Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@charizard1605 said:

@MonsieurX: @lostrib: @-Damien-: Please ensure your quote chains are not more than four quotes long. I just went ahead and edited your quote chains out for you, but if any of you continue posting longer quote chains, I will be forced to moderate you.

This goes for everybody, incidentally.

I have a question for you.

Why is it we need to edit out the quote chain ourselfs, when the old Gamespot did that by itself before ? You guys need to re-implement this.

I didn't get an answer on this, are you guys going to fix this ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#153 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@Bebi_vegeta: We're the mod team, we're regular users just like you volunteering to keep the forums clean on our time. The issue you have is a technical support issue, which should be directed to the site's administration or technical team.

To answer your question, the issue has been raised with them before, and they are aware of it. I imagine they are working on it at this very moment, but I couldn't possibly tell you any more than that, simply because I don't know.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Well for over a decade PC has been a barren wasteland for GOTY and where are the perfect 10/10 exclusives?

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#155 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@Heil68 said:

Well for over a decade PC has been a barren wasteland for GOTY and where are the perfect 10/10 exclusives?

PC is held to a higher standard for scores - a MUCH higher standard.

You didn't actually believe the XBOX 360 version of Oblivion was even remotely equivalent to the Windows version, did you?

Dasein808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Dasein808
Member since 2008 • 839 Posts

"GS GOTYs," retirement age franchises doing the same thing, "to the metal APIs," APUs (LOL), unified RAM (LOL^2), 792p -1080p (LOL^3), 30fps to < regular 60 fps(LOL^4).

Loading Video...

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@Bebi_vegeta: We're the mod team, we're regular users just like you volunteering to keep the forums clean on our time. The issue you have is a technical support issue, which should be directed to the site's administration or technical team.

To answer your question, the issue has been raised with them before, and they are aware of it. I imagine they are working on it at this very moment, but I couldn't possibly tell you any more than that, simply because I don't know.

Thanks for the answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

It won't happen with how the industry is right now. All the big advertising game campaigns show the winners. Unless of course Nintendo puts out a masterpiece like Mario Galaxy that is so universally praised.

Personally I think pc gaming is on the rise, or will be pretty soon, when people start realising how dull xbox and playstation have become.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Alright, my GOTY thread likely got closed because of the use of the "E" word (despite being the true reality and nobody hides behind that gray legal area nonsense in real life.) I got told the whole GOTY thing should not be taken seriously.

Then how about updating the rules here and stop this crap GOTY spam.

These console trolls can hide behind a legal gray area.... yet there is nothing stopping them constantly using this pointless arguement.... nothing at all.

X1/PS4 can't even play any of those GOTYs and they are completely irrelevant to system wars.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

@MBirdy88: (Alright, my GOTY thread likely got closed because of the use of the "E" word (despite being the true reality and nobody hides behind that gray legal area nonsense in real life.) I got told the whole GOTY thing should not be taken seriously.

These console trolls can hide behind a legal gray area.... yet there is nothing stopping them constantly using this pointless arguement.... nothing at all.

X1/PS4 can't even play any of those GOTYs and they are completely irrelevant to system wars.)

So, in other words you're just salty your thread got locked.

Give it a rest. Pc guys start threads all the time under the guise of superior gaming. Don't get all whiney when a thread is made about pc lack of award winning exclusives...which is factual.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@amazonangry said:

Give it a rest. Pc guys start threads all the time under the guise of superior gaming. Don't get all whiney when a thread is made about pc lack of award winning exclusives...which is factual.

Well, a "guise" supported by GS and MC scores.

I'd rather have far far more high exclusive games than 2 or 3 more (or 0, in the case of 360) exclusive GOTY awards. Games > Awards

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

Alright, my GOTY thread likely got closed because of the use of the "E" word (despite being the true reality and nobody hides behind that gray legal area nonsense in real life.) I got told the whole GOTY thing should not be taken seriously.

X1/PS4 can't even play any of those GOTYs and they are completely irrelevant to system wars.

If you think it's spam then talk to a mod about it. I mean this is a thread about GOTY though , one in which the TC was proven wrong anyways (so it probably should be closed for that) so it's not really spam. If they just bring it up constantly in other threads, or continuously make threads about it then you could probably make the case of forum invasion/disruptive posting

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
@CrownKingArthur said:

so if she weighs the same as a duck ...

WITCH!