Halo 5 will run at 1080p 60fps >>> SCRUB DEVELOPERS!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -
#2 Posted by Desmonic (13751 posts) -

Yeah, every X1 mishap is clearly the devs fault!!!

#3 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

I think what it truly is like I've been saying that second and third wave games maybe thrid and forth wave games things will be easier. Apparently MS is sending out new SDK kits to devs that are apparently making things way faster and said to make 1080p no problems on Xbox One. These kits are just now coming out or soon to be so this means any game in development or getting ready to be released real soon most likly won't benefit. But for games developed after these dev kits go out we should see things get much better and get games more in the 900p-1080p range standard on Xbox One.

#4 Edited by lostrib (35818 posts) -

Sure it will...

#5 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13823 posts) -

It's gonna look like TitanFall, you fucked up MS, you really did.

#6 Posted by Chutebox (37002 posts) -

Ok.... Your old link didn't confirm anything

#7 Edited by TwistedShade (3164 posts) -

With Forza 5 in my mind I hope we don't see cardboard cut out grunts in the game as enemies. : )

#8 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

If Halo 5 is s good or better game than from what I have seen of Titanfall already, I will be damn pleased. But I expect with a likely 2015 fall debut Halo 5 will look and play great. They are truly taking time to do it right.

#9 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2568 posts) -

I doubt many Xbox One games going forward will have problems running 60FPS and 1080p if they're designed specifically around the Xbox One, like Halo is. It's a capable machine, but it appears to have some trouble running game engines not specifically designed for the console.

#10 Posted by Heil68 (43966 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Ok.... Your old link didn't confirm anything

I'm disappointed actually.

#11 Posted by Jankarcop (9276 posts) -

1080p 60 fps on xbox one?

Either its going to be tiny corridors or look like shit, or both.

#12 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

most likely be like forza,

online being fed data to do so, 720 offline.

#13 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13823 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

If Halo 5 is s good or better game than from what I have seen of Titanfall already, I will be damn pleased. But I expect with a likely 2015 fall debut Halo 5 will look and play great. They are truly taking time to do it right.

This is 343, i'd set my expectations extremely low if I were you.

#14 Edited by TwistedShade (3164 posts) -

Kind of annoying how even when an Xbox One game is said to run 1080p 60 Fps cows just find another reason to downplay it. :|

#15 Edited by misterpmedia (3380 posts) -

Only willing to believe this when it's officially announced. My guess is 900p atleast with unlocked or maybe capped 60fps, especially if they plan on adding lots of bells and whistles, just because. Forza 5 suffered quite a bit so I think Halo 5 will too.

#16 Posted by IamAdorable (402 posts) -

Interested in how it will look then. 1080P and 60FPS seem to be a big deal for these consoles. Especially the Xbox One.

#17 Edited by millerlight89 (18465 posts) -

I doubt it. Though I think 343 wil make another amazing game

#18 Edited by Gue1 (9767 posts) -

Halo 5 will be 1080p/60fps on the Xbone by making the rest of the game look like an early gen PS3 game. XD

#19 Posted by TwistedShade (3164 posts) -

Only willing to believe this when it's officially announced. My guess is 900p atleast with unlocked or maybe capped 60fps, especially if they plan on adding lots of bells and whistles, just because. Forza 5 suffered quite a bit so I think Halo 5 will too.

And yet you're willing to believe all the other rumor's that have been posted today when they're negative towards the Xbox One and not officially announced? :P

#20 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25644 posts) -

Tools, drivers, cloud, SDK. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

#21 Posted by misterpmedia (3380 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Desmonic said:

I think what it truly is like I've been saying that second and third wave games maybe thrid and forth wave games things will be easier. Apparently MS is sending out new SDK kits to devs that are apparently making things way faster and said to make 1080p no problems on Xbox One. These kits are just now coming out or soon to be so this means any game in development or getting ready to be released real soon most likly won't benefit. But for games developed after these dev kits go out we should see things get much better and get games more in the 900p-1080p range standard on Xbox One.

so technically while PS4 owners are enjoying delicious next gen, the XB1 has to wait until 2015/16 for these new devkits to get utilised by developers on what I would assume to be their second wave next gen game as they weren't given them in time for the current game in development.

Wow lol, tough break. Especially for a hard drop of $500.

#22 Edited by Desmonic (13751 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Desmonic said:

Right on! I'm sure the difference in hardware clearly has nothing to with any of this!

#23 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13823 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

Don't forget the Hana 2 micro nuclear device.

Pinky and the brain designed this fucking thing.

#24 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4650 posts) -

that's amazing. and they don't have to have any black bars or anything.

wow.

#25 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

Old article, and no mention of 1080p. What?

#26 Edited by Desmonic (13751 posts) -

@TwistedShade said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kind of annoying how even when an Xbox One game is said to run 1080p 60 Fps cows just find another reason to downplay it. :|

He is no cow brah :P He is full on hermit!

#27 Posted by Bigboi500 (29622 posts) -

It wont, and the article is old and has no sources.

#28 Posted by killzowned24 (7322 posts) -

lol, good luck with that. if anything ,it probably means something old like halo 2 being ported.

#29 Posted by misterpmedia (3380 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

And yet you're willing to believe all the other rumor's that have been posted today when they're negative towards the Xbox One and not officially announced? :P

It's logical when they hold a lot of weight to the pattern that has already formed surrounding the XB1. More and more multiplats getting hit to run well on Concessionbox One. Don't vent your passive aggression onto me just BECAUSE there IS bad news and negative articles towards the Xbone. It's not my fault timmy. Blame Microsoft.

#30 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

I highly doubt it.

Kojima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>343 Studios at the moment when it comes to credibility.

#31 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25644 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

Ah, Pinky and the Brain. The pioneers of DirectX.

What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Lose a console war http://i.imgur.com/z0cHPM8.png

#32 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

This is 343, i'd set my expectations extremely low if I were you.

I like Halo 4, and I think they are listening to the community and taking their time to make something epic. Nothing is for certain, but I enjoyed Halo 4 a great deal, especially the single player. They have a ton of work to do but have been developing the game since winter 2013. I have high hopes.

#33 Posted by darkspineslayer (19624 posts) -

Remember when this shit didn't fly for the cows? Well....

#34 Posted by slantedandencha (360 posts) -

i will never buy a ps4 because i might run into the cow douches here in game.

oh wait, that will never be a problem because they never play games, only troll gamespot. understandable considering they have no games to play i suppose.

#35 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13823 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

Ah, Pinky and the Brain. The pioneers of DirectX.

What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Lose a console war

Now which ones Albert? lmao.

#36 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Articles says nothing about 1080p because they knew back then it wasn't happening.

#37 Edited by Mystery_Writer (7924 posts) -

lol, oh wow, PS fans, this is exactly how you sounded like to everyone last gen.

#38 Edited by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@Desmonic said:

so technically while PS4 owners are enjoying delicious next gen, the XB1 has to wait until 2015/16 for these new devkits to get utilised by developers on what I would assume to be their second wave next gen game as they weren't given them in time for the current game in development.

PS4

The Witcher 3 900p LMAO

BF4 900p LMAO

Next gen waiting for greatness LMFAO!!!

#39 Edited by NFJSupreme (5297 posts) -

Any game that is 1080p and 60fps solid on either the xbone or ps4 is not pushing the system in any way.

#40 Edited by Desmonic (13751 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@misterpmedia said:

PS4

The Witcher 3 900p LMAO

BF4 900p LMAO

Why are you using that as ammo? You do realize that the exact same rumours that say it's 900p on the PS4 also say it 720p on the X1 right?.....

#41 Edited by Boddicker (2691 posts) -

But will it look like shit?

I'll believe it when I see it.

#42 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9471 posts) -

@me3x12 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@me3x12 said:

@Desmonic said:

PS4

The Witcher 3 900p LMAO

BF4 900p LMAO

If I were you, I wouldn't go down that road considering the PS4 holds a resolution advantage over the Xbox One in several games like Thief, BF4, The Witcher 3, Watch Dogs, MGSV:GZ, AC4, COD:Ghosts .... the list keeps on growing as well.

#43 Posted by Phazevariance (10942 posts) -

I highly doubt it.

Kojima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Poop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>343 Studios>>>>>>>>>>>I_Can_Haz's opinion at the moment when it comes to credibility.

FTFY

#44 Edited by GameMediator (69 posts) -

LOL at everyone saying the grahpics will suck if it runs at 60 fps 1080p. I suggest you go educate yourself about Direct X 11.2. Halo 5 won't be released in 2014, Halo 2 anniversary will i believe. Halo 5 needs more time for development, and with the enhancement of Direct X 11.2 developers will have the ability to handle EXTREMELY detailed textures WITHOUT sacrificing alot of RAM for fps and resolutions. Its very advanced, something PS4 won't utilize, direct x is owned by microsoft. And with the Cloud, gameplay and graphics will be way superior than any exclusive PS4 can provide. stupid ignorant Cows, when will you learn?...

#45 Posted by vashkey (33722 posts) -

It seems counter intuitive to claim other devs are "scrubs" for not doing 60 fps and 1080p when no Halo before did 60 fps and Halo 4 and Halo Wars were the only Halo games to even achieve a native resolution of 720p on consoles prior to Halo: Spartan Assault doing. And Spartan Assault accomplishing that really means nothing, it's a low end top down shooter made for tablets.

#46 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

All things considered ... you may want to wait before declaring that Halo 5 runs at 1080p/60fps.

So far, it hasn't really turned out that way for the Xbox One. Just sayin'.

#47 Edited by killzowned24 (7322 posts) -

LOL at everyone saying the grahpics will suck if it runs at 60 fps 1080p. I suggest you go educate yourself about Direct X 11.2. Halo 5 won't be released in 2014, Halo 2 anniversary will i believe. Halo 5 needs more time for development, and with the enhancement of Direct X 11.2 developers will have the ability to handle EXTREMELY detailed textures WITHOUT sacrificing alot of RAM for fps and resolutions. Its very advanced, something PS4 won't utilize, direct x is owned by microsoft. And with the Cloud, gameplay and graphics will be way superior than any exclusive PS4 can provide. stupid ignorant Cows, when will you learn?...

can't stop laughing....hashahaha

#48 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42717 posts) -

0/10