User Lists: 5

#101 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WoW?????? LMFAO, what a pathetic excuse for a game. omggg, I'm LoLing on the floor right now. wow, just wow.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

WoW?????? LMFAO, what a pathetic excuse for a game. omggg, I'm LoLing on the floor right now. wow, just wow.

So pretty much the reaction the rest of us have whenever you post

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

People say PC is expensive. What I've learned from this thread is cows basically buy $400 consoles hoping to get one game a year (if that) which could technically be considered better than a PC game. Quality over quantity only holds true up to a certain point guys.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

Cool story.

Tell me again how many PS4 has exclusives GOTYs

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 PS4hasNOgames

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

Cool story.

it just came out u turd. by the end of this gen it will have more GOTYs than the entire pathetic 30 year PC history. PS3 already shit on PC haha.

what a fail.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 MonsieurX

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

Cool story.

it just came out u turd. by the end of this gen it will have more GOTYs than the entire pathetic 30 year PC history. PS3 already shit on PC haha.

what a fail.

Still at 0

what a fail

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#109  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

PC sucks so much shit that its only claim to fame is the pathetic and loser associated World of Warcraft.

PC is complete shit and is a joke.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

complete shit

That's a pretty good description of your posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#111 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

You're playing League of Legends on the floor right now?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#112  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

It's a sensational media thing. PCMR is not as readily influenced by that sort of thing.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

or does it hit a bit too close to PC fanbase insecurity for not having many AAA exclusives?

...didn't PC have the most AAA exclusives out of any platform last gen? It wouldn't surprise me if it had the most this gen so far

That list, which I've seen, isn't nearly all AAA exclusives....I haven't heard of 90% of those games before I saw that list.

If you don't know the list I'm talking about....then I don't know where you're getting your "fact/question".

PC gaming is great....but 99% of the exclusives are indy titles....which isn't bad, but lets be honest....theres only so far Goat Simulator will go.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 MonsieurX

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

or does it hit a bit too close to PC fanbase insecurity for not having many AAA exclusives?

...didn't PC have the most AAA exclusives out of any platform last gen? It wouldn't surprise me if it had the most this gen so far

That list, which I've seen, isn't nearly all AAA exclusives....I haven't heard of 90% of those games before I saw that list.

If you don't know the list I'm talking about....then I don't know where you're getting your "fact/question".

PC gaming is great....but 99% of the exclusives are indy titles....which isn't bad, but lets be honest....theres only so far Goat Simulator will go.

It changes the quality of the games?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 MonsieurX

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MonsieurX said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

lolmonsieurx post.

Looks like I rustled some jimmies and got a new follower

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MonsieurX said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

lolmonsieurx post.

You really are doign drugs again, aren't you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@casharmy said:

@soulitane said:

Something that no one who makes these threads has been able to answer for me is why should I care about someone else's opinion on GOTY?

Same reason you would care about those same people's opinion on game reviews, shrug*. Also, if hermits don't care about game review scores "other people's opinions" then why do they always remind everyone that PC has more AAA and AA games than other consoles?

Yeah, well fanboys only care about something when their preferred system wins that category. GOTY matters just as much, if not more than normal reviews since it involves all the staff who review games. If anyone who argues against that then they should stop trying playing the SW's game altogether.

erm... I think the situation is a tad different to that.

A GOTY award... are usually games of similar/equal quality and they just have to choose one..... so why does a GOTY matter that much when PC for example will have more of those similar/equal quality games, that just didn't get chosen for various reasons?

Most of the game of years don't even match the user-base followings of these games.... kinda ironic that the last PC Goty is still the most relevant, influential and popular GOTY by an absolute landslide...

I find it hard to believe after playing it that anyone in their right mind, out of all the games of that year... Journey won GOTY.... supposedly "the very best game to play that year" ... absolutely ridiculous and in no way relfective of the majority of gamers out there. same as gone home getting 9.5 and pc goty at places... a year when DoTA 2 and path of exile release.... absolutely pathetic measurement system.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@system-reboot said:

Why are console gamers so obessed with GOTY awards?

because its literally the only list they ever win at.... ever against PC... and thats when you pit 3 systems against one... and ignore that fact that most of the AAA games are of equal quality and its a simple choice nothing more.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@MonsieurX said:

Looks like I rustled some jimmies and got a new follower

Was a joke gawd. You just seem to be on the attack/defense all the time lol.

@deadline-zero0 said:

You really are doign drugs again, aren't you?

How do you come to that conslusion?

You tend to be somewhat level headed most of the time. But the lastest posts i've seen form you aren't.

Cmon Scott, just say it. You're on the stuff again. Admiting it is the first step to recovery. :P :)

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

Why do you guys even respond to this shit? We all know GOTY is the only advantage console gamers have so they cling onto it like no tomorrow. Stop feeding them. Christ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

lol more complex, challenge and content filled than 99.9999% of console games... oh hell lets just ay 100%.

So good that 14 million were willing to pay monthly for it at peak, 7 million still do after 10 years.

Compared to what? games like MGS4/Journey/Demon souls ... games nobody plays, are found in bargin bins collecting dust and only remembered because they won an incredibly shallow award?

PS$hasnogames meltdown confirmed... 10 year old GOTY still more relevant than the 10 that came after.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By melonfarmerz

@scottpsfan14 said:

It's funny how you have suddenly claimed a seat 'above' consolites yet you have claimed you were a consolite yourself not too long ago.

As for me, I got my first PC in the 90's with a 250MHz CPU and a 3dfx voodoo 1. I was 4 years old when my dad built that for me. I was in love with it. But I guess the oldest card you know of is a GTX 580 right? So what does your opinion really matter any way? How are you above them?

Gamed on PC up until the 360 came out. Came back a few years before this gen.

We both game on PC now, how are you above me? It's pretty hypocritical that you call me out on thinking I'm "above" others when, literally in the next sentence, you tell me how you're "above" me as a PC gamer.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 melonfarmerz

@scottpsfan14 said:

I never said I was above you. You constantly act like the oppinion of a console gamer is wrong. That's BS. We all have our own prefrences. Sure there are trolls on all sides, but some PC gamers need to get off their high horse.

And tbh, I did the same. I was playing PC in early 2000's. Then I got the 360 and played that hard until 09. Then I got back into PC gaming again and left my 360 in the dust. But I don't think I'm above the console only players.

Sure, there are trolls on both sides but really, can you argue that most console gamers are in the right to try to justify that consoles are objectively superior? Ya, it's their opinion to game on consoles and they're free to do so but when you start arguing complete BS like how "consoles are cheaper in the long run" or "PC gaming is dying", you don't really deserve an opinion.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Didnt anyone serve the 10th anniversary cake yet? :'(

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By lostrib

@amazonangry said:

Didnt anyone serve the 10th anniversary cake yet? :'(

well it's July, and generally GOTY awards are given at the end of the year. So I'd guess you have a few more months to worry about that

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

What changes the quality of the games?

I'm not trying to be a prick....I'm actually not following.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@MonsieurX said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

1. 99% of the AAA exclusives PC are not INDY. You can look at both the current and last gen GS spreadsheet or MC and see that this is a huge lie. Actually PS4 has a huge % of indy's in its library at the moment. Without them it would be DEAD last.

2. And if those said INDY's are far far better than high budget rental games , who cares? Star Citizen and Divinity come to mind.

3. Who cares if you never heard of it? This is the stupidest thing I ever heard, worse than "x genre doesn't count".

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 AmazonAngry

@lostrib: I want cake and I want it now

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 MonsieurX

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@MonsieurX said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

The fact that you haven't heard of the game

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#137 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

GOTYs .

2005 :

Actiontrip (US) : F.E.A.R.

Gamespy (US) : Civilization IV

Fragland (BE) : Civilization IV

MegaGames (US) : F.E.A.R.

2006 :

GAMEZ.LV (LV) : Company of Heroes

Computer Games Magazine : Company of Heroes

2007 :

The Sunday Times (UK) : Crysis

Gaming Heaven (UK) : The Witcher

3DJuegos (ES) : Crysis

2010 :

G4TV : Starcraft 2

Meristation : Starcraft 2

Wired : Starcraft 2

Game Observer : Starcraft 2

2011 :

CD Action : The Witcher 2

Shacknews : The Witcher 2

2012 :

Quarter to Three : Guild Wars 2

Tech Land : Guild Wars 2

Time Magazine : Guild Wars 2

I mean, that's great, really (and I daresay a lot of PC games deserved GotY that didn't get it on this site), but the question stands for this website, not other ones.

Where did he mention gamespot .? Even if he did (he didn't actually) , he still has been proven wrong , since he said "ever claimed GOTY" . WOW did .

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

PC sucks so much shit that its only claim to fame is the pathetic and loser associated World of Warcraft.

PC is complete shit and is a joke.

Yeah that kid tries way too hard doesn't he? Must get ignored a lot at home.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@-Damien- said:

All GOTYs I see so far are Sony or Nintendo exclusives or multiplatforms.

Have you ever made a thread that isn't worthless fanboy drivel? Didn't think so.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

I haven't heard of 90% of those games before I saw that list.

And that is 100% completely irrelevant.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lostrib

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib: I want cake and I want it now

fatty

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 AmazonAngry

@lostrib: beggar

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By lostrib

@amazonangry said:

@lostrib: beggar

explain

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 PS4hasNOgames

@MBirdy88 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

lol more complex, challenge and content filled than 99.9999% of console games... oh hell lets just ay 100%.

So good that 14 million were willing to pay monthly for it at peak, 7 million still do after 10 years.

Compared to what? games like MGS4/Journey/Demon souls ... games nobody plays, are found in bargin bins collecting dust and only remembered because they won an incredibly shallow award?

PS$hasnogames meltdown confirmed... 10 year old GOTY still more relevant than the 10 that came after.

did not read, loser. haha!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

^loser

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#146 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts
@ps4hasnogames said:

@MBirdy88 said:

I know! That is WAAAAAY too many words for a greasy console elitist to read, isn't it?

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 PS4hasNOgames

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

^loser

^my bitch.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 lostrib

@ps4hasnogames said:

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

^loser

^my bitch.

lol, you wish

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

My Last year GOTY was PC exclusive that was shadow warrior. so i dont care about GOTY awards but my own GOTY

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

@MonsieurX said:

-inb4lock

-lol -Damien- thread

-WoW won back in 2004

lol peasant