Herms where is your high caliber NEXT GEN PC exclusive???

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

The Forest

Elite Dangerous

Forest game looks cool, but I looked it up and said release date "early 2014" what does that mean? i guess it already missed it's projected launch date since early is going out the window fast for 2014 but there is still hope but no shows happen all too often for PC games when they fail to have real release dates and or miss their projected releases.

Also Elite Dangerous...lol, the trailer was complete CGI but looking past that it is also a kick starter game. You guys really have faith in that. No release date projected either...Is this really a hyped NEXT GEN PC high caliber game or just filler for the list?

At least you have one that actually has in game video, but it looks really "faked". Does not really look like actual gameplay. I will be looking to hear any news about it since it has on the website survivetheforest.com release date, "early 2014"

#52 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@kinectthedots: by the way..one of the reasons indies are able to produce such high quality stuff so fast is things like this.

For I think $150 you can have this entire island to build your game on using Unity 3D. It looks to me like it might have been what the Forest was built using

#53 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

I am asking for specific NEXT GEN high caliber PC games that are worthy of hype for all the MASTER RACE powerful PC owners out there, not to be given a list of random games.

OK now you are trolling . None of those are small indie games . Most of them push PC hardware .. The only difference is that you are too biased and ignorant to admit or know about them which is not my problem .Just look around at IGN forums or videos . Console gamers had been crying for The Forest , Star Citizen , Squadron 42 , Elite etc for months now .

Really?

I haven't seen one topic or request for those games on console, Link? OR Die

#54 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2522 posts) -
@SEANMCAD said:

@Cloud_imperium: to be fair the PC next gen hasnt started yet. That will start when the Oculus comes out commercial. Now THAT is a true next gen.

PC gamers don't care about generations anyway . I still play Half Life 2 , Wing Commander , Freelancer etc . I can install and play anytime I want . Word generation is for noobs . But I do agree with you that PC next gen is VR , Steam OS and Maxwell video cards etc

#55 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2522 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

The Forest

Elite Dangerous

Forest game looks cool, but I looked it up and said release date "early 2014" what does that mean? i guess it already missed it's projected launch date since early is going out the window fast for 2014 but there is still hope but no shows happen all too often for PC games when they fail to have real release dates and or miss their projected releases.

Also Elite Dangerous...lol, the trailer was complete CGI but looking past that it is also a kick starter game. You guys really have faith in that. No release date projected either...Is this really a hyped NEXT GEN PC high caliber game or just filler for the list?

At least you have one that actually has in game video, but it looks really "faked". Does not really look like actual gameplay. I will be looking to hear any news about it since it has on the website survivetheforest.com release date, "early 2014"

It is still Q1 2014 and don't think that it is canceled because it is not . If they are taking their time to make it better , I don't mind it . You are trying to convince yourself by thinking that it missed the date so it is never coming out . Lol .

And Elite Dangerous Alpha looks even better than what you saw in the trailer and we are playing it on our PCs right now . And no its not 100% crowd funded game because 90% money comes from private investors . Do some research . No one cares about the game's publishing methods anyway , at the end of the day PC gamers will be playing this amazing game and you won't .

You wanted names of Next gen games ,you got it .

#56 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

my favorite FPS video ever just happens to be a PC exclusive.

It pays to watch the whole thing and to keep in mind they are playing a user made map against AI

#57 Posted by Pray_to_me (2834 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Notice how he's not responding to real games being posted.

He has yet to debunk Star Citizen which alone stops this thread.

This is a troll thread like many others . Consolties are in delusion . No one wants to make press A to win games through outdated publishing models anymore . More and More devs are working with small teams to create innovative and real AAA games . Look at Irrational Games .

All console games are like this : Shoot shoot shoot Cutscene . Shoot shoot shoot Cutscene .

PC gaming is for mature audience . Look at Total War Shogun 2 then look at god of war .

oh wow 1995 style RTS so innovative :P

#58 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

@Jankarcop said:

Notice how he's not responding to real games being posted.

He has yet to debunk Star Citizen which alone stops this thread.

This is a troll thread like many others . Consolties are in delusion . No one wants to make press A to win games through outdated publishing models anymore . More and More devs are working with small teams to create innovative and real AAA games . Look at Irrational Games .

All console games are like this : Shoot shoot shoot Cutscene . Shoot shoot shoot Cutscene .

PC gaming is for mature audience . Look at Total War Shogun 2 then look at god of war .

oh wow 1995 style RTS so innovative :P

maybe by ONE guy...yes....ONE guy

#59 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

This one too :-(

A skyrim mod? A game with graphics and gameplay the similar as the formentioned game is your PC master race NEXT GEN title? lol

and some other random game...I had a look up at the website to find out about as I never heard of it either and checked the release date....

"Weird Fiction Horror Coming to PC in 2013"

http://www.theastronauts.com/2013/02/the-vanishing-of-ethan-carter/

lol, it's well into 2014 now, more vaporware confirmed.

#60 Posted by Pray_to_me (2834 posts) -

wow that shit looks boring.

#61 Posted by Jankarcop (8976 posts) -

wow that shit looks boring.

But more of the score aaa/aa than console games.

#62 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2522 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:
@kinectthedots said:

I am asking for specific NEXT GEN high caliber PC games that are worthy of hype for all the MASTER RACE powerful PC owners out there, not to be given a list of random games.

OK now you are trolling . None of those are small indie games . Most of them push PC hardware .. The only difference is that you are too biased and ignorant to admit or know about them which is not my problem .Just look around at IGN forums or videos . Console gamers had been crying for The Forest , Star Citizen , Squadron 42 , Elite etc for months now .

Really?

I haven't seen one topic or request for those games on console, Link? OR Die

Go to videos of the forest and read comments . Or do here

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/13/the-forests-storytelling-and-gameplay-details-revealed

And see how much these guys are crying for PC games

http://whatisplaystation4.com/pc-games-that-should-come-to-ps4/

Anyways , I don't have time like you to troll the entire day . People like you aren't even gamers , they just spend their entire day on system wars . It is time for me to go and play some games on my PC .

#63 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

Console gamers can only dream about other genres than Press A to Win .

Survival Horror .? Just on PC .

Racing Sims .?

lol, Awesome, Routine looks great, so I decided to look into it to find out more about it and...

Lunar Software, the developer of upcoming sci-fi horror game Routine, says that it is considering working on a console port once the PC version is completed.

"If we did do a console version it would be PS4-only," says Lunar's Jemma Hughes, speaking directly to IGN.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/22/routine-developer-considering-ps4-port

OUCH, only on PC? Not looking to promising for that title and it was the most impressive one so far, DAMN! Dat PS4.

Oh and that racing game...honestly looks crappy and broken, had 2d trees and everything, however the guy playing it does say some interesting things about it but the fact that it's an incomplete project kind of kills the whole kills the "high caliber" and the graphics kill the "NEXT GEN" portion of that submission but if that's all you have then..lol I guess it's all you have.

#64 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Console gamers can only dream about other genres than Press A to Win .

Survival Horror .? Just on PC .

Racing Sims .?

lol, Awesome, Routine looks great, so I decided to look into it to find out more about it and...

Lunar Software, the developer of upcoming sci-fi horror game Routine, says that it is considering working on a console port once the PC version is completed.

"If we did do a console version it would be PS4-only," says Lunar's Jemma Hughes, speaking directly to IGN.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/22/routine-developer-considering-ps4-port

OUCH, only on PC? Not looking to promising for that title and it was the most impressive one so far, DAMN! Dat PS4.

Oh and that racing game...honestly looks crappy and broken, had 2d trees and everything, however the guy playing it does say some interesting things about it but the fact that it's an incomplete project kind of kills the whole kills the "high caliber" and the graphics kill the "NEXT GEN" portion of that submission but if that's all you have then..lol I guess it's all you have.

It's still an exclusive. Stop trolling

#65 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

A skyrim mod? A game with graphics and gameplay the similar as the formentioned game is your PC master race NEXT GEN title? lol

and some other random game...I had a look up at the website to find out about as I never heard of it either and checked the release date....

It's not a skyrim Mod

#66 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

I know that, but the point is that Skyrim is a last generation game....it's not hard to figure out the rest.

Even if it's just graphics, I am asking to see PC's next gen exclusive that is worthy of hype for the platform like the consoles so they can get picked at and criticized like hermits and everyone else does for console exclusives.

Also, i am not at all trolling tho I am having a little fun, this is actually a serious question to see what hermits will say and so far it looks pretty bleak considering how much smack they've been talking about new and upcoming current gen console exclusives. Just look at the games that have been submitted so far for the almighty PC, is that really all you guys have to represent next gen games of the master race?

As far as exclusives go is there anything the likes of this...

to hype for Next gen PC exclusives or are you guys just waiting for the next multiplatform game to mod?

Hermits always talk about the POWER of the upcoming chips for their rigs and how weak the new consoles are in comparison while nit picking and criticizing every inch of any new console exclusive...So I am simply asking, where are PC's high profile next gen exclusive?

So far I am not seeing anything submitted by anyone making a case for PC exclusives that screams master race next gen power or isn't vaporware fluff.

#67 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

I know that, but the point is that Skyrim is a last generation game....it's not hard to figure out the rest.

Even if it's just graphics, I am asking to see PC's next gen exclusive that is worthy of hype for the platform like the consoles so they can get picked at and criticized like hermits and everyone else does for console exclusives.

Also, i am not at all trolling tho I am having a little fun, this is actually a serious question to see what hermits will say and so far it looks pretty bleak considering how much smack they've been talking about new and upcoming current gen console exclusives. Just look at the games that have been submitted so far for the almighty PC, is that really all you guys have to represent next gen games of the master race?

to hype for Next gen PC exclusives or are you guys just waiting for the next multiplatform game to mod?

to be fair that looks idiotic

which is one reason I dont play consoles.

#68 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

You criticize a game for having gameplay similar to a "last gen" game but then post a gif that shows gameplay similar to last gen but with just prettier graphics. So honestly what are you defining as "next gen"?

And you basically admitted earlier that you're trolling. Someone even gave you a list of upcoming exclusives, but you dismiss them making it pretty obvious you're a troll

#69 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

Posts like your right there...is exactly the reason why I made this thread.

Thank you for validating my reasoning for this thread now show a next gen PC exclusive with actual gameplay (not fony promo clips) that looks better.

I await with bated breath...

#70 Edited by NoodleFighter (6982 posts) -

All I see here is the TC trying to downplay every single PC game

#71 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

You criticize a game for having gameplay similar to a "last gen" game but then post a gif that shows gameplay similar to last gen but with just prettier graphics. So honestly what are you defining as "next gen"?

And you basically admitted earlier that you're trolling. Someone even gave you a list of upcoming exclusives, but you dismiss them making it pretty obvious you're a troll

Selective reading FTL,

"Even if it's just graphics, I am asking to see PC's next gen exclusive that is worthy of hype for the platform"

*read the bold*

Now enough damage control and deflecting of the argument, try again....

#72 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

Thank you for validating my reasoning for this thread now show a next gen PC exclusive with actual gameplay (not fony promo clips) that looks better.

i didnt mean to imply that it doesnt look good. I was refering to the game play

That said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9JbhTN6mWE

#73 Posted by pelvist (4628 posts) -

@Consternated said:

Dog Fighting is coming after Pax East, I believe. When that happens, I'm definitely going to buy a ship.

Any dates? or just projections of release?

CR did say there is a chance the DFM may go live during their presentation at PAX East.

#74 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

That said.

seriously, Arma 3...again?

I also am not going to say the game doesn't look good but it doesn't look great for next gen standards and definatnly not next to something like Infamous.

Let me pull back. I am asking for a high caliber PC exclusive that's built for next gen (current gen) display, can you produce such a game or is all PC's power good for is to upscale multiplatform games?

Where is the next gen PC exclusive that is doing something on this level ^?

#75 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@kinectthedots: fuck me..like it or not Arma 3 is a high end graphic powerhouse.

Again..last month I had to upgrade my video card for that one game alone. Let it go, embrace the fact that we have only given you one game.

#76 Edited by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Errrr . Not on Consoles

It's not a skyrim Mod

Selective reading FTL,

"Even if it's just graphics, I am asking to see PC's next gen exclusive that is worthy of hype for the platform"

*read the bold*

Now enough damage control and deflecting of the argument, try again....

You shot down lichdom because "A game with graphics and gameplay the similar as the formentioned game"

Even though it is developed in Cry Engine 3 and the graphics look better than skyrim. And people have already said Star Citizen which looks to have next gen gameplay and graphics. There's also Fortnite. Once again, you were already giving a list of exclusives many of which show good gameplay and/or graphics. There's also the Day Z standalone still coming out as well as Rust. Not to mention a number of MMOs and MOBA . Heck even Obsidian is making a new PC exclusive.

#77 Posted by Jankarcop (8976 posts) -

OP is getting pummeled on all sides. Time to exit thread OP:

#78 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

I also am not going to say the game doesn't look good but it doesn't look great for next gen standards and definatnly not next to something like Infamous.

Let me pull back. I am asking for a high caliber PC exclusive that's built for next gen (current gen) display, can you produce such a game or is all PC's power good for is to upscale multiplatform games?

are those supposed to look good?

#79 Edited by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

it does look good but its different game play.

So for example, this is a close up story telling game where as arma 3 is about the world and no face expressions important

Thus...we are getting into very dicy parameters here

#80 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

This is skyrim on PC...relaesed in 2011

I am not downplaying anything. What is next gen about what you are showing in that small gif? Graphics, gameplay, animation? The answer is no to all of the above.

#81 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

it does look good but its different game play.

So for example, this is a close up story telling game where as arma 3 is about the world and no face expressions.

Thus...we are getting into very dicy parameters here

Well those screenshots specifically look pretty bad, i'm sure there are better ones of the order.

#82 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots: fuck me..like it or not Arma 3 is a high end graphic powerhouse.

Again..last month I had to upgrade my video card for that one game alone. Let it go, embrace the fact that we have only given you one game.

Fine.

However herms should think about this the next time they decide to go balls deep on criticizing new current gen console exclusives. You guys do much worse than I have just now, this thread is just to put things into perspective.

#83 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@NoodleFighter said:

This is skyrim on PC...relaesed in 2011

I am not downplaying anything. What is next gen about what you are showing in that small gif? Graphics, gameplay, animation? The answer is no to all of the above.

oh this conversation is going terrible.

Not only is the graphics of Skyrim outstanding and the poster is right in submitting it

but its also a multiplat game.

focus people

#84 Edited by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:

Fine.

However herms should think about this the next time they decide to go balls deep on criticizing new current gen console exclusives. You guys do much worse than I have just now, this thread is just to put things into perspective.

just so you know we engage in 'exclusives' because you guys do but in general we dont give two fucks about them.

What we care about is great games. The game being an 'exclusive' rarely enters our mind

#85 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

More non-argument and deflection.

A lot of shit talk but no submission of a next gen PC exclusive that bests it. Again posts like yours is the reason why I created this one. Show me your impressive next gen PC exclusive!!!

I expect nothing but more deflection from you as that seems to be your only tactic in arguments it seems, why are you even arguing in this thread yet haven't submitted anything that satisfies my original question?

And yes those shots look fantastic, the fact that you even try to question that fact when literally nothing submitted in this thread matches that quality shows how deluded many hermits have become. Please don't make yourself look like an idiot while trying to defend the PC, you are doing it no favors. Everyone knows the PC can be alot more powerful than consoles, I am not even going to question that fact but the results of the systems and the games that are made is a different story.

#86 Posted by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

A lot of shit talk but no submission of a next gen PC exclusive that bests it. Again posts like yours is the reason why I created this one. Show me your impressive next gen PC exclusive!!!

I expect nothing but more deflection from you as that seems to be your only tactic in arguments it seems, why are you even arguing in this thread yet haven't submitted anything that satisfies my original question?

And yes those shots look fantastic, the fact that you even try to question that fact when literally nothing submitted in this thread matches that quality shows how deluded many hermits have become. Please don't make yourself look like an idiot while trying to defend the PC, you are doing it no favors. Everyone knows the PC can be alot more powerful than consoles, I am not even going to question that fact but the results of the systems and the games that are made is a different story.

The Forest was already posted which looks better.

You are getting far to specific in your parameters.

#87 Posted by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@pelvist said:

@kinectthedots said:

@Consternated said:

Dog Fighting is coming after Pax East, I believe. When that happens, I'm definitely going to buy a ship.

Any dates? or just projections of release?

CR did say there is a chance the DFM may go live during their presentation at PAX East.

ok, thx

#88 Edited by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

Those shots do not look fantastic, at least post full size images.

"A lot of shit talk but no submission of a next gen PC exclusive that bests it"--so now you're moving the goal posts?

"Show me your impressive next gen PC exclusive!!!" A) plenty of PC exclusives have been listed, you just ignore or deflect B) "Impressive" is entirely subjective, what you find impressive may not be to others and vice versa.

I've tried to honestly engage you and all you do is revert to classic troll tactics. So i'll just call it a night and go bang my head against a wall as that will probably prove to be more productive.

#89 Posted by lawlessx (46550 posts) -

Im suprised not a single person has informed that TC that there is no such thing as an "next gen" PC game...PC gaming doesn't work like console gaming with a new generation every few years.

#90 Posted by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

Im suprised not a single person has informed that TC that there is no such thing as an "next gen" PC game...PC gaming doesn't work like console gaming with a new generation every few years.

pretty sure someone did mention the whole "generations" issue when it comes to PC

#91 Posted by lawlessx (46550 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

pretty sure someone did mention the whole "generations" issue when it comes to PC

might have skimmed passed it..alot of trolling in this thread.

#92 Edited by lostrib (34428 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

Yes, from the first post onward

#93 Posted by lawlessx (46550 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

Yes, from the first post onward

Alot of talk about graphics though ..im still waiting on that "next gen gameplay"

#94 Posted by pelvist (4628 posts) -

15fps GOW clone is next gen? LOL! Bu bu but my 300p screenshots of some cut scenes!

This topic should have been over after about the 6th post when someone posted a link to a topic with a few of the up coming PC games, but as usual the console gamer has excuse after excuse to downplay them. The PC will dominate the next 10 years with quality games like it did the last 10 years an the 10 before it. From actual experience 90% of those decent looking console games end up being over hyped -maybe good in some cases but NEVER as good as console gamers make them out to be. What is coming to consoles is so predictable now and there is absolutely nothing new or exciting about any of it.

#95 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@SEANMCAD said:
@kinectthedots said:

@lostrib said:

@kinectthedots said:

@SEANMCAD said:

@kinectthedots said:

That said.

The Forest was already posted which looks better.

You are getting far to specific in your parameters.

Umm WTF? No hell it doesn't. Are you making a joke or trolling cause I can't tell.

I was really going to leave this alone buy you herms keep embarrassing yourselves by making these silly statements and offering up pitiful examples just stop it now. My point has been made. Hopefully sometime down the line PC will actually get an exclusive whothy of the title "next gen" but as of right now all that PC power herms brag about seems to be wasted and of no real benefit outside of up scaling multiplats ATM

#96 Edited by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

@kinectthedots: What is wrong with you...?

now you want to talk about upscaling?

The Order isnt even out yet and yet you try and pew pew Star Citizen?

Arma 3 is out, the Order is not, and yet somehow that is not valid.

you sir have lost your mind

#97 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Seems all my hermit bros already took care of this thread nicely.

But I am concerned why someone believes a game must be hyped up, and have lots of marketing in order to be worth attention. I'm glad I don't think like that, and I'm glad that a huge portion of the PC gaming population also doesn't think like that.

#98 Edited by kinectthedots (1613 posts) -

@pelvist said:

15fps GOW clone is next gen? LOL! Bu bu but my 300p screenshots of some cut scenes!

This topic should have been over after about the 6th post when someone posted a link to a topic with a few of the up coming PC games, but as usual the console gamer has excuse after excuse to downplay them. The PC will dominate the next 10 years with quality games like it did the last 10 years an the 10 before it. From actual experience 90% of those decent looking console games end up being over hyped -maybe good in some cases but NEVER as good as console gamers make them out to be. What is coming to consoles is so predictable now and there is absolutely nothing new or exciting about any of it.

LOL, sounds good but, ever criticism you have for consoles can be thrown back at PC, It is not hard. You aren't one of the more terrible hermits that I am aiming this thread at but criticism like your first sentence is what makes me wonder what exclusive games PC players are praising and the majority of the submissions so far have been a whole lot of lol.

In the spirit of SW you hermits need to take you lumps along with everyone else. If anything this thread proves that hermits turn a blind eye towards the quality or lack there of for the games on their system while lobbing criticisms left and right for console exclusives that are actually attempting to push the bar.

Only 3 games so far look exciting for upcoming PS exclusives Star Citizen, The Forest and Routine. Of those only Star Citizen and Routine look to be pushing for a high end next gen look and feel, with the possible chance that Routine could also end up on PS4, only Star Citizen looks like a true next gen worthy candidate for PC high end rigs..if it doesn't end up being vaporware like Project Offset.

#99 Edited by SEANMCAD (5464 posts) -

since we are posting games that arent out yet

my next ship

#100 Edited by The_Stand_In (379 posts) -

This is what The Order REALLY looks like in gameplay, outside of bullshots and cutscenes.

Thought I'd post this old picture I made for another thread again for a laugh since it caused so much butthurt from the PS4 fanboys the first time around... I said it before and I will say it again. It looks like ass for a corridor shooter. Granted, it's not finished, but at this state for a "next gen" game it's pathetic and really just unacceptable given the resolution and framerate.