Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f | Out Now!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Slashkice (13003 posts) -

That's right folks, one of the biggest games of March is out now and it's the definitive version of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f:

PS Vita owners, rejoice! The big day is finally here, and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f is available today for download on PlayStation Store for PS Vita in North America!

The game releases on PSN today for $29.99, and for all you European readers, it will be available next week on March 12th in Europe! If you’ve never heard of this game before, here are the basics: Take the world’s most popular digital singer, add in over 30 of her most beloved songs, turn it all into a super-addictive rhythm game, and you’ve got Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f. We released the game last August on PS3, and following huge support from fans, we’re so excited to finally bring you all the PS Vita version of the game today!

As for DLC:

We’re also very excited to announce our DLC Cross-Buy promotion, effective immediately for anyone who owns the Snow Miku 2013 DLC or the Extra Characters Pack DLC for the PS3 version of the game. If you already own this DLC content, you’ll unlock it for free when you pick up the PS Vita version of the game! (And vice versa, if you pick it up for PS Vita first.)

Some of you were wondering if we’d bring out the Extra Songs Pack in the West – and we’re happy to confirm not only that it’s available today, but that we’ll be releasing it for only $9.99! We lowered the price on this compared to the Japanese release, because we wanted to ensure that PS Vita owners weren’t paying any more for the full Project Diva experience than their PS3 brethren. We hope you all will enjoy it!

Full Article

--

I skipped the PS3 release so I'm excited to finally start playing this. Anyone else getting the game?

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (38674 posts) -

Do yourselves a favor, and watch the Giantbomb Quick Look of this game.

#3 Posted by Ballroompirate (22200 posts) -

Think I'll pass....I expected this to be a Sweenix thread -.-

#4 Edited by da_illest101 (7408 posts) -

one of the biggest games of March .... yeah I'm not too sure about that

#5 Posted by Slashkice (13003 posts) -

Do yourselves a favor, and watch the Giantbomb Quick Look of this game.

Is it with Jeff in full creeper mode? Because consider it watched in that case.

#6 Edited by TorqueHappens08 (920 posts) -

...yea, i'm gonna pass, i already have the enhanced MMD, so that's more then enough for me.

But i like your thread for yuuko..

#7 Posted by Alcapello (655 posts) -

#8 Posted by freedomfreak (38674 posts) -

Is it with Jeff in full creeper mode? Because consider it watched in that case.

Jeff's definitely going in creeper mode from time to time in that one. There's also Gal Gun, where he really goes full creeper mode.

#9 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5161 posts) -

One of the biggest games of March...

#10 Posted by Slashkice (13003 posts) -

Jeff's definitely going in creeper mode from time to time in that one. There's also Gal Gun, where he really goes full creeper mode.

I love that Gal Gun video. Ryan's laugh after the Megan's Law phonecall gets me every time.

#11 Posted by Zidaneski (8442 posts) -

I'll pick up the game when its cheaper because I already have PS3 version. PS Vita version doesn't seem to add anything and takes away my 3D support!

#12 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26235 posts) -

I already got the ps3 version so theres no point to buying this one.

#13 Posted by TheGuardian03 (21419 posts) -

saw the gal gun video lol jeff's face.

#14 Posted by yokofox33 (29196 posts) -

I have the PS3 version. I haven't opened it yet. I'll be honest, I only bought because I figured it would be hard to find and worth a ton down the road. I'll play it eventually though. The music is pretty sweet.

#15 Posted by kitty (114460 posts) -

I've already had this for quite awhile now. =P Me wonders what @Sweenix thinks about it.

#16 Posted by bbkkristian (14891 posts) -

I wonder if it really is the definitive version when it's DLC comes with the PS3 version.

I bought it btw.

#17 Posted by Bigboi500 (29081 posts) -

I'll wait for a Miss Monochrome rhythm game.

#18 Edited by Slashkice (13003 posts) -
@bbkkristian said:

I wonder if it really is the definitive version when it's DLC comes with the PS3 version.

I bought it btw.

The game + the extra songs is still ten bucks cheaper than on PS3. :p

#19 Posted by LustForSoul (5827 posts) -

Just what my Vita needed! (?????)

#20 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

I've already had this for quite awhile now. =P Me wonders what @Sweenix thinks about it.

It's a really fun game, albeit a bit hard.

I cant get past easy difficulty ;)

#21 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3388 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

I bought it btw.

The game + the extra songs is still ten bucks cheaper than on PS3. :p

Doesn't the Vita version take away songs like Senbonzakura?

#22 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (8561 posts) -

Weeaboo's hyping this? Looks blah

#23 Posted by mems_1224 (46176 posts) -

Do yourselves a favor, and watch the Giantbomb Quick Look of every game.

fixed

#24 Posted by kitty (114460 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@2ndwonder said:

It's a really fun game, albeit a bit hard.

I cant get past easy difficulty ;)

Practice, practice and practice =P

#25 Posted by Slashkice (13003 posts) -

Doesn't the Vita version take away songs like Senbonzakura?

I don't have the DLC to verify myself (no money orz), but Senbonzakura is specifically mentioned in the blog post. As far as I know, the Vita version isn't missing any songs.

#26 Posted by Ghost120x (3681 posts) -

Buying today. Screw south park and the headset I was going to buy.