FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

damn that was horrible...Pre-order cancelled.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#202  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Damnit. Now we gotta find a new opponent for Zelda to whoop arse on. Thanks Char.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

What the hell was that.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#204  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

@i_p_daily: oh, did my opinion offend you?

Offend me? it made me lol, keep'em coming :P

a true sign of a weak mind

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

You said it looked fine and yet i'm the one with a weak mind lol

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Liquid_

@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

Carrying a different perspective is far from a weak mind, it's pretty easy and weak to agree with everyone else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

Carrying a different perspective is far from a weak mind, it's pretty easy and weak to agree with everyone else

The only reason people are agreeing is because it looks weird and sounds bad from that one scene, if you like what you saw then that's ok, but saying people can't form their own opinion and is following everybody elses is just plain stupid on your part.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#208 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

10\10 for me i cant wait

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:

Now maybe some people understand how difficult is to do what Naughty dog does for a decade now.

Voice acting on this video was terrible but what was even worse was the characters facial expressions and the overall direction. Emotionless to death let alone out of place.

What? Making shitty non-games?

Naughty Duds just made a single title with realtime cutscenes. All the did before was pre-rendered cutscenes and Blizzard clowns Naughty Duds or any dev in the games industry in the cutscenes department.

Take your head out of Naughty Duds' a$$.

Thats your opinion.

For me , the guy that really like cinematic games , epic cutscenes and great voice acting while im into stories big time while playing a great/good game , ND are gods and i cant wait for Last of Us 2.

For you , the typical hypocrites that you judging ND games over and over when at the same time you calling games like Resident Evil 4 masterpiece ... dont play ND games all i care.

I like all kind of games , story driven , cinematic driven , indies , everything .. Im lucky i guess vs you. Oh well , i can have fun all around from all kind of experiences ! Jealous ?

First I never called RE4 a masterpiece, never. I wasn't even a fan of the series to begin with but the point is Naughty Duds sucks in everything they do and there's not even a single field that they excel at, not even the cutscenes. Blizzard shits all over them.

And as far as gameplay is concerened Naughty Duds don't even make games, and when they did, they made mediocre shitty games. This studio is copying others works and failing at the same time for well over 30+ years. So, not jealous just laughing at idiots like you who before UC2 didn't even know who Naughty Duds were.

wow , where to start and where to finish with this.

Ill say ... whatever little guy , you are officially the very first guy in Gamespot that i feel ill waste my time trying to make you angry or even worse seriously debate with you. Thats a feat if you ask me , a big achievement.

The most epic fail respond i could ever imagine , dont be mad , go play Diablo 3 lol

Funny thing is Diablo 3 has more gameplay and fun than entire catalog of Naughty Duds products combined, and that is so pathetic considering that Diablo 3 is the lowest effort put forth by Blizzard.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#210  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:

Thats your opinion.

For me , the guy that really like cinematic games , epic cutscenes and great voice acting while im into stories big time while playing a great/good game , ND are gods and i cant wait for Last of Us 2.

For you , the typical hypocrites that you judging ND games over and over when at the same time you calling games like Resident Evil 4 masterpiece ... dont play ND games all i care.

I like all kind of games , story driven , cinematic driven , indies , everything .. Im lucky i guess vs you. Oh well , i can have fun all around from all kind of experiences ! Jealous ?

First I never called RE4 a masterpiece, never. I wasn't even a fan of the series to begin with but the point is Naughty Duds sucks in everything they do and there's not even a single field that they excel at, not even the cutscenes. Blizzard shits all over them.

And as far as gameplay is concerened Naughty Duds don't even make games, and when they did, they made mediocre shitty games. This studio is copying others works and failing at the same time for well over 30+ years. So, not jealous just laughing at idiots like you who before UC2 didn't even know who Naughty Duds were.

Ill say ... whatever little guy , you are officially the very first guy in Gamespot that i feel ill waste my time trying to make you angry or even worse seriously debate with you. Thats a feat if you ask me , a big achievement.

The most epic fail respond i could ever imagine , dont be mad , go play Diablo 3 lol

Funny thing is Diablo 3 has more gameplay and fun than entire catalog of Naughty Duds products combined, and that is so pathetic considering that Diablo 3 is the lowest effort put forth by Blizzard.

Funny thing you praising diablo 3 , the biggest fail of ARPGs in the recent years that even decent ARPGs like TORCHLIGHT 2 could rival in terms of gameplay , itemization and build diversity.

Keep playing ..or should i say paying ?

POE a f2p game puts Diablo 3 in shame... So in short , the moment you brought Blizzard into this argument ... automatically you lost it. I dont have anything more to say. Keep paying hard for Free 2 play caliber games/content ( 15$ for D3s necro? really? , 59$ for Overwatch ? rofl ) or mediocre games ( D3/HOTS) or big time copycats (hearthstone/Overwatch/Hots) all i care.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

I'll admit it. I thoought this was actually going to be a decent game for a minute. Looks like Guerrilla Games didn't let me down though. That was one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen.

This game is going to be a shit show confirmed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec
Member since 2016 • 6762 Posts

@babyjoker1221:

To be fair, this is only one isolated side-mission. There are probably many more side-missions with better quality. I'd say have a look at a few more game-play trailers before making up your mind. :)

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 babyjoker1221

@jumpaction: Some developers never disappoint. GG is the opposite of that... They always disappoint.

The more I see from this game, the more I see the cracks within it. Sure, it looks to have some decent gameplay mechanics, but that's about it. I don't believe it will have multiplayer, so that means that the story, dialogue, and world had better be good.

The story remains to be seen, so nobody knows about that yet.

The dialogue looks squeamishly bad.

The open world looks less open, and more constricted than I originally thought. I'm betting on UC4 level of open.

GG has a pretty bad track record of making good games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@babyjoker1221:

I wouldn't know, to be honest. I have never played one of Guerrilla Games' titles and while Horizon doesn't look like my cup of tea, I think it remains to be seen whether it will satisfy those who are looking forward to it. I'm not willing to say that this single cut scene will be indicative of the entire experience, that's all.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#215 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

omg, It's Mass Effect Role Playing with early PS2 Cutscene animation.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 babyjoker1221

@jumpaction: Agreed. This single cutscene shouldn't be the only deciding factor. It does however, further my suspicions that this game isn't going to be as good as advertised.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By deactivated-5c1d0901c2aec

@babyjoker1221:

Potentially yes or potentially no. It's only one portion that makes up the overall game-play experience. It depends how the other elements come together too, I suppose.

I lost immediate interest after listening to Easy Allies' hands-on. It's a really great video but it highlights a number of mechanics and concepts that I'm not a fan of, personally.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

The cringe is real.
Have fun playing your horribly narrated interactive movies, cows.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:
@zeeshanhaider said:
@AzatiS said:

Thats your opinion.

Funny thing you praising diablo 3 , the biggest fail of ARPGs in the recent years that even decent ARPGs like TORCHLIGHT 2 could rival in terms of gameplay , itemization and build diversity.

Keep playing ..or should i say paying ?

POE a f2p game puts Diablo 3 in shame... So in short , the moment you brought Blizzard into this argument ... automatically you lost it. I dont have anything more to say. Keep paying hard for Free 2 play caliber games/content ( 15$ for D3s necro? really? , 59$ for Overwatch ? rofl ) or mediocre games ( D3/HOTS) or big time copycats (hearthstone/Overwatch/Hots) all i care.

And you missed the point again. With all that it's still better than the entire catalog of Naughty Duds titles. Let that sink in for a minute.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#220  Edited By sonic_spark  Online
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

Wow that was terrible.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Liquid_

@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:

The only reason people are agreeing is because it looks weird and sounds bad from that one scene, if you like what you saw then that's ok, but saying people can't form their own opinion and is following everybody elses is just plain stupid on your part.

Well, assuming you can read, it's painfully obvious that people are parroting posts. It happens all the time and I enjoy calling people out on it because then one of them will attempt to insult me. I'm sure you can guess who is who.

I also never stated that you can't form your own opinion just because you agree with the masses. That would destroy the entire basis of a structured argument, and since you no longer possess the ability to rationally respond to my posts. I will abandon you in your angered, miserable state.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

Well, assuming you can read, it's painfully obvious that people are parroting posts. It happens all the time and I enjoy calling people out on it because then one of them will attempt to insult me. I'm sure you can guess who is who.

I also never stated that you can't form your own opinion just because you agree with the masses. That would destroy the entire basis of a structured argument, and since you no longer possess the ability to rationally respond to my posts. I will abandon you in your angered, miserable state.

I accept your defeat, have a nice day :)

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Liquid_ said:

Don't mind him, he's just a butthurted lem troll that uses trolling as a defense mechanism. It's impossible to have a rational conversation with him so just use this gif whenever he goes full dumb, he loves it

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#224 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

Well that was awkward. It's also sad how many people here haven't even watched the video, they just saw the title and got their jimmies rustled.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@OmegaTau said:

why is a mod creating threads anyway...

Because mods are just users like everyone else. They're not on payroll, they're just volunteers who enforce the TOU.

I'll never understand this mentality really. People act like mods shouldn't be allowed to do what every other user does, or like mods can't have opinions. If becoming a mod means not being able to enjoy the forums then why would anybody do it?

And seriously, you guys should be glad we don't have shadow mods. Having mods that are actively involved in the community is the best you can hope for. Better than the alternative, which ends up being a board overflowing with shit because TOU violations are rarely enforced. Then every so often some shadow mod emerges to hand out punishment to the wrong people, not understanding the context of the board, and then vanishes again. Aka most boards on Gamefaqs.

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#227 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I never had high hopes for this game.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

I watched a tone of gameplay videos with dialouge and it's no where that bad 99% of the time. Most definitly better than ZBotW dialogue. (outside of this video ofcourse). The topic is misleading and serves no purpose other than spreading unnecessary negativity.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By babyjoker1221

@Blazed said:

I watched a tone of gameplay videos with dialouge and it's no where that bad 99% of the time. Most definitly better than ZBotW dialogue. (outside of this video ofcourse). The topic is misleading and serves no purpose other than spreading unnecessary negativity.

So you've seen every piece of dialogue in the game? Are you a dev? I need sources that the other 99% of dialogue will be vastly better.

How is the topic misleading? Because it points out a potential flaw in a game? If he would've titled the thread the same, only showing a better piece of dialogue, would that have hurt your feelings less? Of course by your standards, that would have been misleading too because there are pieces of crap dialogue that he would've failed to show us. I could've bought the game thinking ALL the dialogue was decent, when it apparently isn't.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#230  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@OmegaTau said:

why is a mod creating threads anyway...

Because mods are just users like everyone else. They're not on payroll, they're just volunteers who enforce the TOU.

I'll never understand this mentality really. People act like mods shouldn't be allowed to do what every other user does, or like mods can't have opinions. If becoming a mod means not being able to enjoy the forums then why would anybody do it?

And seriously, you guys should be glad we don't have shadow mods. Having mods that are actively involved in the community is the best you can hope for. Better than the alternative, which ends up being a board overflowing with shit because TOU violations are rarely enforced. Then every so often some shadow mod emerges to hand out punishment to the wrong people, not understanding the context of the board, and then vanishes again. Aka most boards on Gamefaqs.

very true. I got suspended once from gamespot for something really random by some dude called rudolph or something. i lol'ed

I just found out that @StrongBlackVine was banned for saying a name or something about PC gamers. Must have been about a month or so ago. Very odd. It's a permaban. He is on my PSN friends list now, he reached out to me this week.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

HAHAHAHAHA what is even going on??? XD The sister at the end..... I'm so confused.

Uncanny valley overload. Facial expressions are really bad and the eyes are so stiff. Throws me off completely.

I thought only the brother VA is terrible. The other 2 were ok. The animation is the main problem here.

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Don't judge a whole game from a crappy cutscene, people.

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#233 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts

Not surprising. Guerrilla Games has only ever made average games with decent graphics. Their titles are more likely to be below 80% than anything else.

It's entirely delusional and baseless to think that they would suddenly start making good games, like Shadow Flop.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I honestly don't know what the fixation is with this cutscene, it's just bizarre. One of my favourite games ever DA Inquisition has cutscenes that are so bad it's hilarious but it's a f***ing excellent game.

Horizon shouldn't get a 9 from what I've seen so far because of its lazy copycat game design, forget cutscenes people. As some people have touched on, this is a Ubisoft (fill the entire game world with pointless crap to flesh it out) kind of game. My heart sank when I watched some of the preview videos 'showing off' the crafting and mundane grab everything and kill everything for stuff you might want later gameplay of course set in an open world because devs now believe that is the only thing we all want every time.

It looks dull to me. Gorgeous but dull, not unlike Witcher 3 as it happens apart from a couple of stand-out side quests. I would love all the reviews to prove me wrong but I don't think they will. They should have done another Killzone (I liked Shadowfall a lot, sue me) instead of just making a game for Ubisoft that's published by Sony.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

I don't expect a 10/10, maybe a 7 or 8/10.

btw, nobody calls it "the zelda killer", except that guy.

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:
@Blazed said:

So you've seen every piece of dialogue in the game? Are you a dev? I need sources that the other 99% of dialogue will be vastly better.

How is the topic misleading? Because it points out a potential flaw in a game? If he would've titled the thread the same, only showing a better piece of dialogue, would that have hurt your feelings less? Of course by your standards, that would have been misleading too because there are pieces of crap dialogue that he would've failed to show us. I could've bought the game thinking ALL the dialogue was decent, when it apparently isn't.

It's pretty obvious what I meant but O,k. lol

Because on average you can't' find videos like this otherwise the internet would have blown up but now. The obvious soultion is to let people know it's only a side mission and it's not on a consistent basis throughought the gamer othwerwise you'll spread unnecessary hate. Pretty simple to understand really .

You fail at trolling.