Halo 4 vs Uncharted 3 (which is the console graphics king)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

PS3/Uncharted3 fans would say Uncharted, Xbox/Halo fans would say Halo4. No valid conclusion would be had, however going by fact, Uncharted has won awards for being a visual marvel, just saying

#102 Posted by clone01 (25317 posts) -
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] your gloating about 1 exclusive for the past 5 years?PinnacleGamingP

Hmm....i'm pretty sure Gears 3, Forza 4, Bastion, Halo reach, won many awards in their respective genres. And let's not forget some amazing multiplats, like Skyrim: The Playable Version, Red Dead Redemption: The HD Version, etc :P

typical lemmings, listing multiplats

Typical Arbitor, trolling. Are you going to go cry to the mods again?
#103 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] typical lemmings, listing multiplatsPAL360

You should thank me for giving multiplats some credit. It's all you cows have to play this year, after all :P

filling up gaming lists with multiplats, classic trolling technique. when cows list the exclusives, they run out of html space, let alone trying to list the slab of upcoming exlusive AAA calibur titles using cutting edge cell technology
#104 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] typical lemmings, listing multiplatsPinnacleGamingP

You should thank me for giving multiplats some credit. It's all you cows have to play this year, after all :P

filling up gaming lists with multiplats, classic trolling technique. when cows list the exclusives, they run out of html space, let alone trying to list the slab of upcoming exlusive AAA calibur titles using cutting edge cell technology

yeah, well filling up PS3 lists with vapourware like last guardian & agent every year will do that.

#105 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] typical lemmings, listing multiplatsPinnacleGamingP

Well, i listed multiplats AND exclusives.

Oh, and did you just say " the slab of upcoming exlusive AAA calibur titles using cutting edge cell technology"? Good thing you cows are experts at "just waiting" :)

#106 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

Good thing i listed multiplats AND exclusives :)

nothing new, using multiplats as list fillers, because no other option
#107 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1868 posts) -

Uncharted 3 by far. I know from playing real gameplay not pics.

#108 Posted by themajormayor (24321 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="PAL360"]Skyrim: The Playable Versionsts106mat
That's a PS3/PC multiplat

how are the PS3 versions of dawnguard and hearthfire?

Be quiet
#109 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] That's a PS3/PC multiplat

Be quiet

jimmy's russled
#110 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] That's a PS3/PC multiplatthemajormayor

Be quiet

mentally_handicapped_arguing_on_the_inte

#111 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7609 posts) -

[QUOTE="oddballrulez"]http://www.abload.de/img/11uke12tojdf.jpg <---- this show's that aside from lighting, Halo looks like a muddy puddle thanks to it's rather weak art style. PAL360

Halo 4 in game and in engine:

halo-4-gif-12.gif

Then again, the best looking console game is a matter of opinion, but it is obvious that 360 can push the same graphical level as PS3, if not more. This wouldn't be a surprise if cows didn't pay so much attention to Sony lies, though.

I am still shocked what 343 could do. A newly formed team and they really put out such a amazing looking game on 7 year old hardware. While 343 is a new team many of the people in it are not new to development but still for most of them this is their first game together. I am really looking forward to what they can do on the Nextbox.

#112 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] how are the PS3 versions of dawnguard and hearthfire?sts106mat
Be quiet

jimmy's russled

your not suppose to tell everyone when your jimmys russle
#113 Posted by themajormayor (24321 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] how are the PS3 versions of dawnguard and hearthfire?

Be quiet

jimmy's russled

You're learning fast
#114 Posted by ocidax (769 posts) -

Halo 4. Technically and artistically is better. Uncharted is in very very close second place. Maybe Last of Us take the Crown back to PS3 again. But right now Halo 4.

#115 Posted by Pray_to_me (3102 posts) -

There's no need to ever make a thread like this. If the question is "can a game on 360 ever look as good as PS3 exclusives" the answer is always no.

uncharted32012032621042.jpg

p459r.jpg

avermediacenter20120113.png

doubleshot.gifdropr.gif

ffxiiiii201202011117208.jpg

uncharted32012022708195.jpg

02db6d33300f4forig.jpg

0_312b2_17e1564b_orig.jpg

22332090.gif

avermediacenter20020207g.jpg

Can't get mad at the XDerps who try and post bogus threads like this though. In fact you should feel sorry for them. It must be hell knowing that you can't afford a PS3 because you spent all your money paying for Xbox live.

#116 Posted by Maneil99 (842 posts) -

I can find ugly H4 Screens too :Pj9kSZ.jpg

#117 Posted by Pray_to_me (3102 posts) -

Maneil99

Eww. Look at that garbage. Looks like an N64 game.

#118 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Be quiet PinnacleGamingP
jimmy's russled

you're supposed to write the word "you're" not "your" are your jimmys rustled too?
#119 Posted by Maneil99 (842 posts) -

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Those particle effects :O

#120 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] jimmy's russledsts106mat

you're supposed to write the word "you're" not "your" are your jimmys rustled too?

your pants are getting ancy
#121 Posted by Maneil99 (842 posts) -

I still think Ressistance 3 is underrated,ibycVDswU8sHhD.gif

#122 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

Maneil99
this thread is about halo 4 and uncharted 3 not AOE1
#123 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -

Halo 4 in game /thread1280x-1

#124 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -

Maneil99
that looks good
#125 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43243 posts) -
No such thing as a console graphics king.
#126 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

sts106mat
looks good, what is it deer hunter 2001?
#127 Posted by SecretPolice (23581 posts) -

uncharted2_01.jpg:P

#128 Posted by Pray_to_me (3102 posts) -

No such thing as a console graphics king.Stevo_the_gamer

It's all semantics. You could call it "the game that looks most impressive without needing to run on $2000 worth of hardware.

#129 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

Maneil99

Yep, i think Resistance 3 look pretty good! Unfortunatly Sony fanboys don't give subHD games a chance.

Back on topic:

zv34zo.jpg

i38bwo.jpg

image_halo_4-20467-2311_0020.jpg

halo-4-gameplay-e3-trailer-12.jpg?201206

#130 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

Halo 4 in game /threadPinnacleGamingP

looks good, what is it deer hunter 2001?

cow tear bringer 2012 i think its called...

#131 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.
#132 Posted by themajormayor (24321 posts) -

sts106mat
Looks like haze kinda
#134 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Maneil99"]

Yep, i think Resistance 3 look pretty good! Unfortunatly Sony fanboys don't give subHD games a chance.

Back on topic:

zv34zo.jpg

i38bwo.jpg

image_halo_4-20467-2311_0020.jpg

halo-4-gameplay-e3-trailer-12.jpg?201206

*sips tea* your last couple of pics...those are the same background graphics used in the 2D game braid right?
#135 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.sts106mat
hes comparing gameplay video against still shots, but i dont think you mind do you, you bastard
#136 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
farcry 3 looks better than both.TheGuardian03
nah, no way. far cry 3 is very impressive, but its not visually as impressive as halo 4.
#137 Posted by pelvist (5246 posts) -

Uncharted 3, its not even debatable. Halo looks pretty decent in the cut scene parts but overall the game looks about as good as Quake4.

#138 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.PinnacleGamingP
hes comparing gameplay video against still shots, but i dont think you mind do you, you bastard

halo 4 looks amazing in motion on my TV.
#139 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]farcry 3 looks better than both.sts106mat
nah, no way. far cry 3 is very impressive, but its not visually as impressive as halo 4.

:lol: AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
#140 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

Looks like haze kindathemajormayor

your last couple of pics...those are the same background graphics used in the 2D game braid right? PinnacleGamingP

Hehe, i'm loving this :D

#141 Posted by PAL360 (27303 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.PinnacleGamingP

Do you mean, like this?

halo-4-gif-12.gif

#142 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.sts106mat

oh, so your taking your own personal experience and opinion of a different media, and splashing it into the pics that have no relavence now with what your talking about and passing it along as legit, not to mention they are still screen shots being compared with video....but thats ok because you say so
#143 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43243 posts) -

Noticed Halo 4 won a trivial VGA award for best graphics. Very odd since it goes against the trend. Oh well.

#144 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]farcry 3 looks better than both.PinnacleGamingP

:lol: AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

its not, have you seen the distant mountains? it looks great, if it were more linear, it could be a contender, but halo 4's is better in every department. (before you start, i play and love both games)
#145 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]@pal360, the lighting,on the LCD screen of the assault rifle, both from the rifle itself and external sources, is awesome throughout the game. i cant stop looking at it when playing, it looks so different under the various light sources.PAL360

Feel free to go beck a faw pages, buddy, i posted gameplay gifs from Halo 4.

those were halo 4!!?? i thought someone was trolling golden eye 64 images in this thread
#146 Posted by sts106mat (20425 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] hes comparing gameplay video against still shots, but i dont think you mind do you, you bastardPinnacleGamingP

oh, so your taking your own personal experience and opinion of a different media, and splashing it into the pics that have no relavence now with what your talking about and passing it along as legit, not to mention they are still screen shots being compared with video....but thats ok because you say so

the screen i posted is an in game, native screenshot...
#148 Posted by themajormayor (24321 posts) -

[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Looks like haze kindaPAL360

your last couple of pics...those are the same background graphics used in the 2D game braid right? PinnacleGamingP

Hehe, i'm loving this :D

Yeah Haze is underrated
#149 Posted by PinnacleGamingP (5120 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] halo 4 looks amazing in motion on my TV.sts106mat

the screen i posted is an in game, native screenshot...

and it looked like sh!t!!!