hey console kiddies,

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bosskiller500 (334 posts) -

are you guys jealous that the pc master race will be getting new Maxwell architecture cards gtx 800 series that will increase performance in our master race pcus..

why your left with crappy outdated hardware...lol optimization only goes so far with sh*t hardware..... pc will continue to ADVANCE ADVANCE ADVANCE

and in 2016 we get Volta baby...... 1 Teraflop DRAM

#2 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

Pc gamers are much worse then cows and lems

MUCH WORSE!

#3 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

(hmm fresh meat)

HEY LOSER, WHO THE FUCK CARES? PC gaming is boring, all the best games are console exclusives. All pc has are multi plats, and real time strategy which puts me to sleep.

#4 Posted by Bosskiller500 (334 posts) -
#5 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10206 posts) -

I'm sure they're great cards, but buying a graphics card as soon as it comes out is something I don't understand especially how goddamned expensive they are!

#6 Posted by Bigboi500 (29145 posts) -

are you guys jealous that the pc master race will be getting new Maxwell architecture cards gtx 800 series that will increase performance in our master race pcus..

why your left with crappy outdated hardware...lol optimization only goes so far with sh*t hardware..... pc will continue to ADVANCE ADVANCE ADVANCE

and in 2016 we get Volta baby...... 1 Teraflop DRAM

Yes, we totally care about that tech babble, and about state-of-the-art graphics because, you know, that's why we're console gamers.

#7 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13887 posts) -

This is probably the worst gen IMO.

Consoles don't get that unique hardware that separates itself from PC. They're pretty much midrange PC's now and that's worst because you won't see huge improvements in games, and when it does come, it'll be 720p or lower at 30fps using improved engines. Seeing this gen struggle to reach some games at 1080p is sad.

TL;DR THIS GEN IS STRUGGLING TO MEET THE STANDARDS OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY.

#8 Posted by GioVela2010 (4018 posts) -

Too bad it's consoles that standardize how good PC games can look 99% of the time

Lmao

#9 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

Too bad it's consoles that standardize how good PC games can look 99% of the time

Lmao

LOL i know right, there won't be one PC game developed at those specs. Upscaled master race has arrived.

#10 Edited by TorqueHappens08 (921 posts) -

As a PC gamer and playstation game, You sir, sicken me. Get the fuck out of here.

#11 Edited by lostrib (33409 posts) -

Shut up, troll

#12 Edited by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

TC learn English, respect, and learn how to grow a pair.

#13 Posted by Rage010101 (5470 posts) -

TC is a fakeboy. He was being super console fanboy just yesterday. Sorry kid, but your enrollment into the Master Race has been denied.

#14 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1951 posts) -

OK, but are Killzone Shadow Fall, Drive Club, Infamous Second Son, The Order 1886, Deep Down, Forza 5, Ryse, DR3, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive coming to PC??? The answer.....NO!!! So much for the PC "Master Race"!!

#15 Posted by xhawk27 (7212 posts) -

For the price of a top of the line card, I could get both next gen systems.

#16 Posted by Netret0120 (2001 posts) -

I dislike lemmings but Hermits are by far the worst fanboys. So insecure about everything

#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

Master Race? So PC gamers compare themselves to that era in history? Shame....

#18 Posted by TitanExtremer (66 posts) -

Trolls are trolls!

Mostly every single person who owns a console also plays games on PC, your post, its invalid.

End of story.

#19 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3381 posts) -

Don't care.

#20 Edited by sukraj (21902 posts) -

don't care about pc games.

#21 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Everyone that is passionate about gaming already owns a good PC anyway

#22 Posted by Heekevad (10 posts) -

99% of the Hermit's still own a low spec machine

#23 Posted by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

@heekevad said:

99% of the Hermit's still own a low spec machine

And you own an Alienware, worst of the bunch.

#24 Posted by GhoX (4681 posts) -

PC trolls are pretty rare, and at least they don't pretend to be some ex-360 user and post anti-Xbox1/PS4-hype threads every couple hours like a job.

#25 Edited by blamix (192 posts) -

Hmm whats hot on pc right now? ........... Nothing?

#26 Edited by Puckhog04 (22604 posts) -

No self-respecting PC gamer buys every new graphics card the second they are out.

#27 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150066 posts) -

I doubt that's true......

#28 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

It is true. It's the same as any other hobby.

#29 Edited by freedomfreak (38770 posts) -

See, treedoor.

That's why I won't buy a gaming PC :no:

#30 Posted by Suppaman100 (3713 posts) -

(hmm fresh meat)

HEY LOSER, WHO THE FUCK CARES? PC gaming is boring, all the best games are console exclusives. All pc has are multi plats, and real time strategy which puts me to sleep.

This.

/thread

#31 Edited by MonsieurX (29241 posts) -

Boring fakeboy

-3/10

#32 Edited by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

Master Race? So PC gamers compare themselves to that era in history? Shame....

past, present or future. in every era PC dominate.

console gamers argue that PS1 console era was gold but to me best game of PS1 was mediocre to avg game compare to any PC game at that time and that game was MGS1.

#33 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7102 posts) -

People like you are the reason why I only associate myself with the PC gaming community in the loosest sense. I'm a PC gamer, but the whole power circle jerk is ridiculous.

#34 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

I'm not jealous because I have a gaming PC.

#35 Edited by clyde46 (44088 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

He's right no matter how much you disagree.

#36 Posted by Bosskiller500 (334 posts) -

just imagine if devleopers were to focus on high pc specs.;...omg how we would destroy ps4

#37 Posted by Motokid6 (5122 posts) -
#38 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6248 posts) -

just imagine if devleopers were to focus on high pc specs.;...omg how we would destroy ps4

If devs were to focus on $1200 video cards as their standard, lots of PC gamers, including me, would be priced out.

Lower standards have advantages, cheaper hardware that you can use for years, stable drivers, cheaper development, etc.

There's still ppl using an 8800 and some ancient hardware that runs games just fine on medium.

It's not the hardware that makes PC gaming worth it, it's the deeper more complex games that will never see the light of day in console land.

That's what PC gaming is about.

Not hardware benchmarks.

#39 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

God what is it with all the sad ass pathetic troll attempts? Put some fncking effort into your troll or don't waste our time by creating such a shitting thread.

#40 Posted by Wasdie (49561 posts) -

If the pathetic trolling keeps up we're going to have to start being a lot more harsh. These really unproductive, shallow troll-posts are a poor attempt to get some sort of response from the group of fanboys you're trying to troll. However it just makes you sound like a fool as well as brings down the entire group of people you seem to "represent". Don't do it anymore.