Here's another way in comparing your consoles :P

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

As many of you know or not know a game Called Neptune which is a JRPG exclusivly for PS3 will only be about..System Wars, the game will be releasing soon in Japan and the English version should follow after that, one intresting thing i have seen is how they compare each console if they were in human form and each will look like as follows :P:

PlayStation 3 in Human Form ( Lasdition or Noir in human form )

Xbox360 in Human form ( Rinbox or Belle in Human form )

Wii in Human form ( RuWii or Blanc in human form)

More info will be coming soon and more info on the English version is rumored to be soon coming

Japanese Boxart

Which console wins now? :P

P.S: please let me know if the pictures are showing, been having troubles with Photopocked lately

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

PS3 wins, from those. :P

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

The 360 girl has the largest breasts, so she wins

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

They all look under 14 lol. :lol:

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 finalstar2007

BPoole96

Probably because of the a bit bigger user base... oh forgot to mention that my vote goes to ps3 :P

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Well, clearly the 360 has the largest assets to work with, so I'd say she wins. :P

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

finalstar2007

Probably because of the a bit bigger user base... oh forgot to mention that my vote goes to ps3 :P

Idk about that. If that was true the Wii chick's breasts would block the enitre screen :P

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

Idk about that. If that was true the Wii chick's breasts would block the enitre screen :P

lol, could be its diffrent for the wii since more kids attracted to it? :P..dont know im only assuming but haha this game looks like its going to have lots of laughs in it, its getting so much attention too from many English gaming sites, even Sega was too intrested that they started co-developing it/publishing it in Japan

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts

Well, clearly the 360 has the largest assets to work with, so I'd say she wins. :P

DarkLink77
LOL this! :P
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
360, since she doesn't look like she should still be in elementary school.
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#11 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
PC, because I hate all of those designs.
ChaltierX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ChaltierX
Member since 2009 • 1128 Posts

I chose PC and I don't know why.

felipebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 felipebo
Member since 2009 • 4170 Posts

360 has a great bounty, but you just know the cheap implants are going to overheat the second you start enjoying them.

Oh, I'd choose PS3 (NOT BIASED).

BTW, I will be buying Trinity :P.

Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

Can I have em' all?

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

360 has a great bounty, but you just know the cheap implants are going to overheat the second you start enjoying them.

felipebo
Ha! Classic!
Yangire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Yangire
Member since 2010 • 8795 Posts

Wii, but the character designs are fairly mediocre.

popopatrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 popopatrol
Member since 2009 • 172 Posts

Whats with the atraction to underage looking girls.... 360 so i dont feel like a pedo

Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts
What do you mean this game about System Wars..?
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Cherokee_Jack

Whats with the atraction to underage looking girls.... 360 so i dont feel like a pedo

popopatrol
They all have the features of 9 year olds...putting 25 pounds of breast on them only makes it creepier.
Shirokishi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shirokishi_
Member since 2009 • 11206 Posts

[QUOTE="popopatrol"]

Cherokee_Jack

They all have the features of 9 year olds...putting 25 pounds of breast on them only makes it creepier.

Oh man, I cant stop laughing.

Anyway, the Wii because Im biased :o

noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

[QUOTE="popopatrol"]

Cherokee_Jack

That's just the artist's style. Their features (in anime land) actually would put them around late teens, early twenty's. (The Wii version looks pre- teen/teen.)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 finalstar2007

What do you mean this game about System Wars..?Not-A-Stalker

Its really about System Wars :P.. You get all your consoles ( PS3,360, Wii) get to see the in human form or when their fighting in there..fighting mode i gues lol to join this galaxy godess called Neptune to fight an evil godess that might destory the gaming industry.. there's more into it and its really intresting, more info should be out soon i'll copy some of the info from one site

"

The story revolves around the Games Industry. I kid you not. Within this realm, there are four different goddesses that hold dominion, each over their own world. The name of the worlds, for the most part, might be likened to current generation consoles here in the real world, they are Lasdition (PS3), Platetume (not sure, PC maybe?), Rinbox (Xbox 360) and Ruwii (Wii, duh). There is also an evil goddess, which is named after a Japanese term that describes means of game piracy, such as the DS R4 card – Majekonnu.

To defeat this evil goddess, one video game system must team up with the four goddesses and lay the smack down on piracy. Again, would I kid you about these things? I don't kid about JRPGs. This video game system just so happens to transform into a girl. What else, right? Are you still with me?

Good, because it gets even better. During battle, you have the ability to summon guardian angels from various games or from images that you have saved in the photo library on your PS3. When I first read that I swear a big question mark appeared above my head, anime-like. Are they actually saying that you can import stuff from your photo library to become a form of attack in-game? Odd…yet cool at the same time.

Naturally, like most other RPGs of its nature, Neptune will have other game companies and/or characters present within the game. Developers like Nippon Ichi and Gust are big on teaming up to do cross-overs and the like, so this isn't a huge surprise. These companies will be represented in-game by other characters, much like the girl, Neptune."

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Role-Playing-General/Compile-Heart-Starts-Countdown-to-Neptune/m-p/45679249/highlight/true

http://dualshockers.com/2010/04/08/newly-announced-jrpg-neptune-has-a-rather-unique-story/

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#23 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

popopatrol

360 has the more kids playing online though. :P

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Cherokee_Jack

That's just the artist's style. Their features (in anime land) actually would put them around late teens, early twenty's. (The Wii version looks pre- teen/teen.)

noodlevixen

In Gust/NIS land, maybe, but there's a lot of anime inspired art out there that doesn't make everyone look like kids.

felipebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 felipebo
Member since 2009 • 4170 Posts

Wow, give the people what they want and you'll always be on top. According to the poll, anyway.

fastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 fastr
Member since 2010 • 2100 Posts

BPoole96
agreed
noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

[QUOTE="noodlevixen"]That's just the artist's style. Their features (in anime land) actually would put them around late teens, early twenty's. (The Wii version looks pre- teen/teen.)

Cherokee_Jack

In Gust/NIS land, maybe, but there's a lot of anime inspired art out there that doesn't make everyone look like kids.

True ,but maybe they think only kids play consoles:P

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Cherokee_Jack

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

[QUOTE="noodlevixen"]That's just the artist's style. Their features (in anime land) actually would put them around late teens, early twenty's. (The Wii version looks pre- teen/teen.)

noodlevixen

True ,but maybe they think only kids play consoles:P

Pervy kids. :lol:
Not-A-Stalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Not-A-Stalker
Member since 2006 • 5165 Posts

[QUOTE="Not-A-Stalker"]What do you mean this game about System Wars..?finalstar2007

Its really about System Wars :P.. You get all your consoles ( PS3,360, Wii) get to see the in human form or when their fighting in there..fighting mode i gues lol to join this galaxy godess called Neptune to fight an evil godess that might destory the gaming industry.. there's more into it and its really intresting, more info should be out soon i'll copy some of the info from one site

"

The story revolves around the Games Industry. I kid you not. Within this realm, there are four different goddesses that hold dominion, each over their own world. The name of the worlds, for the most part, might be likened to current generation consoles here in the real world, they are Lasdition (PS3), Platetume (not sure, PC maybe?), Rinbox (Xbox 360) and Ruwii (Wii, duh). There is also an evil goddess, which is named after a Japanese term that describes means of game piracy, such as the DS R4 card – Majekonnu.

To defeat this evil goddess, one video game system must team up with the four goddesses and lay the smack down on piracy. Again, would I kid you about these things? I don't kid about JRPGs. This video game system just so happens to transform into a girl. What else, right? Are you still with me?

Good, because it gets even better. During battle, you have the ability to summon guardian angels from various games or from images that you have saved in the photo library on your PS3. When I first read that I swear a big question mark appeared above my head, anime-like. Are they actually saying that you can import stuff from your photo library to become a form of attack in-game? Odd…yet cool at the same time.

Naturally, like most other RPGs of its nature, Neptune will have other game companies and/or characters present within the game. Developers like Nippon Ichi and Gust are big on teaming up to do cross-overs and the like, so this isn't a huge surprise. These companies will be represented in-game by other characters, much like the girl, Neptune."

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Role-Playing-General/Compile-Heart-Starts-Countdown-to-Neptune/m-p/45679249/highlight/true

http://dualshockers.com/2010/04/08/newly-announced-jrpg-neptune-has-a-rather-unique-story/

Well now... That sure is somethin' isn't it? That's pretty cool actually, I won't lie.
RavenLoud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RavenLoud
Member since 2009 • 2874 Posts

I'm surprised at how much each of these designs actually fits their respective console's personnalities (IMO).

The 360 chick is the best looking IMO, but IRL I probably wouldn't approach someone that looks too much like some (desperate) prostitute. So it's a tie between the 360 and the PS3, who has an attitude. :P

On the other hand, games like these makes me scratch my head as I try to understand the Japanese game market :?

kairikh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#31 kairikh
Member since 2008 • 1393 Posts

i voted 360 just to piss u off :lol: seriously... :P anyways no 4 real the PS3 girl wins ^_^ i like her style :P the Wii girl comes in second place :P and 360 girl in 3rd ;) When is Neptune ever coming?

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#32 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

*facepalm.*

ihsanqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ihsanqueen
Member since 2008 • 913 Posts

Wait a minute, a game about System Wars only in PS3?:shock: They should've make it multiplatform for the real System Wars....

By the way, I vote for PS3. Why? Because it's a PS3 exclusives my friend! PS3 surely become the winner in that game!! (Who knows)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 finalstar2007

i voted 360 just to piss u off :lol: seriously... :P anyways no 4 real the PS3 girl wins ^_^ i like her style :P the Wii girl comes in second place :P and 360 girl in 3rd ;) When is Neptune ever coming?

kairikh

:evil:..traitor!

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#35 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

PS3 duhhhhh.
X360 will sag within 3 years and the wii one looks like she prefers books over boyz/girlz.

LordRork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#36 LordRork
Member since 2004 • 2692 Posts

The PC girl clearly has nothing to prove and doesn't need to shove her breasts in our faces.

Oh, art imitating life...

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#37 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Wow, 360 wins again for me...

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

They all look under 14 lol. :lol:

SgtKevali
This
PC, because I hate all of those designs.Cherokee_Jack
and this lol not to my tastes I'm afraid!
Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Respawn-d
Member since 2010 • 2936 Posts
You have won this round lemmings :evil: But does she have the foliage?
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Sometimes I feel these JRPG Dev's are full of dirty old men.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 finalstar2007

The PC girl clearly has nothing to prove and doesn't need to shove her breasts in our faces.

Oh, art imitating life...

LordRork

I thought there isnt any PC girl on this game but it seems like i was wrong, from what i have read looks like there will be a PC girl. she could be either the evil godess or one of the strongest fighters that will help the 3 consoles lol

Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Respawn-d
Didnt you mak another similar thread will diff characters awhile ago. You even had the ps3 has your sig
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

As many of you know or not know a game Called Neptune which is a JRPG exclusivly for PS3 will only be about..System Wars, the game will be releasing soon in Japan and the English version should follow after that, one intresting thing i have seen is how they compare each console if they were in human form and each will look like as follows :P:

PlayStation 3 in Human Form ( Lasdition or Noir in human form )

Xbox360 in Human form ( Rinbox or Belle in Human form )

Wii in Human form ( RuWii or Blanc in human form)

More info will be coming soon and more info on the English version is rumored to be soon coming

Japanese Boxart

Which console wins now? :P

P.S: please let me know if the pictures are showing, been having troubles with Photopocked lately

finalstar2007

360 wins from those pics. Blond hair, and large... lungs... = clear winner. But why not relate PS3 to a rotten tomatoe and 360 to a rotten banana, and PC as a rotten dog corpse, then compare? realistically, the comparison between the consoles is lost once 'someone' makes the comparison between the console and the image.

jacky531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 jacky531
Member since 2007 • 1121 Posts

PS3 just cause she is balanced while the xbox 360 does have the biggest brea sts it does look like a whore also PS3 one has the best face :P

ShyGuy0504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShyGuy0504
Member since 2009 • 1138 Posts

I would give the 360 rrod. ;)

Respawn-d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Respawn-d
If 360 had made boxes and stuck that girl on as the official logo theyd have sold more then wii and ps2 combined