Herms where is your high caliber NEXT GEN PC exclusive???

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by Shielder7 (4755 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The biggest PC games aren't usually insane-budget, AAA-blockbuster consolite trash anyways.

Yeah trash that wins GOTY awards lol.

Only on consololes focused sites with money coming from consololes marketing. :D

LMAO hermits are now resorting to the "Game sits must have been paid off" Argument lol. Sweet sweet hermit tears.

#152 Edited by Shielder7 (4755 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

The biggest PC games aren't usually insane-budget, AAA-blockbuster consolite trash anyways.

GOTY awards mean nothing when you have the most amount of AAA, AA and A rated exclusives.

Actually it means a whole lot because we have the best of the best and PCs also have the most shitty games to filter through as well. Tell me what's your percent ration to AAA exclusives games to utter shit exclusives?

Not to mention the most of PCs AAA-A exclusives are RTSs. Which is fine if you love RTSs, but I personal care little or nothing about RTSs or Turn based strategy so there is no reason for me to get a gaming PC.

I know it sucks to be poor, no need to cry.

Even if I was I thought it was cheaper to game on PC? What the 400$ infamous PC and Steam sales doesn't exist all of a sudden? I noticed you hermits swap this in and out as you see fit.

#153 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2240 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Only on consololes focused sites with money coming from consololes marketing. :D

LMAO hermits are now resorting to the "Game sits must have been paid off" Argument lol. Sweet sweet hermit tears.

Nope, We are mature enough to know where the gaming sites revenue comes from. Most definitely indie devs don't spend shit ton on marketing. I was just wondering if we can secure such amount of high scoring titles without marketing which consolol onrail games get. Just imagine what would happen if the Big 3 goes KAPUT. :D

#154 Posted by clyde46 (43695 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Shielder7 said:

@foxhound_fox said:

GOTY awards mean nothing when you have the most amount of AAA, AA and A rated exclusives.

Actually it means a whole lot because we have the best of the best and PCs also have the most shitty games to filter through as well. Tell me what's your percent ration to AAA exclusives games to utter shit exclusives?

Not to mention the most of PCs AAA-A exclusives are RTSs. Which is fine if you love RTSs, but I personal care little or nothing about RTSs or Turn based strategy so there is no reason for me to get a gaming PC.

I know it sucks to be poor, no need to cry.

Even if I was I thought it was cheaper to game on PC? What the 400$ infamous PC and Steam sales doesn't exist all of a sudden? I noticed you hermits swap this in and out as you see fit.

My PC cost over £2,000. I don't do things by half.

#155 Posted by AdobeArtist (22747 posts) -

The trolling ends now.