Guerrilla Games New IP reveal this E3 ( PS4 ) UPDATE!

  • 88 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Edited by tormentos (20174 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

I really don´t care. Guerrilla havent made good games last 10 years.

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/928377-killzone-2/index.html

90% how is that not good.?

Killzone 3 has 86% that is what Titanfall has...lol

Freedomtroll

#52 Edited by j_assassin (933 posts) -

like everyone say, please dont be an fps

#53 Posted by lostrib (42738 posts) -

@applefan1991 said:

@xboxdone74: you're gonna try and make this Caesar stuff a thing now aren't ya ? Oh joy

how long do you think he'll last?

#54 Posted by lostrib (42738 posts) -

@xboxdone74 said:

@applefan1991: why would your Caesar not believe that, casual shooter citizen?

Carry on.

You sound like a filthy casual

#55 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@applefan1991 said:

@xboxdone74: you're gonna try and make this Caesar stuff a thing now aren't ya ? Oh joy

how long do you think he'll last?

Until I get bored around here and ban someone just to make it interesting.... (I kid, I kid)

#56 Posted by lostrib (42738 posts) -

@applefan1991 said:

@lostrib said:

@applefan1991 said:

@xboxdone74: you're gonna try and make this Caesar stuff a thing now aren't ya ? Oh joy

how long do you think he'll last?

Until I get bored around here and ban someone just to make it interesting.... (I kid, I kid)

Damn moderators abusing their power!

Proof!

#57 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3224 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@applefan1991 said:

@lostrib said:

@applefan1991 said:

@xboxdone74: you're gonna try and make this Caesar stuff a thing now aren't ya ? Oh joy

how long do you think he'll last?

Until I get bored around here and ban someone just to make it interesting.... (I kid, I kid)

Damn moderators abusing their power!

Proof!

Ya got me, now I gotta ban you too. So sad :(

#58 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17514 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Cool, I hope it's a shooter

You mean all those people slapping eachothers face are the people in this thread saying 'please not another shooter', and I'm the last person ? :p

#59 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16197 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Cool, I hope it's a shooter

You mean all those people slapping eachothers face are the people in this thread saying 'please not another shooter', and I'm the last person ? :p

I was thinking maybe you were the one that got knee'd, but I see your point. It doesn't look that way :P

#62 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

@HAZE-Unit said:

Was it Guerrilla who hired a big writer for their next IP?

Yeah the Fallout writer

#63 Edited by misterpmedia (4479 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Killzone 3 and Shadow Fall were bad games. Not even good. No wonder why multiplayer is dead already on Shadow Fall

Yet I bet you still play Kinect Sports Rivals.

Comparing a party game with a FPS, good one...

A game is a game, First party Vs First Party...calling it a party game doesn't change anything. lol. Nice try Fastlem. His taste is subject to serious scrutiny if he enjoys kinect garbage, fact.

#64 Edited by kweeni (10973 posts) -

Looking forward to it.

Kinda wish it won't be another fps but I won't get my hopes up for that.

#65 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Your Caesar understands that casuals find it boring because they get owned in it.

carry on citizen

#66 Posted by tormentos (20174 posts) -

I wonder which game it would be Guns up or Killstreak.

#68 Edited by misterpmedia (4479 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FastRobby said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Killzone 3 and Shadow Fall were bad games. Not even good. No wonder why multiplayer is dead already on Shadow Fall

Yet I bet you still play Kinect Sports Rivals.

Comparing a party game with a FPS, good one...

A game is a game, First party Vs First Party...calling it a party game doesn't change anything. lol. Nice try Fastlem. His taste is subject to serious scrutiny if he enjoys kinect garbage, fact.

Hmm that's too black and white for me. (Can you say it like that in English? It's a direct translation from dutch so...)

Edit: Oh wait I thought you meant my post wasn't English. Yes you can say it like that. What I'm saying is, it's basically opinion against opinion.

#70 Posted by misterpmedia (4479 posts) -

@FastRobby see edit.

#71 Edited by groowagon (3029 posts) -

i hope lems get something at E3 too, so that they don't have to feel sad.

#72 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11390 posts) -

i hope they are making something a world away from the fps genre...like a platformer or an rpg

#73 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

@groowagon said:

i hope lems get something at E3 too, so that they don't have to feel sad.

They will

CoD DLC and Halo TV show..

#74 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

If GG are making an open world, it could be everything Skyrim should have been.

#76 Posted by coasterguy65 (6272 posts) -

Time will tell if it is any good. GG is a so-so developer for me.

#77 Edited by LustForSoul (5910 posts) -

They make them fancy graphics but i think they don't even hire people for gameplay. Incredibly dull games.

#78 Posted by locopatho (20986 posts) -

I have not enjoyed the Killzone series. Flashy but depressing sterile gameplay (though Shadowfall had some cool stuff with the rappelling gadget)

If it's another FPS I'll pass. If it's a different genre I'm interested. They are after all a high profile 1st party dev.

#79 Edited by kinectthedots (2669 posts) -

@LustForSoul said:

They make them fancy graphics but i think they don't even hire people for gameplay. Incredibly dull games.

Sorry but Killzone 2 had fantastic gameplay. It was the story that was balls.

#80 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16197 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

@groowagon said:

i hope lems get something at E3 too, so that they don't have to feel sad.

They will

CoD DLC and Halo TV show..

The equivalent of coal, an early Christmas is coming.

#81 Edited by RR360DD (13045 posts) -

Another 7.0 game to look forward to from GuerilLOL

#82 Edited by indigenous_euphoria (189 posts) -

Good the KZ games suck. Maybe they should try something besides an FPS.

#83 Edited by Sollet (7576 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Another 7.0 game to look forward to from GuerilLOL

I didn't know 7.0 was considered "LOL" material.

#84 Edited by lglz1337 (4195 posts) -

@tormentos: interesting..

the horizon is almost upon us ;), exciting!

#85 Posted by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

@Sollet said:

@RR360DD said:

Another 7.0 game to look forward to from GuerilLOL

I didn't know 7.0 was considered "LOL" material.

Any GG title is considered a LOL material. True since the time of Shellshock Nam '67.

#86 Posted by darkangel115 (2230 posts) -

Thank god there not making another killzone. terrible franchise. I'm hoping they can make a good game for once here

#87 Posted by RR360DD (13045 posts) -

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Sollet said:

@RR360DD said:

Another 7.0 game to look forward to from GuerilLOL

I didn't know 7.0 was considered "LOL" material.

Any GG title is considered a LOL material. True since the time of Shellshock Nam '67.

LOL very true

#88 Posted by finalstar2007 (25983 posts) -

pdate #1:

Seems like the new IP will have major focus on online gameplay and co-op gameplay as Guerrilla games have listed the below for hiring:

We’re looking for regular/senior designers with online, multiplayer or coop experience to work on our unannounced new IP. You’ll be part of a small team tasked with creating groundbreaking, innovative online gameplay.

Read more at http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/05/05/guerrillas-new-ip-to-have-significant-online-focus#GakfyTT9gyWFc9kA.99

#89 Edited by TorqueHappens08 (1051 posts) -

I always noticed, either the first comment is witty,clever(lastrib ex:) or it's just negative and trollish(xboxdone,freedom, ex:).