Holy shit the Wii U is missing out on alot of multiplats..........

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Unless you're arguing who has the most high scoring games(360>ps3>wii), then wouldn't a player's preferences be the biggest factor?MFDOOM1983
Yes of course, it's player's preferences the biggest factor. The score system (either metacritics and gamespot) is flawed and is not the absolute indicator of a system quality. Hence you cannot say the PS3 absolutely cannot beat a 360 because it lacks a few multiplat games (high quality or not, opinion) while ignore a large library of exclusive (again opinion quality-wise)

Well, there's no point in continuing this argument. One person says ps3 is better and another says 360 is. If we use outside help(MC,GS or GR), then we'd see that 360 has the most "high scroing"(7.0+) games this generation.

I'm wondering what we're arguing about anyway :|. All start with my multiplat king comment, which is not entirely negative.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 rjdofu
[QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"] Don't be silly, answer the question

Why do I have to answer when it's never been my argument :\ ?

OMG :lol: flip-floppers

You're funny, do you think anyone who doesn't agree with you has to answer your question?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] Absolutely does not because? Did you just ignore half of my post?

No, I read it. You just said "O there's not that many". There is. There's been non stop threads all gen about 360 games going to PC (not PS3) and Cows go "Lol another lost game, will play on my PC".

The last thing you would do is taking a cow statement like that seriously. And yes, I don't see so many great multiplats available on the 360 but not on PS3.

Your opinion is your own. That's fine. But there are many (imo) great games on PC/360 but not PS3, some would be: Gears Of War Fable III Alan Wake Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Tropico 3 The Witcher 2 Minecraft Viva Pinata Super Meat Boy + dozens more XBLA games. Also Mass Effect 1 is finally on PS3 but who the hell wants to wait 6 years for that :P
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] Yes of course, it's player's preferences the biggest factor. The score system (either metacritics and gamespot) is flawed and is not the absolute indicator of a system quality. Hence you cannot say the PS3 absolutely cannot beat a 360 because it lacks a few multiplat games (high quality or not, opinion) while ignore a large library of exclusive (again opinion quality-wise)

Well, there's no point in continuing this argument. One person says ps3 is better and another says 360 is. If we use outside help(MC,GS or GR), then we'd see that 360 has the most "high scroing"(7.0+) games this generation.

I'm wondering what we're arguing about anyway :|. All start with my multiplat king comment, which is not entirely negative.

We're not arguing. You just laughed at 360 being multiplat king. I just don't understand why that's bad. It's been fantastic for me, so why laugh at it?
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="LastRambo341"][QUOTE="rjdofu"] Why do I have to answer when it's never been my argument :\ ?

OMG :lol: flip-floppers

You're funny, do you think anyone who doesn't agree with you has to answer your question?

They do not have a choice
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rjdofu
[QUOTE="rjdofu"][QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Well, there's no point in continuing this argument. One person says ps3 is better and another says 360 is. If we use outside help(MC,GS or GR), then we'd see that 360 has the most "high scroing"(7.0+) games this generation. locopatho

We're not arguing. You just laughed at 360 being multiplat king. I just don't understand why that's bad. It's been fantastic for me, so why laugh at it?

Haha, I laugh at things just for fun :P, I mean SW loves king stuff right lol, never meant to offend anyone. Yes I understand your point, I just disagree with it (why? opinion, haha)
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Sure WiiU missing out on alot multiplats but that list is not correct, last i heard Watch dogs is coming for WiiU :|

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#58 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

Sure WiiU missing out on alot multiplats but that list is not correct, last i heard Watch dogs is coming for WiiU :|

aroxx_ab
Well, it wasn't incorrect in the past. But it is out of date.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

It's funny looking at that list..  The 360 is receiving EVERY ONE of those games as opposed to the other platforms.  Granted the exclusives are slim pickings but damn..  M$ certainly "abandoned" the core audience.. :? 

Back to the Topic..  Ninty will be fine once they start releasing games/IPs.. and drop the freggin price of the WiiU.  I believe once Mario/Kart/Zelda releases and IF the platform is maybe $200 by the time the PS4/720 releases they may be ok. 

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts
=
That list just shows why the 360 is the go to console for hardcore gamers.Miketheman83
Xbox 360 hardcore gamers only because 75% of their community plays a Call of duty game which defines hardcore
Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

A lot of those we don't even have confirmation on. Not to mention it's not up to date. Splinter Cell for example is coming to the Wii U. So pay attention and don't jump to conclusions please. Thanks.

Darth-Samus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 Darth-Samus
Member since 2006 • 3995 Posts

A lot of those we don't even have confirmation on. Not to mention it's not up to date. Splinter Cell for example is coming to the Wii U. So pay attention and don't jump to conclusions please. Thanks.

Darth-Samus

...as is Watch Dogs. Not to mention that Star Wars 1313 isn't coming out for ANY system anymore. This list is innacurate and created for pessimistic propaganda. 

Fail list is fail.

Avatar image for Consolessuck187
Consolessuck187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Consolessuck187
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts
=[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]That list just shows why the 360 is the go to console for hardcore gamers.redskins26rocs
Xbox 360 hardcore gamers only because 75% of their community plays a Call of duty game which defines hardcore

No hardcore gamers play xbox.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="redskins26rocs"]=[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]That list just shows why the 360 is the go to console for hardcore gamers.Consolessuck187

No hardcore gamers play xbox.

You're so hardcore heewee
Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

=[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]That list just shows why the 360 is the go to console for hardcore gamers.redskins26rocs

is that why xbox 360 one of the highest software attach rate?

Harisemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Harisemo
Member since 2010 • 4133 Posts

SC Blaclist is also coming to Wii U but Wii U game line up is indeed abysmal.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#67 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Anyone that buys a Wii U now is just a fool wasting money. I think even the most hardcore Sheep know buying the Wii U is pointless. Sure Nintendo has those fanchises (That they mike the shit out of) but even those games are getting more and more lackluster each generation. The Gamecube was the last console where Zelda and Mario really mattered. Sheep would never admit that though. The only franchise that actually improved for Nintendo since the Wii came ou was Smash Brothers.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
It's a Nintendo console.locopatho
and thats all that needs to be said.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]the rare number of "console exclusive"StrongDeadlift

If by "rare", you mean 123 of them (to PS3's 8), a number comprising 1/7th of the 360's entire library (1/6th of PS3's), and every 8th 360 game being one of them, then yes, there is a "rare" amount.  

can be easily countered by the number of exclusives IPs on the PS3. That's 1vs1. rjdofu

Xbox 360:

exclusive: 123; console exclusive: 79)

Total: 202

PS3:

exclusive: 143; console exclusive: 

Total: 151

202 vs 151 = 1 vs 1

Seems legit. 

That list is wrong.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist is not exclusive, for example.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="locopatho"]It's a Nintendo console.Heil68

Serious question. Are you keeping yours or are you thinking about tossing it? I actually used the Wii U stuff I had left to put on a Gamestop gift card. It will be my down payment for the PS4. Luckily they gave me full credit for the 3 games I had. Actually the Hastings at my house was told by their regional office if anyone has their Wii U receipt regardless of the date bought to give them full credit toward PS4 or 720 pre-orders. I wish I knew that before. I sold my Wii U for $240.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Nintendo: "Wii U will have excellent support from third party multiplats! This won't be another Wii, we promise!"

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="locopatho"]It's a Nintendo console.timbers_WSU

Serious question. Are you keeping yours or are you thinking about tossing it? I actually used the Wii U stuff I had left to put on a Gamestop gift card. It will be my down payment for the PS4. Luckily they gave me full credit for the 3 games I had. Actually the Hastings at my house was told by their regional office if anyone has their Wii U receipt regardless of the date bought to give them full credit toward PS4 or 720 pre-orders. I wish I knew that before. I sold my Wii U for $240.

The wife wanted it, so we're keeping it. I'm looking forward to the new Mario Kart and SSBB and Wonderful 101 looks interesting too. The new Zelda should be nice on the system too,so in the end the WiiU will have enough games to keep me interested.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#73 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="locopatho"]It's a Nintendo console.timbers_WSU

Why did you buy it in the first place? I'm waiting a wile before getting it myself, i have a backlog to last me a lifetime anyway.

2 - 3 years from now, i bet the system will be dirt cheap and packed with good exclusives. Bayonetta 2, Monolith's X RPG and Pikmin 3 alone will be worth owning the system for. 

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Wii:U is crap in terms of everything but a few Nintendo games.

With Next Gen about to explode soon and great games on the way for PS3/360/PC..
Theres is simply no reason to purchase a Wii:U, especially if you game on more than one machine.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Heil68"] and thats all that needs to be said.Lucianu

Why did you buy it in the first place? I'm waiting a wile before getting it myself, i have a backlog to last me a lifetime anyway.

2 - 3 years from now, i bet the system will be dirt cheap and packed with good exclusives. Bayonetta 2, Monolith's X RPG and Pikmin 3 alone will be worth owning the system for. 

Between the Sony 3D Display that never came in and the credit I got from the 360 and PS3 stuff I traded in I figured I could try it out for a few months and if I did not dig it I could get my money back. I was wrong. Had it on Ebay and Craigsist forever and it never sold. The one time I did sale it the guy begged me to take it back and I did. I finally got rid of it and learned a lesson. Nintendo is no longer relevant for my family. My wife played Mario for all of maybe 10 minutes and went right back to Little Big Planet and Sly Cooper. Asked her if she was ever gonna play it again and she said no, She has played enough Mario on the Wii. That says it all.
rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 rjdofu

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]the rare number of "console exclusive"StrongDeadlift

If by "rare", you mean 123 of them (to PS3's 8), a number comprising 1/7th of the 360's entire library (1/6th of PS3's), and every 8th 360 game being one of them, then yes, there is a "rare" amount.  

can be easily countered by the number of exclusives IPs on the PS3. That's 1vs1. rjdofu

Xbox 360:

exclusive: 123; console exclusive: 79)

Total: 202

PS3:

exclusive: 143; console exclusive: 

Total: 151

202 vs 151 = 1 vs 1

Seems legit. 

Are we talking about 360 PAL, or NTSC? Skim through it a little bit, and the vast majority of "console exclusive" 360 games in your link are either not released in North America & Europe or not released in Asia, the number of games released in all 3 regions is way less. Last time I check, 360 is region lock. Legit? Yep.
Avatar image for deactivated-585ea4b128526
deactivated-585ea4b128526

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-585ea4b128526
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

So if it isn't ubisoft, Nintendo isn't getting it. $350 to play less games than the wii had.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#78 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

Even though, like some have already pointed out, the list is outdated, the amount of multiplats the Wii-U is missing out on is disappointing to me. I'm hoping it gets betters soon, so I might have a reason to buy that console. For now, I'll just stick with my PS3 and Wii.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

That list just shows why the 360 is the go to console for hardcore gamers.Miketheman83

Yea,360 sure has some amazing MULTIPLATFORM games..................oh wait.................................LOL

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
"We don't need no stinking miltiplats, we buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games" *Goes to sign petition for Dark Souls 2 on Wii U"
SchnabbleTab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SchnabbleTab
Member since 2013 • 1488 Posts
And that boys is why you get a PS4.
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="nethernova"]Who buys Nintendo systems for multiplats?StrongDeadlift

Right now:

Sheep: "Who buys Nintendo systems for multiplats?"

When someone says "Wii U has no games":

Sheep: "Brb, Lego City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need for Speed: Most Wanted" etc.....

:lol::lol: oh man

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts
Fail tendo
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
Wii U don't care because he has Mario and Zelda and Mario and Starfox and Mario and Zombi u and Mario and Pikmin and Mario and Bayonetta and Mario and Reggie Fils-aime the best version of Need for speed (confirmed) and Mario .
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
And all the consoles are missing out on an ass-load of exclusives.
The_Power_of_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 The_Power_of_X
Member since 2013 • 563 Posts

And yet the Xbox 360 is getting every single game on that list. Nice to have a system with no games. :cool:

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
looks like an old list, I mean it still lists Colonial Marines, I'm guessing some other parties have reconsidered since as well and once 3rd parties start focusing on the next Xbox and PlayStation consoles, as well as PC, I don't think many are even going to consider Wii U ports
Quad4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Quad4Life
Member since 2013 • 776 Posts

It's time for Nintendo to scrap this abomination.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts
list is inaccurate..... aliens CM got canned :lol:campzor
Yeah they're not even getting shitty games ported over.
15strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 15strong
Member since 2007 • 2806 Posts

Hehe, The Amazing Race.

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#91 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

Wow no shit...

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Who buys Nintendo systems for multiplats?nethernova

Yeah sheep waste money to wait on Mario/Zelda for years. Dumbasses.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

[QUOTE="nethernova"]Who buys Nintendo systems for multiplats?StrongBlackVine

Yeah sheep waste money to wait on Mario/Zelda for years. Dumbasses.

lol Same game,everty time Right
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#94 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
Watch Dogs is confirmed for Wii U, and... Will we get a variation of this thread every day now?
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 StrongBlackVine

Watch Dogs is confirmed for Wii U, and... Will we get a variation of this thread every day now?charizard1605

You got ONE hyped game...that might not even be that good. Without Ubisoft Nintendo would really be up shit creek though.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
Stating the obvious.
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#97 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Are you missing out on multiplats?
Are you?

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Nintendo systems were never about multiplats but always about.. mario and smash bros lol

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 StrongBlackVine

Nintendo systems were never about multiplats but always about.. mario and smash bros lol

finalstar2007

Right now the Wii U is about nothing. I think Lego Land is the main attraction. :lol:

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 StrongBlackVine

Wii U shold start getting ports of Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja etc. Games that won't be too demanding on the ancient hardware.