Honest inquiry, should I trade my PS4 for an X1?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Yes, you should. Why? Because if you're seriously considering that dumb trade then you dont deserve to have a PS4

Saying this, I doubt you even have a PS4 in the 1st place. This is just a lem thread in disguise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@ronaldmonster said:

@KBFloYd said:
@ronaldmonster said:
@SolidTy said:

should I trade my PS4 for an X1?

----

Seems legit. lol. That OP is just bad.

It's humorous because back in December (Four months ago) the OP said this,

"Love my Xbox one..."

I had one at the time, situations changed.

so what happened? you sold it? why?

It's personal, I'm not going to discuss that type of shit online. Situations changed, that's all you get.

lol you were just busted and now you're too embarassed to even admit it.

I knew you never had a PS4. Lems are getting more pathetic by the day

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

No one was wondering...we all know...you remind us all the time :P

I don't know him and there was no "us" in that conversation. I was speaking directly to him as a new poster to me. The thread is about ownership on consoles. Plus, it's insurance (just in case measure) for the future conversation with him. :P

"No one","We all", & "us"? You can't speak for the OP, nor can you speak for everyone. I just met the OP as far as I can recall. You are just speaking for yourself...silly!

I noticed you aren't on topic, instead choosing to quote me after busting an obviously slanted OP created by what was proven to be a contradicting fakeboy...I can only assume by your off-topic post that you didn't like the sudden plot twist in the thread, eh? :P I didn't create the thread though, I just made the terrible discovery. :( :P

WHOA lol, I was a bit off topic for 1 post but what's SW without a bit of levity... :P

Perhaps you missed the 2nd response in the thread...

...also I own all the consoles except the WiiU so I'm actually on board with you. As a collector I actually own(currently) 32 consoles although many of them are duplicates(N64 in 6 colors).

Do your thing man, do your thing.

I didn't miss that second post, lol. I agree with that second post, but I responded to your off topic reply to me and I returned that playful levity as well.

My post would have mirrored that second post had I not made the unfortunate discovery of what that dastardly TC was plotting. The slanted OP tipped me off though and SW deserved justice! :P It was like a serial killer that leaves clues behind in the crime scene because subconsciously the killer wants to get caught.

Hey great, you caught and exposed a fake boy, now if only you could do that with all fake boys instead of just the ones ripping on PlayStation. Somehow I believe that would prove more difficult for you seeing that you've become rather notorious around here for ripping on Xbox. Honestly though, for someone who supposedly owns all systems you sure do rip a lot on Micro and the Xbox brand. Just saying.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

I don't know him and there was no "us" in that conversation. I was speaking directly to him as a new poster to me. The thread is about ownership on consoles. Plus, it's insurance (just in case measure) for the future conversation with him. :P

"No one","We all", & "us"? You can't speak for the OP, nor can you speak for everyone. I just met the OP as far as I can recall. You are just speaking for yourself...silly!

I noticed you aren't on topic, instead choosing to quote me after busting an obviously slanted OP created by what was proven to be a contradicting fakeboy...I can only assume by your off-topic post that you didn't like the sudden plot twist in the thread, eh? :P I didn't create the thread though, I just made the terrible discovery. :( :P

WHOA lol, I was a bit off topic for 1 post but what's SW without a bit of levity... :P

...also I own all the consoles except the WiiU so I'm actually on board with you. As a collector I actually own(currently) 32 consoles although many of them are duplicates(N64 in 6 colors).

I didn't miss that second post, lol. I agree with that second post, but I responded to your off topic reply to me and I returned that playful levity as well.

My post would have mirrored that second post had I not made the unfortunate discovery of what that dastardly TC was plotting. The slanted OP tipped me off though and SW deserved justice! :P It was like a serial killer that leaves clues behind in the crime scene because subconsciously the killer wants to get caught.

Hey great, you caught and exposed a fake boy, now if only you could do that with all fake boys instead of just the ones ripping on PlayStation. Somehow I believe that would prove more difficult for you seeing that you've become rather notorious around here for ripping on Xbox. Honestly though, for someone who supposedly owns all systems you sure do rip a lot on Micro and the Xbox brand. Just saying.

Off topic, not again! Offtopic users quoting me after busting a fakeboy, haha!

You are very wrong by the way. I will only give you one of many threads I've commented on though because I'm not about to waste more time:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-360-is-not-good-26425251/ "Xbox 360 Is not good".

I have done exposures on a variety of fakeboy/fanboy users over SW great history. Shame you missed those other occasions because this isn't a trial for me, but rather a thread about a fakeboy making a bogus thread to troll SW. It's always the same, I bring in bad news for a troll and butthurt somehow finds it's way to me because other fanboys don't like it. The only thing left to do is to troll the exposer (myself in this case) because they dislike how easily a troll of their favorite brand or fakeboy for their brand was busted. Your post though ends up revealing more about yourself than you'd like.

People get sensitive and protective for select trolls for obvious reasons.

I have my opinions about your posts Slim70, but I'll stay on topic instead because there is no point to any of your post, just sayin. We don't even know what systems you own or supposedly own, just sayin.

Let's get back on topic, yah?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@wis3boi said:

I'd trade my mustang for a geo metro, too

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SolidTy

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

I have to give you props, you always have perfect hindsight on SW, you're like the SW historian lol

Thank you, sir! I appreciate the remark. I had no idea you color collected the N64s, I still have a black and watermelon one! :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SolidTy
@I_can_haz said:

@SolidTy said:

TITLE: Honest inquiry, should I trade my PS4 for an X1?

----

Honest? lol. Seems legit. That OP is just bad.

"Love my Xbox one..."

TC Owned and exposed!

Lol! Love that gif, haha.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

So basically..

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 slim70

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

Off topic, not again! I have done exposures on a variety of fakeboy/fanboy users in the past, lol.

I have my opinions about your posts Slim70, but I'll stay on topic instead because there is no point to any of your post, just sayin.

Excuse me but I'm not being sensitive or protecting anyone I just pointed something out that I've noticed about you specifically. Btw, I've never seen you call out a Sony fanboy pulling the same crap so drop the bullshit.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SolidTy
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

You are very wrong by the way. I will only give you one of many threads I've commented on though because I'm not about to waste more time:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-360-is-not-good-26425251/ "Xbox 360 Is not good".

I have done exposures on a variety of fakeboy/fanboy users over SW great history. Shame you missed those other occasions because this isn't a trial for me, but rather a thread about a fakeboy making a bogus thread to troll SW. It's always the same, I bring in bad news for a troll and butthurt somehow finds it's way to me because other fanboys don't like it. The only thing left to do is to troll the exposer (myself in this case) because they dislike how easily a troll of their favorite brand or fakeboy for their brand was busted. Your post though ends up revealing more about yourself than you'd like.

I have my opinions about your posts Slim70, but I'll stay on topic instead because there is no point to any of your post, just sayin. We don't even know what systems you own or supposedly own, just sayin.

Excuse me but I'm not being sensitive or protecting anyone I just pointed something out that I've noticed about you specifically. Btw, I've never seen you call out a Sony fanboy pulling the same crap so drop the bullshit.

You have under 300 posts which implies you don't spend a lot of time at Gamespot (which is fine), but that also means you don't seem like you are watching very closely. I'm not here to prove anything to you, but I did offer one thread OF MANY that proves you dead wrong.

You are very wrong by the way and clearly you being protective is why:

I will only give you ONE of many threads I've commented on though busting fanboys of Hermit, Sheep, Cow, and Lemming variety because I'm not about to waste more time with your trolling ass:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-360-is-not-good-26425251/ "Xbox 360 Is not good". PS3 fan PWNED.

That's one thread of hundreds. It's always the same, other angry fanboys come running to protect the troll, whatever the alliance. Bottomline, drop the bullshit. I shouldn't have to look up posts for you to prove you wrong. I already exposed one fakeboy in this thread. This isn't a thread about me being pwned, it's about a bogus fakeboy being pwned and rightfully so. This always happens when someone exposes a troll, some other butthurt finds it's way in the thread.

You didn't like what happened to the fakeboy and decided to comment on me. The reasons are obvious to anyone. You are butthurt about an Xbox fan troll being called out. If you don't know, then don't guess and post bullshit.

You clearly don't know enough about me or my past, so you shouldn't even bother talking about it. Instead, I'd recommend you STAY ON TOPIC and if you have a PROBLEM with a SPECIFIC POST of mine that day, then reply to that. Going off topic, talking about what you see in your limited time here, bringing up a past that you don't understand, while avoiding your own biased history is a joke.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

another lem being a fakeboy, lems continue to show why they are the clowns of system wars, it has been proven lems can't compete with facts, only with bs, lies and fake rumours.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

No don't do that. Too many Indie games and PS3 ports on the PS4. lol

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

Always let the libraries decide, not the machines. Having said that, I would suggest trying for both since there are some good X1 deals out there now. It'll pay off in the long run. Also, don't judge a console gens library off the opening 6-month launch wave, check the upcoming games also.

...but like I said initially, always let the libraries decide.

Either way, you can't go wrong imo.

I rarely agree with Spartan.

But he has made easily the best response in this thread.

Both consoles are currently weak for games, but that's ok as both have only just launched. They are both going to get amazing games over the next months and years; if you can only have one console, pick whichever library (not just out now, but coming in the next year) that suits you best. BUT if you find even a little appeal in both system's libraries, I recommend keeping the PS4 and grabbing the XBO as soon as you have the money :)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

If you need others to answer that question....you're not a gamer and obviously incapable of making life decisions. And no one here cares what you buy.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

whelp, nothing to see here folks. TC just got called out for being a lair. i bet he doesnt own either system.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

"I rarely agree with Spartan."

:P

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts
@FragTycoon said:

So basically..

yes but in this case the labels are reversed, TC is the board.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#68  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@ronaldmonster said:

@KBFloYd said:
@ronaldmonster said:
@SolidTy said:

----

"Love my Xbox one..."

It's personal, I'm not going to discuss that type of shit online. Situations changed, that's all you get.

You've been exposed. Rofl worthy. Shout out to SolidTy for the ownage.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 inggrish

@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

I'm afraid I don't quite understand you sir?

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

I came here expecting the TC to be a moron,

I left totally satisfied.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Spartan070

@_Matt_ said:

@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

That's a meme based on "sad Keannu," basically implying that I was sad, "meme-ophorically" speaking.

The original:

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I feel like this is bait, but if you want to... Sure. I dunno how you couldn't make that decision yourself.

Anyone who comes on here & makes a topic like this is doing it for the sake of bashing the console. It's pointless otherwise, as they can make their own decision on which to own. No one else can say anything that would make them have a console they don't want.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 clr84651

TC on December 17th you posted that you love your Xbox One. It is in your topic history. You are a fake!!!

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@SolidTy said:

TITLE: Honest inquiry, should I trade my PS4 for an X1?

----

Honest? lol. Seems legit. That OP is just bad.

"Love my Xbox one..."

http://fails.net/fails/mexican-swat-team_original.gif

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

If you want proper games, then yeah definitely get an XOne.

If you want 10 minute long indies, then stick with the PS4.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 inggrish
@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

That's a meme based on "sad Keannu," basically implying that I was sad, "meme-ophorically" speaking.

The original:

Ah, haha that is brilliant. Not seen that one before. But I shall remember it now. This tells me I should really trawl the internet more for random stuff!

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 clr84651

@ronaldmonster said:

All power and capability issues aside, as I just don't care in the grand scheme of things.

But honestly why do I own a PS4? There's nothing on that I don't find extremely mediocre or outright boring. Killzone Shadowfall bored me to death, Infamous Second Son wasn't nearly as good the second game much less the original & I don't see anything remotely interesting coming in months. The interface is terrible and it's media capabilities are lacking. I spent a year on Playstation plus but there's nothing besides COD & god forbid that unbalanced mess Killzone and the dead online that is Injustice. Yet, X1 has Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, Titanfall and list of other exclusives coming that are more oriented toward me & the controller is honestly just weird.

I feel like I've wasted a ton of money on this and I'm not enjoying my purchase. Should I get trade it in SW?

Here's what you said on December 17th. This is from your post history. You are a liar!

ronaldmonster posted a message in the forum topic MS is Watching: DRM Interrupts Killer Instinct Tournament!! on the System Wars boardDec 17, 8:55pm

Love my Xbox one but this isn't any different than the DRM scheme on Xbox 360 where if you aren't on the purchasing console there is a 24 hour check in period.Either way.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 clr84651

@RR360DD said:

If you want proper games, then yeah definitely get an XOne.

If you want 10 minute long indies, then stick with the PS4.

You want a proper console, the stick with PS4.

You want a weaker console, then get the Xbox One.

What a joke! TC is a fake! Click on his ID and read his post history. He stated he loved his Xbox One on December 17th.

Everyone has opinions.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By slim70

@SolidTy said:
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

You have under 300 posts which implies you don't spend a lot of time at Gamespot (which is fine), but that also means you don't seem like you are watching very closely. I'm not here to prove anything to you, but I did offer one thread OF MANY that proves you dead wrong.

You are very wrong by the way and clearly you being protective is why:

I will only give you ONE of many threads I've commented on though busting fanboys of Hermit, Sheep, Cow, and Lemming variety because I'm not about to waste more time with your trolling ass:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/xbox-360-is-not-good-26425251/ "Xbox 360 Is not good". PS3 fan PWNED.

That's one thread of hundreds. It's always the same, other angry fanboys come running to protect the troll, whatever the alliance. Bottomline, drop the bullshit. I shouldn't have to look up posts for you to prove you wrong. I already exposed one fakeboy in this thread. This isn't a thread about me being pwned, it's about a bogus fakeboy being pwned and rightfully so. This always happens when someone exposes a troll, some other butthurt finds it's way in the thread.

You didn't like what happened to the fakeboy and decided to comment on me. The reasons are obvious to anyone. You are butthurt about an Xbox fan troll being called out. If you don't know, then don't guess and post bullshit.

You clearly don't know enough about me or my past, so you shouldn't even bother talking about it. Instead, I'd recommend you STAY ON TOPIC and if you have a PROBLEM with a SPECIFIC POST of mine that day, then reply to that. Going off topic, talking about what you see in your limited time here, bringing up a past that you don't understand, while avoiding your own biased history is a joke.

First of all, I've been coming here since 2000 I used to download PC demo's from this site so just disregard my member date because it's meaningless and won't serve you in any way. I was a lurker in these forums up until May 2005 that's when I decided to make an account and start posting. As for my post count I don't see how that makes your opinion any better than mine. I have other more important things to do in life than just keeping tabs on the day to day goings on around here.

Hey great, you defended Xbox good for you. That still doesn't erase all the recent shitting that you've been doing on MS and the X1. If you look at my first post here you would clearly see that I was cheering you on for exposing the OP btw. You obviously missed that somehow and I'm obviously not butt hurt so saying so is just silly.

I'm not squeaky clean myself but you're trying to come off as some unbiased Dudley Do-Right and all I did was call you out on it. Oh, and I do know enough about you, I may not spend all my time here like most but I do know who is who in this forum my friend and that's why I called you out.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

If you have a scat fetish, sure.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Spartan070 said:

@_Matt_ said:

The original:

Now it's perfect and ready for SW :P

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

So you say there are no games for the PS4, but you want an X1? And what games are on the X1?

Titanfall...Not on PS4, Dead Rising 3....Not on PS4, Forza 5...Not on PS4, Killer Instinct...Not on PS4, Ryse...Not on PS4, Kinect Sports Rivals....Not on PS4, Powerstar Golf...Not on PS4....should I go on??

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@ronaldmonster so how come you didn't post those ps4 pics?

or did situations change an your are contemplating about another dumb situation that no one gives a **** about?

ronaldmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#84  Edited By ronaldmonster
Member since 2004 • 1109 Posts

@Vatusus: LOLWUT? I don't have a PS4?

http://psnprofiles.com/ronaldmonster

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Spartan070

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Now it's perfect and ready for SW :P

LMAO

ronaldmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ronaldmonster

@killatwill15: And posted for the half-wit troglodytes in this thread.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@ronaldmonster said:

@Vatusus: LOLWUT? I don't have a PS4?

http://psnprofiles.com/ronaldmonster

it took you long enough, too long,

your probably borrowed it for the sake of argument.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SolidTy
@remiks00 said:

@ronaldmonster said:

@KBFloYd said:
@ronaldmonster said:
@SolidTy said:

----

"Love my Xbox one..."

Gracias!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SolidTy
@remiks00 said:

@ronaldmonster said:

@KBFloYd said:
@ronaldmonster said:
@SolidTy said:

----

"Love my Xbox one..."

Gracias Remix! EDIT: Gamespot Double post glitch ftw!

ronaldmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ronaldmonster

Look at my PSN profile? Look at the date of the games played? Who the hell would I even borrow it from? To prove something to people over the internet? Get real, man.

Either way, I'm still looking for something interesting to come out of the PS4 now or in the near future and I just don't see it. Microsoft has the better line up right now and I just don't see it coming from Sony.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#92  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@ronaldmonster said:

Look at my PSN profile? Look at the date of the games played? Who the hell would I even borrow it from? To prove something to people over the internet? Get real, man.

Either way, I'm still looking for something interesting to come out of the PS4 now or in the near future and I just don't see it. Microsoft has the better line up right now and I just don't see it coming from Sony.

Then just buy an XOne and quit your whinning. Coming to SW and asking people to decide for yourself just tells you're not mature enough to make your own decisions. If Sony announced line up wasnt your cup of tea you shouldnt have bought a PS4 in the 1st place.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SolidTy

@tonitorsi said:

@SolidTy

Heheheehe, merci toni!

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

If you have to ask the question then your mind is already made up. Give the PS4 to someone who will appreciate it.

But getting a console near lunch and expecting a full line up of game in less than a year is wishful thinking, why I have not got one yet.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

obviously your training is going very well

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#97  Edited By Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

@ronaldmonster said:

All power and capability issues aside, as I just don't care in the grand scheme of things.

But honestly why do I own a PS4? There's nothing on that I don't find extremely mediocre or outright boring. Killzone Shadowfall bored me to death, Infamous Second Son wasn't nearly as good the second game much less the original & I don't see anything remotely interesting coming in months. The interface is terrible and it's media capabilities are lacking. I spent a year on Playstation plus but there's nothing besides COD & god forbid that unbalanced mess Killzone and the dead online that is Injustice. Yet, X1 has Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Zoo Tycoon, Titanfall and list of other exclusives coming that are more oriented toward me & the controller is honestly just weird.

I feel like I've wasted a ton of money on this and I'm not enjoying my purchase. Should I get trade it in SW?

Stop right there. XD

Just gonna lock this topic since we're all gonna go off topic anyways. Plus several points proving its just for the lulz.