiting.

#41 Posted by Heil68 (46663 posts) -

If you want the best games out industry has to offer you need consoles.

#42 Edited by Jankarcop (10321 posts) -

@Heil68:

Nope. PC currently demolishes consoles in AAA and AA at gs and mc.

#43 Edited by Heil68 (46663 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

Nope. PC currently demolishes consoles in AAA and AA at gs and mc.

I'm still waiting for that prestigious exclusive GOTY and Exclusive perfect 10/10 from PC. Currently those honors go to consoles.

#44 Edited by melonfarmerz (1274 posts) -

You're on a shitty thinly veiled PC bashing thread quest aren't you TC? 10 shit threads in 10 days, can @ps4hasnogames do it???

There should be a ban for making multiple stupid threads.

#45 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2284 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68:

Nope. PC currently demolishes consoles in AAA and AA at gs and mc.

I'm still waiting for that prestigious exclusive GOTY and Exclusive perfect 10/10 from PC. Currently those honors go to consoles.

they will never get a GOTY because if a game is any good it comes to consoles. the highest rated pc game ever is half life 2.....a MULTIPLAT LOL.

pc takes another loss.

@melonfarmerz said:

You're on a shitty thinly veiled PC bashing thread quest aren't you TC? 10 shit threads in 10 days, can @ps4hasnogames do it???

you seem upset.

#46 Posted by Vaasman (11745 posts) -

How come all the shittiest threads come from you?

#47 Posted by melonfarmerz (1274 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames: lol nope. Just find your thread quality hilarious. Perhaps you should play your PS4 instead of making a thread a day, since it's so great.

#48 Posted by Roler42 (838 posts) -

Can't help but wonder if this is another xboxdone/consolecaesar(lamename) sock account? I mean haven't heard from the guy for a while and now all of a sudden I see this deluge of silly threads lol

#49 Edited by cainetao11 (19052 posts) -

Who decides what are these "best games"?

#50 Posted by Cloud_imperium (5623 posts) -

Most good games are multiplatform and also available on PC . . . And RTS games are awesome . Even RPG fan like me play them if the game itself is really good like Starcraft 2 : Wings of Liberty , Shogun 2 or Company of Heroes etc . I didn't play COH 2 because as I said I am NOT hardcore RTS player and COH 2 wasn't revolutionary like first game so I passed .

How having more genres on single platform is a bad thing .? You would've mentioned MMOs as well but then again you won't , since Destiny is coming to consoles which is hyped to death . In fact it is just another online game that release on yearly basis on PC and most of them are F2P . No MMO or console game will ever be as successful as World of Warcraft .

@kittybangbang said:

The OP is being jelly. How cute for people like you to play with a controller while we PC gamers play with our mouse and keyboard.

Mouse and Keyboard is huge win for me . I haven't used controller in ages , not even for racing games . Let alone RPGs and Shooters .