Honest non-fanboy question. Why do PS3 exclusives look so amazing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Lems are on full on delusional, I can link to Halo 4 forum threads where even the most hardcore Halo fans say Killzone 3 looks much better.

Then again SW lems are the most delusional fanboys on the web.

If you want to self own yourself just keep pushing on.

TheDidact
You've still never answered the question, have you even played Halo 4, let alone any Halo game? And Halo forums members are bipolar, they complain about anything that's different from Halo 2's multiplayer and want to find reasons to hate new games while praising something they said was sh!t a few months ago.

He hasn't played Halo 4. Here's his gamertag. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=DivineHymn
greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

I've been noticing a phenomena that has been affecting both gamers as critics alike i.e. every new good looking game that comes around is "better" than the best good looking game before it

the same happened with Crysis 2 where every critic out there and their mother called it graphics king on consoles

BUT then a closer technical analysis said otherwise

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/2/

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.Vatusus

I have the feeling the same is happening with Halo 4 and the same will happen to The Last of Us. Its a never-ending cicle

And dont even come saying LensOfTruth is bias. Fanboys had no problem quoting it when in 90% of comparissons they gave the edge to the 360 version of multiplats

I see cows are still clinging to this one fanboyish unprofessional site that made that laughable comment about SLI tech. Bro let it go. This was one lonesome site against the massive list of sites calling crysis 2 the best looking console game. Oh yeah and here's a quote from DF which is FAR more credible then bend the truth. "The crucial thing is that Crysis 2 is an attractive game producing effects quite different and in many ways more advanced than anything we've seen elsewhere on console." Hint: kz3 was released in feb 2011 while crysis 2 was released in March. This quote right here just told you they think it looks better than kz3. Please cows do not embarrass yourselves anymore by posting that lone Bend The Truth article against a massive list of articles including Digital Foundry that called Crysis 2 graphics king on consoles. It's funny to see some cows still hurt by Crysis 2. Worst day in American History: 9/11/01 Worst day for cows globally: 3/22/11
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#253 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Wow, good job cherry picking one of the worst Halo 4 screens you could find.

Here's a better comparison.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

jun_aka_pekto

That looks like a more accurate comparison. I found Halo 4 looking better overall than any of the KZ games as well.

Killzone is a game that looks WAY better in motion than in screenshots due to its phenomenal post-ptocessing effects

compare that screenshot with this video and you'll know what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASmPzt75UQ0

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#254 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

[QUOTE="ziggyww"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.The_Game21x

Halo to me doesn't look anywhere near as good as the technical killzone 3

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

Hitman Absolution beats them both.

_-Hitman-Absolution-PS3-_.jpg

_-Video-Hitman-Absolution-Introducing-Bl

hitman-absolution-hands-on-first-look-ga

Hitman-Absolution-02.jpg

Sorry gents but the console title belongs to a multiplat now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

I've been noticing a phenomena that has been affecting both gamers as critics alike i.e. every new good looking game that comes around is "better" than the best good looking game before it

the same happened with Crysis 2 where every critic out there and their mother called it graphics king on consoles

BUT then a closer technical analysis said otherwise

http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/2/

Although Crysis 2 looks fantastic on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, the graphics crown still belongs toGuerrillas Killzone 3. Not only does Killzone 3 look graphicallybetter, the performance its more stable throughout.greensand24

I have the feeling the same is happening with Halo 4 and the same will happen to The Last of Us. Its a never-ending cicle

And dont even come saying LensOfTruth is bias. Fanboys had no problem quoting it when in 90% of comparissons they gave the edge to the 360 version of multiplats

I see cows are still clinging to this one fanboyish unprofessional site that made that laughable comment about SLI tech. Bro let it go. This was one lonesome site against the massive list of sites calling crysis 2 the best looking console game. Oh yeah and here's a quote from DF which is FAR more credible then bend the truth. "The crucial thing is that Crysis 2 is an attractive game producing effects quite different and in many ways more advanced than anything we've seen elsewhere on console." Hint: kz3 was released in feb 2011 while crysis 2 was released in March. This quote right here just told you they think it looks better than kz3. Please cows do not embarrass yourselves anymore by posting that lone Bend The Truth article against a massive list of articles including Digital Foundry that called Crysis 2 graphics king on consoles. It's funny to see some cows still hurt by Crysis 2. Worst day in American History: 9/11/01 Worst day for cows globally: 3/22/11

Wut? do you even know how to read?

game producing effects

you must lack reading comprehension skills if by that phrase you thought they said "its the best looking console game". Graphics arent just "effects".

learn2read before calling others fanboys. DF doesnt even have an tech analysis comparing K3 and Crysis 2. I looked for it. LensOfTruth is the only one. You're gonna take words without fundaments over a f*ckin TECH ANALYSIS?

do so fanboy

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 greensand24

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

Vatusus

That looks like a more accurate comparison. I found Halo 4 looking better overall than any of the KZ games as well.

Killzone is a game that looks WAY better in motion than in screenshots due to its phenomenal post-ptocessing effects

Crysis 2 and Halo 4 each look better than any ps3 exclusive right now.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#257 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Halo 4

Halo 4

Halo 4 Campaign

Killzone 3

kz3_gameplay_FPS.jpg

Vatusus

Meh, played both and I think Halo 4 looks better. *shrug*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

greensand24

Cant say about Halo 4 but I already proved Crysis 2 doesnt. Get over it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

The_Game21x

I also played both and I think Killzone 3 looks better. I prefer effects over textures *shrug*

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 greensand24

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

What with Bend The Truth? AHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Oh that's priceless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Crysis 2 and Halo 4 each look better than any ps3 exclusive right now.greensand24

What with Bend The Truth? AHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Oh that's priceless.

At least I gave you somethin more credible than "words", unlike the petty fanboy you are

keep the butthurt m8

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts
Good talent and they are focused on what you see, smaller levels...
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

Funny, I dont see any Killzone 3 in there

http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/The_Game21x/

In case you dont believe I played Halo 4

http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/QuantaEVOL/

thats my best friend profile. I dont have a 360 but I played all halos besides Halo 3 ODST in his house. I guess you could argue you also played Killzone 3 in someones house but since you do have a PS3 I'm gonna say its suspicious to say the least

Didn't play it on my profile. I can prove that I own it though, if you want to go there.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

I also played both and I think Killzone 3 looks better. I prefer effects over textures *shrug*

Good for you. Opinions are wonderful, aren't they?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#266 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Halo 4

Killzone 3

Vatusus

I have KZ3 and I agree it looks good in motion. It sounds great too. But, I still think it falls short (*arguably*: aka not much) of what I've seen so far of Halo 4 in the looks department. Perhaps it's the cleaner-looking screen in Halo 4 that sways me.

I have my own screen captures of KZ3 (SDTV-res only though) from video footage that I made...and yep. Halo 4 looks just a tad bit better.

KZ3-Cap-8.jpg

KZ3-Cap-6.jpg

KZ3-Cap-2.jpg

KZ3-Cap-19.jpg

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#267 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Killzone 2 and 3 looks wwwwwaaaaayyyyyyy better than Halo 4...

gsye310kz3part21_1.gif

gsye310kz3part13_1.gif

2h7p1s9.gif

161aluw.gif

poor halo lol in my opinion Killzone 2 looks the best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Funny, I dont see any Killzone 3 in there

http://gamercards.exophase.com/psn/user/The_Game21x/

In case you dont believe I played Halo 4

http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/QuantaEVOL/

thats my best friend profile. I dont have a 360 but I played all halos besides Halo 3 ODST in his house. I guess you could argue you also played Killzone 3 in someones house but since you do have a PS3 I'm gonna say its suspicious to say the least

Didn't play it on my profile. I can prove that I own it though, if you want to go there.

no need. I've good faith in people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Good for you. Opinions are wonderful, aren't they?

yes, they are :)

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Stefan91x
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

But you haven't proved anything. All what you have showed is a subjective opinion from a guy who believes that Killzone 3 looks better than Crysis 2, which is also ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="greensand24"] Crysis 2 and Halo 4 each look better than any ps3 exclusive right now.Stefan91x

But you haven't proved anything. All what you have showed is a subjective opinion from a guy who believes that Killzone 3 looks better than Crysis 2, which is also ridiculous.

SUBJECTIVE? In a TECH ANALYSIS??? Are you f*ckin kidding me? Has the world gone mad???

edit: Unless you really meant better looking wich is subjective and not better graphics wich is factual. In that case I apologize. But going by that tech analysis Killzone 3 HAS better graphics than Crysis 2 on consoles

Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

They look pretty much on par with 360 exclusives...

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Stefan91x

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

SUBJECTIVE? In a TECH ANALYSIS??? Are you f*ckin kidding me? Has the world gone mad???

edit: Unless you really meant better looking wich is subjective and not better graphics wich is factual. In that case I apologize. But going by that tech analysis Killzone 3 HAS better graphics than Crysis 2 on consoles

Tech Analysis = Subjective Opinion

Anyways Crysis 2 is technically more advanced than Killzone 3, it's clearly obviously.

k01mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 k01mx
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Because the Cell-Processor can handle more simultaneous, parallel processes than any i7 can. It still pumps out more GFLOPS than any entire PC does. It can process graphics about as good as the GTX 460 naturally. Combine this with the RSX, which is about equal to a GTX 660Ti...you will never go back to PC gaming again...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]But you haven't proved anything. All what you have showed is a subjective opinion from a guy who believes that Killzone 3 looks better than Crysis 2, which is also ridiculous.

Stefan91x

Anyways Crysis 2 is technically more advanced than Killzone 3, it's clearly obviously.

/faceplam

1. Or you're trolling me

2. Or I just met a dumber poster than SNIPER. Congratulations!

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Stefan91x

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

/faceplam

1. Or you're trolling me

I quess you have no arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]Tech Analysis = Subjective Opinion

Stefan91x

/faceplam

1. Or you're trolling me

My argument is: you're definitely dumb

GhoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#278 GhoX
Member since 2006 • 6267 Posts
Because they last 8 hours each and after you are done with them the PS3 gathers dust for a whole year. Multiplats are better off on other platforms.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#279 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

Did you even read some of those ridiculous quotes you posted? F*cking hilarious.

Master_ShakeXXX

I posted?? Lol no, buddy, reviewers posted. You are free to disagree, though :)

So you agree that Halo 4 looks like it's running on a state of the art gaming PC? You don't find that at all to be an outrageously dumbass thing to say?

Come on man, that's like something that would come out of a cow's mouth.

Of course i don't think it, or any console game, comes close to PC games running on high end PCs, but i do think it's currently the best looking console game.

Stupid claims are made by every reviewers and sitess, though. Let's not forget gamespot game the graphics king award to MGS4 and not Crysis W.

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Stefan91x

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

/faceplam

1. Or you're trolling me

Vatusus

Because I'm right?

:lol:

k01mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 k01mx

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

I posted?? Lol no, buddy, reviewers posted. You are free to disagree, though :)

PAL360

So you agree that Halo 4 looks like it's running on a state of the art gaming PC? You don't find that at all to be an outrageously dumbass thing to say?

Of course i don't think it, or any console game, comes close to PC games running on high end PCs, but i do think it's currently the best looking console game.

Stupid claims are made by every reviewers and sitess, though. Let's not forget gamespot game the graphics king award to MGS4 and not Crysis W.

best looking games are only on ps3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]I quess you have no arguments.

Stefan91x

Because I'm right?

nope, because you're dumb

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Stefan91x

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

Because I'm right?

calling me dumb = lack of arguments.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]Because I'm right?

Stefan91x

calling you dumb = you're dumb

k01mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 k01mx

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]Because I'm right?

Stefan91x

you are dumb for questioning the graphical capabilities of the ps3.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="planbfreak4eva"] haha. joke quote of the day?Eddie-Vedder

No, at least for Halo 4 since it looks better than most PS3 exclusives and is around the best ones that came out to this day.

Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc...

Tell that to the majority who played the game... you do realize I played all your graphic heavy hitters on PS3 right? And considering Halo 4 is on a bigger scale than all those games, that is so impressive. And ROFL for using MLB, a freaking baseball game no less.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="mitu123"] No, at least for Halo 4 since it looks better than most PS3 exclusives and is around the best ones that came out to this day.

mitu123

Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc...

Tell that to the majority who played the game... you do realize I played all your graphic heavy hitters on PS3 right? And considering Halo 4 is on a bigger scale than all those games, that is so impressive. And ROFL for using MLB, a freaking baseball game no less.

He hasn't even played Halo 4. His gamertag. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=DivineHymn
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="greensand24"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Your on some strong drugs. Halo 4 looks nowhere near as good Uncharted, Killzone, God of War, MLB etc... ziggyww

Halo 4 stomps Killzone 3 in the visual department. I suspected this when I first saw early shots but after actually playing it there is no doubt. As far as GOW and uc3 I find it hard to compare because they're different genres and use different artstyles. But to be honest uc3 has a cartoony style I don't really prefer compared to Halo 4. Not to mention the fact that uc3 suffers from jags I don't see Halo 4 have a problem with. They both have poor anisotropic filtering but halo 4 in addition to having less jags has superior lighting. The lighting in uc3 looks fake and forced. It doesnt look natural at all. Also Halo 4 looks great in SP and MP footage while uc3 mp visuals at times looks like sh*t. I think if I touched my flat screen I'd cut my finger from all the jags.

Halo to me doesn't look anywhere near as good as the technical killzone 3

Halo-4-Multiplayer-2.jpg

-Uses bad pic of Halo 4

-Claims ownage with a better pic of Killzone 3 which isn't that great

Lol what?

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Stefan91x

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Vatusus

No, it seems I'm more intelligent than you.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#290 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
Because the Cell-Processor can handle more simultaneous, parallel processes than any i7 can. It still pumps out more GFLOPS than any entire PC does. It can process graphics about as good as the GTX 460 naturally. Combine this with the RSX, which is about equal to a GTX 660Ti...you will never go back to PC gaming again...k01mx
No no you got it wrong. Actually cell out best a HAL 9000. RSX is also about equal to an nvidia gtx 690. It can actually upgrade its self over time to be on par with the best pc gaming has to offer. Also why anyone would get a pc when a PS3 allows me to play at 4K resolution and that is with 3d stereo .
cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#291 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
[QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

Because the games are ultra-linear?

emgesp
If the story is solid and the gameplay keeps you on your toes then I see nothing wrong with ultra-linear driven games.

Agree 100%. The Xbox was more powerful than the PS2, it came out after. The PS3 is slightly over 360, it came out after. Maybe a pattern there?
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts
[QUOTE="emgesp"][QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

cainetao11
If the story is solid and the gameplay keeps you on your toes then I see nothing wrong with ultra-linear driven games.

Agree 100%. The Xbox was more powerful than the PS2, it came out after. The PS3 is slightly over 360, it came out after. Maybe a pattern there?

Yeah "slightly" more powerful for a whopping $200 premium.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 PAL360

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

k01mx

For fanboys who still live under a Sony's giant enemy crab, i believe they are. For those who prefer the real world, it's a matter of opinion, since both consoles have equally good looking games.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 PAL360

[QUOTE="emgesp"][QUOTE="Ly_the_Fairy"]

cainetao11

Bluray seems to be the reason PS3 came one year after! This late in the gen and hundreds of games later, i think it's ridiculous to think that PS3 is even slightly more powerful than 360.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]calling me dumb = lack of arguments.

Stefan91x

No, it seems I'm more intelligent than you.

Its so obvious :roll:

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#297 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

why do cows feel so threatened by halo 4? it's like crysis 2 all over again. it's amazing how mad they get when they fail to confuse us with their delusions. :lol:

k01mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 k01mx
[QUOTE="k01mx"]Because the Cell-Processor can handle more simultaneous, parallel processes than any i7 can. It still pumps out more GFLOPS than any entire PC does. It can process graphics about as good as the GTX 460 naturally. Combine this with the RSX, which is about equal to a GTX 660Ti...you will never go back to PC gaming again...adamosmaki
No no you got it wrong. Actually cell out best a HAL 9000. RSX is also about equal to an nvidia gtx 690. It can actually upgrade its self over time to be on par with the best pc gaming has to offer. Also why anyone would get a pc when a PS3 allows me to play at 4K resolution and that is with 3d stereo .

The Cell and RSX are together more powerful than a gaming PC. Alone, a gaming PC can outperform one of those parts, but, when put together, they completely blow it out of the water. Have you seen the leaked screenshots for Killzone 4? They will look better than what Crysis 3 on a GTX 690 has been shown to look like by a long shot.
k01mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 k01mx

[QUOTE="k01mx"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

For fanboys who still live under a Sony's giant enemy crab, i believe they are. For those who prefer the real world, it's a matter of opinion, since both consoles have equally good looking games.

how can you even believe that both consoles are the same? the ps3 have the CELL and 360 have garbage.
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#300 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

PAL360

Cows can't accept that the games/systems are roughly equal, let alone the possibility that the 360 has the advantage.

My bbq of facts proved this.

---

Forza Horizon and Halo 4 we're shining examples of MS's 1st-party abilities. Next year we'll see Gears:Judgement and Crysis 3, which will easily match Last of Us.

Last of Us(directfeed via DF):

AA_001.png

GearsJ(videocapture via Gamersyde):image_gears_of_war_judgment-19328-2518_0