Halo Reach is SOOOOOOO GOOD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uLOokFunNY2mE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 uLOokFunNY2mE
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

*in shakespere type tone*I was once a call of duty man,stubborn and vain,I had an edition of halo:CE and halo 3 I will admit they were quiet good but nothing would convert me to halo.NOTHING,then along came reach I had preordered the legendary edition to give halo one last chance my expectations were as high as john lennon writing I am the walrus.I finally picked up the preorder and was filled with joy unboxing it. I put the disc in the drive and pressed shut.................there was a silence of anticipation,then I remembered the xbox wasnt plugged in,I plugged it in and the silence was over.AND FROM THAT LIGHT EMERGED A MAN!!!...............wrong story.I played just 1 minute and I was hooked I was in love all my expectations were exceeded and from that day I play halo reach.

sorry about the stupid tone thing I just read toomany books but tell me. what do you think of halo:reach.

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

What I think?? I think there's a sticky for a reason.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Halo 3 was a bit of a dissapointment so I didnt bother picking up reach

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
Certainly the best since the first one. I quite liked the story, but felt that it was held back by the mindless shoot em up crowd that doesn't care about that sort of thing. I quite liked multiplayer, but they made medals way too easy to get. Its like handing out awards for mediocrity.
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

I'm sure you'll find out what people think if you have a look through the sticky. ;)