Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts
Now that everyone finished or nearly finished GTA V, what do you want to see in the next installment ? A completely new idea or an improvement over the existing features ?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
Good gameplay.
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zensword
Good gameplay.freedomfreak
Elaborate please :)
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
This should be the last one for the next 10 years, cause GTA 5 felt too soon.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Good gameplay.Zensword

GTAV is a generic open world game lol....you know that saying...dont throw stones from a glass house...yeah;) Go read my other posts. I detail how the Last of Us has dynamic sandbox like gameplay/combat. So many options of attack in Last of Us You can set traps with bombs, play hide and seek, pick enemies off one by one in an exhilarating game of cat and mouse...throw items for distractions and manuver into positions, throw item to running meele, you can run brawl and shoot ot combos of each or all...be aggressive provided you have the resources etc... ....You see the dynamic action stealth gameplay in Last of Us is backed by item resource managment gameplay that fits perfectly. What you craft in real time has an impact on how you play. Craft more offensive items and an offensive playthrough is easier and vice versa with defensive items etc And since crafting is done in real time you have to be smart on when to craft! Adds even more strategy. Lets say you took a blow in combat and are low on health. Now you frantically run away looking for a safe place to craft a medkit. It is some of the most tense feeling ever....you are sweating as you are crafting in real time hoping to hurry up before the eneny finds you! Sooo intense... Its amazing how Naughty Dog in their first attempt at survival horror makes a game (The Last of Us) that completely puts every other survival horror game to shame Last of Us actually plays like a dire survival game.Naughty Dog is the best developer in gaming by far.Everything Naughty Dog does, no matter the genre, is GOLD. They arent one trick ponies like Rockstar.Naughty Dog just doesnt just make great games they friggen reinvent genres! Also, the way the A.I dynamically reacts to you means encounters play out different each time too depending on what you do....thats replay value. On top of that human encounters play out much different to encounters with the infected. Humans flank and react so that requires you to play more on your toes vs humans. With infected you have to be observant and plan out your tactics. Aa long as you dont alert them its slower paced. Each have their own nuances There is a lot of depth in the combat Just go ahead and NAME me 1 game...just 1 game that plays like Last of Us GO....I will be waiting...*crickets* as exected. To even call Last of Us a generic third person shooter you have to be out of your damn mind or someone who hasnt played it..... All in all, Last of Us has some of the most intense, brutal, and well thought out combat of ANY game i have ever played,and thats the bottom line! Combat and driving is what you do most of the time in GTAV and the combat in GTAV is lackluster...the driving isnt that good as well. Last of Us has much better combat and much better- more quality gameplay. Quakity>quantity. If you ever want to be taken seriously dont call the Last of Us a generic thrid person shooter. It exposes you right away as a troll. Will be waiting for you to answer my question Naughty Dog with The Last of Us reinvented survival horror. Last of Us is a revolutionary game just for that alone Oh and lets not even talk about the amazing story and amazing characters in the Last of Us and how the story and gameplay come together and compliment each other so perfectly in the Last of Us GTAV CANT even compare to the Last of Us. The Last of Us is better in every respect. It is just a much deeper more engaging more meaningful gameplay experience.... The Last of Us is truly whole other leagues above GTAV....Last of Us makes GTAV look primitive.
Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

PC release at the same time as consoles, godammit! :x

ManInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ManInFlames
Member since 2013 • 434 Posts
[QUOTE="Zensword"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Good gameplay.freedomfreak

GTAV is a generic open world game lol....you know that saying...dont throw stones from a glass house...yeah;) Go read my other posts. I detail how the Last of Us has dynamic sandbox like gameplay/combat. So many options of attack in Last of Us You can set traps with bombs, play hide and seek, pick enemies off one by one in an exhilarating game of cat and mouse...throw items for distractions and manuver into positions, throw item to running meele, you can run brawl and shoot ot combos of each or all...be aggressive provided you have the resources etc... ....You see the dynamic action stealth gameplay in Last of Us is backed by item resource managment gameplay that fits perfectly. What you craft in real time has an impact on how you play. Craft more offensive items and an offensive playthrough is easier and vice versa with defensive items etc And since crafting is done in real time you have to be smart on when to craft! Adds even more strategy. Lets say you took a blow in combat and are low on health. Now you frantically run away looking for a safe place to craft a medkit. It is some of the most tense feeling ever....you are sweating as you are crafting in real time hoping to hurry up before the eneny finds you! Sooo intense... Its amazing how Naughty Dog in their first attempt at survival horror makes a game (The Last of Us) that completely puts every other survival horror game to shame Last of Us actually plays like a dire survival game.Naughty Dog is the best developer in gaming by far.Everything Naughty Dog does, no matter the genre, is GOLD. They arent one trick ponies like Rockstar.Naughty Dog just doesnt just make great games they friggen reinvent genres! Also, the way the A.I dynamically reacts to you means encounters play out different each time too depending on what you do....thats replay value. On top of that human encounters play out much different to encounters with the infected. Humans flank and react so that requires you to play more on your toes vs humans. With infected you have to be observant and plan out your tactics. Aa long as you dont alert them its slower paced. Each have their own nuances There is a lot of depth in the combat Just go ahead and NAME me 1 game...just 1 game that plays like Last of Us GO....I will be waiting...*crickets* as exected. To even call Last of Us a generic third person shooter you have to be out of your damn mind or someone who hasnt played it..... All in all, Last of Us has some of the most intense, brutal, and well thought out combat of ANY game i have ever played,and thats the bottom line! Combat and driving is what you do most of the time in GTAV and the combat in GTAV is lackluster...the driving isnt that good as well. Last of Us has much better combat and much better- more quality gameplay. Quakity>quantity. If you ever want to be taken seriously dont call the Last of Us a generic thrid person shooter. It exposes you right away as a troll. Will be waiting for you to answer my question Naughty Dog with The Last of Us reinvented survival horror. Last of Us is a revolutionary game just for that alone Oh and lets not even talk about the amazing story and amazing characters in the Last of Us and how the story and gameplay come together and compliment each other so perfectly in the Last of Us GTAV CANT even compare to the Last of Us. The Last of Us is better in every respect. It is just a much deeper more engaging more meaningful gameplay experience.... The Last of Us is truly whole other leagues above GTAV....Last of Us makes GTAV look primitive.

Brofist
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zensword

GTAV is a generic open world game lol....you know that saying...dont throw stones from a glass house...yeah;) Go read my other posts. I detail how the Last of Us has dynamic sandbox like gameplay/combat. So many options of attack in Last of Us ... The Last of Us is truly whole other leagues above GTAV....Last of Us makes GTAV look primitive.

I ask you about GTA VI, and you gave me an article about TLOU j/k. Wow I think I'll have to get TLOU as I really love the freedom the game gives to players in approaching every situation.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="Zensword"] I ask you about GTA VI, and you gave me an article about TLOU j/k. Wow I think I'll have to get TLOU as I really love the freedom the game gives to players in approaching every situation.

Indeed. Forget about GTA Online, and buy The Last of Us.
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zensword
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Zensword"] I ask you about GTA VI, and you gave me an article about TLOU j/k. Wow I think I'll have to get TLOU as I really love the freedom the game gives to players in approaching every situation.

Indeed. Forget about GTA Online, and buy The Last of Us.

I'm not really into online MP in general.
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

More buildings to walk in and out of.

Licensed vehicles. ... But that probably will never happen.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 freedomfreak
I'm not really into online MP in general.Zensword
Well, there you go then! Throw GTAV on the pile, and indulge yourself into The Last of Us.
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zensword

More buildings to walk in and out of.

Licensed vehicles. ... But that probably will never happen.

marcheegsr
Enterable buidings sound like a good idea but if you really think about, it gets old extremely fast and it's a huge waste of time and resources to do that
wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts
I dont think GTA5 was misogynistic enough, so they should work on that
Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

* I think adding a dialogue system similar to Mass Effect would be pretty cool.

* Make the world more dynamic. Ex. If you're speeding down the street, maybe a guy pulls up to you and challenges you to a race. Guy sees you walking out of Ammu-Nation and asks you to take out his girlfriend. etc.

Just a few that came to mind. 

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#17 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
kinda hope they keep the 3 character going. Gave it nice feeling
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

My dream for a GTA game is that i can go in to every store, house etc...:P

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I want a GTA game that takes place in Tokyo, Japan, and revolves around the Yakuza. It would be awesome.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

* Make the world more dynamic. Ex. If you're speeding down the street, maybe a guy pulls up to you and challenges you to a race. Guy sees you walking out of Ammu-Nation and asks you to take out his girlfriend. etc.

Nonstop-Madness

Mass Effect games are extremely boring. My God, they are so darn dull.

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

Nonstop-Madness

The one thing that would make me scream like a little girl in a Justin Bieber's show is a GTA game where you create your own character, Mass Effect style. 

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]

padaporra

The one thing that would make me scream like a little girl in a Justin Bieber's show is a GTA game where you create your own character, Mass Effect style. 

GTA Online allows that.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#23 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

5 has only just come out and with GTA Online launching tomorrow why can't we just be satisfied with that.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="Nonstop-Madness"]

BluRayHiDef

Mass Effect games are extremely boring. My God, they are so darn dull.

na ... But anyways he said the dialogue system not the gameplay
Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I was playing The Last of Us, earlier today, why aren't you mentioning the downsides ? You don't see'em.
UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

V is simply amazing.

Only thing I want now is

1) Next gen visuals

2) It's time to go back to Vice City

Also keep the multiple protagonists. A fundamentally awesome idea that should be continued.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Is this satire directed at some of the more rabid cows? Because GTA V's shooting is far better than TLOU's no matter how you slice it. And while the AI performed well in my playthrough I wasn't totally blown away by it like ND was hyping them; they're smart, but they're not human-like in their thinking and planning. In V the cops really do wreck your shit and flank you frequently if you stay behind cover. Ultimately there's a reason one game is sitting pretty with a 9.0 and another has an 8.0 (under the old scoring system, no less, lol). :)

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lulu_Lulu
I don't even know why you bothered asking.... GTA VI is just gona be bigger, with more crap to do in it. I commend Rockstar for finaly making a visually impressive GTA but the formula is still the same, Quantity over Quality, designed for people with a short/non-existant attention span.
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 princeofshapeir
Quantity over Quality, designed for people with a short/non-existant attention span.Lulu_Lulu
That's an accurate descriptor for Saint's Row or Assassin's Creed, not GTA.
danten81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 danten81
Member since 2013 • 328 Posts
Vice City and Caribbean-like Islands Two protagonists(One that resembles Garcian Smith, and the other Sonny Crockett) Modern day, but with a throwback 80s music channel. Lazlow is a must The ability to use a speedboat to get to Caribbean-like Islands(Open sea) Licensed Cars and Motorcycles
Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Lulu_Lulu
[QUOTE="Lulu_Lulu"]Quantity over Quality, designed for people with a short/non-existant attention span.princeofshapeir
That's an accurate descriptor for Saint's Row or Assassin's Creed, not GTA.

Saints Row devs and fans are fully aware of this so their insanity and madness is fully intentional and sincere, and they actually work hard towards that. I can't defend Assassin's Creed, they f#cked up. In GTA they try pass their shallow gameplay design as a something with depth, mind my english.
R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

A new city. So far we've had two in Liberty City, two in San Andreas and and one in Vice City.

GTA likes the mob so much, and with the new emphasis on heists - make a fictional Boston. With seasons!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#33 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

So uncalled for Lto, so uncalled for.
fattycoles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 fattycoles
Member since 2013 • 31 Posts
The property system is boring, I want it to be more comprehensive, I like the property's in vice city but it should be expanded 100 fold, I want to own multiple different types of property from houses to office buildings and I want to be able move in them entirety, I want a lot more interactive things to do in them, I'd like after you finish the game you could perhaps change the game to like the sims, But when you go to work you actually have to do specific missions/jobs/tasks, Above all this the money system needs to be perfect, it needs to be integral to the experience, I want it to a bit like scarface/ the godfather 2 but worked in a way that it would work in gta, gta also should move to where all buildings are open.
TheRatedD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheRatedD
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

nothing, i just want that boring series to die already. 

AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

A new city. So far we've had two in Liberty City, two in San Andreas and and one in Vice City.

GTA likes the mob so much, and with the new emphasis on heists - make a fictional Boston. With seasons!

R3FURBISHED
You're forgetting GTA1: 3 in Liberty City, 3 in San Andreas, and 2 in Vice City.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17423 Posts
RPG mechanics, i mean REAL ones. Not just weight, strength, stamina, etc. More buidings you can enter and cause mayhem. Relationship and home building like Sims 3 on PC More heists like in V, but blended with planning and planting getaway vehicles. Ability to rent out property. Hidden caves and unique locations in the wilderness like Fallout 3 Friend calling and recruiting like in SR3 (where i can call them and they meet me anywhere) Co Op full game like SR2 Bring hydraulics back Ability to set traps and bombs Abiltiy to trick out car with 007 style enhancements Bring back monster truck Bring back Brucie
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 princeofshapeir

So uncalled for Lto, so uncalled for. jg4xchamp

Oh boy, just realized that's a copy-paste of that one guy's post in that thread... derp 

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#39 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
I would like them to make a period piece again. Pick a really cool time and place and try to capture what made it so special, just like Vice City and San Andreas did
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17423 Posts
I would like them to make a period piece again. Pick a really cool time and place and try to capture what made it so special, just like Vice City and San Andreas didGunSmith1_basic
YES!!! I would love for Rockstar to make a 40s era, Noire-esque game.
thrillh0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thrillh0
Member since 2008 • 335 Posts

On-railscorridor shooter with loads of QTEs. Max 5 hr gameplay. Bolted on MP. At least 5 poorly conceived DLC packs from a B-list development team.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

A new country. Wont probably happen. 

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts
1. permanent police records 2. survival elements/different difficulty settings. I want a more realistic experience, I can't get shot in the back 20 times and regenerate health 3. every building you can go into 4. better more fluid running mechanics 5. better property management options, don't force the player into micromanaging, let them macromanage anything via cell phone/skype/online interaction to get people to do things for you. Afford the player the opportunity to have minions and not have to do the legwork themselves.
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#44 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
I loved the turf war stuff in SA (except when they took away my territory after a mission towards the end. GRRRRRRR). That whole system as well as the gang recruitment stuff was really neat but was not all that well executed. I loved that it was in there, but it was begging for a future game to clean it up and make it work smoother.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Dan and Sam have indicated that they're looking to create a crime simulator, and this idea encapsulates pretty much what I want.

I don't just desire the superficialities of being a criminal (killing, stealing cars, doing hits), I'd love to go much deeper. Introduce a black market available to buy/sell arms, drugs, and a variety of illegal commodities and then make it possible to manipulate elements behind the scenes that would have a direct impact on that market and the game world in which it operates.  V takes a huge step in this direction with the introduction of the stock market (shallow as it may be) and demonstrates that there's a lot of room for expansion and more depth, just as the drug dealing mini-game showed in Chinatown Wars.  Having true economy would be wonderful. 

There NEEDS to be logistical/political aspects to GTA for it to fully realize its potential.  It frustrates me to see such a beautifully crafted world with such attention paid to every detail, and then be limited to such trivial activities within it.  For the scope it's an outright shame how limited it really is when you think on it.  I want a black market and the ability to extort businesses with intimidation, or if needs be, force.  Afford me a crew that I can hire with various skills (like the heists) to be at my disposal for various tasks.  Etc, etc.

So yea.....introduce the black market and give me options and power that extends past the barrel of a gun.  Give me the ability to rise to a criminal overlord through political means as well as violence. I would also like to see more options to tackle missions in a variety of ways.  I would die and go to Heaven if R* could pull this off.

As for game mechanics as they stand:

• law enforcement is due for an overhaul as it is essentially using the same system as the first game.  There needs to be penalties more in accordance with the severity of the infraction.  One star should not have police gunning me down.  Arrest me with a heavy fine for assaulting someone if caught.  Also, make my actions visible to only those in my sight (in V if I kill someone in a deserted alley at night with no one around, I immediately get one star..... shouldn't happen).  I don't want TOO much realism like getting tickets for speeding and running red lights like Mafia did, but it's time for a better judicial system.
  • GTA IV and V both have a very sluggish feel to them.  I don't know if this is a byproduct of using the Euphoria physics engine, a sub-par frame rate, or some hardware issues, but the game always feels like it's being dragged through the mud.  They need to work on making it feel a bit more crisp and responsive.  
  • Gunplay (still) needs to be taken back to the drawing board.
  • Make car damage more severe but keep handling the way it is now.  IV had better damage than V has.  Going 100mph and slamming into a wall should be a serious accident with me flying through the windshield (which happened in IV, I've yet to see it in this one).  Also make the cars more distinct in their performance.
  • Show GPS arrows on the road so as not to have to continually look in the lower left minimap whenever driving.
  • Change firefights (and the cover system) to be exactly like TLoU.  Yes, I'm very serious.

Finally, GIVE ME A DAMN WINGSUIT!!! :evil:

That's it for now.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Vice City or a new City altogether.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts
Because GTA V's shooting is far better than TLOU's no matter how you slice it. princeofshapeir
No. Not in any way, shape, or form. Mind explaining why you think so?
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

A decent music selection

cohofcoh9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49  Edited By cohofcoh9999
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

There is definitely a lot more to be said and added, but for now, here is my opinion:

• a new city
  • highly detailed landscape/environment
  • more enterable and varied building interiors (not copy and paste)
  • more variety between pedestrians (such as AI doing different jobs, doing more leisure things, etc....)
  • a better melee combat system
  • a lot more side missions (taxi, cop, drug dealer, pizza seller, ice-cream seller, security, fire fighter, any sort of delivery person, etc......)
  • being able to purchase your own business and expand it (upgrades, hiring and firing people, selling things, naming your business, being able to advertise your business, doing specific things, etc.....)
  • I would honestly just want one protagonist, maybe two, because why spread the wealth when you can just keep it all for one? With one protagonist you can do all the things that you want, rather then worry about what the other character will do or have.
  • HUGE MAP!!!!
  • Lots of living properties to be bought that can be largely customized, and be bought from a variety of places throughout the map with a range of prices (RV, shack, townhouse, semi detached homes, condominiums, or even mansions)
  • Lots of business properties that can be upgraded or even sold to other AI such as crack houses, car dealerships, crew hangouts, or just random buildings that you can choose how to customize
  • more weapons and vehicles
  • A LOT MORE ANIMALS AND ANIMALS WITH MANY DIFFERENT ACTIONS/BEHAVIOURS, SUCH AS FIGHTING YOU, ESCAPING YOU, TEAMING UP AGAINST YOU, FIGHTING OTHER AI, being attacked by other AI, etc.........)
  • being able to perform heists at any time you wish, with planning though
  • a lot more banks, strip clubs, convenience stores, police stations, fire stations, clothing stores, weapon stores, industrial plants/buildings, HOSPITALS, casinos, malls, schools, any sort of business building/store that you can enter and have fun inside with all the people that you encounter
  • CHILDREN ( who actually are small, tiny kids who go to grade school, not teenagers from GTA 5 who are basically adults)
  • CRIPPLED people (people in wheel chairs, or crutches)
  • being able to walk throughout a flying plane and not just jumping out automatically, how about killing the pilots, and then trying to successfully get out of the plane before it crashes?
  • a much better stealth system, if you kill someone in a area, where nobody can see you, you shouldn't get a wanted system
  • picking up bodies and disposing of them in industrial garbage can, or any other place (water, garbage truck, selling it if possible, feeding it o the pigs,(Nah just kidding), or just hiding them wherever
  • BRING BACK THE DUMB COPS FROM GTA 4!!!!!
  • There is plenty of more ideas that can be discussed, but this is just some of the things that I could think of for now. Please add more!!!

There is plenty of more ideas that can be discussed, but this is just some of the things that I could think of for now.

Please add more!!!