Here is why the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One.

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

All of a sudden Cows forgot that the PelayStation3 didn't sell till after their price drop.

$100 matters people just like it did last gen.

-CC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 -CC-
Member since 2006 • 2048 Posts

The PS3 caught the 360 even with worse multis, a higher price and launching a year late. Now that all of those things have been equaled or in PS4's favor this time. This gen is going to be UGLY for lems. They have no chance this gen and March is their only bight light in an otherwise dismal year. Lems make sure you really rub it in if TF does sell a few extra units this month and really really talk up the turnaround MS is pulling off. Because its the only chance you get this year.

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

cod crowd jumped into next gen with the cheapest system. / thread

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

@-CC-:

What I'm wondering is what card Lems are going to pull this gen. Last gen it was constantly sales advantage, multiplat performance and Xbox live superiority. That's literally all they had. Now ps+ is better, multiplats run better on ps4 and ps4 leads the way in sales.

The Lems literally have zero ammo, none. They're bringing a Fisher Price squirt gun to battle while PS4 has unlimited nukes.

CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

PS4 is $100 cheaper, PS4 is widely known to be more powerful and PS4 has had much better press coverage. MS concentrated on Kinect over hardware power, forgetting of course that early adopters care little for Kinect and prefer hardware specs and I don't think Xbox one recovered from PR disaster over DRM.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5857 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like Kinect so stopped reading after you said nobody wants it. Instantly realised its another fanboy post.

The single biggest reason people are buying PS4 is price.

The second is the fact people just don't like Microsoft.

Way to show a bias....

And the original post had absolutely no bias whatsoever.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tdkmillsy

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

What I'm wondering is what card Lems are going to pull this gen. Last gen it was constantly sales advantage, multiplat performance and Xbox live superiority. That's literally all they had. Now ps+ is better, multiplats run better on ps4 and ps4 leads the way in sales.

The Lems literally have zero ammo, none. They're bringing a Fisher Price squirt gun to battle while PS4 has unlimited nukes.

If the PS4 has unlimited nukes I wonder what a PC has. Performance is not the reason a console wins a generation. The wii showed that in the number of sales it had last gen. Not saying it doesn't help or its nice but its way down on the list of reasons.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Yes. OK. I suppose. Herpty derp. You did nothing but state the blindingly obvious but you are correct.

dethtrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By dethtrain
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts

@Caseytappy said:

@arkephonic said:

It has much better hardware. It's a more powerful system that's much more capable than the very questionable, underpowered Xbox One. To make matters worse, the gimped hardware in XB1 is bottlenecked by things like its slow ass RAM, making it so the already slow CPU and GPU can't even be used to their full potential.

Bullshit , both are crap, PS4 is just a little bit better, it's already struggling to hold a stable frame rate at 1080P and it will be worse later in the gen.

No real cutting edge hardware is used in any new console for the first time and I blame Nintendo !

you're right. I don't know how long this current cycle will last. I'd say 5 years at best

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@tyloss:

That's a good point. The PS3 outsold the 360 despite being more expensive and releasing a full year later. This leads me to believe that price isn't a determining factor. Ps4 is selling better simply because it's the superior product.

Are you stupid. One, the PS3 hasn't outsold anything. The last sales announcements made by Sony and Microsoft, the XBox 360 was still ahead. Sony won't even provide sales for the PS3 anymore. Second, the PS3 didn't start selling well until after a significant price drop when the PS3 Slim was introduced some 2 years after launch. The price is a huge factor, especially to casual gamers who don't even read gaming sites. All they care about are the games and the price of the system and its accessories. The reason the PS3 gain grond was because of the price cut. If it had stayed at $599 or $499 it would have never had gotten close to the 360. The other reason is because Japan gamers started embracing the PS3 after it reached a price they liked. The PS3 sells way better in Japan then the XB1. It's like 7:1 in Japan. PS3 = 8.5 million and XBox 360 is 1.6 million. Completely remove Japan from the equation and XBox 360 is leading by millions in the 2 largest regions. For this generation the PS4 has not only the lower price, but is also out in 43 countries, compared to XB1 higher price in only 14 countries. Microsoft bad reveal and terrible policies didn't help them either. The hardware specs and power isn't a factor except to hardcore gamers on troll sites like Gamespot.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

Indeed. That's why they are getting more and more desperate by the day. They literally have zero ammo.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@Phazevariance said:

I love how every day there is a new thread where cow fanboys are going "here's why ps4 sells more" and starts off with 'more powerful hardware" and at that point i always stop reading.

Truth hurts.

Yeah, brain dead cows who have no clue how the industry works. lol!! If Graphic & CPU power was ever the most important thing in gaming, everyone would have left game consoles years ago and bought more powerful PC's. It's always been about the games and price first and foremost.

ratchet_usa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ratchet_usa
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts

@arkephonic: The only thing that could make matters worst for the lems is if xbox one somehow manages to create anorther RROD fiasco like last gen.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@blackace: The Wii was much cheaper and the PS2 had loads of exclusives, the XB1 has neither of those advantages.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tdkmillsy

@I_can_haz said:

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

Indeed. That's why they are getting more and more desperate by the day. They literally have zero ammo.

Congrats on sales make the most of it while Sony still exists. Still not the 5-1 ratio that was being claimed and with the price difference anyone who expected different needs to get a brain.

To claim PS+ is better is just blind fanboy talk and to not even mention exclusives just shows you are ill informed.

The Xbox One has never planned to compete on the graphics front and if it did the PC would win anyway. Xbox One has better exclusives (both console and full), better cloud, better controller, better potential for unique experiances and buckets of money to invest in it.

Both consoles are crap in terms of performance, the PS4 is just a bit better. DF built a PC that could beat both consoles for similar money so lets not make out the PS4 is the all an mighty. Its selling better cos its cheaper. Problem is Microsoft have the power to change that.

There's a long way to go and you sound like a stuck record with nothing else to say.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

Pretty sure it's the availability in regions and the price basically being the only primary reasons. PS4 will get a hard to catch lead if they don't expand their tiers. They could also at least make the cost even through workers value in every EU country, instead of making some countries technically pay more than others.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@tymeservesfate:

Makes sense, but I would bet my life on it that Sony ends up with the best exclusive games this gen. It's just a matter of time. Good games have development cycles, and it's totally reasonable for any system to not release the high profile games within the first year. This is early console adoption 101, they never have anything to play outside of the n64 with Mario 64 and Xbox with Halo or a Snes with Mario World. Early adopters usually know good games take time. I mean, if the PS4 had no devs working on games, I'd be worried. Luckily, it's the opposite. They have the best devs in the world currently making games for the PS4. Let's not act like this is how it's going to be 7 years from now.

yes but as of right now the Xbox One is the better gaming console. it has the games. the people buying all these systems right now are buying them for other reason than game line-up. the hundred less or the bad pr MS got. but anyone buying a system, right now, for future games that arent even in site yet are pretty stupid to me. especially when most of them say they went with the ps4 for the games lol. Xbox One has the games, right now. it even has more announced games that will be releasing this actual year, full retail/triple A games. so anyone saying they went with the ps4 for the games seem a little ridiculous since the Xbox One has the games now, n more announced for the immediate future. the ONLY reasons for Sony's system to be outselling the Xbox is the bad PR and price difference. because it definitely isnt the games, not yet.

besides if what you said about early console adopters were true the XB1 would be the obvious choice because MS always starts their systems off with a bunch of games then slow down when they find their blockbuster game to add to the bunch.

Sony does not have the best Dev teams...MS does. Sony has Naughty Dog, and a bunch of average development teams that make average games. thats what Sony has, honestly...no dev team has made a Halo or gears, none of them. and Uncharted is successful, along with the Last of Us, but even they arent on the same level as Halo n can barely say their close to Gear's status. even god of war. Sony has Naughty Dog, every one else is average. Halo and Gears sell well and are high rated. the closest you could name is gran turismo for sales...and Naughty Dog games for scores. but they don't get both consistently like MS blockbuster ips.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#70 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

I disagree. I'm sure power factors in for some, but I was asked last week in school, if I can play used games on my X1. The E3 bombing is the major reason, aside from PlayStation simply being the world wide favorite.

GameMediator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71 GameMediator
Member since 2014 • 75 Posts

i stopped reading after the first sentence, because it couldn't be more wrong!

this thread should be renamed "here is why people who don't own an X1 are ignorant".

Kinect is actually very amazing futuristic hardware, it really feels next gen.

The real reason why PS4 is outselling X1 is because its $100 cheaper and the majority of gamers are cheap and ignorant.

Believe me, I hate motion controls... Id rather use a controller TO PLAY GAMES. using voice recognition for Skype and other apps, walking into a room and automatically signing you in... its amazing technology you have to admit, its definitely a huge step into the future of gaming technology. When I first got my X1 and used hand movements I was a little amazed (even though it was a bit buggy) Just think, someday we'll be using our eyes to play games. you can just sit there and look around. what is sony doing for the future? nothing.. they rip off other companies... look at ps move it failed, the touch pad and light bar don't contribute nothing at all the future. you can't succeed without failing first, and I applaud Microsoft for having the balls to try something new. Microsoft and Nintendo made truly next gen consoles. They're both powerful consoles, but the immature ignorant ps4 fanboys judge them as inferior based on sales and multiplatform games lol its ridiculous to say the least.

PS4 is nothing new at all, people are just afraid of change, cheap, and ignorant to the power of Kinect... Isntead of entering into next gen, they just added on to last gen with a bang by purchasing an updated PS3.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

The PS4 is selling because it's CHEAPER!!! Hardware means absolutely Nothing without games.. and right now the Xbone is killing the PS4 in that department. Oh and everyone I know who owns an XBO uses kinect like crazy... sure it's lazy as hell (and sometimes doesn't work) but they're using it. Once Sony optimizes the PS4 eye camera, cows will once again be on the voice/motion bandwagon.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

$100 cheaper

More powerful hardware

Playstation name....many people will buy a polished turd with the Playstation name on it.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22626 Posts

@FIipMode said:

@TheEroica said:

I think the post E3 still has a lot to do with it... along with the price difference. Though, I think we are naive to think that from a game perspective, MS wont earn its purchases... couple that with the insanely shortsightedness of gamers, a few really great years of releases on the xbox (which will happen) will set the world back to normal. I say this like a broken record, but thats what should all want in the first place. everyone being healthy.

But obviously all competitors should earn their healthy state. If Nintendo has terrible third party relations, with a high price that customers don't want, they don't deserve sales for health's sake. And if Microsoft has too high of a price and haven't convinced people the higher price is worth it, same situation. No need to blame it on 'shortsighted gamers'.

couldn't agree more brutha... It's certainly not our responsibility to keep them in the black. It's their problem if they let shit get outta hand and loose their footing, like nintendo's console fortune has seemingly turned. I guess what I'm saying is that at the end of the day, we should all hope that these companies make the RIGHT choices to keep themselves competitive and in touch with the modern gamer. I part with my money based on how something is sold to me... just the same as you, I'd imagine :)

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@Mickeyminime said:

The top 10 reasons are.....

1) It's a Sony console, not a Microsoft console

2) Its a Playstation, not an Xbox

3) A Playstation 4 is a gamers console, not a TV remote, An Xbox One is a TV remote, not a gamers console

4) Playstation 4 is next gen, Xbox One is last gen

5) Playstation 4 has a better controller, Xbox One controller is something you would use to unclog a toilet.

6) Playstation 4 is like Batman, awesome, serious and pure epic, Xbox is like Robin, i don't even want to go there......

7) Playstation 4 is cheaper, powerful, high resolution and pure sexy, Xbox One is expencive, weak, low resolution and pure garbage.

8) Smart, intelligent people will buy a Playstation 4. Trolls, cows, lemmings, goats, sheeps, donkeys, monkeys and Justin Bieber fans will buy an Xbox One

9) Playstation 4 has no Kinect, Xbox One does (points and laughs)

10) A Playstation 4 is sexy and the whole world knows it, Xbox One is like the E.T video game, its something we can't look at, play or even talk about.......

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#77 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

You're acting like this System war really plays into our lives. "what card"? It has games I want to play on it. What other reason do I need to own either console?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TheEroica  Moderator

@cainetao11 said:

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

You're acting like this System war really plays into our lives. "what card"? It has games I want to play on it. What other reason do I need to own either console?

He's also insinuating that a generation is 6 months long... and companies don't make, sometimes, drastic changes to their existing strategies.... A sony fan not learning from the satchel of shit his company dropped in their pants for the first 2 YEARS of last generation, only to adjust their way of doing business to become what they are... is Microsoft incapable of becoming the more gamercentric console? certainly not. doubling down that they will have a horrific generation is kinda laughable to be honest.

Sony circa 2006- "You want a ps3 but cant afford it? GET A SECOND JOB!!!"

Sony circa 2012- "Please take our free games... ANYTHING to compete with XBL"

trends change.... companies change.... strategies change.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79  Edited By joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

- $100 that's the only difference, the cows have abandoned the PS3 and jumped to PS4 hence the heavily front loaded sales.Many xbox 360 owners are still enjoy their Xbox. They will upgrade eventually. Mark my words, PS4 sales will fall off the cliff in the coming months.

Lol i guess thats why the 360 outsold the ps3 every year since launch...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@MisterXMedia: Until Xbone's multiplayer stops lagging more than PS4's multiplayer, until the download speeds are on par with PS4's PSN download speeds, and until I can actually find a decent amount of players in multiplayer on XBL(Check BF4 player count. Xbone is at 30k while the PS4 is at 60k), PSN is superior to XBL."

I wish I could show the world how stupid your argument is........ Xbone’s multiplayer stops lagging ????????

Are you honestly this stupid or are you trolling ?

You know that lag has absolutely nothing to do with XBL or PSN but your ISP. It’s your friggin’ internet....

Wow I can’t believe this........

Download speed??

Has to do with your internet.......

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@Scipio8: Most of my friends are still playing on their PS3 and not bought a PS4 yet. Don't forget that the PS3 was $600 when it launched and they still chose a PS3 over Xbox 360.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@MisterXMedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Sorry, but you're wrong. Heres why the PS4 is outselling the Xbox One.

Its cheaper.

Simple as that.

Keep deluding yourself.

Not only is the PS4 cheaper, but it is also vastly more powerful than the Xbone. Plus, the OS doesn't lag like a turtle like the Xbone's. Xbone still suffers from the same problems as last-gen consoles: Slow install times, linear 720p games, last-gen graphics, slow download speeds (Worse than PS3's download speeds), and laggy multiplayer due to shitty netcodes.

The PS4 is the ONLY current-gen console that fixes all or most of the problems that last-gen consoles have. Xbone fixed nothing. The Xbone is like a playstation 3.1.

Because power matters, right? I guess thats why the PS2 destroyed the competition. Oh wait...

XOnes OS is vastly superior. Unlike you I use both. Install times have been improved, and are a non-issue. At least the XOne has games, unlike the indiestation 4. Download speeds are certainly NOT slower LOL.

The Indiestation 4 is literally a beefed up 360. Whereas the XOne is pushing the console market in new directions.

#dealwithit

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

While I understand is point about kinnect. Lets be serious it's all about the price. If they were tied in price then the sales numbers would be alittle more closely matched. This happened last gen where Playstation came out 100 dollars more then caught up in the end.

Personally I'm in the boat of waiting for more games to hit the fan first before I buy.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

100$

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts

@Scipio8:

1oo usd +-

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@I_can_haz said:

@arkephonic said:

@-CC-:

Congrats on sales make the most of it while Sony still exists. Still not the 5-1 ratio that was being claimed and with the price difference anyone who expected different needs to get a brain.

To claim PS+ is better is just blind fanboy talk and to not even mention exclusives just shows you are ill informed.

The Xbox One has never planned to compete on the graphics front and if it did the PC would win anyway. Xbox One has better exclusives (both console and full), better cloud, better controller, better potential for unique experiances and buckets of money to invest in it.

Both consoles are crap in terms of performance, the PS4 is just a bit better. DF built a PC that could beat both consoles for similar money so lets not make out the PS4 is the all an mighty. Its selling better cos its cheaper. Problem is Microsoft have the power to change that.

There's a long way to go and you sound like a stuck record with nothing else to say.

That sure helped the Dreamcast, Gamecube, and Ouya didn't it?

Cheaper consoles don't always win.

Price is not the only reason PS4 is winning, there are many other factors.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

- $100 that's the only difference, the cows have abandoned the PS3 and jumped to PS4 hence the heavily front loaded sales.Many xbox 360 owners are still enjoy their Xbox. They will upgrade eventually. Mark my words, PS4 sales will fall off the cliff in the coming months.

Bookmarked for future ownage.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@blackace said:

@Scipio8 said:

3. Hasn't Launched Everywhere Yet: Microsoft XB1 has only launched in 14 countries compared to the PS4 being in 43 countries. Many countries in Europe favor the PS4. Japan is easily favored for PS4 as well, where Microsoft has yet to launch in.

LOL...trotting out that old gem again, eh? In which territories has the Xbox not launched that would make a significant difference in sales and why would Microsoft neglect that/those markets this early in a product life-cycle?

I'll tell you why, because those mythological markets don't exist. Microsoft has already released in all of the markets where the 360 had any kind of strength.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#89  Edited By AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

You're up for an entire generation of denial and selfownage. The PS4 launched with the Playstation brand on the rise after the masive comeback the PS3 made whereas the Xbox360 was on a downward spiral, with very few interesting exclusives and XBOX Live gold failing to compete with PS+. Nothing is going to stop the PS4, InFamous the second son is the first of many first party exclusives that will keep the public hooked to the PS4, first party exclusives made the difference last gen with all third parties going multiplatform and thats where the XBONE and its entire brand failed and the reason why it has no future now.

It has nothing to compete against Sony's first party studios.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13659 Posts

Hardware has never been a determining factor in the past, unless the difference is something ridiculous like the Wii to 360.

In fact this is the first time Playstation has had the advantage with hardware. PS1 and 2 were the worst but sold the most. PS3 was too complicated for the majority of developers to waste extra money with for the most part, so they never took advantage of it.

I find it strange that after three gens, NOW hardware is to be considered the be all and end all.

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

@kuu2 said:

All of a sudden Cows forgot that the PelayStation3 didn't sell till after their price drop.

$100 matters people just like it did last gen.

oh excuse me how bad is the xbone selling? thats right its not selling

MisterXMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MisterXMedia
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

Sony is just simply amazing. SONY has been planning everything... Every little thing. From the early PS4 announcement to force MS to rush its console to holding back supplies so that the PS4 outsells titanfall in March. It's startling to see how much they've improved from last generation.

MS, on the other hand, has been tripping almost every day now. The PS4 is selling so quickly on Amazon for 4 days without selling out. For all those 4 days, the PS4 has been the #1 top seller. SONY was intentionally holding PS4 units back on Februrary so they can flood the market on March to beat the Xbone on NPD. Wow. Microsoft has been played hard... Nothing that's happening on SONY's field is by accident. Everything is calculated and controlled for. Amazing job, SONY. Can't wait until you deliver the final blow at E3.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

kids like blackace would like you to believe its all price

Truth is, its kinect. Nobody in todays age can connect with the ideaology behind kinect. As ironic as that sounds

"Wait, I need a voice remote thats $500 that doesn't come with cable...WTF? I'll just get a PS4,, Its also $100 cheaper and runs CoD better." - buyers.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

there are 2 reasons

1) price point

2) Internet nonsense being preached so loud, that uninformed people believe it (aka an super powerful gaming PC for 400 dollars)

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#96 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@Scipio8 said:

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#97 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Did it even sell out where it launched? I only hear stories of it piling up now. Hope MS pulls out.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

reasons why ps4 is outselling xbox 1

1. gamers arent loyal. look at what happened early with the ps3
  2. $100 cheaper
  3. most consumers are un informed about features. i encountered many of those people when i worked during the holidays. i know a lot of employees from gamestop and bestbuy didnt even know any of the features for either consoles
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@arkephonic: Interesting.

From what I have heard from my nieces/nephews/friends is that they avoided XB1 at launch because they got bit by the RRoD issue with the 360 and wanted to wait a year; especially since there were still 360 games in the pipe. None of them have said they are going to switch to PS4...

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#100 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

$100 cheaper, 40% more powerful, and some people really don't want Kinect.