Guess who's no.1 on Amazon and Gamestop best sellers March..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Antwan3K (2352 posts) -

lol @ the TC for touting "sales" as a crucial factor of SW that can't be ignored but a little thing like Forza 5 being rated AAAE on Gamespot somehow doesn't play into the SW rules in his book?..

if lems are butthurt about sales, you are most definitely butthurt about Forza 5 being a SW AAAE..

#52 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

you have a blog? I'd be surprised if you can actually string together enough sentences to form a coherent idea

MisterXMedia.livejournal.com

Wow, that is truly awful

#53 Posted by LanceX2 (305 posts) -

wow cow bukkake in here. So jealous they don't get titanfall. Have fun with your 12 hour game

#54 Edited by nyzma23 (929 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@millerlight89 said:

Nice cow circle jerk in here.

Stay salty.

lol it's cows that salty here with sales circle jerk when all lems right now play PVZ Garden Warfare

stay butthurt cow and pray for titanfall 2 coming sooner lol

#55 Edited by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@TwistedShade: delusional lemming who thinks Xbone will outsell PS4 when sony is in their greatest shape. listen you S... Xbox family will never ever hit the nr1 spot MS best console x360 couldnt even outsell ps3 with a big margin when ps3 was more expensive and 1 year shorter lifetime

Xbone will be a zombie console after 3 years F*^*

#56 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

wow cow bukkake in here. So jealous they don't get titanfall. Have fun with your 12 hour game

Anyone that can afford to buy titanfall probably has a PC stronger than the Xbone and can probably play the game at 1080p with the highest graphical assets.

#57 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@nyzma23 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

@millerlight89 said:

Nice cow circle jerk in here.

Stay salty.

lol it's cows that salty here with sales circle jerk when all lems right now play PVZ Garden Warfare

stay butthurt cow and pray for titanfall 2 coming sooner lol

Your attempt at damage control failed. I would not have bought Titanfall for any system. Also inFAMOUS SS > Garden Shitware which is just a timed exclusive(typical Xbox garbage tactic).

#58 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Anyone that can afford to buy titanfall probably has a PC stronger than the Xbone and can probably play the game at 1080p with the highest graphical assets.

Is this the part where sony fanboys hide behind the PC?

#59 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (875 posts) -

@gamemediator said:

@I_can_haz said:
@gamemediator said:

Guess who doesn't care?? The millions of gamers enjoying new experiences that truly feel like next gen gaming.

Why would X1 and Wii U owners care about how many updated PS3's are selling?

Don't include sheep here. This thread is strictly for the lems that think Titanfall will secure Xbone's victory.

I cancelled my preorder after I played the beta... I think Titanfall is overhyped and will be overrated, I don't see it as a console seller lol. mainly because its coming out on the 360 and pc.

What next gen experiences are you referring to then?

#60 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Cows aren't hiding behind $3,000 gaming rigs like they were last-gen.

We are talking about sub-mediocre computers that even the poorest people in the world can beat.

I consider myself pretty casual and I built a computer with an i7-3770, an AMD 7770 and 12 GB of DDR3 RAM for a around $600. I can run TF at 1200p at max settings.

#61 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

We are talking about sub-mediocre computers that even the poorest people in the world can beat.

I consider myself pretty casual and I built a computer with an i7-3770, an AMD 7770 and 12 GB of DDR3 RAM for a around $600. I can run TF at 1200p at max settings.

Uh huh, sure buddy.

#62 Posted by Sweetbackhair (1926 posts) -

Let's see how many will be returns.

#64 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@lancex2 said:

Cry moar butthurt lem, Titanfall is on PC and I'm getting it.

"bu ....bu....but Titanfall!!!1" LOL

#65 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Titanfall's graphics look so outdated that even an inferior lemrat's brain can process the game.

Don't think anyone ever hyped Titanfall for its graphics.

#66 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

he is right

link

soak it up and wait for your game that uses your geforce titan

#67 Posted by spicymeatball27 (64 posts) -

PS fans on forums 24/7 because they got nothing to play bored of borezone shadowfail/ PS4 fan base.

#68 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Titanfall's graphics look so outdated that even an inferior lemrat's brain can process the game.

That's the issue. 99% of the people who own computers can run titanfall better than the Xbone can, so why buy the Xbone just for titanfall?

If you love Failza or RYSE (lol), then go ahead, but there's absolutely no reason to buy the Xbone just for titanfall. There are better alternatives for 99% of gamers.

#69 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -
@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

long time ago i booted up my mini dell laptop this could be the reason i turn it on again

#70 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

he is right

link

soak it up and wait for your game that uses your geforce titan

I don't have a "geforce titan". And those system requirements aren't even correct.

Also, the "recommended" GTX 560 they have there is more powerful than a HD7770

#71 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

That's the issue. 99% of the people who own computers can run titanfall better than the Xbone can, so why buy the Xbone just for titanfall?

If you love Failza or RYSE (lol), then go ahead, but there's absolutely no reason to buy the Xbone just for titanfall. There are better alternatives for 99% of gamers.

Please provide where you got this statistic

#72 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

"Oh, yes, you can milk anything with nipples." "I have nipples, Greg, can you milk me?"

#73 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@spicymeatball27 said:

PS fans on forums 24/7 because they got nothing to play bored of borezone shadowfail/ PS4 fan base.

Aren't you contradicting yourself by posting that shouldn't you be playing games instead of trying find pictures of what you think PS4 fans are, why aren't you gaming and posting here??

#74 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

it's funny that you always ask for links and you provide nothing yourself

#75 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
@lglz1337 said:
@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

long time ago i booted up my mini dell laptop this could be the reason i turn it on again

I agree. Even my old DELL laptop from 2009 can probably run Titanfall better than Xbone lol.

#76 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

Well A) I avoid making outrageous claims, and B) people don't ask for them

#77 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2604 posts) -

@I_can_haz: I'm neutral. PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U are all in my home. And a PC.

#78 Posted by TwistedShade (3165 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@TwistedShade: delusional lemming who thinks Xbone will outsell PS4 when sony is in their greatest shape. listen you S... Xbox family will never ever hit the nr1 spot MS best console x360 couldnt even outsell ps3 with a big margin when ps3 was more expensive and 1 year shorter lifetime

Xbone will be a zombie console after 3 years F*^*

"Greatest Shape" The President and CEO of Playstation has just left the company, they're dealing with mixed controversy between this Uncharted Writer scandal, and them blatantly lying about Killzone's graphical resolution. Not to mention Sony as a whole isn't in the greatest shape. The Company is pulling terrible financial quarters and has been forced to lay off thousands of staff, close stores, and sell corporate buildings as a result.

I won't lie Sony is in a good position so far given the high sales of the PS4, and the still high demand, but saying they're in their "Greatest Shape" is a huge joke from a delusional fanboy.

#79 Edited by iwasgood2u (819 posts) -

People are buying titanfart for the 720p experience... no wonder its not selling. I will get it on pc but on the fence. Beta wasnt enough to convince. Will wait for some reviews

#80 Posted by lglz1337 (3855 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Uh huh, sure buddy.

you said he couldn't run TF 1200P with his setup.

now provide links

#81 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@iwasgood2u said:

People are buying titanfart for the 720p experience... no wonder its not selling.

since when is titanfall 720p?

#82 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Lems hide behind PC when it comes to inferior multiplats

Don't see the difference

#83 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

@lglz1337 said:

@lostrib said:

you said he couldn't run TF 1200P with his setup.

now provide links

Well I guess it should be clarified, I guess it would technically run, however the "max settings" would include maxed out AA and the Insane texture resolution which states it needs 3GB vram.

http://www.gamersnexus.net/gg/1319-titanfall-pc-video-card-gpu-benchmark

you see that the 7850 runs below 60fps with drops below 30fps, and that is at 1080p and is a more powerful card than the 7770. So running maxed you will probably experience stuttering and/or frame drops

#84 Posted by iwasgood2u (819 posts) -

@lostrib: I meant on the xboner

#85 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Don't see the difference

shhhh... I don't really care

#86 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Sweenix said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Don't see the difference

Antialiasing probably wasn't at 8x MSAA. I remember how smooth it was. I had a couple of dips, but it didn't play like a slideshow.

Still doesn't change the fact that my poor-man's $600 PC runs the game far better than the Xbone can.

#87 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@crashnburn281 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

To be so obsessed with sales... quite silly, indeed.

It would be much easier to let the manufacturers worry about sales. That is what they get paid for. Trolls on the other hand seem to like to work for free. Go figure.

As a consumer I like to see the product I bought sell well. Large install bases tend to bring in more devs and exclusive content deals. The only time this wasn't the case was with the Wii but that's because the Wii was a POS and Nintendo was dumb as hell handling 3rd parties.

This. Plus more PS 4 owners means better and longer lasting mp games. Wiiu is so dead it doesn't even get CoD dlc.

More owners also means more people you know will own it which means more coop/mp pals plus more game trading and borrowing options. Sales are VERY impactfull to the consumer.

Doesn't make sense to criticize people for bringing up sales in a forum like this. It's like going into a tech support forum and complaining about people bringing up their issues.

#88 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

The Domination has Won.

#89 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@Sweenix said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Don't see the difference

Antialiasing probably wasn't at 8x MSAA. I remember how smooth it was. I had a couple of dips, but it didn't play like a slideshow.

Still doesn't change the fact that my poor-man's $600 PC runs the game far better than the Xbone can.

But $600 is more expensive than the x1

#90 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@Sweenix said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Don't see the difference

You're implying that I made my PC for the sole purpose of playing games. My PC acts as both a gaming machine as well as my workstation. If you were looking to just get titanfall and no other game, all you'd need is my PC.

It plays the game significantly better than the Xbone and there's no paywall behind multiplayer access. If you bought the Xbone for titanfall, you'd pay $560 and another $60 for XBL Gold. That's already $620. Plus, a PC is mandatory these days. Since most Xboners are stupider than a brick, they'll buy some overpriced DELL crap that can play titanfall better than the Xbone, but would cost $1000+.

#91 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Someone who has $60 to spend on a game is likely to have a powerful pc? That makes a whole lotta sense.

#92 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lostrib said:

@Sweenix said:

@lostrib said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Don't see the difference

You're implying that I made my PC for the sole purpose of playing games. My PC acts as both a gaming machine as well as my workstation. If you were looking to just get titanfall and no other game, all you'd need is my PC.

It plays the game significantly better than the Xbone and there's no paywall behind multiplayer access. If you bought the Xbone for titanfall, you'd pay $560 and another $60 for XBL Gold. That's already $620. Plus, a PC is mandatory these days. Since most Xboners are stupider than a brick, they'll buy some overpriced DELL crap that can play titanfall better than the Xbone, but would cost $1000+.

Because we all know that one's IQ is determined by what console they own

#93 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Someone who has $60 to spend on a game is likely to have a powerful pc? That makes a whole lotta sense.

Someone who's willing to spend $60 on a PC game probably has a rig more powerful than the Xbone.

#94 Posted by lostrib (37635 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@Cranler said:

@MisterXMedia said:

@lancex2 said:

Someone who's willing to spend $60 on a PC game probably has a rig more powerful than the Xbone.

Please show me your data for this conclusion

#95 Posted by monson21502 (8070 posts) -

nintendo won the sales war last year. with crappy games so far on ps4 they might end up in the same spot as nintendo next gen.

#96 Posted by stayhigh1 (724 posts) -

NA was suppose to keep the xbone on life support but i guess i was wrong..Dont mess with the hard core gamers..M$ learn the hard way..Xbone is outdated and isnt about that 1080p life style.

#97 Posted by navyguy21 (12946 posts) -

@I_can_haz: Something is seriously wrong with you.

You get aroused posting this stuff dont you?

#99 Posted by navyguy21 (12946 posts) -

@MisterXMedia said:

@navyguy21 said:

@I_can_haz: Something is seriously wrong with you.

You get aroused posting this stuff dont you?

It's the same shit lemrats did during the beginning of last-gen.

Karma is definitely a bitch, isn't it?

So that makes you a cowrat?

#100 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20840 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:
@lglz1337 said:
@I_can_haz said:

@lancex2 said:

I agree. Even my old DELL laptop from 2009 can probably run Titanfall better than Xbone lol.

Lol at a hardcore cow more interested in Titanfall than Infamous SS!

shows how badly you want Titanfall. Infamous can wait, since it wont be as great as Titanfall.