Guy commits TREASON against the Cows O.O

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nini200 (9827 posts) -

Breaking News (for us) at 5:

Here at channel 69 News, we have "breaking" news on a Mr. I. M. Random who is supposedly committing what some would consider a heinous crime on a brand new PS4 console.

"It is heartbreaking to watch such an act" said Mrs. Sony Love of local suburban's Shadowfall Avenue.

"I cannot believe nothing has been done about this" stated by Mr. Johnathan Storm, Local Station 4 Firefighter.

"Why is such cruelty being aired on TV" said Mr. Griffin Dor.

"I got Bronchitis just watching such horror" said Ms. Brown Sweet.

Here's the video playback of this inane act of cruelty (viewer discretion is advised)

Will there ever be any justice in this world? We will keep you up to date on the occurrences of this awful, awful case.

This has been Nini200 with channel 69 News, Now back to you Chad.

Chad: Well I must say that really was "smashing"... *crickets*, this is Chad Play of Channel 69 News, Signing Off.

Why do something like this? Just for hits on youtube or something? Is this one of you lems here at SW doing this?

#2 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -
@nini200 said:

Mr. Griffin Dor.

I lol'd.

I'd gladly tune in to Channel 69 news again.

#4 Posted by nini200 (9827 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

LOL Nicely done

@psymon100 said:
@nini200 said:

Mr. Griffin Dor.

I lol'd.

I'd gladly tune in to Channel 69 news again.

We at channel 69 news will keep you updated on this incident.

#5 Posted by Fishsticklover (247 posts) -

Death penalty imo

#6 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

If any cow met this guy in real life...

....they would go straight home and write him a very strongly worded letter!

#7 Posted by Promised_Trini (3628 posts) -

I'll never understand why people do things like that.

#8 Posted by BruceBenzing (344 posts) -

@waltefmoney said:

Actually they would come in here and say TLHBO....

#9 Edited by FinalFighters (1546 posts) -

....did he not realize he just spent $400 on that PS4.....

#10 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3616 posts) -

One less PoopStation 4 in the world.

#11 Edited by SolidTy (43825 posts) -

This was already posted in SW a couple times last month. Old by SW standards.

It would have been more shocking if we didn't see those types of videos last gen with the Wii, PS360, Wii U vids also being bashed, thrown off buildings, and being microwaved.

There was an Xbone Microwave video I never saw in SW, but I don't post that sort of stuff because it's not really news worthy.

#12 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9853 posts) -

$400 for sony, one less crazed nut on PSN

I see this as a Win Win

#14 Posted by danabo (2474 posts) -

@SolidTy said:
There was an Xbone Microwave video I never saw in SW, but I don't post that sort of stuff because it's not really news worthy.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/idiot-melts-xone-in-microwave-because-idiots-will--30949984/

#15 Posted by nini200 (9827 posts) -

@danabo said:

@SolidTy said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/idiot-melts-xone-in-microwave-because-idiots-will--30949984/

LOL wow Lol

And seriously? There's Ninja Turtle OOZE in Kinect? LOL

#16 Edited by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

Another one lol. Stupid fake setup tho.

#17 Edited by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

The strange part is in all of these the consoel doesn't explode, only the front and one top panel comes off so i guess it's built pretty solid ;)

#18 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

This guy does cool videos and before anyone responds, yes he did it to PS4 too.

#19 Posted by darkspineslayer (19799 posts) -

$400 for 15 minutes of pseudo-internet fame, and depriving someone else of the console. Classy.

#20 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

But I thought the PS4 was indestructible D:

#21 Posted by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

Although i prefer slow motion console damage than boring microwave.

#22 Edited by BattleSpectre (6236 posts) -

They just want everyone to think they have a lot of money by doing such an act. If only they knew everyone thinks they're an idiot.

As for channel 69 news I lol'd. Very well written post.

#23 Posted by BruceBenzing (344 posts) -

@darkspineslayer said:

$400 for 15 minutes of pseudo-internet fame, and depriving someone else of the console. Classy.

I'm sure that other person is grateful....

#24 Posted by stereointegrity (10731 posts) -

people must love wasting money

#25 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

@brucebenzing:

same here?

#26 Posted by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

The PS4 slow mo explosion

#27 Posted by Heil68 (45220 posts) -

@Phazevariance:

It took the first round like a champ though :)

#28 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

really How did all this shit start??????? complete waste of money product and time

#29 Edited by SolidTy (43825 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

really How did all this shit start??????? complete waste of money product and time

I was told that American's wanted to show the world that they aren't as spoiled/arrogant/rich as they are made to be by the international community.

Best way to do this is by taking to the Youtubes and destroying expensive equipment not yet sold or available in other countries. It doesn't seem effective, but I'm sure it will this will continue every console launch from now on. It is old as we saw this stuff being done to 360, PS3, Wii launches years ago, but it's blown up now as more are looking for 15 minutes of fame/hits.

#30 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

They probably realized that you needed to pay 49.99 for the worst online ever and a system that lack games.

#31 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@k2theswiss said:

I was told that American's wanted to show the world that they aren't as spoiled/arrogant/rich as they are made to be by the international community.

Best way to do this is by taking to the Youtubes and destroying expensive equipment not yet sold or available in other countries. It doesn't seem effective, but I'm sure it will this will continue every console launch from now on. It is old as we saw this stuff being done to 360, PS3, Wii launches years ago, but it's blown up now as more are looking for 15 minutes of fame/hits.

All this crap can be boiled down into one word... "Internet"

#32 Posted by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@Phazevariance:

It took the first round like a champ though :)

It did. Right through with almost no damage.

#33 Posted by PsychoLemons (2117 posts) -

First world problems, I guess.

#34 Posted by blamix99 (2061 posts) -

weird black guy

#35 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (987 posts) -

he most likely heard this song before ordering a PS4.

#36 Posted by coasterguy65 (6027 posts) -

I just love watching idiots with more money than sense spend hundreds of dollars to destroy a brand new game system just for some youtube hits....morons.

#37 Edited by KarateeeChop (4652 posts) -

i heard he got a lot of death threats from angry sony fanboys.

#38 Edited by SolidTy (43825 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SolidTy said:

@k2theswiss said:

All this crap can be boiled down into one word... "Internet"

There's a tidbit of social commentary in that post covering the excesses of capitalism and greed. I didn't want to bring the middle east into it, because the venue. I worded the post with a jocular twist, it was probably too much.

I suppose another joke would be that smashing these machines is what "YOLO bitches" is all about.

...plus yeah, da 'net fo sho.

Which reminds me of this classic comedy film that foretold these events.

The Net was filmed as if it's drama, but don't be fooled, Sandra is funnier here than she was in The Heat.

#39 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26907 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Reminds me, I watched the Rap Critic/Todd in the Shadows co-op review of that. :lol:

#40 Edited by m_machine024 (15018 posts) -

Well he bought it. He can do what he wants with it.

#41 Posted by Joedgabe (5119 posts) -

I didn't know lemmings were that mad :( dayum!

For some reason i think this is somehow illegal to do it in a public place like that.

#42 Edited by TheGuardian03 (21791 posts) -

Mr. Griffin Dor. LOL

What is this harry potter?

#43 Posted by Nightflash28 (2123 posts) -

I guess some people just don't know what to do with their money.

#44 Posted by iwasgood2u (819 posts) -

Bunch of lemmings wanting the million attention by showing their rage and hatred toward the ps4. Best time to do is during launch. Mad cows are laughing histerically right now knowing they just flushed 400$ down the toilet for a 1 min fame

#45 Edited by Crossel777 (5595 posts) -

This is quite pathetic. Just to get some youtube subs they're willing to waste hundreds of dollars worth of cash(in xbones case $500). Why anyone would sub to these people or even like their videos is beyond me. Wasn't even funny the first time and now you have a whole bunch of idiots doing it.

#46 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4514 posts) -

@waltefmoney said:

lol... they can't write :P

#47 Posted by nini200 (9827 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

This guy does cool videos and before anyone responds, yes he did it to PS4 too.

"Wow, that was actually pretty awesome" said by a local Radio DJ Huge Skinny

Channel 69, keeping you in line, from 6 to 9.

#48 Posted by egger7577 (588 posts) -

People do this every generation for their 5 minutes of fame. About a month later they'll realize that their fame only really lasted about 5 minutes and they just wasted a few hundred dollars for no good reason.

#49 Posted by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

Sill fun to watch

#50 Edited by WitIsWisdom (3804 posts) -

The ignorance in this world is truly astonishing.