Holy Humble Bundling Batman! UPDATE!

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42584 posts) -

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Well, what the f*ck are you waiting for?

UPDATE:

Look! More awesome stuff! We just added Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition to the Humble THQ Bundle! That means the bundle is now a 9-game epic and also comes with DLC (for Red Faction) and select soundtracks in FLAC and MP3 formats!

If youve already picked up your bundle, youll find a Steam key for Dawn of War already available on your download page. If you havent, name your price and pay over the average when you buy your bundle to get Dawn of War as well as all the other content in the bundle! Check out the site for more details!"Humble Bundle

#2 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
Goddamn.
#3 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11522 posts) -

Er...mah...gerd

#4 Posted by jimkabrhel (15417 posts) -

Holy crap on a cracker.

#5 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15587 posts) -
damn
#6 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42584 posts) -
I'll throw in $10 since I own all of these games except Darksiders and Saints Row.
#7 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
lol dammit I have all of them! :x
#8 Posted by clyde46 (44080 posts) -
Too bad I already have all those games.
#9 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11522 posts) -

The only game I own in this bundle is Company of Heroes so I might have to buy this,

#10 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15587 posts) -
lol dammit I have all of them! :xblue_hazy_basic
Same.
#11 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42584 posts) -
lol. Too bad.
#12 Posted by mems_1224 (46259 posts) -
yea, me too :(
#13 Posted by II_Seraphim_II (20486 posts) -
CRAP! I have every single game in that bundle lol :P
#14 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -
Thank god I held off Saints Row The Third. That and Red Faction are worth it. I'll give Metro and Darksiders to a friend I guess.
#15 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
Well, I only have one of those games, so looks like I'll be buying it.
#16 Posted by Slow_Show (2153 posts) -

Blech. Already own all the ones I want, and a non-indie Windows+Steam only Humble Bundle is a slanderous betrayal akin to 9/11.

#17 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

Wtf?

Bought.

Seriously though. Wtf?

#18 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11522 posts) -

I would suggest donating a good sum of the money to THQ, they could use some help right now.

#19 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -

I would suggest donating a good sum of the money to THQ, they could use some help right now.

PhazonBlazer
I wonder if they are counting all these sales as charity write offs? :P
#20 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]lol dammit I have all of them! :xSAGE_OF_FIRE
Same.

Yep, played everything on that list I wanted to play, but damn, it's an awesome bundle! :)

#21 Posted by MonsieurX (29241 posts) -
Getting this! :)
#22 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -
will this save THQ? :P
#23 Posted by siLVURcross (26103 posts) -
Don't really want the games I'm missing.
#24 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Thank god I held off Saints Row The Third. That and Red Faction are worth it. I'll give Metro and Darksiders to a friend I guess.Grawse
Sorry, can't do. They give ya two Steam Keys, one for the below the average game (Metro, CoH, Red Faction) and one for Saints Row (if you beat the average).
#25 Posted by freedomfreak (38768 posts) -
Own them all. Great deal though.
#26 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

PC gaming at its fvcking finest! Console only peasants am cry.

#27 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
The whole pack excluding Saint's Row is 34 gb. :|
#28 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

Ok lets say I pay 25$ do I get all of the games listed? Because I really just want the Company of Heros series (never played it) and Saint Row.

#29 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -

Ok lets say I pay 25$ do I get all of the games listed? Because I really just want the Company of Heros series (never played it) and Saint Row.

Gibsonsg527

That's right.

#30 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Wow. That's an amazing deal. I already have Company of Heroes, Dark Siders, and Metro 2033 but I've been wanting Saints row 3 and it's worth it just for that.

#31 Posted by KiZZo1 (3962 posts) -

I have them all except CoH expansions :]

#32 Posted by nini200 (9477 posts) -
HOLY COWPATTIES They Just broke $500,000
#33 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

I own most of those, but I put down $3 for the two CoH expansions and Darksiders.

#34 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gibsonsg527"]

tagyhag

That's right.

Ok sweet gonna buy.

#35 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

I own most of those, but I put down $3 for the two CoH expansions and Darksiders. I mean, I feel bad I didn't put down more for charity, but I am excited to play them.

#36 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -

[QUOTE="Grawse"]Thank god I held off Saints Row The Third. That and Red Faction are worth it. I'll give Metro and Darksiders to a friend I guess.Miroku32
Sorry, can't do. They give ya two Steam Keys, one for the below the average game (Metro, CoH, Red Faction) and one for Saints Row (if you beat the average).

Yeah that kinda sucked. Smart on their part though haha. Still well worth the 6 dollars.

#37 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

Stevo_the_gamer
Well I am waiting for a bundle that has something I want and don't already own. This bundle is garbage to me.
#38 Posted by EliteM0nk3y (3382 posts) -
[QUOTE="Grawse"]Thank god I held off Saints Row The Third. That and Red Faction are worth it. I'll give Metro and Darksiders to a friend I guess.Miroku32

You don't get extra copies either.
#39 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

Does ThQ count as one of the charities?

Hope this helps them, they're one of the better publishers.

#40 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

AmazonTreeBoa

Well I am waiting for a bundle that has something I want and don't already own. This bundle is garbage to me.

It's hardly garbage either way :/

You get seven games for whatever price you want. Even if you owned all but one, it'd be worth it.

#41 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

I bought it.

Only one I own is Metro, and I've been curious about Saints Row. So for the paltry amount I got that and a few other games.

#42 Posted by Killzonage (408 posts) -
Good lord....
#43 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2126 posts) -

Holy crap that's awesome, too bad I only have a MacBook Pro right now :(

#44 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24623 posts) -

just found out.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

#45 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -
WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK
#46 Posted by adamosmaki (9432 posts) -
What the ? Unfortunately i have most of those games but i will throw $10 for red faction and COH opposing force
#47 Posted by suz437 (1000 posts) -

What a deal!!! Not sure my laptop can run metro or saints row 3, but what the hell, why not.

#48 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

That looks awesome! I'm gonna go ge-wait a second.

What's that game between Darksiders and RF: Armageddon? Metro 2033? Lulz, no thanks. I don't support mainstream corrupted trash like that piece of $#!+.

[spoiler] I kid but I'm not getting this, while I would love me some Saints Row 3, DarkSiders, and maybe Metro; Armageddon looks bland and bad as hell and I'm no strategy fan so I can't see myself enjoying Company of Heroes all that much. [/spoiler]

#49 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -

What's that game between Darksiders and RF: Armageddon? Metro 2033? Lulz, no thanks. I don't support mainstream corrupted trash like that piece of $#!+.

[spoiler] I kid but I'm not getting this, while I would love me some Saints Row 3, DarkSiders, and maybe Metro; Armageddon looks bland and bad as hell and I'm no strategy fan so I can't see myself enjoying Company of Heroes all that much. [/spoiler]

Goyoshi12
Well, for $1 you can't go wrong.
#50 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

Miroku32

Well, for $1 you can't go wrong.

Maybe...maybe...