Guess who's no.1 on Amazon and Gamestop best sellers March..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -
@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

You are a fool do you even hear yourself. You say lol "bu bu bu Titanfall" and then in the same breath say you're getting it on PC. Doesn't matter if it's PC you're still getting the game

No wonder you cows get a bad rep on the net... You mutherf****** are dumb and don't think.

Look at that butthurt.

I guess that's what happens when you spend $500 on a water cooler to play one game. Of course I'm getting Titanfall, why would I not get it? It's a multiplat and I'm a gamer but I'm not an idiot that spends $500 on a weak POS to play one game. Somehow M$ suckered you into believing that a multiplat was exclusive to their shitty Xbone. Even if I didn't have a PC and I wanted to play the game there's still a 360 to play it. You're only mad because you got swindled into paying $500 for a weak POS console that plays inferior versions of multiplats and has stale exclusives like HaloGearsForza,

#152 Edited by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Idiot.

1. Nothing to be butthurt about I have an Xbox One and will be playing Titanfall along with the rest of the XOne's diversified library while you continue to scrape the bottom of the indie-barrel.

2. You are missing the point. If I wanted to play a game on XOne that was only on PS4 and PC I would not be slandering the game to take a shot at the PS4 and then in the same damn sentence say I'm getting the same game I just made fun of on the PC. Only idiots like you do that.

"Think McFly! Think!"

**slaps I can haz in the back of his head**

#153 Posted by hoosier7 (3694 posts) -

Meanwhile the X1 price has utterly crashed. £80 off here in the UK at some places. Seems to have £40 off everywhere at the minimum. You'd think they'd be selling more consoles with Titanfall around the corner but it seems not.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/microsoft-xbox-one-500-gb-games-console-a29lz

#154 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

Idiot.

1. Nothing to be butthurt about I have an Xbox One and will be playing Titanfall along with the rest of the XOne's diversified library while you continue to scrape the bottom of the indie-barrel.

2. You are missing the point. If I wanted to play a game on XOne that was only on PS4 and PC I would not be slandering the game to take a shot at the PS4 and then in the same damn sentence say I'm getting the same game I just made fun of on the PC. Only idiots like you do that.

"Think McFly! Think!"

**slaps I can haz in the back of his head**

I never slandered Titanfall in this thread. I'm making fun of idiots like you that thought this game would be a system seller for Xbone that would propel its sales ahead of PS4. You have been owned you butthurt lem. The Xbone is a piece of shit and not even Titanfall can save it lol.

#155 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@I_can_haz: Dude TitanFall is in 5th place...... Why should respawn be pissed........?

If TitanFall was higher than PS4 that would be logically impossible.....

Figure it out....

A game cannot bought as much times as a console.....

I think TitanFall is doing damn fine.....

Respawn isn't going to see a single penny unless Titanfall passes a certain amount of sales. Those were contractual terms with EA.

Given how poorly the Xbone is doing at the moment, there's a big chance Respawn won't make anything off Titanfall.

#156 Edited by Stringerboy (6891 posts) -

I thought cows didn't care about sales?

#157 Edited by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@Stringerboy said:

I thought cows didn't care about sales?

Everyone cares about sales. We just say we don't when our platform of choice is losing.

People like to say that sales numbers don't affect their enjoyment of a console, but that's hardly true. Sales numbers will reflect which version of a multiplat receives the finer touch and which version of a multiplat receives a shit portjob. Sales numbers will determine how easily you'll be able to find matches in online MP (Sometimes, there are 3-4x the amount of people playing BF4 on PS4 than on the Xbone). Sales numbers will determine how many exclusive content your platform will receive, since larger install base means less $$$ to secure content. The farther you are away from the leading platform, the more you would have to pay for exclusivity of any form.

If the PS4 receives a 70-90% marketshare this generation, you can bet your ass that 3rd party exclusives will make a comeback this gen, especially considering how easy it is to dev for on the PS4 and how many resources 3rd parties need to allocate for Xbone development. Just read the article on how The Crew was made. The PS4 team had only 3 people. The development timeframe was less than a few months and there wasn't any need to optimize the code. The Xbone version had hundreds of coders working hundreds of thousands of hours trying to utilize every single drop of Xbone power. Eventually, there'll come a time when your typical 3rd party will say, "Why am I spending 34504953045x the cost to dev for the Xbone version when:

A) Xbone owners don't buy games

B) Xbone only has a 15% marketshare?"

We all know that GTA V is coming out for the PS4. I have a good feeling it'll remain a PS4-only title for next-gen.

#158 Posted by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Ummm explain how I was owned COWard?

Oh and lol @ 960x1080. Hahahaha... Love it.

#159 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

Ummm explain how I was owned COWard?

Oh and lol @ 960x1080. Hahahaha... Love it.

Dem 792p butthurt lem tears.

#160 Posted by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Awwwwwww bad day...Sony owning you again with lies? It'll be **cough** Killzone sf 960x1080 **cough** ok

#161 Posted by heretrix (37253 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

B. There are TONS of good games coming out this year and a lot of them are multiplat. This year we're getting an Elder Scrolls game, a BUNGIE game, a Metal Gear Solid, a Wolfenstein, a Batman Arkham game, Dragon Age, Evolve (yeah, new IP but it looks INSANELY good!), Hitman, Project CARS, Rainbow 6 Patriots, and I haven't even MENTIONED any of the system exclusives... So, I don't know what in God's green earth either of you are on about when saying nothing good is coming up. Hell, Square-Enix might even surprise us with FFXV if there is a God!

This is a reality check for both of you. I'm not trying to be rude, but it needed to be said.

Maybe I didn't mention it, but I own a PC. So going back to what I said, why would I bother with either a PS4 or a X1 when pretty much all of the best titles this year will be on the PC as well? To be honest, I thought that was pretty obvious.

This is why I said 2015 at the earliest for me. That gives the consoles time to get some exclusives that I MIGHT want to play.

Furthermore, at least by 2015, it also gives a higher chance for price drops to come to fruition. Win win for later adopters.

Exxactly. The most hilarious part about this is now people are recognizing multiplats as games. I thought those didn't count? Why in heaven's name would I buy a multiplat on a PS4 or X1 when it will be on a platform I already own, not to mention (ok, I'm mentioning it) that it will most likely be the best version? (at the very least, the best looking).

It's nice to see this place is still bringing the lols.

#162 Edited by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

@heretrix said:

Maybe I didn't mention it, but I own a PC. So going back to what I said, why would I bother with either a PS4 or a X1 when pretty much all of the best titles this year will be on the PC as well? To be honest, I thought that was pretty obvious.

This is why I said 2015 at the earliest for me. That gives the consoles time to get some exclusives that I MIGHT want to play.

I may have misunderstood what you were saying before. It seemed like you were saying there were no good games coming up or any reasons why anyone would want to get a next-gen system. By only implicating yourself and your personal desires, that changes the scope of the statement. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

And for the record.. You too, can put down the wide brush for a moment. I game on PC primarily. I know I've been branded as a Hyper Cow in this forum, but don't for a second think that I am the type of idiot who thinks that only exclusives push consoles. You can go there with all the cows you want, but not me.

#163 Edited by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

Oh, justifying one's purchase. I'm not going to buy a new console just to play multiplatform games when I can play them on PC or my Xbox 360. As for system exclusives, none of them look like they're worth the high cost of entry into the next generation. If I buy a new console, a new game, extra controller, and the rest... I'll be spending over $600-700. Yikes.

• Elder Scrolls Online plays like crap, and I can play it on PC.
  • Destiny I can play on 360 if need be, otherwise, I can wait to play it.
  • MGS I can play on PS3 if need be, otherwise, I can wait to play it.
  • Wolfenstein, PC.
  • Batman Arkham, PC.
  • Dragon Age, PC.
  • Evolve, PC.
  • Hitman, PC.
  • Project CARS, PC.
  • Rainbow Six Pa- wait, this exists still? lol. PC.
  • Final Fantasy... the hell? Do you know who you're talking too?

Wii U actually has games worth owning and it's much cheaper to jump in than the Xbox One and PS4. I don't play the sales games, as I don't have an irrational loyalty to a piece of plastic.

I think, like Heretrix, I may have misunderstood your reasoning in the statement. I thought you were saying there is no reason for anyone to upgrade to next-gen. Instead, the decision is strictly personal. I apologize if I misunderstood you. But as you can see, there are plenty of worthwhile games for people who have next-gen systems to enjoy. It's not a completely unwarranted purchase.

As for the WiiU.. I'm likely scooping one up to entertain me through the usually slow summer months. It will be the perfect stop-gap console this year.

#164 Edited by lostrib (31726 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@I_can_haz: Dude TitanFall is in 5th place...... Why should respawn be pissed........?

If TitanFall was higher than PS4 that would be logically impossible.....

Figure it out....

A game cannot bought as much times as a console.....

I think TitanFall is doing damn fine.....

Respawn isn't going to see a single penny unless Titanfall passes a certain amount of sales. Those were contractual terms with EA.

Given how poorly the Xbone is doing at the moment, there's a big chance Respawn won't make anything off Titanfall.

Source?

#165 Posted by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -

ps4 still nr1 i see only out of stock can save titanfall bundle

#166 Posted by ratchet_usa (350 posts) -

@I_can_haz: Hahahaha it would be even funnier when titanfall ends up flopping LOL!. I already heard some not so good news from people that played the beta. oh well microsoft better start working on that price cut and pull a nintendo LOL!!!

#167 Edited by heretrix (37253 posts) -

@heretrix said:

I may have misunderstood what you were saying before. It seemed like you were saying there were no good games coming up or any reasons why anyone would want to get a next-gen system. By only implicating yourself and your personal desires, that changes the scope of the statement. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

And for the record.. You too, can put down the wide brush for a moment. I game on PC primarily. I know I've been branded as a Hyper Cow in this forum, but don't for a second think that I am the type of idiot who thinks that only exclusives push consoles. You can go there with all the cows you want, but not me.

I never painted you as a cow, but I can see where you might think that. I'll stick by what I said though. A lot of the talk from Sony fanboys has been about their excellent exclusives, it's just funny seeing multiplats being touted as a reason why one should own a PS4. I have always said that multiplats were more important to a consoles well being (especially in the beginning) than people tend to make out here and this is just a prime example of that.

#168 Posted by TigerSuperman (1835 posts) -

###

I used to think this would be the case for March seeing as how M$ is pushing Titanfall and its bundle with the marketing but after seeing the PS4 dominate the charts these past couple of days I'm not so sure about that anymore. PS4 is cleaning house on Amazon and Gamestop as we speak, and before any lems damage control the Amazon chart shows the best selling of March 2014....

On Amazon PS4 is the #1 Selling item while Titanfall bluray is #6 and the TF bundle is #14. While on Gamestop two PS4 bundles occupy the #1 and #2 spots respectively with the Titanfall bluray at #3. The Titanfall bundle is a distant #8 on Gamestop. It seems like the demand for PS4 is far higher than most of us thought. God help lems if PS4 outsells Xbone in March despite the amount of money and hype behind Titanfall lol.

"bu...bu....bu...but Titanfall!!" Poor lems.

Links:http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-03/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=28-xu0,135

This is a bad indicator, 2 hours before this writing Titanfall was #2 and XBLG card was #1. We need to go by end of the day.

#169 Posted by Allicrombie (25093 posts) -

As a mod, I think this thread is silly, however, my PS4 wholeheartedly approves.

#170 Edited by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

@heretrix said:

I never painted you as a cow, but I can see where you might think that. I'll stick by what I said though. A lot of the talk from Sony fanboys has been about their excellent exclusives, it's just funny seeing multiplats being touted as a reason why one should own a PS4. I have always said that multiplats were more important to a consoles well being (especially in the beginning) than people tend to make out here and this is just a prime example of that.

Haha, to be blunt.. They need to jack out of that last-gen mindset if they want to get it right. Their machine is the faster one now. It will get better multiplats. They never should have downplayed multiplats because, as sad as it may be to people like us, Madden football is actually a system seller. Kind of funny how console specific fanbases can be so wrong in their defense of whatever preference they have rather than accept what is good for gaming and gamers.

We'll reach the other side of the mirror a lot faster with this Gen 8. I reckon a lot of people who were on the XBox side of the coin have flipped to PS4 for their Gen8 console of choice. A lot of the things that made the 360 a good console, like ease of development and powerful GPU, are also things that make the PS4 a great console. With how the Lems prattle on and on about Forza 5 and Ryse (somehow), it's a Twilight Zone kind of swap that's already begun to happen.. Now exclusives are the only "system sellers" in LemLand, it seems.

It just doesn't pay to be a console fanboy. Things always change from gen to gen. That being said, I firmly believe the PS4 is the legitimate way to go this time around and though the cows are being extra cow-ey right now, it's going to be funny when they reconcile the fact that a lot of former "XBros" are among their ranks as time goes by.

#171 Posted by heretrix (37253 posts) -

@heretrix said:

Haha, to be blunt.. They need to jack out of that last-gen mindset if they want to get it right. Their machine is the faster one now. It will get better multiplats. They never should have downplayed multiplats because, as sad as it may be to people like us, Madden football is actually a system seller. Kind of funny how console specific fanbases can be so wrong in their defense of whatever preference they have rather than accept what is good for gaming and gamers.

We'll reach the other side of the mirror a lot faster with this Gen 8. I reckon a lot of people who were on the XBox side of the coin have flipped to PS4 for their Gen8 console of choice. A lot of the things that made the 360 a good console, like ease of development and powerful GPU, are also things that make the PS4 a great console. With how the Lems prattle on and on about Forza 5 and Ryse (somehow), it's a Twilight Zone kind of swap that's already begun to happen.

It just doesn't pay to be a console fanboy. Things always change from gen to gen. That being said, I firmly believe the PS4 is the legitimate way to go this time around and though the cows are being extra cow-ey right now, it's going to be funny when they reconcile the fact that a lot of former "XBros" are among their ranks as time goes by.

For the life of me, I don't see how anyone in their right mind could defend Ryse. That game has been one huge facepalm from the start.

#172 Posted by -Damien- (5115 posts) -

Is this all the most overhyped, the most overrated system-seller can do?

PS4 still b!tch-slapping XBONE at the end

#173 Posted by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@heretrix said:

We'll reach the other side of the mirror a lot faster with this Gen 8. I reckon a lot of people who were on the XBox side of the coin have flipped to PS4 for their Gen8 console of choice. A lot of the things that made the 360 a good console, like ease of development and powerful GPU, are also things that make the PS4 a great console. With how the Lems prattle on and on about Forza 5 and Ryse (somehow), it's a Twilight Zone kind of swap that's already begun to happen.. Now exclusives are the only "system sellers" in LemLand, it seems.

I welcome former Xbros with open arms. We need more of them in our ranks. A message needs to be sent M$ after they tried to screw us over at E3, that way them or any other company won't try this shit again.

#174 Posted by Pray_to_me (2736 posts) -
#175 Edited by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -

so much trouble in xbox camp

#176 Edited by kuu2 (6814 posts) -

The TC cares to post this on SW to try and claim ownage and at the same time says he doesn't recognize Forza as AAAe because he doesn't play the Metagame.............

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

#177 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

The TC cares to post this on SW to try and claim ownage and at the same time says he doesn't recognize Forza as AAAe because he doesn't play the Metagame.............

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

SW =/= the real world.

You lems can live in your little bubble of denial but sales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SW meta game

In the real world Flopza 5 is a nasty flop and SW meta game won't change that, the same way the PS4 is an unprecedented success in the real world.

Which do you think M$ give's a rat's ass about, sales or a supposed AAAE rating on an obscure forum called SW?

#DEALWITHIT

#178 Edited by MeanLeanBoi (25 posts) -

Dis bees funnys hows bad da xbone bees sellin yo. lots of mad cow disease in da system wars bees goin on.

#179 Edited by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

I can haz said:

"Dem 792 butthurt Lem tears"

KSF pixel count is 1,036,800 (960x1080)

The Titanfall beta pixel count was 1,115,136 (1408x792)

OWNED BITCH! SIT YO BITCH ASS DOWN!

#180 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

I can haz said:

KZ:SF is native 1080p in both SP and MP.

#181 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

I can haz said:

KZSF is native 1080p.

#182 Edited by ni6htmare01 (836 posts) -

Great Job! The higher the sales the better for PS4 and its owners. This will ensure the PS4 gets more support for developers

#183 Posted by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Just so we're clear. Are you saying that 960x1080 is native 1080? Be careful before you answer because I'm gettin ready to bookmark this thread for future ownage.

I see you enjoy that delusional damage control PR stick Sony and GG shoved up your cow ass.

#184 Posted by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

Just so we're clear. Are you saying that 960x1080 is native 1080? Be careful before you answer because I'm gettin ready to bookmark this thread for future ownage.

I see you enjoy that delusional damage control PR stick Sony and GG shoved up your cow ass.

Look at this joke of a lem.

#185 Posted by fyron256 (80 posts) -

@I_can_haz:

Fyron256 said:

"Oh and by the way looking at a lot of you loser cows' posting history. Learn to fuckin debate instead of the usual lol lems and corny Gifs. Can you put more than 7-10 sentences together? You must be a teen and if you're not all the more pathetic."

Thank you for proving my point. Now let mommy and daddy tuck you in. It's past your bedtime. Or in your case mommy and daddy might be brother and sister.

#186 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2537 posts) -

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Lord, I can't wait until games actually come out for these two consoles. This is the same thread over and over again.

Can we please sticky an official "ps4 is outselling the Xbox One thread" and keep all this nonsense in one place?

Only on the stipulation that "Sony as a company is doomed" threads are also given a sticky. At least this has shit all to do with gaming, the Corporate Wars card your fellow Lems play on the other hand has gone absolutely nowhere and always derails System Wars.

Why does everyone on this board assume I'm an Xbox fanboy just because I don't openly bash them?

Maybe I should start every post with "I bought a PS4 on day one."

#187 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

Fyron256 said:

"Oh and by the way looking at a lot of you loser cows' posting history. Learn to fuckin debate instead of the usual lol lems and corny Gifs. Can you put more than 7-10 sentences together? You must be a teen and if you're not all the more pathetic."

Thank you for proving my point. Now let mommy and daddy tuck you in. It's past your bedtime. Or in your case mommy and daddy might be brother and sister.

LAAAAAAAME weakass comeback.

#188 Posted by fyron256 (80 posts) -
#189 Posted by Big_Pecks (5193 posts) -

Lightning Returns... to the top of the chart.

#190 Edited by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@I_can_haz:

Lol 960x1080, shut up kid

You sound like a 12 year old with your PG13 insults lol

I wonder who's alt you are.

#191 Posted by Heil68 (42691 posts) -

What SONY has managed to do this gen is quite amazing. It shows what focusing on the gamer does and for that simple fact we thank you SONY.

#192 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

@fyron256 said:

@GrenadeLauncher:

"Bu bu bu but I'm still getting the game because I'm a sad cow and I can't let anyone know because I'm a cow "

Or

"Bu bu bu but why isn't it coming to PS4?! Whaaa I can't let anyone know because I'm a cow"

So which one is it COWard?

I can easily play Titanshit on my year old laptop. I won't because A) it's by EA and B) it's MP only. Fuck, Black Mesa looks better and was more fun than Shitspawn's first turd.

#193 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9289 posts) -
#194 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42533 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Furthermore, at least by 2015, it also gives a higher chance for price drops to come to fruition. Win win for later adopters.

Exxactly. The most hilarious part about this is now people are recognizing multiplats as games. I thought those didn't count? Why in heaven's name would I buy a multiplat on a PS4 or X1 when it will be on a platform I already own, not to mention (ok, I'm mentioning it) that it will most likely be the best version? (at the very least, the best looking).

It's nice to see this place is still bringing the lols.

Well, you shouldn't expect consistency with fanboys, especially the cows, in regards to recognizing games. ;)

#195 Edited by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -

ps4 still nr 1 that's pretty F for the Xbone

#196 Edited by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -

titanfall bundle entered the top 100 best 2014 ladys and gentleman ps4 watch out

we should celebrate this I_can_haz you got beer ?

#197 Edited by rrjim1 (827 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

titanfall bundle entered the top 100 best 2014 ladys and gentleman ps4 watch out

we should celebrate this I_can_haz you got beer ?

The Titanfall bundle has been available for how long compared to the PS4? What's funny is it's selling almost as good. Not to worry PS4 fans you will have something boring to play on 3/21.

#198 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16116 posts) -

"bu...bu....bu...but Titanfall!!" Poor lems.

Why would people spend 500 dollars on a console when they can play it on PC or Xbox 360 ?

And it's not smart of MS to still not release the Xbone in so many countries. It makes the PS4 headstart even bigger.

#199 Posted by Suppaman100 (3596 posts) -

So conclusion of this thread:

"BU........BU.......BU.......TITANFALL WILL SURELY SAVE XBONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol

#200 Posted by lglz1337 (3023 posts) -

@rrjim1: wrong ps4 was out of stock